Omnify Reviews

4.14/5 (43 reviews)

Aidan Doyle

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

Reviewed 2018-09-13

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted. The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Anita D Marshall

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

Reviewed 2018-01-19

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate. I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Conrad Kramer

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes. First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Shannon Ryan

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

James Webber

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

Reviewed 2017-08-28

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product. It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Tim Mack

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management. The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Anonymous

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Beth Mccue

Good software for the price

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Sherry Ward

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Rey Smart

An amazing solution

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Easy to use. Value for money. It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Kerry Decker

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Danielle Carthorne

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Andres Guio

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Ashley Poole

We love it!

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Stephanie Garzon

Good overall experience but it could be better

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Beautiful UX design I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account. nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :) I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Henry Hollingsworth

A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-26

Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application. Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

Anonymous

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Leah Patterson

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Onn Henner

Great product, wonderful service!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Eric Groleau

Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The embeddable user interface is wonky. First, it's showing available dates in the past. Also, when you try to look at available dates on following week, you get prompted to enter an email as if you had selected an available booking time. Very frustrating! This lifetime deal certainly wasn't worth it.Sales page is beautiful and full of promises... Some of the features seem very interesting. The lifetime deal that I had would have been worthwhile (if it worked.)

Malorie Schwcter

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well. Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Claire and Joan Chapple

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right away!

Reviewed 2017-08-24

It is easy to use and a great design Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

Appointment scheduling and more

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-05

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

Remco Hekker

The Omnify team makes you feel like your the only person that matters. Amazing customer support!

Reviewed 2018-01-16

I've got a professional way of selling real-world services, online. Without all the hassle of web development. I love how fast the software is developing. There are so many features, it always feels like they are 3 steps ahead of me.