All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Omnify

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

visit website

Omnify Reviews

Pros

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

Claire and Joan C.

Read the full review
Omnify's staff is very friendly and they are also always available to help out. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to adapt to.

Marie D.

Read the full review

Cons

Omnify regularly double-booked appointments on my Google Calendar to the point that I actually lost valuable clients. It harmed my reputation because I let people down due to missed appointments.

Steve B.

Read the full review
Omnify is the worst tool I have ever purchased.

Eric G.

Read the full review
Perhaps the only thing I dislike is that there are so many features I need to set up.

Remco H.

4.3

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE...

Pros

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Cons

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

Pros

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Cons

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy. There was nothing I didn't like.

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

Cons

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

A decent alternative to MindBody

Overall, I'm satisfied with the app. I need to revisit it to see what are the latest features and see how its improved lately.

Pros

I got a lifetime deal on this so the value for me was there. The features are pretty decent to run a studio, service, fitness type of business. It's helpful in automating many of the processes when running the above type of service business.

Cons

It's not perfect, but it has been constantly evolving. Trying to set/configure recurring events on different dates was a bit confusing and didn't quite achieve what I wanted. I wish the mobile app feature was included in the plan I bought.

Sweetwater Country Club

Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

Pros

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Cons

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Excellent Product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AWESOME! The integration of the software with our operations seemed daunting. But, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made the transition easy.

Pros

I like the easy of use of the product. The end user experience is very simple and easy to interface.

Cons

I don't have issues with the product. It does exactly what we need it to do and efficiently.

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets...

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Group bookings

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in. - adding my own images - option for private appointment bookings - my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

Pros

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Cons

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pros

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Cons

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

appointments great, memberships a problem

I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Pros

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Cons

it is in my time zone, not the end user. understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Good software for the price

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Cons

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Great software.

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

An amazing solution

Easy to use. Value for money.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Cons

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Simple tool that we use to book group sessions on site

Pros

Works very well for booking appointments and group sessions. We also enjoy the fact that comes with a mobile app. the basic set up and website widget are really nice features. Also they put out a lot of new features constantly

Cons

After the basic set up is done, advance settings can be quit confusing. this tool can be quit buggy too, and I do not like the fact that they also charge a fee for transactions on top of the monthly plan

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.