GetResponse Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.18/10

Reviews by rating

It is a great tool for email marketing filled with the required features like analyses and reports, segmentation, automation, etc. It is very nice looking and easy to navigate.
What i like most about this tool is that it provides me with the best email marketing services and great features for building my email lists effectively.
GetResponse is my favorite EMS by far. The software is fairly easy to use and for what you can't figure out they have tons of options and outstanding customer service to learn and get trained.
I cancelled my subscription and after a month they activated without my consense and charged of 95.
After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters.
When we asked for them to refund our payment due to our inability to use their system they refused, citing terms and conditions.

MP

Michael P.

Owner

Music, 1-10 employees

Solid, By Not My Favorite Lead Generation Software

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Michael. I'm a small business owner. I'm giving GetResponse a three out of five....

Jacob E.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers

If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

Pros

- Super easy set up - They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win! - Great customer service - Decent affiliate program - Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Cons

- There was no free option - It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting -

Eric N.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

GetResponse Review

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Pros

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Cons

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

Hi Eric, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Getresponse is full of marketing suit, with some minor draw backs

If you want to watch your email inbox deliverability, very powerful email tool for good marketers. My overall experience is much better.

Pros

Getresponse is a great email marketing program and affiliate friendly service. They also have free option for beginners and their price also fair enough. I liked this because you can make your page, email opting, and all automation rules from one tool, you have no need of additional clickfunnels or etc.

Cons

I personally feel that other services seem to working a little better

Hi, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Though see that there are areas that you would recommend for us to approve. We will pass it on to the product and customer service team. Justyna

ke

kelechi e.

Online Media, self-employed

Getresponse is perfectly built for a beginner in email marketing

Pros

My most lovable feature of the GetResponse marketing software was the AI website builder. This caters for a beginner who's got very minimal abilities at building landing pages. I loved the idea of you selecting from a few options what you'd like your webpage to consist of and then, in a few minutes, its all set for customization.Also, the autoresponder tool, i honestly couldn't ask for something more. And the pricing is fair enough

Cons

I feel the AI builder could be further enhanced to create very good looking landing pages that wouldn't need much formatting and editing.

Hi Kelechi, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Festus U.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

Pros

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

Cons

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Jack

SS

Shane S.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Get Response: Email Automation

Very good value for money and on the whole positive experience of using the platform. Quick customer support. Not easy to clone templates or to copy & paste text/elements.

Pros

It's great to have essential marketing elements in one place at your finger tips.

Cons

Developers often upgrade systems and remove valuable components without letting you know in advance or asking how important they are to you.

Hi Shane! Thanks for sharing all of this valuable feedback with us. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

GetResponse: Solid Software

Overall really solid product.

Pros

GetResponse is relatively easy to use with lots of useful features. They have automations and templates that make it easier for users who are not as techsavvy. It's a great software for it's value. The chat feature it provides for a website is wonderful. Has an app on the phone which makes it easily accessible.

Cons

The landing page and forms are not as easy to use.

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

RB

Ronnie B.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

The system needs an intuitive flow chart

I want to make it work but, despite numerous tries, have not been able to do so besides a one and done.

Pros

It was relatively inexpensive and looked very good in the sales pitch and the training videos. It turned out, so far, to be less than ideal.

Cons

I found it quite difficult and clunky to use. I also lost data in lists and newsletters.

Ronnie, We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. I have passed it along to our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

MP

Michael P.

Music, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Solid, By Not My Favorite Lead Generation Software

Overall I can't say it worked out with GetResponse. We tried to utilize it for more than a year and never got the flow of it. I tried to get help from their customer service but they weren't that helpful. After paying for it for more than a year we had to discontinue and find something else. While I'm sure it has it's merits and is a good overall platform, I can't recommend it from my experience.

Pros

My favorite thing about GetResponse is the overall concept of being able to capture cold leads easily. The platform is clean and easy to understand for the most part.

Cons

Unfortunately we could never really get the hang using this software. We tried it for about a year but didn't see enough progress to keep using it. We found that other similar types of software was easier and cheaper to use. The thing I like the least is probably how much the price goes up depending on your contact list. I also don't think it's the easiest to use. The customer service also isn't the best.

Hi Michael, Thanks for your review! Feedback like this allows us to do better. We've passed the information along to our team :) - Abbie

AG

Ayush G.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Maximizing email marketing efforts

good

Pros

Most liked points are:Mobile Optimized EmailsContact ManagementEmail Distributionit is also quite easy to use

Cons

Complexity - It may take some time for initial users to learn & use all the features on the platform

Hi Ayush, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Compliance Department Astonishingly Harsh

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness: We'd been using GR for years. Things went well. It was time to build a new segment. The new emails bumped us to the next $$$ level. So, we used 'pay up front discount' (BIG mistake). We emailed the new list. Got some negative tics, due to some less than perfect hygiene on our part. Enter the disciplinarians:. Get Response...

Pros

Did seem to deliver. Gave decent tools for building newsletters. Liked several of their features. Landing pages feature is good.

Cons

There's no easy way to add one email to several categories at once. Example: You have one a customer email. You want to place that email in three segmented lists (which happens quite often). Unfortunately, you have to enter that same individual email THREE times. It felt to me that Get Response was stacking the deck in their favor with this non-functionality. You have to put in more emails, you...

JK

Jim K.

Great Email Marketing Software

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Pros

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Hey Jim! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Stephen R.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

I hate marketin - but GetResponse makes me smile as I do the job I hate!

