Omnify Logo

Omnify

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

Omnify Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.66/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Leah P.

Omnify's staff is very friendly and they are also always available to help out. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to adapt to.

MD

Marie D.

My overall experience has been great. My questions are answered quickly, registrations are coming in seamlessly, and customer service has been exceptional.

AJ

Alicia J.

Remco H.

Some minor technical errors happened when customers are transacting.

WK

Wendy K.

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

CK

SignUpGenius-logocaret
listing-logo

SignUpGenius

Compare both
How would you rate Omnify?

Great customer service

Geat product and great customer service.

Pros

It's very user friendly for my customers.

Cons

Nothing yet. It's still new but I'm confident I made the right choice.

Excellent Program

Overall a very good experience

Pros

This program fulfilled our need for implementing a reservation system.

Cons

We had some issues in the original setup

Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased!

The embeddable user interface is wonky. First, it's showing available dates in the past. Also, when you try to look at available dates on following week, you get prompted to enter an email as if you had selected an available booking time. Very frustrating! This lifetime deal certainly wasn't worth it.

Pros

Sales page is beautiful and full of promises... Some of the features seem very interesting. The lifetime deal that I had would have been worthwhile (if it worked.)

Cons

It doesn't work well for multiple Google calendar sync! I've asked for a refund within 30 days because it didn't work and support promised to make it work. After 6 months, it still doesn't work!

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Pros

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Cons

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right away!

It is easy to use and a great design

Pros

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

Cons

Saved our HOA pool season!

Pros

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

Cons

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

Appointment scheduling and more

Pros

I like that this acts as a store front for my business. I can set up additional employees if needed as well as choose custom schedules for services. It's pretty customizeable so you can adapt it for your business needs. It combines scheduling and billing all in one.

Cons

I would like to see more integration features available for different email marketing systems. The email system I use isn't available and it would make things easier for me to follow up with clients that way.

The Omnify team makes you feel like your the only person that matters. Amazing customer support!

I've got a professional way of selling real-world services, online. Without all the hassle of web development.

Pros

I love how fast the software is developing. There are so many features, it always feels like they are 3 steps ahead of me.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing I dislike is that there are so many features I need to set up. But that's not really the fault of Omnify, just the cost of doing business.

Programming Assistance

Pool re-opening during COVID requiring reservations to achieve a safe reopening.

Pros

The product appears easy to use and the assistance in set up was extremely helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgeable and patient in walking me thru the set up.

Cons

Its a new product and I'm unable to answer this question at this time.

Omnify cost me 10 times more than I paid for it

It promised so much, but failed to deliver to the point that it harmed my business. Avoid at all costs. I've been using Calendly since I stopped using Omnify and it has been seamless.

Pros

Nothing. It looked good at first but the problems far outweighed the apparent benefits.

Cons

Omnify regularly double-booked appointments on my Google Calendar to the point that I actually lost valuable clients. It harmed my reputation because I let people down due to missed appointments. As others have said the Support team simply stopped responding to support requests. And, to top it all, I just received notifications of a number of cancelled appointments by email, some from last year, even though I haven't used the software in months.

Great bang for the buck

Our neighborhood pool needed to fairly and equitably manage a reduced legal capacity in our pool.

Pros

The product was easy to set up and use and was an exceptionally well priced option for our neighborhood needs during the 2020 Summer of Covid.

Cons

A few minor quirks with cancellations, but the team was constantly adding to and improving the product.

Promising, but buggy and needs further refinement

Pros

Affordable, signed up for the lifetime plan from another site. I like the responsive customer service and development plan.

Cons

Software seems buggy and I've been asking for appointment packs, but they seem to never come. Mobile calender sync does not seem to be working.

An Amazing All In One App

scheduling and creating an online service experience.

Pros

How well thought out it is and the breadth of application for small business, though there are some flaws.

Cons

not very friendly for consultants, mainly set up for classes and is not easy to set up if you are a one man consultancy.

Love Omnify

The Omnify help is tremendous. They are always available to help out. The user interface is very good and they constantly keep adding new features!

Love Omnify!

Great Scheduling Software!

Omnify does the job of scheduling and managing classes really well. I'm very satisfied with their services.

Good Scheduling Software!

I use Omnify for my yoga studio. Their class scheduling feature is pretty good. The user interface is also quite nice.

Great Software for the Price

Very positive. The company and support works with their customers very well.

Pros

Easy Integration with My Website Customer Support

Cons

A few more training videos for uses chases, such as to manually add/schedule consultations would be helpful.

Still a beginner

I have to use it more to give an objective answer.

Pros

Feature set appears to be both rich and powerful. I look forward to using it to its fullest and deploying it in my business.

Awesome class booking software

Pros

Great features for small businesses Well designed UI

Cons

Pricing and promos can be structured to be simpler Service can be slow to respond at times

I really enjoy using Omnify as it is very intuitive and has a really attentive support team.

Intuitive and easy to use. Great support from software team.

Pros

I really like the intuitive nature of the product and find it easy to use and don't feel too stressed when I have to work things out. I really love how attentive the support team are and are really trying hard to deliver a great service and a really good product.

Cons

Not much. It mostly delivers what I am looking for and I never feel too frustrated and it is easy to get help and get an easy to follow solution.

Excellent App

For the moment I am testing the possibilities, ask me it in 6 months.

Pros

It's easy to use. I like that you can add your own shop. It's working with Paypal, I can personalize everything. that's great.

Cons

Needs to improve visual design. Work with more languages. I can create shops but I don't know how to delete them. I miss more payment methods. If I have to decide to buy, Omnify Or Simvoly, maybe I would take the second one, because it looks more professional and easy to use.

Great features for yoga studio

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.

Cons

Decent membership management software with some cool features!

I think Omnify is a decently good product which has made it easier for me to manage memberships. Priority check-in and Instant check-in's are some really cool features!

Good user interface!

The best thing about Omnify is their interface. It's simple yet intuitive. The class and classpack system work like a charm.