GetResponse Reviews

Pros

What i like most about this tool is that it provides me with the best email marketing services and great features for building my email lists effectively.

Allen E.

It is a great tool for email marketing filled with the required features like analyses and reports, segmentation, automation, etc. It is very nice looking and easy to navigate.

GetResponse is my favorite EMS by far. The software is fairly easy to use and for what you can't figure out they have tons of options and outstanding customer service to learn and get trained.

Jess B.

Cons

I cancelled my subscription and after a month they activated without my consense and charged of 95.

CM

Cristian M.

NR

Nick R.

When we asked for them to refund our payment due to our inability to use their system they refused, citing terms and conditions.

Adam R.

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

My Getresponse Review

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Pros

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

Hi Fabian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to social@getresponse.com! -Taylor

Vooral niet aan GetResponse beginnen

Ik zou het gebruikt van GetResponse ten zeerste afraden. Vanaf moment 1 belanden onze nieuwsbrieven in de spam. Wij hebben toen contact gehad met GetResponse hoe we dit kunnen verbeteren. Omdat dit bij onze vorige nieuwsbrieven via Mailchimp niet het geval was. Hun graden toen aan om een code toe te voegen aan ons domeinen. Dit heeft het nooit opgelost, sterker nog wij waren volgens GR het probleem.....

Pros

Drag and drop vormgeving van nieuwsbrief is erg fijn.

Cons

- Extreme onvriendelijke klantenservice. - Veel nieuwsbrieven belanden in de spam (hier hadden wij met mailchimp geen last van). - Willen niet meedenken in oplossingen, maar dingen je bepaalde aanpassingen te doen in mailinglijst en nieuwsbrieven, zonder dat hier een bepaalde motivatie over gedeeld wordt; - Je account wordt geblokkeerd zonder overleg of contact, - Je account wordt verwijderd zonder...

Hi Marre, We are sorry to hear that our support team has not met your expectations. Deliverability is influenced by multiple factors. I would advise you to contact our Deliverability Team via the Support team, as each case is treated individually and requires a separate investigation and consultation in order to provide maximum efficiency and to ensure that our Customer's goals are met. An...

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features. All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too. Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Pros

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Cons

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Hi Corrisa! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

GetResponse review.

Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Pros

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Cons

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Hi Bimal! Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve! I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users! Again, thanks for your time.

Getresponse Review

I would say it's awesome.

Pros

I was super impressed with it ease of use and it's fair pricing, I have used several email marketing platforms but I had to leave all the others for Getresponse. They have all I needed to do my business. They made everything easy for me.

Cons

They somewhat have limited integrations compared to bigger platforms.

Hi Benjamin! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. -Taylor

Needs to Improve the Usability of the application

I am very much happy with the functionality if someone reworks the usability part, it will be one of the best products.

Pros

It has awesome features, like process automation, template design, preview different device look and feel

Cons

Needs to improve the usability, search, report building list, changing the template from the automation design page

Hi Irayya! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Honest Getresponds Review

The layout of Getresponds is not the best at all. Advance marketing specialist like me needs advance features which is not available in Getresponds. Adding third party integrations can be very complicated

Pros

Getresponds all in one automation tools posses anti spam for protecting emails against phishing attacks and access control by sender and receiver. Posses quantified reporting functionalities. It also has a drag and drop builder simple to use.

Cons

Has very executions of new features and limitations to drag and drop email builders. Template editing is very complex. Sometimes the scheduled emails don't trigger.

Hi Foster! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also...

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform....

Pros

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete...

Cons

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Longtime GetResponse User

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Pros

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing. Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie . Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) . Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Pros

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION . -pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité. -le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus . -hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Cons

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pros

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step. 2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality. 3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform. 4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Cons

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in. 2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Hi Mayank! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Make email marketing easy

Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Pros

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Cons

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Hi Taufik! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Pros

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Cons

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

GetResponse

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done. In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pros

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did. 2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too. 3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too 4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Cons

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at; 1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page. 2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Hi Abraham! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily. You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services. Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to...

Pros

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Cons

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at social@getresponse.com, so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pros

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there - Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were...

Cons

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

Powerful all-in-one marketing tool that gets you going fast

Overall I'm happy with GetResponse. I've seen it being used for so many years in my industry and I decided to try it myself. Happy with how easy it is to use and the results I've been getting. There's also a lot of education/training available at GetResponse. Many guides, E-books, video trainings and so on. This is very useful especially for beginners and people who want to learn more about everything related to email marketing, list building, marketing automation and online selling.

Pros

I like how GetResponse offers may different tools under one roof. The email marketing automation is the core and I use that the most. You also can build pages, sites and even use webinar marketing from within the very same account. GetResponse is an easy to use tool, great for beginners and advanced marketers.

Cons

I'd like to have a few of the more advanced features included in the lower priced plans. I don't like it that some features are only available in the more expensive monthly/yearly plan, but hey once you grow your account and revenue I think this won't matter too much. But for beginners, I'd like to see a bit more generosity in what is included in the lower priced plans.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback helps us to continue to improve. -Taylor

This software is not bad.

Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Pros

It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Cons

Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

My First love regarding email marketing tools

Helps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.

Pros

I fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.

Cons

Price is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.