All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Qwilr

Document design and automation tool for sales teams.

Qwilr Reviews

Pros

How easy it is to produce a really great looking proposal for clients! they are always impressed when we send it to them and it allows us to easily know if their seen our proposal and/or accepted it.

Andrew K.

Read the full review
Really great for our teams uses, the customizations are great, and it is super quick to setup, create a doc and get it sent off. The tracking features are SUPER helpful.

Connor W.

Read the full review
I like the ability to create a professional looking portfolio with ease. It gives me an advantage against my competitors.

Laura K.

Read the full review

Cons

There are limitations to the actual estimate portion, and we've had to create separate sections for timelines, which can be redundant and inconvenient.

Danielle M.

Jeff N.

Read the full review
No negatives so far, but we are only in our trial period.

Emily M.

Taking Our Company To The Next Level

Transcript

Katie: Hi, my name is Katie. I am the marketing manager at a manufacturing company, and I give Qwilr...

We show what we can offer ,in the best light with Qwilr.

Pros

Qwirl simplifies the process of creating beautiful and professional looking marketing/sales documents ,pitches and proposals which our clients love and convinces them to want to do business with us. Leveraging on Qwirl templates has been helpful for my organization and has assisted us in building and maintaining a fast , efficient document process ,which pleases our clients ,gives us a professional, innovative look and enable our sales people close deals faster.

Cons

It is very expensive and I will think only large teams and organizations are able to enjoy the luxury of this. I doubt a small ,bootstrapping team can afford Qwirl.

Easiest Proposal Creation Tool On The Market

We are in the Advertising and video production business. We have always needed a workflow where we can get our proposals or propositions to clients fast so we can get to business. Soon as we started using Qwilr we were able to create templates of our most popular services to be able to use them for future proposals and send them out almost instantly to our prospects to take a look at and get their feedback right away.

Pros

The simplicity of this software is what makes it a "must-have" for agencies or businesses that need to send proposals to clients on a daily or weekly basis. I have tried countless of other software's that claim to be the same but I always end up frustrated with their User Interface that makes it hard to figure out how to change simple objects, texts, or images etc. Qwilr by far has been our best proposal tool for getting those signatures from clients and money in the bank faster!

Cons

At the moment there is not much I would change about Qwilr. As a designer, I would love to have the ability to make custom design changes without much code such as more click and drag design features but that's something I desire for almost every single software I use. At the end of the day this software does what it's meant to do and exceeds at it.

Wrong fit

The Qwilr sales team pitched Qwilr to us as a contract management tool, when in fact it is designed for building proposals for digital services. There are many perceived issues with Qwilr that reflect our team's attempt to use Qwilr for a use case it was not built for. If you need to send digital/marketing services proposals, this could be a great fit for you.

Pros

Clean user interface. Conceptually, if you are building simple proposals they can come across as quite visually appealing.

Cons

Generally, the document editing component is pretty tough to utilize and quite rigid. Things like the price table have a one size fits all approach to presenting information. Document management is complicated, it's very easy to lose a specific document/template, especially if you have a handful of users all creating documents. Notifications were not reliable for views/signatures.

Setting Us Apart

Our overall experience with Qwilr has been wonderful. The ease of use, customizability and professional look has been a huge asset to our company. Being able to set up templates has cut down on man-hours for producing custom proposals for both our corporate and wedding clients. We have moved all of our quoting and contracts to Qwilr and are also using it for digital catalogues. We are always finding new ways to use the system for different aspects of the business. The support team is quick to respond and able to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs.

Pros

We like the image based proposals that we are able to provide for our clients. It allows us to provide our clients, wedding/corporate/rentals a modern easy to read proposal. Quotes and contracts for our team are much more automated and there is less man-hours involved and less room for human error.

Cons

The pricing model can be expensive and it's tough to commit to the larger user packages for a small business. This means that the work load isn't able to be spread out between the team as much as we would like. We also wish that there was more flexibility to the quote table.

