Marketman Restaurant Inventory Reviews

4.67/5 (27 reviews)

Andrew McNamara

User Friendly Inventory Management :)

Reviewed 2018-09-28

This allowed us to more easily see price problems. We can now easily check margins on items, and get up to date pricing on all of our items. It has made our inventory process much less intimidating, both speeding up the process, and making us feel confident that our count was accurately costed. After struggling to use other programs for months, I happily found Marketman. This is the only program I have found that is cloud based, really does speed up the inventory counting process, and is also very user friendly. We have multiple people that log in to our account to check prices and enter recipes, so it was important for it to be easy to access and navigate. It was also important for us to be able to enter in inventory while counting, and to potentially have multiple people do it at once. Finally I like the ease of downloading anything you need. Whether its an old invoice, inventory report, or any other report you can easily download and print anything you have entered.

edward palomo

Overall functionality is fantastic really love the detail the system gives!

Reviewed 2018-04-23

usage reports ! pricing reports! financials ! and overall quality control on what items come into our stores!I love the ease of getting all my stores inline when it comes to the products i decided to bring. The amount of time and work it takes to make a change from one brand to another happens in minutes. I love that im notified daily when there are price dependencies! at the end of the day we should always what on prices we agree on Market Man really brings that into light with the irregular price feature.

Simon Eaton

MarketMan - Solving a gap in the market

Reviewed 2018-10-05

We've used it for a couple of years now, due to operational issues we've put it down and picked back up again when we can, now we're focusing on it's full capability again and hope to keep the momentum. It's pretty straightforward, there's some terminology that's confusing, but that's appropriate to the tasks in hand. It's pretty straightforward to use.

Ray Glover

The new scanning inventory system is amazing. Saves hours of time

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Inventory control and menu management is key to our business and this software has created a key asset to our companyInventory , based on orders make it easy to find issues with personnel stealing product. By having a system to scan invoices makes it much easier to keep inventory control

Mark Bires

Elegantly designed software

Reviewed 2018-04-18

This is very elegant, easy to use software, and they are actively maintaining and improving it. Still behind other softwares in terms of 3rd party interfaces, but they seem to be actively working on upgrades. Service is outstanding.

Caleb Ouma

After using SAP for 4yrs, I came to use Marketman with a lean, effective & efficient functionality

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Flexibility and accessibility being powered by online resources, actual vs theoretical is also very crucial in analyzing stocks. invoice scanning to receive, cookbook is also vibrant to use.

Maria Nae

Solved my Inventory Issues and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-18

It's saving me a lot of time and I don't have to use the excel sheet in order to make the Inventory, user friendly and no cost for extra users, I can place the orders form the system and that's saving me time when I actually have to insert the Invoices in the system, price change notification and credit notification.

Gerard Edwards

Efficient cost control for the Entrepreneur

Reviewed 2018-04-17

MarketMan allows me to get food costs, pricing trends, even tax credits at the tip of my fingers and what's best is that it integrates with my Point of Sale and Accounting software so I don't even have to worry about those steps.

Ken Walton

Although overall MarketMan has helped our business it has also been disappointing in its failures.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

It has helped us reduce our cost of sale across both food & beverage and make our business more profitable. It allows us to monitor stock levels daily. The fact that it is cloud based and is able to give us live results. The integration with iKentoo PoS and Xero (even though this has been problematic for months).

Jennifer Ferrebee

Marketman

Reviewed 2018-10-11

The customer service team is amazing! They are always so responsive and also push for new features based on feedback! They really listen and I love working with team!

eber contreras

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Easy use, great when looking for past orders, invoices and inventory.

Edgar Allan Pol

Loading process

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Overall satisfied userIts very convinient and structural. Always updated and accurate

Juan Pablo Salazar Grau

It solved the problems I was having with stock control

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Stock and recipe controlI liked that it is WebBased and I can access it where ever I am at. The ease of use is great and I have been recommending it. I am exited to see the new Menu feature.

Eddie Fahmy

Best in class Restaurant Management Platform

Reviewed 2016-08-14

My MarketMan experience has been a great one thus far. As the General Manager of a NYC based restaurant and bar, being able to effectively manage my inventory, ordering, and suppliers is a full time job. MarketMan makes my life easier on a daily basis. In my opinion, its the best restaurant management platform because it not only assists with inventory management, food costing, and supply ordering, but makes my entire operation more efficient and streamlined. I'm now able to plan and budget menu items, ingredients and preparations, keep track of my inventory and orders in real time, and view detailed reports about almost every aspect of my business. The POS and quickbooks integrations make keeping track of sales stats as they relate to inventory very easy. The customer service team was quick and professional with getting my business set up and started. The food costing/price optimization tools have lead to a noticeable and meaningful cut in expenses since implementation. The inventory management (real time availability, par levels, easy ordering) features are fan favorites of my chef and kitchen manager.

Luke Vigil

Overall a great program for keeping track of inventory.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Ease of counting and keeping track of all our inventory. The simplicity of it. I think its really self explanatory and if you just keep using the program itself you will have a hang of it in no time.

Thibault Salvat

Great system,

Reviewed 2018-04-17

You can do a lot of different report. This system is always in changing, they're improving every week the functionnality.

Paolo Vernetti

from FnB to Marketman - Great System

Reviewed 2018-10-05

I haven't had the chance to use marketman to the full potential, and I am pretty sure that the little issues I might have encountered are caused by my lack of understanding fully yhr system yet. But as a first impression it seems like a great system with lots of functinality and fairly easy to use. Way better than the old school software like FnB or ComtrexThe flexibility and the speed of use of the software. It's fairly intuitive even though you need some training here and there to fully understand the system.

Gede Suardana

Market man very helpfull to mantain product stock, cost of product and completely usefull.

Reviewed 2018-04-29

What i like are can be sync with lightspeed ( cashiering system), we can analyze revenue from both side to make balance

Daniel Jensen

Very easy to use and extremely helpful for my business.

Reviewed 2018-04-22

Sending orders and maintaining inventory.Able to maintain and track inventory very easily, and the ability to do it over the cloud are the two best things about marketman.

Cesar Mejia

As a manager I really enjoy using Marketman, its very well organized and make my job easier.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Keeping track of expenses has become easier. The notification option is very handy, and Ordering is very friendly and fast and keeps me updated when an order has not been viewed. Inventory has also become easier. The amount of customization makes it easier to do Inventory.

Zac Pierce

MarketMan has helped us save both money and time.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Time and money savingI like the ability to compare prices per unit and track our inventory. I've also been very impressed by the customer service. The customer representative has been very helpful and proactive about showing us how to get the most from MarketMan.

Jeremy Lopez

My experience is very easy to operate, learn, and teach how to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Organization and knowing how to navigate through a software. I like how everything is accessible. It is easy to find anything that you need. Also I love how support is always there working to help you with anything and as fast as they can.

Philippe Beaudoin

Its great, excellente support

Reviewed 2018-04-19

The support we get from the marketman team and that its never crash. The service is personnalise and well adapt to us

Joseph Oricchio

Ease of use has done wonders for my team

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Ease of Use Various Report Combining of items Iphone App is great Helps Flow of items in our park

Erik Diamond

Attentive but flawed technology

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Accurate food costs. Ability to reconcile invoices. Ability to order through the software. Works throughout my company.