Pepperi Logo

Pepperi Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.66/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Most of all, I have really grown love and appreciate the simplicity and sleekness of the software.
Functionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process.
Sometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.
Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing.
Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture.

Pepperi users...

Oracle Sales-logocaret
listing-logo

Oracle Sales

How would you rate Pepperi?

Good tool to start in ecommerce world

We decided to use Pepperi on market where we started with B2B ecommerce, experience ios absolutely positive becasue we can start fast with simple integration and overall with absolutely an acceptable cost.

Pros

simple to start and to integrate with backend systems

Cons

not possible to configure and increase functionalities

Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status

A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car. Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros

I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons

That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Great product

Pros

Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis. Good way to show pictures as wee.

Cons

Having issues with constant resync. Really don't have any other issues, it works great. No problems

Quick, intuitive, useful.

Pros

The ease of creating an order for our clients. (once everything is correct in the background previously)

Cons

The difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues. In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.

I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi

Pros

The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons

It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

Great software! Very easy to use!

Pepperi has really helped us increase the efficiency of sales people and sales in general. It is very easy to use and can be really designed the way you want it to be. Also, they have great customer support and are very responsive

Pros

Ease

Cons

Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores.

Seeing stores that are far from me.

Pros

What I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.

Cons

What I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.

Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional.

Pros

It's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.

Cons

Sometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.

Super easy to use

Makes my job so much easier

Pros

Great value and super easy to use. I highly recommend this software .

Cons

Nothing. It's a great product. Wish I had it years ago

Overall great App

Organization and ease is what I benefited from this software

Pros

It's easy to see what product we have in stock in order. Color codes are great too. I also like how they hold all my accounts in alphabetical order and number!

Cons

It glitches once in a while or it freezes up on me in the middle of my order. I would say that's my only concern, but it's not like my order is completely lost. I just have to reset the app again.

Salesforce ordering and layout software

Very good, our Sales Teams are happy with the software. Major leap vs. the previous Software.

Pros

- easy handling for our Sales reps - easy data Transfer from our ERP to Pepperi - fast implementation of Pepperi into our business

Cons

-several downtime on previous Software updates

Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support. We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.

Great Software For Business Buyers

Pepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.

Pros

Automation

Cons

Archaic feel with user difficulty.

Excellent integration with social media

Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended App!!

Pros

I've had a wonderful experience using Pepperi, once you get the hang of using the website it's super easy to set things up For your own site and amend as and when you see fit.

Cons

nothing

Still new to the program

Online realtime orders and stock available is great. I'm able to check on stock quantities and also order point of sale

Pros

When it crashes, orders are at least saved, it's easy to use and also to navigate. Could do with a breakdown of sales on a pie graph

Cons

It puts returns total in as if it was a sales order. Target line should move according to weekly time schedule, the weekend included doesn't give an accurate indication of sales per day

Most Comprehensive Order Management System

Pepperi's order taking app is very user friendly for sales reps in the field. It helps both with sales planning and execution, and really acts as a mobile CRM --providing actionable insights for sales reps to utilize in meetings with customers. The app extends beyond this however --the e-catalog, which allows companies to upload multiple product images and information can then we given to B2B customers to deploy as a "B2B Storefront" from which distributors'/wholesalers' customers can then order from directly!

Pros

-Simple and intuitive user interface -highly customizable -works in both online and offline modes -integrates automatically with back-end ERP system -allows for organized and methodical selling

Cons

Customer service will not respond to system errors

Company does not follow up on promises to fix errors. Unacceptable for a commercial platform

Pros

Looks like it has a lot of potential & features. If the platform were stable the features would really help the business

Cons

Terrible customer service. Will not respond to repeated requests (dozens and dozens) by phone call and email.

Pepperi review

Good experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

issues with QuickBooks

In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed.

Pros

It offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.

Cons

It took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.

Easy to use and it contains almost all the information I need.

Pros

The simplicity of the platform. You could give it to a toddler and he can figure out how to use it.

Cons

I don't know if this issue is a pepperi issue, but the information is not always realistic and on mobile it sometimes crashes.

Just started but amazed!

Pros

I implemented Pepperi with one of my clients and it honestly made a lot of processes very transparent and clear. The whole new world of mobile sales has been discovered. Mobile merchandising is what my client needed and they got it, now off to play around with other features.

Cons

The pricing is not clear and can knock you down, but it is worth it! Also, the amount of features is so impressive that can give you a headache :)

Pepper is the best

It works really well for our company.. We love how peeperi is completely customizable. There is a great support back office team pepperi has in place. Not sure how we could run our business now without peeperi !! Highly recommend!!

Pros

Customizable. Easy to use

Cons

If the Internet is down its hard to send an order.. more a service provider issue

Wow, just WOW.

Using Pepperi made our sales do just what they say, "Leap Forward". Our sales reps use it all the time, order sizes went up, we got more orders than we used to & overall sales went flying through the roof!! Use Pepperi, they beat all the competition and offer a whole product tailored just for you.

Mobile CRM at its best!

Pepperi's order management app has greatly helped are sales teams increase sales through enhanced CRM. This is a must have sales rep app for enhanced order taking and mobile merchandising.

Pros

Easy to use and highly customizable. Able to use both online offline.

Sales team's tool!

Pros

1. Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities and mobile receipt 2. Instant stock updates, 3. Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

Cons

It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.