MyCase Reviews - Page 4

CG

Cynthia G.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent software tool for managing a professional practice

I’ve been able to significantly streamline my billing and invoicing processes and collections within the first 7 days of billing have improved by more than 70%. The ease of customers to access the portal helps to expedite payment. Case documentation is faster, email integration saves mouse clicks, and the ability to link contacts to cases gives me an immediate profile When working on a case. I’m still learning how to use workflows, templates, and e_signatures, but am really happy with my decision to migrate to MyCase.

Pros

The on boarding process was outstanding; this produce is easy to use, with an intuitive interface that requires minimal training. I could customize most of the labels so that MyCase accurately reflects specifics to my practice.

Cons

I own and manage a patient advocacy consultation firm. Loved the ability to customize; just wish I could customize some of the legal specific terms (users as attorneys, for example). Nonetheless, MyCase has streamlined the operation of my practice significantly.

AA

Amy A.

Mighty MyCase

MyCase has been the technological, and case management backbone of supporting our firm's case management and ensuring timeliness in our cases.

Pros

The interface, and ability to navigate through critical aspects of a case from a single screen, the continued dedication of MyCase to enhance the experience.

Cons

MyCase doesn't connect with Zapier at present, which might make things easier to automate.

DB

Donnica B.

Best Practice Management Software

I love MyCase and recommend to everyone I can!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is super easy to use.

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about this software is that it does not have the ability to sync with GoogleDrive for easier sharing options and document integration.

ND

Nick D.

Law Practice, self-employed

Review of MyCase

Customer service has been really good. Love how easy the lead to case conversion to case closure system is.

Pros

Lead to case closure is simple/easy to use. Billing and credit card cost at a lower rate than your competition is great as well.

Cons

I tried the e-signature months ago and it did not work very well. Haven't gone back in a while to try again, but it was pretty bad, to be honest. That would save me money if y'all had a quality e-signature system.

KW

Kyle W.

MyCase

This has been a game changer for my office. I highly recommend.

Pros

I love this program! It has made my practice so much easier and it allows my clients to have so much access to their case. This is a must have for a law offices.

Cons

Syncing to QuickBooks needs to have some bugs worked out. Sometimes the speed is very slow and sometimes will double charge a client.

LW

Lacey W.

MyCase works

very good

Pros

It is a good value. The features mesh well together. It is easy to use.

Cons

moving from a document to document in a case requires you to go back to the case name first

DE

Deborah E.

This application has made a MAJOR difference for our Firm

Pros

We LOVE having all of our Client information in one place and easily accessible. The application is very easy and intuitive to use, and I love that we can customize different areas ourselves! Our Clients love that they are able to securely communicate with us! We love love LOVE the ability to send invoices from within the application and setup payment plans where the invoices are automatically sent...

Cons

I honestly can't think of one single thing. It is amazing to us that everything is setup SO PERFECTLY.

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with MyCase. Hearing stories like yours motivates us even further to keep delivering value. Thank you for your continued support!

MW

Mindi W.

Missing Some Key Features & Not the Most Convenient Set up

Comparing my experiences with MyCase, Practice Panther and Fresh Books: MyCase is easy to set up, is easy for clients to use and affordable (check to see if your state bar has a discount with them and ABA's is 20%). The downside is that there are some key features that would improve the attorney and client experiences. Some features I discussed with my customer service rep that were not available:...

SK

Sara K.

Excellent Case Management Platform

We really like MyCase. We try to use all the features and there have been lots of updates since we first started using it.

Pros

MyCase is easy to use and has lots of helpful features. It's less expensive than other case management platforms. I've been using MyCase for over 6 years.

Cons

Sometimes the platform changes without notice.

Matt M.

Mycase is Amazing

Generally positive. it is an easy to use platform for law firm operations, billing, and management

Pros

I generally love this software, and it is excellent that they are continually adapting and improving it with upgrades and modifications

Cons

The development does not include customers. Some of the upgrades did not fit us, and were given no ability to participate in suggesting what does, and what does not, work

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to review. We are happy to hear that MyCase has helped your firm's billing and management operations. A member of our product team has been in touch to hear your thoughts on MyCase's development more detail. We look forward to improving your experience moving forward and our continued partnership.

