GetAccept Reviews

Very happy we switched to Get Accept

Our overall experience has been great, I can't say enough good things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is always super helpful and knows the product very well.

Pros

First off the customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been amazing through the implementation and entire time using the product. I like the way Get Accept is set up, it is very easy to send documents, sign and receive and create templates. We used Docusign before and it was so cumbersome and we had to use one account with our multiple entities. Now they are all separate entities under 1 account which makes our lives a lot easier. I love the ability to send/record video to send with the documents as well. We are still new to using the product but every time I ask if I can do some thing the team at Get Accept is super helpful and shows us how to do it.

Cons

I would love a API to go directly into our CRM platform and the ability to copy one template from one entity to another one but neither of those are big issues at all. The pros absolutely outweigh the cons.

Thank you Makenna for your kind words! Customer happiness and feedback is super important to us. We are big fans of the video component as well! Thanks for being a great customer of ours and we look forward to continued growth together.

GetAccept is so helpful!

Overall, we have been able to complete our jobs so much more successfully since the implementation of GetAccept. We are able to get documents from families in real time and get signatures immediately even though we are still working remotely. It has been so helpful that we are trying to determine how we can still utilize it when we go back to the "real world."

Pros

Learning GetAccept when we first started using it was a bit of a challenge as our team had never used any kind of signature software previously, but after a couple weeks of playing around with it we found it was so user friendly and easy to figure out! The fact that we can obtain documents from clients prior to meeting with them and then turn around and have them sign documents in real time is so helpful for getting our applications completed in a timely manner. We have been able to also send clients surveys with the documents and cut down how much follow up is needed after an appointment.

Cons

I do wish that the program would recognize contacts between both entities. We have two different programs so we have two entities and it feels redundant to have to put in all of the recipient's contact info again when we've already entered it in the other entity. I have also had issues with documents "disappearing" from my active list so I've had to search for them to find them.

Hi Liz, We are thrilled to hear about the positive impacts our platform has been for you and your client needs. Please continue to give us feedback for any ease of use or support areas as we value this. It has been wonderful to see the success that your organization has had with our product. Don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful customer support team for anything.

Dont waste your money

The organization seems to be more focused on sales than actual customer value.

Pros

In comparison to better alternatives i se no benefits.

Cons

The whole UI is very difficult to navigate No templates available creating a proposal is very manual and painful. CRM sync does not work properly

Best CRM Product and Support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) on Market 2021

Awesome! Best experience with CRM in my career! Blows out Salesforce!

Pros

ease of use, autogenerated next task, and lots of auto gen, extremely efficient and user friendly...The Support Team Leader [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is beyond the best. A Class Treatment for 2.5 years. Such a delight and breath of fresh air. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! -Chris

Cons

Nada! If there is a tiny bug, it gets resolved quickly same day!

Thanks for your review Chris! We are thrilled that you love GetAccept and find the platform easy to use for your needs. We think the world of our customer success team so its nice to hear you do too!. Our customers always come first so we value your feedback always.

Great software and customer service

Pros

This software has been super easy to use and learn. The customer service is also exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been available to answer questions and offer trainings/refresher courses. The help desk is also very quick to respond to questions or problems.

Cons

For what I use it for, it works perfect.

Hi Kate, Thank you for the review! We love our customer success and service teams and customers like you are what makes us motivated each and everyday. Continue to reach out if you ever need anything from our teams!

New software for our Enrollment process

In overall, my experience with get accept has been great. The team is so patience with our staff and training the staff has been really easy. The team also has been really flexible and available when we need them. Transitioning to electronic enrollment has been really smoothly with GetAccept.

Pros

It has been really easy to learn how to navigate the software and what our program really like is the feature where we can ask parents to upload a document, and adding a video to the enrollment packet we are sending to our parents.

Cons

Everything so far has been great! All the features so far has been easy to use.

Hi Liliana, Thank you for your lovely review! We love working with everyone at Head Start. Happy to hear the transition to electronic enrollment has been seamless for your clients. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any support or feedback at any time!

Saves time, money and increase our growth!

We have for many years had a clearance rate of our offers of around 10%. We were looking for sites that helped us to close more business to increase our growth. Thanks to GetAccept we have now doubled our hitrate the last 4 months. We´ll also been able to cut down on expensive costs for follow-up on our behalf . This is something that helps extremely much to our continued growth as we instead can put the focus on development our products/services and allows GetAccept to take care of, something that for us in the past been the most time-consuming area of our business. Thanks GetAccept, We are completely satisfied !