Proposals, that count

Qwilr, has allowed us to greatly improve our proposal sending to clients, and better layout the pricing and items they are getting so they better understand it! Best of all they can adjust the items on their side so they can see how it would change the total price

Pros

We choose Qwilr over the other software we had looked at, particularly because of it's calculation tools for the total. It was the only software we found that could add discounts across multiple sections, and properly relate totals together. This allowed us to use it for our more complicated pricing structures for all the adons for our systems.

Cons

Better Export to PDF would be ideal, as we find it sometimes messes with the layouts a little when we try and print them! But as we mostly deal with online sends this very rarely effects us.

Nice Proposal Building Tool

Pros

It's easy to quickly get a proposal built out and sent. I like the control it provides over acceptance and signature capturing. The splash blocks are really nice, with lots of good photos and videos that we can use as backgrounds. Style controls are also really nice, and ensure that all of our branding is consistent throughout our proposals and NDAs. We also use the quote blocks frequently and like the way those provide pricing information to our clients.

Cons

We typically build our initial estimates inside a spreadsheet like Google Sheets. We'd love if importing into the quote block from a spreadsheet was easier. Right now, to preserve our formatting better, we do a lot of copy and paste, and that's not optimal. It would be nice to have some additional text layout blocks as well, like tiles or multiple columns. Lastly, if we need to go through the legal process with a client, we typically end up having to convert our Qwilr document into a Word document for attorneys to review and mark up. It would be nice if there was an export feature that made this easier. Today we have to do this manually through copy-paste.

Time saving at it's best

Overall - I am very happy and once set up, I can send out my proposals very quick. I love it.

Pros

It is easy to set up and quick to start Hubspot integration very visual

Cons

The cost section needs some improvement. It would even speed up my work, when I could duplicate a cost block with just a klick.

Great software for managing formal customer documents

This is the perfect tool to eradicate the pain of old-school document and contract management.

Pros

I love that Qwilr replaces the need for sending documents to customers, and that legally binding contracts can be managed in a far simpler and more elegant manner.

Cons

Feature development is moving forward at a good rate, but there have been a few things missing in the past (like being able to group things into folders) that are now available. There are a little niceties that need to be added but I'm confident the team is on top of them.

Best Affordable Proposal Platform

They support team are awesome and super helpful. This is already the best platform I've found for the price point and their continually working to make it better which is great to see.

Pros

Easy to produce beautiful doc's in minutes

Cons

Would be good to be able to save individual components not just whole blocks.

One of the simplest yet sleekest tools I have found

Pros

Very simple tool to use. Takes care of the design for you so you can focus on the content. I love sending quotes and proposals over to potential clients using this tool as it makes my company look very professional and forward thinking.

Cons

I would have liked a little more customization in the pricing section. What is available out of the box works in most cases, but there have been a few times when I would have liked a little more flexibility there.

Qwilr has been a great program to streamline my business operations!

My overall experience with Qwilr has been amazing. The support team and staff have been super helpful and always happy to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs. I love the energy and patience given each and every time. I have overall loved my experience with Qwilr.

Pros

Qwilr has been an amazing software that’s boosted my business proposal presentation and overall operations workflow. I love being able to “wow” clients with my amazing proposals that allow me to really show off my work as a photographer and cinematographer. Qwilr has amazing features that really make proposals something fun, exciting, and easy! I love that Qwilr offers so many integrations with other applications and softwares I use, so my business process is completely streamlined. My favorite feature is that it syncs perfectly with Quickbooks Online

Cons

Qwilr offers so many great features, benefits, and components. My only feedback is the pricing model is a bit on the expensive end, and can be tough to commit to especially for a small business. I also would love if they allowed a bit more customization to fonts, colors, and overall branding within the custom blocks system.

A lead conversion game changer!

We had a massive issue with having to send out a large quantity of small quotes to small businesses. It was taking us so much time to create quotes, and then also having to create an invoice with basically the same information, that we were re-thinking even offering our services to small businesses! Now it's super easy to send impressive quotes and Qwilr automatically syncs with our accounting software, so no double-handling!