I love it, what can I say, I'm happy to pay the low price for using such a great marketing solution. Everything in the one place - whats not to like?

Pros

The well-laid-out interface with the help of videos when if you need them means that getting started and becoming a professional in the marketing quality production stakes is easy.

Cons

OK, so there are some features that I would like to have included in the lower and middle options, in other words I'm focused on my marketing budget and want more still for the same price!

Hi Stephen, We are so happy to hear you are loving GetResponse so far! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. - Abbie

LK

Lee K.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform....

Pros

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete...

Cons

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

kk

karan k.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best Tool for Email Marketing, I really love this tool

My overall experience with GetResponse has been very positive. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The support team is always willing to help with any questions I have, and they have been incredibly patient and thorough in their explanations. Additionally, the features offered by GetResponse have been very useful in managing my email campaigns and automating certain processes. I have been very impressed with the quality of the product, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Pros

1. Easy to use: GetResponse is extremely user-friendly, with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and a wide range of features and tools that help you create amazing emails.2. Comprehensive analytics: GetResponse offers comprehensive reports and analytics to help you measure the success of your campaigns.3. Automation tools: GetResponse offers powerful automation tools to help you send targeted emails at the right time, automate follow-up emails, and more.4. Great customer service: GetResponse has a very knowledgeable and helpful customer service team that can answer any questions you might have.

Cons

Expensive: GetResponse is relatively expensive compared to other email marketing services.Lack of Integrations: GetResponse does not have as many integrations as other email marketing services.limited Automation: GetResponse’s automation features are limited compared to other services.Limited A/B Testing: GetResponse’s A/B testing features are limited compared to other services.

Hi Karan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're happy you're overall experience with GetResponse has been positive and are pleased to hear you've had a pleasant experience with our customer service team. Customer feedback helps us improve, so this review is greatly appreciated. Best wishes, Abbie

RY

Rodney Y.

My 100% Honest Getresponse Review

Overall Getresponse has been one of my weapons of choice in the day to day running of my business. I won't be changing them anytime soon for sure because, not only do they make life easy for me as an email marketer but the price suits me fine.If you really believe "the money is in the list" then a Getresponse partnership is a total no-brainer.

Pros

1st of all I love the Getresponse support who are always there when needed at critical times. I especially love that I'm not hindered when connecting to other software because I use various different platforms to capture leads. Their ability to integrate with other systems to give us end users a pleasant experience, goes without saying because to me they're the best in the market.With so many amazing...

Cons

I haven't had to many bad experiences to be honest except for this one time I noticed a price increase on my credit card and so I jumped on the online chat within the app. This was quickly resolved by a customer service rep who explained to me that I had exceeded my subscriber limit. Some list are not allowed to be uploaded and although I was disappointed I fully understood from the online rep why.

Hi Rodney, Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're delighted that you're loving the GetResponse platform and the various features you're using. Keep enjoying, Jack

AA

Alex A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

They're a constant disappointment

They were a great company and a great service. They still are somehow. I believe the vision of this company is still great. But the execution is poor, to be honest. The reason I talk about them as a company is that your email marketing provider is SO CLOSE AND PERSONAL with your business, once you know how to use it and make it your primary way of generating sales. It's becomes crucial to be able to rely on them. I hope they get better.

Pros

Good value for money. Good ideas from management (I suppose), good choice of features.

Cons

- Poor execution of new features - Poor user interface - VERY POOR transitions between versions of the platform: features break, processes you build might break as well - Poor coding and testing: if you use it professionally, you know that you can't rely on it. (ex: draft emails break, email templates break, fonts break, text size break, etc... they work at first then break for some reason) - VERY...

Andrea R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

some important features are missing

Pretty good but as I said up to a certain level. For more professional uses I'm thinking of changing software

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ease of use. Even for those who are not very experienced, they have the possibility to use a good professional software for sending emails

Cons

When using these types of software at a more professional level, I believe it is essential to have detailed analyzes possibly on a single page of a contact's activity. Instead on this software, many data must be recovered from different points and in some cases are completely missing. Basically we send emails to customers and what we want to know for each customer is what and when we sent an email,...

PA

Pruteanu A.

Computer Software, self-employed

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago. Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later. Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create. A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences. A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best. Subscriber management options based on tags Construct...

Cons

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates. After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds. There are no well-known online community groups. Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities. Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Hi Pruteanu! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Ahmed Samy E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Pros

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Cons

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Hi Ahmed! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user! We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed. I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Abraham b.

Photography, 11-50 employees

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pros

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did. 2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too. 3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too 4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Cons

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at; 1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page. 2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Hi Abraham! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

AK

Anuj K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at social@getresponse.com, so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Lu Wee T.

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pros

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there - Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were...

Cons

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

Danny M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Solid email marketing platform

I feel like GetResponse provides a lot of bang for your buck. It is a good fit for my organization where other platforms are either too expensive or too limited in functionality.

Pros

Intuitive user interface with simple and functional features, as well as more complex automation tools that my organization never fully tapped into.

Cons

There are some small flaws in the email builder / editor. If you are savvy enough, it is not an issue.

Hi Danny! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you being a GetResponse user! -Taylor

Sports, 1-10 employees

Worth the money spent

Pros

After having tried some mail marketing software, I decided on this because it offers very good features while building a landing page, like a payment integration button.Furthermore, It allows great control over the contacts list

Cons

too much time is wasted when the landing page has to be adapted to the mobile version.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We've passed this information on to our team. :) -Abbie