NotifyVisitors Reviews

KR

Krystle R.

RC

Ramadoss C.

Even though I faced a few problems in the beginning while understanding the tools of heatmap, it was a piece of cake when my colleague explained everything to me.

BC

Brian C. A.

4.9

Kudos to NotifyVisitors

I am impressed. Great job by a great team.

Pros

We are running an all-inclusive brand e-commerce site that is offering better prices. I had no idea that technology could do wonders for my business. Firstly, we used the Google AMP for our site so our pages may load up faster on mobiles. The team helped us to understand segmentation, and how this wonderful technique could be used to understand and group our customers. And set up our home page to interest different groups of customers. Our business has started picking up tremendously as we better understand our clients, their needs, and advertise our products appropriately. Next, we will go for the web push notification and maybe the banner ads which I believe can be used effectively to reach out to different groups. I am glad I found them through a friend.

Cons

There is nothing least, so far, so good.

Kudos to the team !

It was really better experience and i must recommend everyone to choose NotifyVisitors.

Pros

As working in an advertisement company Heatmap has improved my digital experiences. It helped me to organise my required activities by graphical representation . From creating customer polls to see how many people visited and what users did on my website. It made my work easier. Not only that it also helped me to collect information regarding my users interactions and help me to understand my audience in the color coded system. I could easily connect with customers' behaviour towards my website which could be hard without heatmap. I would recommend using Heatmap through Notify Visitors because once you connect with them, you will connect forever.

Cons

a few tiny bugs were found which I’m sure could be easily dealt with.

Thanks to Notify Visitors . I have a better understanding of reality.

Pros

With so many tools I thought that Heatmap would be pretty expensive but the price is affordable. It is nicely built, addresses the issues and resolves my problems quickly and not even time consuming. Heatmap has improved my digital experiences in so many ways that I cannot even describe it and kept me connected with the world even when I am in my cubicle office. I would like to thank the members of Notify Visitors and will express my desire to keep going because I as a customer want to “keep going” with you people.

Cons

Provides deep analytics and insights.

Pros

The deep analytics and insights provided by NotifyVisitor’s NPS survey helps accelerate growth and reduce customer churn.

Cons

A good tool that simplifies our work and gives us deeper insights.

Our site now looks and feels like an app.

Pros

PWA is now giving our visitors a better experience of our site. We are also able to deliver push notifications to our users. The NotifyVisitors team made everything simple and easy for us.

Cons

We are happy to have our site converted to PWA. We had no issues with NotifyVisitors.

Less complexity, more productivity.

Pros

They made the implementation a piece of cake. It was so quick and easy. Not only has our site's load time improved, but also its bounce rates have lowered significantly. Mobile-friendliness is also generating more traffic.

Cons

No issues so far. The collaboration and deliverables have been awesome.

Our site is loading lightning fast now.

Pros

Launching PWA for our site has made our dream come true. It’s now super-fast, engaging and reliable. It’s now delivering the best user experience we have always longed for. Its offline functionality is another plus.

Cons

Nothing to complain about NotifyVisitors.

It's a great piece of software

NotifyVisitors is the way to go for your e-business to understand your clients’ needs better and give your portal a facelift with appropriate ads.

Pros

I made use of the Heatmaps to better understand what my client’s like on my site. This beautiful technology mapped all user interactions in real-time and made me realize how people interact on my pages. I chose NotifyVisitors as they are the rare ones who show interactions in real-time. Most services by other companies simply send screenshots of interactions. It is also interesting to know the sequence of interaction as one realizes what attracts the most and then what next, and then after that what next. I think it is really a good technology that helps one to create better portals and prioritize the Call to Action. If one truly learned how to use this technology properly, they could raise their revenues multifold as I did.

Cons

I found the technique effective but could do with some effective case studies.

We are able to deliver varied and personalized experiences to specific audiences.

Pros

NotifyVisitors allows us to customize content for our user segments using its features for segmentation, heat mapping, targeting, A/B testing, etc. Its minimalistic and user-friendly interface helps accomplish things without overwhelming us! The customer support is also great. We could improve our sales conversions significantly.

Cons

I don’t see anything lacking in NotifyVisitors.

Allows time based targeting.

Pros

We could present our lead forms to our visitors after they have spent a considerable period of time on our site. Such delayed displaying has increased our conversions significantly.

Cons

No issues so far. Till date, we have seen only the brighter side.

My business made a good profit from the combo of NotifyVisitors’ Heatmaps and form analysis.

Pros

We were very well guided by the support team who patiently answered our very basic frequent questions. Hats Off to the NotifyVisitors Support team. They are the best! I and my teammates learned the importance and use of Heatmap technology. We were able to identify our visitors’ requirements and segment them into different categories. Not only that, it actually threw light on which products are popular...

Cons

We are happy with the team and support; however, we would appreciate some insight into how different businesses have used their facilities.

Automation saves us a lot of time

I'm really happy to use this mobile banner.

Pros

As a banner production business, we would personally like to thank and appreciate NotifyVisitors because through it we have learned about this Mobile banner software which was really effective for our business. It's really cost effective and we don't really have to use an email back and forth. We don't have to depend on the developer to create a preview page. It helps both the advertiser and the publisher to save their time or they can relax or they can start working on the next advertisement set. The Mobile banner gets the stage they actually deserve and it makes the clients and the visitors happy because they get to see the advertisement without any work or struggle.

Cons

We get really happy customers through the Mobile banner but the problem with it is that website visits might increase but there might not be qualified visitors or customers who are actually going to buy.

NotifyVisitors Web Push software is doing a commendable job.

I found good experience here.