LJ

Leanne J.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

MyCase has enabled us to be in court or out of the office more with access to our files

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility from virtually anywhere. I also like that everyone in the firm can see one another's calendars.

Cons

Billing can be a bit tricky. It's probably the least favorite part as far as invoicing goes. Also, I wish you could select multiple documents or the PDF's at once, instead of having to download them one by one. I also wish the calendar would show you new events added by other users in the firm instead of showing a notification that someone added something to your calendar and then having to search day by day for what was added.

Thank you for your review and feedback, Leanne. It's great to hear that MyCase has enabled your firm to be more agile and efficient in your practice. I'm excited to say that we released the ability to download multiple documents at once earlier this year. A member of our Product Management team has reached out to learn more about your experience with the Calendar feature.

PM

Paige M.

Paige McCormick Review of MyCase

I use MyCase on every single case that I have. As I have become more familiar with the software, I use more and more features. My clients love it and although I am a sole practitioner, I feel very professionally competitive because of the software.

Pros

I began using MyCase when I first opened my practice. At first, it was a great way to track and bill cases. I eventually began using it to contact clients, upload documents, and most importantly send reminders about upcoming court dates. This software is invaluable to my practice!

Cons

Most of the features seemed geared towards a civil or larger practice and so I don't use a lot of what is available. I feel like there's a lot there that I either don't use or that I don't understand. However, none of this is the fault of the software - I think MyCase is great

A Neutral View of MyCase

100% positive. Great team and great people.

Pros

This software offers the ability to communicate with clients in a format that is organized and makes them feel more involved. For example, you submit multiple documents to your client and the client can comment revision for each document separately. Their messages are automatically categorized and added for easy access. It allows to keep the casefile and its data in one section. It has the potiental with the right tweaking to streamline cases and communication with clients easily.

Cons

The ability to be more transparent with clients. I want more options for the client to have. To see billing as it happens vs invoicing at the end of the month, etc.

Hi, thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are always striving to create the best experience for our customers. Our product team would love to hear your feedback on how we can improve transparency in more detail- please feel free to reach out to mobile@mycase.com or call our Customer Support team.

MG

Milissa G.

MyCase = MyLife

This is the first case management system that I have used in the 10 years I have been a paralegal. I used to have to rely on a business journal to write in cases and review the status of each case. The software has everything you could possibly need or use in the course of business at our firm. The cases are at your fingertips and you can easily navigate your way through every aspect you may need. I highly recommend this product to any firm.

Pros

I like the fact that it is user-friendly. There are so many features that we haven't even used because it can literally do everything you need in once space.

Cons

There is really not any cons to this product that I have found.

Hi Milissa, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with MyCase! We look forward to our continued partnership.

CE

Catherine E.

Helps Manage Law Practice and Client Communications

Pros

Secure portal to message clients and upload documents. Ability to accept echecks for payment. Always making new additions such as built in intake forms and esignatures.

Cons

Inability to get rid of button that the client clicks to pay with a credit card.

CD

Christi D.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

I love MyCase and highly recommend the software for client management.

I love MyCase. It is easy to learn to use and is easy to use. The support staff at MyCase is great. If I ever have to contact support, everyone is always attentive and helpful

Pros

I use MyCase daily to track a client's data, their matter and case documents. The software is easy to learn to use. There are many help topics one can use to get help with an issue. This software package was specifically chosen for the email integration offered which helps you track incoming and outgoing emails to clients. I would highly recommend MyCase to anyone.

Cons

One feature I would like to see is in the section where you enter a person's name. It would be very convenient to have two fields to enter names into. One for one spouse, another for the other.

DH

Diana H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

It's a great program it helps keep everything organized.

Not missing court dates and being able to talk to clients though the portal.

Pros

Keeps everything organized and you clients have some access. Easier to reply to messages on the portal instead of receiving calls all day.

Cons

They are still working on the accounting side. I think they should have an option to send a mass reminders for the overdue invoices. Maybe have an automatic reminder for when the payment is due, instead of going through every client individually. We have a lot of clients.

