Sellsy Reviews

4.53/5 (30 reviews)

Anonymous

Sellsy is not what it was. Look at the competition.

Reviewed 2016-08-29

Hello everyone. I rarely take the time to give my opinion on the solutions that I use, but then I had to do it. Sellsy user for 3/4 years, I could follow the development of this tool. At first it was good (Invokit) startup atmosphere, interesting developments for a price of € 22 / month if settlement in the year if it was 24/25 I think. At the time, we could connect PrestaShop to Sellsy it was great. Then Sellsy changed direction and wanted to be a tool for big companies, dropping all SMBs that used the solution and that had enabled Sellsy to be what it is now. Sellsy became simply a money machine that even the commercial struggle to sell ... As we go along, Sellsy took these customers in "hostage". Take for example the solution PrestaShop. When Sellsy developed a module "website" for online sales. It was bye bye the PrestaShop integration, now use our solution (worthy of a 1and1) and you pay +++. 40/50 € / month I think. Then, the price of the solution itself has increased progressively. Increasing this 2016 is really not over. Imagine a solution from 264 € HT / month, then 700 € HT / month with the addition of some modules and in 2016 I spend 700 € to 1500 € for the same thing. And on top of that, remove the option to pay monthly, you get a good hostage clients who turns into a revolt. The community manager at Sellsy has done its work, and the beginning of August, he removed the dozens of bad customer reviews on the Facebook page. I invite you to look at other uncensored by Sellsy sites. Following a message left on the Facebook page of Sellsy I was contacted by many users in the same situation. Several people who have monthly pay them only a few days to leave or pay the amount in the year. Imagine the data to transfer, etc ... The commercial have admitted the situation and that it was a management decision they apply. I am aware of the situation because I was sponsoring people who are no longer on Sellsy since this year I met a Sellsy independent sales manager which now offers other solutions. I quote another opinion from a user on another site: "The good news is that it allowed us to make us realize that there are solutions with more features for a price divided by 2 (vs. the old price!). in short, a blessing in disguise. If you need a billing tool, look at the side of Incwo, mesfactures.fr, quickbooks or manager oscar ... "- Functions - Responsive

Anonymous

Trade in 1 currency then it will be good for you. Number 1 if you are French...Sellsy has confrontational attitude towards its users.

Reviewed 2016-07-01

If you are looking for 1 application that will be your company central repository for storing and managing all incoming and outgoing email from clients, prospects, opportunities, support cases, multi currency purchase orders, invoices, quotes, expense tracking, inventory management and marketing then sellsy able to perform all of the above in the integrated manner provided you only work in 1 currency. If you are French or based in France then this is 100% best product for you. On paper Sellsy markets itself as the complete all in one business platform however it fails in a few key areas for any business working internationally 1 is specific to multi currency. The issue is that while products/services in sellsy support multi currency selling prices they do not support multicurrency auto conversion on purchase orders. This renders the entire sales and purchasing part of their platform as a failure to us. This also kills the margins calculator on invoices. Their work around is we should manually type the price of each item in relevant currency in purchase orders to make it work. Yes that means back to excel.....the very thing we want to stop using and are paying extra for! To be fair this is not unique to Sellsy! The vast majority of other platform providers for SME fail on this. Even XERO, Quickbooks etc which are full accountancy systems who claim multi currency don't do this basic but VERY important task for internationally trading businesses who require true full purchasing and invoicing in multi currency.Overall sellsy works well and is a stable platform. Nice UI and we never experienced any downtime with the product. Anything I have not criticized in detail below can be considered to work perfectly or has not been tested by us. Sellsy commented on my review almost demanding that I should write about what is great? For the record any sellsy feature I do not mention the cons section below should be considered as on par with competition or better. I am not here to promote sellsy nor am i getting paid for my review.

Best CRM I've used.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

It is definitely an all in one software that does everything I need it to. It is easy to use and intuitive. It's got great stats and analytics. It helps our sales and marketing team significantly. Highly recommend it. Great customer service too.

James DeRosa

Exactly what my business needed!

Reviewed 2015-10-26
Review Source: Software Advice

When I first started my business in 2014, I had a very specific need. I honestly tried several platforms before I found Sellsy, including Salesforce and others, and nothing worked as well as Sellsy. Its intuitive, and offers a growing selection of solutions that help my business look and operate professionally. It also offers the kind of power that allows me to send quotes quickly and respond to my clients and prospects before my competition can make a move. I'm a big fan of this website and really do recommend it highly.