Cons

Easy to use and great analytics of sales documents

+ Easy to use + Great functions for reminders to the customer + Analytics of documents are amazing + Great support - Would like more insights of actions (next reminder, sms etc)

Cons

Thanks for the feedback. The insights your are looking for are in the roadmap. We will notice you when released. Add a more detailed description what you would like in the feedback section in the product so we make sure we get all your feedback. We will reach out to you and confirm as well. Rock on! //GetAccept Teamet

Great set of functionalities

Overall experience so far is great! Tool is easily deployed to our internal processes and our team can easily use it every time we need to send a proposal.

Pros

In Evermed, most of documents are created in Google Docs or Google Slides so we really like integration through which we can easily import proposals from our Drive. It makes our job easier. Editing proposals directly inside GetAccept saves a lot of time for us and we are able to personalize every proposal easily. Also, tracking fucntionalities and insights are phenomenal!

Cons

User interface definitely can be better.

Hi Ilija, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear your team is getting the most out of GetAccept through the google doc sync, proposal editing & personalization, and tracking & insights! We are continuing to make improvements to the user interface and your feedback has been passed along to our product development team!

Simply brilliant!

A fantastic tool for all sales reps sending out any type of sales document. It helps me to analyze the recipient journey and every follow up meeting is focused on the right things pushing the deal in the right direction. One big plus is the nice interface and that it so easy to use. Kudos to the design and user interface team! In my opinion this is not just a esigning tool like DocuSign. This is a closing tool!

Cons

Great solution for removing the friction between sending an offer to getting a signed contract.

Pros: Fast and easy to get contracts signed, has helped increased the rate of closing deals in our company, Easy to use, reliable system (no glitches), add's an innovative feel to our company (in the sense that not only are our products great everything we use is great as well!) We have noticed an increase in revenue and deals signed at a faster pace Cons: Limited global support team, limited lack of milestone updates, deal accelerator feels "spammy" if not used correctly, our clients do not always understand that it is actually legally biding and consider it a mailing platform for proposals in which they can acknowledge that they've received the proposal.

Cons

A really good tool that makes sales a little bit easier to manage

A really nice tool for both our sales and management to work with. Ever since we introduced the service GetAccept in our organization, we have had a better control over the sales procedures regarding contracts and tenders. The follow-up has become a seamless part of everyday life for our Sales Department. We choose GetAccept for their agile mindset and ability to put themselves into our daily challenges. I really like how they think SALES around monitoring and dashboards. Looking forward to take part of their journey.

Cons

Works as intended and easy to use

I think this is an easy product. There's a intuitive flow, which helps me introduce this to my colleauges. Would be cool to integrate with google forms - have a template with placeholders which is then autogenerated depending on what has been submitted through the form.

Cons

Thank you for the feedback with Google forms. We have that in the pipeline and will add you to the inquiry and let you now when it will be released.

A great user friendly product and saves time

Great user friendly product which helped me to organize and work accordingly. It only took a few minutes to get it running and post my first proposal.it helped double the closing rate. The inside analyses given on the proposal is much more valuable. Limited global support team, limited lack of milestone updates this could be improver.

Cons

It has been a great experience thou i belive that everything always can be better.

The idea and consepts are great and the interface are awesome. Small features that I come in contact with on a daily basis that i have thoughts about, and i directly type to Customer Service and the respond in a great way. I will continue to give my input since i get questions and thoughts when i use the product.

Wheelys Cafe 2nd month review

I started using GetAccept for signing our franchises worldwide, and the experience has been amazing from the start. The GetAccept team is dedicated, smart and incredibly helpful and we got our first contracts signed via them ready in no time. Perfect for our fast-moving start up! Thank you Getaccept!

Cons

Helps me closing my business.

I really like this software. It fulfills its function in a fantastic way. I like that I actually can follow the process and know where your potential business partner is in this process. In that way you know how you are gonna proceed and get closer to a deal.

Cons

Best tool for accelerating your sales

GetAccept really helped me increase and accelerate my sales because of their smart innovation. With good UX and clever functions I can manage my pipeline in a way that i couldn't even dream about before. Thanks to the GA team for great service when I needed it.

This is AWESOME!

Our process has always been slow while signing deals. With GetAccept we close 50% more deals than before and it takes 1/4 of the time. Really easy to use!

A true time saver!

I love it! The software saves me a lot of time and I am sure it helped me closing my last deal. Sign up!

Very good!

Easy to use, good control on your contracts and you can follow you potential customer's very well!

Good tool

This is a tool that have changed my sales in a very postive way. Faster signs and more controll

+ Easy to use + Follow up on documents + Reminders