Hi Diana, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear how MyCase helps to organize your firm. We are happy to share that MyCase now offers automated invoice reminders! This feature will be automatically turned on when a new invoice is created. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team, or visit https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Automated-Invoice-Reminders for more info.

MJ

Mitch J.

MyCase allows us to provide clients with exemplary service

In today's fast paced and multitasking world, everything comes down to people and relationships. For almost three decades, our goal has been to engage and connect with our clients and to make their experience with our firm a positive one. Now, with the MyCase service, we are able to do just that and more. Here's what I'm talking about... Trust We believe that trust is built around communication...

RG

Rick G.

Could Not Practive Without MyCase

Pros

The ability to customize the interface and the ease of use. The software does what you configure it to do. I like the Workflow Section, Task Section, Calendar Section, and the ability to create documents from templates. Clients can communicate and see the progress of their case within the program and the app. I would also add that their service is excellent.

Cons

The price for me has increased from $29/month to $59/month per user. Adding additional users is costly.

RT

Rahlita T.

Great Software

Great!

Pros

I like the ability to easily communicate with staff and clients about their legal issues. The automation is very good and allows tasks to be done in half the time without automation.

Cons

The lack of automation in the Leads section.

BP

Bill P.

Law Practice, self-employed

Can use in office, while traveling and at home

Great for small firms as well as large firms. Can have legal team all be involved in communication while still having privacy

Pros

Can use with ease by phone and price was competitive.

Cons

Pricing per chair can be pricy but better price for small firms.

Jonathan A.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

My mycase experience

Excellent. This is definitely something I use everyday. It has made my legal practice experience much better. Can't live without it.

Pros

My firm was looking for a software to have a sole portal where all of us could come to gether and manage our cases. The calendar is one of my favorite features. Being able to see all our court dates, conferences, deadlines etc.. in one place is convenient. A feature that i heavily use is setting up notifications so clients get reminders when their next court date is coming up. Tasks - I love listing...

Cons

Some features are not available in my region. Such as the ability for Clients to get notification on their mobile phone.

NS

Nichole S.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Best Case Management Software!

We are a small office with only one lawyer and two full time staff. Most products are geared toward larger offices as clearly those firms pay more; however, we aren't set up that way. We are also in a small town and have been given the opportunity to prove we are above our competitors with how amazing we are as a team within the community and how we stand out by using MyCase. It allows us to communicate securely, see who is working on what file and be able to track time that would normally be lost in the shuffle. Very excited to finally be able to open the door to the future!

Pros

The billing feature is great and was the initial reason for purchasing the software; however, the client portal access has become what I like most since you can see the day and time your client logged in. Email is becoming such a thing of the past!

Cons

I have yet to figure out the template feature but I know that once I am able to take this time this software will manage this office instead of this office managing the program.

SP

Samantha P.

Very Pleased - Has Changed Our Law Practice Substantially for the Better

Very happy. We started using this program during the 2020 pandemic when we were all working from home, and even now that we're back in office the ease of use and the document portal are beyond life saving. This program allows an easier way to keep track of who does what and when, contacting clients, and case document management.

Pros

I love the document portal, how everyone can access the documents so there's never a concern about where a document is, when it was received, or where it was filed away.

Cons

Some of our clients seem to have difficulty understanding how to upload documents and how to e-sign documents. This may be user error, but it's also difficult for our staff to walk clients through these issues as we see a different side of the program than the clients do.

KG

Kirk G.

Superior case management program! Super - streamlines administrative side of law practice.

P.S. I will not do this again if I have to choose buses, cars and street signs to prove I'm not a ROBOT!

Pros

My Clients ( ... and me) have 24-7 digital, global access to their case information. Wow! MYCASE streamlines billing and invoice collection saving me countless work hours. And I don't have to mail hard-copy documents since clients can download and print them. Clients love it!

Cons

Do we really have to spend 10 minutes choosing buses, cars and street signs to verify we are not robots before sending this survey? if I quit MYCASE this will be the reason. Not really, but its extremely aggravating!

Kirk- thank you so much for taking the time to write out and submit your review, we appreciate your continued support! We apologize for the lengthy submission process and have escalated those concerns to Capterra on our reviewers' behalf.