Sellsy is a brilliant CRM

Reviewed 2018-03-20

My last company used Sellsy, and I didn't fully realize how great Sellsy was until I went to my new company which uses another CRM. Sellsy is WAY more complete, does way more things, and the email marketing is much more user-friendly. You can do everything with no code involved.

Gina Topley

Best sales CRM my team has used

Reviewed 2018-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I have to mention the customer relations team first as they have been incredibly helpful and response. Overall a fantastically made software that is designed well and delivers solid results.

Jan Pyykönen

Full of bugs and bad customer service

Reviewed 2017-02-01
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been reporting a lot of bugs in the software. Some of them in basic functions like importing prices from a CSV file. The issues have not been solved, instead, the customer service just stops responding to emails. Also 99 out of 100 times you are not able to get help in English when calling customer service. Just the right features that we need in our business.

Beth Kingsbury

Sellsy really helped my business!

Reviewed 2017-02-08

The software is simple and easy to use. It has really helped my sales and helped me coordinate everything!

Wiboost

Easy to use and reliable

Reviewed 2013-09-05

We use only Webapp and Cloud Software. Sellsy cover 100% of our needs without requiring a classical software. Updates are frequent.Price Easy to use Google Drive and Dropbox compatibility

YOUIMMO

Just great.

Reviewed 2013-08-26

We use their service since the inception of our company. Reactivity and excellent services are technologically advanced. Their website is really excellent. Our network will include hundreds of negotiators also because they are technically excellent, we chose. All our billing was given to sellsy. Cedric LARZUL. CEO YOUIMMO FRANCE

STUCK

perfect

Reviewed 2013-10-03

Sellsy is very efficient, save cost and time using Sellsy. User friendly interface, lots of interresting features.User interface frequent updates with improvementsQuick review of the Invoice/offers/oreders with efficient filters

Axel

Great online / SaaS accounting software

Reviewed 2013-09-02

Before finding Sellsy we used to have a hard time drafting quotes, sending invoices and keeping track of all the accountancy at our firm. Now with Sellsy integrated system and addons, we can easily manage our finance and keep track of where the money is at all times.

Loïc Bonati

The best !

Reviewed 2013-08-31

Very good site to manage their accounts and issue invoices, estimates, in a few clicks! In addition to performance, support is very professional. I recommend this solution by far, for me, the best.

Axel Dreyfus

Great app and SAAS company

Reviewed 2013-08-26

I've been using for quite a while various CRM and sales services for SMBs for a while. For once, I did find a useful, intuitive app that fit my needs. Great job guy, you deserve it.

Jeremy

Great tool for corporations

Reviewed 2013-09-25

I am using Sellsy for my company and I have to say it is great. Very Simple, ergonomic and efficient. Hope they will be recognized as much as they deserve for this software

Rémy

Useful tool !

Reviewed 2013-07-26

I like it a lot for my company : easy, powerful and really useful, it's must have !- simple - efficient - Complete

Panos - Encoreplusnet

Great and Useful App

Reviewed 2013-09-25

We use Sellsy for our company and we are 100% satisfied. Simple and intuitive we save time and we appreciate that. We strongly recommend.

Julien Les Agités

my best wizard

Reviewed 2013-08-27

I use Sellsy for several months and it's complete. I don't need other tools for daily management. I recommend it!

Greg Rist

Comprehensive and ergonomic

Reviewed 2013-08-27

Using this app for 3 yrs + We're very satisfied by the service and customer care from Sellsy. Good job guys !

FMAU Architects

Cool and easy

Reviewed 2013-08-27

I discover sellsy.com. so easy and cool. very dedicated for designers and architects

Azolan

Perfect tool

Reviewed 2013-08-27

Yammer and Capsule CRM in the same tool.Clear, Quick and usefull. Iphone app.

Nakuyo

Great application

Reviewed 2013-09-02

Great application to manage my company. Lot of useful updates, really easy to use. What else?

Raj

WOW!

Reviewed 2013-10-05

Best CRM and Inventory management.Nice and rich layout. Great features.

Oumar BOAH