Pros

There are so many things I love about this software, but the biggest thing is just how visually impressive it is to send to our clients. It's also a huge time saver for us when it comes to integrating with our accounting software, so that we're not having to double handle our quotes which become invoices.

Cons

Every now and then it would be nice to "just move this bit there", but we understand every software will have limitations. An example of this is being able to have an image next to some words, instead of always above or below it.

Qwilr is a Brand Differentiator

Overall, the support team has provided a level of customer experience I have not had with other tech products. I give them a 10! Being part of the beta test group, it was rewarding to see the product evolve based on the insights our team provided.

Pros

I love that I was able to create brand templates and train our entire team to use this tool so all our candidates and clients have a consistent and delightful experience.

Cons

It is a love-hate on its limitations on updating the look and feel. I love that it limits users from messing up the overall branded look but sometimes I'm challenged as a creative when I do want to push the layout boundaries.

Professional and funky

We've used QWILR for our business proposals and for our not-for-profit activities as requests for sponsorship for more than a year. I enjoy how the proposal looks once I finished writing it - it's so much better than a Word document - and we receive comments all the time about how our proposal was very different to any others our potential client received. I've recommended it to many friends and colleagues.

Pros

IT looks fantastic! I am not any type of designer yet QWILR makes my proposals look brilliant. Clients don't need to download software to use it. It's Australian, just like us.

Cons

Can't be accessed via mobile - this was a big problem for me one day as I was on my way to the presentation and desperately needed to change something in the proposal. I understand that it may be easy to make unintended changes via mobile but Instapage has the same risk but I can amend that. I think it should be user choice. It's just changed to a paid model and begins at a pretty expensive price...

Proposals that close!

Great experience from the initial outreach with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the support received as a client. The webinars are also helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. Being a small firm, it can be difficult to get time with my marketing team for projects. Qwilr was chosen because of the ability for people who don't have the graphic design chops to turn out beautiful landing pages. Price. Significantly less expensive than their competitors which aren't as user friendly.

Cons

There are some limitations to content blocks that I'm trying to work through but thats it.

Visually appealing and easy to use

Very positive, the tool is very easy to use and I received multiple compliments surrounding the visuals of our proposals.

Pros

Qwilr breaks the mold with standard CPQ tools as you can tell that aesthetics was top of mind when creating this product.

Cons

At the time of use, one of the biggest challenges our team was facing was creating effective templates. Without the integration of a token feature, it often took time to sanitize documents in preparation for a new customer.

Best of breed for online documents, which is broader than proposals.

Try all the apps in this space from the perspective of your prospects: Evaluate them by looking at their templates first because that'll give you the best idea of many of your prospects' first impressions of your company that each app can provide. If an app has a boatload of features and integrations but the proposals your prospects see look like old-fashioned paper documents that don't exploit the richness of the web, then what value are all the features and integrations?

Pros

Qwilr is a great Apple-like product with great customer service. It just works and works very well, like a clean, elegant Apple app. It reminds me of Apple's iWeb: WYSIWYG, intuitive, and it just works the way it's supposed to. It's very stable. It has some great native integrations with the best apps in a number of functional categories, except for PayPal, as well as integration with the Zapier network for further integrations, making it an almost ideal hub for web content creation, storage, and publishing for your online documents. Qwilr has native integrations with Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Typeform, Calendly, Crisp, Pipedrive, Xero, and several others, as well as third-party integrations with the Zapier network of the most popular web apps.

Cons

Grammarly doesn't work inside the text boxes, so there's some cutting and pasting between the apps that slows workflow. If they enable Grammarly integration Qwilr would be the content creation hub of my whole workflow. Lack of PayPal integration.

Perché è necessario usare Qwilr

Ho un archivio di contenuti e immagini sempre pronto, diviso per argomenti in modo da avere temi pronti per i clienti e la rete commerciale. Template di offerte d progetti e di vendita che permette di dare risposte in breve tempo e senza grande spreco di energie.