Pros

I’ve been struggling hard to get some subscribers from the past few months and then I was told to install Web push software. Currently I am in contact with NotifyVisitors for their Web Push software and I’m so happy as the NotifyVisitors team makes sure to send push notifications to the right user considering locations,onsite behaviour and the information I as a customer filled in. This is a powerful tool to reach the right users by sending notification campaigns. I’ve been getting a lot of audiences after this. They also keep me updated on the upcoming events or the new things happening in other places too. So a little investment is all you want to boom your business.

Cons

I always wait for new updates of features but it's impossible to get new updates daily. Otherwise it is an awesome product that is worth buying.

We are better able to connect with our online visitors, and our sales have gone up tremendously.

Pros

The Heatmaps allowed us to detect different categories of users by the way they interact on our page. We were able to understand what is popular and what needs to draw more attention. We were able to divide our customers into groups or categories as per their interactions and interests. The division helped us to put out banner Ads to cater to different groups or segments. NotifyVisitors guided us to understand Heatmaps and segmentation. We appreciate the efforts of their customer care. We can now make the most of this lucrative marketing tool!

Cons

I found no cons, as this whole thing was an exciting customer understanding and customer building endeavor and I am impressed with the results.

PWA Builder of NotifyVisitors is Fast, Engaging and Reliable.

Kudos to the NotifyVisitors team . Their application is highly valued and recommended.

Pros

So I grabbed PWA builder after many recommendations and trust me when I say that it is very helpful in every level of my professional life. Pwa is fast, engaging, and reliable. It helped me reach the targeted audiences in no time so when they said *time is money* Pwa builder took it very seriously.

Cons

Since I was new to this so I had a few problems understanding the tools, but the NotifyVisitors team explained it to me about it. The number of users was doubled, which means it has a huge impact that even a one-second improvement can benefit the conversion rate. I'm so happy about this new development in my life and I would recommend NotifyVisitors PWA builder to you all . Use it and see the result.

I would like to express my gratitude to the NotifyVisitors team

It is just amazing!

Pros

I’ve been using the web push software for my small business and it has helped me to bag great opportunities by grabbing the attention of many people in no time. Using NotifyVisitors Web Push software keeps the multiple customers informed about the upcoming events in a timely fashion. It allows us to communicate with the audiences by pushing the content immediately. It’s very handy as users get all the messages on mobile which they carry 24*7. It’s a very popular method to engage with users and so much better and less challenging than previous methods which I used to use with various mobile apps.

Cons

I’ve faced tiny bugs in the beginning but their team is very great, kind, and helped me in no time.

Enjoying AMP!

Pros

Turning to AMP is absolutely worth it. Now our site loads fast, bounce rates have lowered, is mobile-friendly, consumes data in an optimized manner, enjoys improved SEO, and has a responsive layout.

Cons

No complaints at all against NotifyVisitors.

NotifyVisitors provides a complete profile view of every user.

Pros

The best thing I like about NotifyVisitors is its complete profile view. We get a good idea of every user. That’s something meaningful for every site owner. For, we are able to deliver highly personalized experiences across every channel to every user.

Cons

Nothing lacking with their segmentation and personalization.

You can perform even multivariate and split-URL testing with it.

Pros

NotifyVisitors A/B testing tool also lets you carry out multivariate and split-URL testing. It is easy to use and also flexible in that it accommodates human errors. Its visual editor allows unlimited undo to fix mistakes made.

Cons

Nothing in particular about this software.

NotifyVisitors’ heatmap tool helped us identify the friction points in our site’s design.

Pros

The tool helps us visually track where our visitors are exactly scrolling, clicking, or moving their mouse on our web pages. We found a few unclickable items on which people were trying to click through. So, we made those clickable links to useful blog content on our site. And this has increased their time spent on our site!.

Cons

I honestly have nothing against this software or its support team.

A great way to expand your market

Totally worth buying!

Pros

The growth of the business is directly related to the customers' wants and to understand the preferences of the people, I used User Session Replay of NotifyVisitors. It keeps me updated about the behavior of my audience by recording the video of the visitors as they use my site. It helps me to understand their mindset without guessing what the visitors need. The best way to overcome all the obstacles. You can even analyze the fraudulent behavior on your site which is a big win-win. It’s always a ‘wow’ moment when you see new people visiting your sites. They have different pricing so you could choose a plan that fits your needs. Hope I was helpful. Good luck!

Cons

Although there are potential dangers engaged with the utilization of visitors recording and session replay tools, we can say that organizations can utilize these apparatuses carefully with the consciousness of possible dangers and implications. They should pursue the T&C of these instruments that causes them to settle on an educated choice.

Aptly serves our survey needs.

Pros

Our department needed to carry out a few surveys. Each time, we turned to NotifyVisitors. Its skip logic helped us create smart surveys. In one instance, there was an error in one of the survey questions. We fixed it and it reflected in real-time in all the forms sent out.

Cons

No complaints at all against these forms.

Shows me where my landing pages need improvisation.

Pros

The design of click and mouse movement maps is excellent. I get to know where exactly users are clicking and moving. So, I get to know the links that are on buttons that are clicked the most and which ones are ignored. And this paves way for improvisation.

Cons

None. All the features work as expected.

Allows you to redesign your site without any coding knowledge.

Pros

With the NotifyVisitors A/B testing tool, we could simply drag and drop various elements. This helped us make fast changes to our site without any designer. We were also able to find the most effective designs.

Cons

The helpful team of support staff makes everything easy.

Our chatbot is functional and appealing.

Pros

NotifyVisitors let me create a chatbot easily. It functions just the way we wanted it to be. Further, by adding buttons and images, we have made it appealing as well. Thanks for this great product!

Cons

The tool is simply amazing and has no drawbacks.