Omnify Logo

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

Omnify Reviews

Suggested alternatives

wellnessliving
mindbody
smartrec

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive.
Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.
Omnify's staff is very friendly and they are also always available to help out. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to adapt to.
Some minor technical errors happened when customers are transacting.
It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

AD

Aidan D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets...

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

SH

Sarah H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Omnify Review

Pros

Can manage various bookings, classes and memberships and cheaper than other membership platforms.

Cons

Some technical errors but easily rectified by the customer support team.

Computer Software,

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

LC

Lucinda C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Re-opening Pool with COVID-19 restrictions

COVID-19 restrictions allow us to re-open the small pool in our 110-unit condo complex with severe limitations. We needed a way to equitably share the limited # of reservations in a way our residents would find easy & convenient. Omnify has enabled us to do that without any real tech expertise on our part.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened carefully to our needs & responded with a clear explanation of how Omnify plans could meet those. Then Aravind's attentive customer support throughout set-up, launch, and all customer questions provided speedy & smooth re-opening. Flexibility of plan allowed us to load our own liability waiver and Emergency Pool Rules, & can adjust as COVID-19 restrictions change over time. Ability to email specific individuals or all "clients" through the system is an especially useful feature.

Cons

We only have a week with the system at this point, so it's possible issues will come to light later. For now though, we only wish the system could handle dual restrictions, such as "Each user only 1 reservation per day subject to a maximum of 3 per week."

RW

Rebecca W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

A valuable tool for my business

Omnify has transformed my business enabling efficient business processes to run in the background with little tweaking required. I am delighted with the software.

Pros

Omnify runs itself, once set up I don't need to do much to ensure smooth operations

Cons

Inevitably sometimes things go wrong which is frustrating but the positive side is that the support is exception

JB

Jennifer B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Critical during COVID + easy to use

Excellent software that solved a problem we didn't ever think we would have!

Pros

We used Omnify to manage our pool at our condo association during COVID restrictions. Omnify made it easy for homeowners to book their time, enabling us to keep the pool open. We continued to use it last summer and this winter to maintain a safe environment. It was mostly easy to set up and run.

Cons

Setting up multiple sessions could be easier and more automated.

CK

Conrad K.

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pros

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

JW

James W.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pros

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Cons

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

JS

Josephine S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

appointments great, memberships a problem

I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Pros

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Cons

it is in my time zone, not the end user. understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

BM

Beth M.

Plastics, 1-10 employees

Good software for the price

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Cons

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

PN

Phi N.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Sweetwater Country Club

Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

Pros

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Cons

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

DN

Dana N.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Pool Reservation Software made Easy

The customer service availability has been so helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been at each step of setting up this program for our community and worked through issues with me when I needed it.

Pros

The software was recommended to me by our Pool Management Company based on another association using it last year and it working well. The availability of customer service is great. The updates via email about changes to new additions is also helpful to expand the use of the program in ways I hadn't thought of.

Cons

I have not used the program long enough to say what I don't like.

DB

Donovan B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Donovan Omnify Review

Pros

the product is very easy to use and very customizable

Cons

I would've like if there was a direct ticketing option available to sell events

MB

Michele B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Omnify Review

The overall experience could’ve been less frustrating if there were more specific details for how to initially start on the site. However It was very helpful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] respond very quickly to my inquiries.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful. I like do you ability to customize to fit the needs of the association and I manage.

Cons

There are some back and difficulties I had when starting up. It would be helpful to have Visual examples for how the end-user well view and use the options that are inputted.

Used other for 6-12 months

Appointment scheduling and more

Pros

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

Cons

I would like to see more integration features available for different email marketing systems. The email system I use isn't available and it would make things easier for me to follow up with clients that way.

AP

Ashley P.

We love it!

Pros

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Cons

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

RJ

Ritu J.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Omnify has made my learning platform more efficient!

Pros

I was on the lookout for a quick calendar feature for my learning platform and Omnify checked all the boxes. They also have great customer support and service. Ashrith is always around to answer our questions.

Cons

Ashrith and Joel from the Omnify team were very helpful with the integration of Omnify onto my platform.

LK

Lauren K.

Great software.

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Leah P.

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Cons

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Sheng Li S.

Biotechnology,

Promising, but buggy and needs further refinement

Pros

Affordable, signed up for the lifetime plan from another site. I like the responsive customer service and development plan.

Cons

Software seems buggy and I've been asking for appointment packs, but they seem to never come. Mobile calender sync does not seem to be working.

GL

Geri L.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Omnify launch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance

It allows residents to reserve pool times 24 hours a day.

Pros

We launched today to our residents and so far the reception has been good.

Cons

The response for assistance have been very quick. I have yet to stumble upon a CON

OH

Onn H.

Great product, wonderful service!

Pros

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Cons

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

MS

Malorie S.

Events Services, self-employed

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Pros

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Cons

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Remco H.

The Omnify team makes you feel like your the only person that matters. Amazing customer support!

I've got a professional way of selling real-world services, online. Without all the hassle of web development.

Pros

I love how fast the software is developing. There are so many features, it always feels like they are 3 steps ahead of me.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing I dislike is that there are so many features I need to set up. But that's not really the fault of Omnify, just the cost of doing business.

SM

Sonia M.

Great features for yoga studio

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.