Pros

perché devi comunicare qualcosa sempre ogni giorno, alla tua rete di vendita, ai tuoi clienti, ai tuoi prospect,. Perché devi fare offerte e le devi adeguare meglio alle esigenze del cliente e poi incassare gli anticipi. Perchè puoi costruirti insieme alla tua rete di vendita informazioni e spiegazioni aggiuntive che puoi inoltrare al cliente e sapere quando le vede per essere da lui al momento giusto ( anche con una telefonata)

Cons

penso che la formattazione vada migliorata con più alternative che reputo necessarie

Great tool!

Qwilr has helped us standardize our proposal process and saves us a lot of man hours in finding, tweaking, and inserting blocks of content into new documents. The tracking features are nice, and having options to provide weblinks to responsive online proposals is really nice.

Pros

Keeps our proposals clean, standardized, and saves us tons of time.

Cons

Can't think of anything we don't like, it works great.

The best tool for creating proposals that convert.

I've used Qwilr in a number of different businesses and I'll continue to take it with me as I move from place to place. I haven't come across another saas platform that allows for sales teams to create a proposal that is easily controlled by marketing for brand integrity, but flexible enough that the sales team can truly personalise each customer output. We spent the time creating a number of templates...

Pros

Ease of use Flexibility Time it takes to roll out is virtually zero

Cons

At the moment, taking people off and adding new people to the account can be a pain

QWILR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! :D

As a visual brand strategist, I have many clients that require a proposal for larger projects and websites that my team and I create for my clients. Creating the proposal, although a creative process I enjoy, was INSANELY frustrating with creating pdf, emailing them and editing them all over again. I'm really thankful to have been introduced to Qwilr based on the webpage capabilities that it offers....

Pros

Love the automation aspect of when prospects have accepted a project. Love the analytics to let us know what parts they have focused on the most. Love the integration possibilities and the dynamic qualities of having a web-based proposal instead of a pdf/paper style of communication via email.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like, at the moment, is the aspect of how Qwilr communicated with Quickbooks with the line items and product/service categories. Currently Qwilr inserts each line item into Qwilr as one default product/service and everyone has their own setup, based on their particular company, in quickbooks. So the one size fits all communication doesn't work in this case. Furthermore,...

Great Software

Great product, can't wait to see future improvements, just some minor tweaks I would make.

Pros

Cons

The price gap is way to large between the basic and the plus. Some of the features in the higher priced version would be amazing to have but the gap in prices is just too much for our young scrappy company. I also wish it was easier to break the branding on documents, to really fit the doc to match to branding of our clients on a case by case basis. We have found that in our industry they react very well to seeing that their branding has been adopted in our proposals. If there was also an app for creating documents on mobile on the go that would be fantastic.

Provide Some Mid Plan with 5-6 User

Overall experience is amazing, but they just have to come up with small team plan like 4 to 5 people team and also for 1 person use. Other than that, they have to look into pricing strategy.

Pros

All the feature is very helpfull to express your ideas and it gives wings to your imagination

Cons

Obviously pricing of this software is too high so everyone could not afford, who just want to work two or three time in a month.

Qwilr for Business

Good, I enjoy creating bespoke presentations for our clients to impress them and give them an easy way to read our information and sign off on contracts.

Pros

Having an option to sign contracts online that is simple and easy to use and being able to create appealing presentations using images, videos and other features to make the presentation unique. The block library is very handy also.

Cons

In draft mode there is no option to track changes and leave comments if you got another team member to proof read your presentation. I also do not like that if you edit a template it changes the order which they are listed - I would prefer to be able to manually determine the order of our templates so they don't get jumbled.

Use Qwilr when you really want to wow your customers

I have tried a load of different Xero add-ons for creating proposals for customers. Finally I found Qwilr, which allows me to embed my terms and conditions, brand my business appropriately (using the exact colours) and even upload my own branding images to pepper throughout the proposal. Because I do LOADS of video work, I also am able to include video summaries about the service or product my customers...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.