ShipRush Logo

ShipRush

Integrated shipping software for eCommerce businesses

ShipRush Reviews

4.7

How would you rate ShipRush?

Pros

When it’s working properly it’s a great package. You can find which carrier has the best prices, easy to upload spreadsheets with data and most of the time support is helpful.

DJ

Debra J.

We love the ability to quickly filter out our daily shipments and have our shipping team rate shop the best possible rates.

CL

Christian L.

I love how easy it is to send return labels and print out outbound labels. Also love the fact I can clone labels and don't have to enter all information again.

co

crystal o.

Cons

The tracking in ShipRush doesn't qualify easily for claims when the carriers lose or damage products. There are quite a few steps necessary to process claims because of this.

JD

Jodi D.

Cannot think of anything other than when they switch carrier programs around internally, sometimes I wind up getting double charged.

MT

Marianne T.

DJ

Debra J.

Best way to ship

Pros

This web based software is perfect for us. It allows us to have one central tracking system because all the tracking numbers pull up in one location. It is super easy to use. And you can even copy paste multi-line shipping info right into the shipping fields. I love that I can send a label to the printer from anywhere on the globe too.

Cons

The address book isn't really useful. It would be nice if it auto saved addresses and had a better way to search for them.

Thank you! We're adding even more integrations as well.

Completely changed our small business

Amazing. Integration with our QBO software was simple. Order errors were gone. Tracking backfill information to QBO is done automatically. Shiprush is like having a shipping manager on staff.

Pros

Too many to list really. Integration, support, web-based platform. If you use Quickbooks Online and need fulfillment this is the best software we have ever found. This completely changed our business. Access to the UPS DAP program has increased our bottom line profit and top line revenue. We left FedEx for this reason. From a management perspective, Shiprush improved employee efficiency and work environment. Shipping became an easy task for anyone our facility. No longer was there a training curve or employee who could not ship. Can not say enough about Shiprush.

Cons

None that I have found yet. When ever their is a tech issue, the support chat team is always there with help and solutions.

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so glad to help small businesses like you every day with ShipRush.

Great program when it’s working.

I’m on the fence with the software because when it’s working it’s awesome but because of the cloud issues It’s frustrating and wish we could use it offline but they insist on their web based application.

Pros

Cons

We have been using ST for about 8 years. When working, works well. We have a lot of problems with their “cloud” and printing and when it detached itself from your network it creates a lot of havoc. Once it does it takes 15-30 minutes to get it back online so this is time you have to pay employees needlessly. Customer support has gotten a little better than a couple years ago. We went through a time that trying to reach support was impossible and when you did, they were very rude but this past year it has improved tremendously.

We love shiprush!

Pros

We love the ease of rate shopping for this software.

Cons

Sometimes the software is down but usually not for long.

Hi Christian, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us! We're so glad you are appreciating our rate shopping & integrations, and we're always here to help if the software isn't as smooth or you have any further issues or questions.

Ship Rush

Excellent, replaced Endicia with Ship Rush and we are happy!

Pros

Ease of use, Reliability, webstore connectivity.

Cons

Shipping history lookup is a little slow.

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! Have a fantastic day.

Very helpful, mainly stable, very expandable for any needs

ShipRush has been very useful. The support team has been friendly and not condescending. The software (web interface) seems very stable and has been very useful. In fact our shipping department revolves around ShipRush now. One ring to rule them all.

Pros

Our decision to use ShipRush was based on the fact that it allowed the easiest use when not tied to a web store or other database and because it allowed, with our representative's approval, UPS negotiated pricing to be shown. We needed a software that would handle shipper pricing amalgamation and would allow us to just put in an address and print a label. It has lots of other features, but did not penalize people for just needing the basics. We sometimes use the fancier features, but ShipRush helped make our daily grind much easier. If we end up needing to integrate into a web store database, we know we can always grow.

Cons

Most of the features are very nice although the label printing has a tendency to break. It uses a web print interface which resides in the tray on Windows and somehow pulls labels from the web and sends them to our local printer instead of simply printing to our locally attached printer. This gives the option to print to any printer within your organization but it is not always stable. It would be nice if the software had the choice to connect to the local printer OR use the web print option. The only feature we have really fretted over is the print module, the other issues have mainly been connectivity during the holiday season - and at least half of that is not ShipRush but the shippers themselves having overloaded servers.

Great for small to mid sized business

Automation was a big improvement for us, speed is great and customer support has been perfect so far.

Pros

Integration was very easy and after spending some time and getting to know the capabilities, we've created a multitude of rules that automate our shipping and remove 99% of the human input for certain tasks (box selection, address check, service selection etc).

Cons

I would like to see UX changes, for example "ship" button on the order should be much bigger, ability to rearrange options on the right hand side, overall look can be a tad more user friendly for basic users

Shiprush...and they mean it

Pros

We have been using Shiprush for the last two years, and it has truly made my daily shipping so much more organized and convenient. It shows all the orders for shipping, lets me chose how I want to ship, notifies the customer of the tracking information, and allows me to track their order with ease. Voiding an order is simple...everything is simple with this software. If I have any questions, all I have to do is contact them and within minutes I have the answers and I'm right back to work without skipping a beat.

Cons

Their are times when I print out labels at 5:00pm that will be shipping out the next day, and they won't appear on a USPS scan sheet or my Shiprush report for the next day. I'm sure there is an easy fix for this but I just haven't figured it out yet : )

Hi Amie, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us in such great detail. We would love to hear more about it, as well as support your printing issue, so please do reach out to us directly! Have a wonderful weekend.

ShipRush does it all in one place

Pros

ShipRush offers me multiple carriers (I use it for USPS, UPS and FedEx) and it migrates all my eCommerce sites into one.

Cons

I don't like the $29.99 monthly fee, but it pays for itself.

Hi Joel, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad you enjoy the integrations available on ShipRush.

ShipRush allows anyone, even without prior experience to ship an item the smartest way possible.

I have taken employees with NO shipping experience, and they can choose the right option every time. It allows our shipping accounts to stay on the rails in terms of spending.

Pros

Using ShipRush, we've almost completely removed the issues of Human Error when it comes to shipping to an address. It works hand in hand with many interfaces, as well as using "copy-paste" feature to eliminate wrong addresses. If a customer gives you "123 main street" you will ship to "123 main street". You literally don't need to type anything, so the address is correct every time to match what the customer enters!

Cons

Once in a blue moon the USPS feature tends to go offline, and there is nothing you can do about it other then ship UPS or FEDEX just to get your items out.

Ecommerce Shipping

The estimated times of delivery are incorrect once I ship. It s actually telling me the delivery time will be the PRIOR month (strange). I also find when putting in the sizes of my box (i.e., 18x10x8) - the "0" is not being recognized as a "10" - so I have to change it to an "11". Ship rush thinks I am putting in 18x1x8 (which gives me the incorrect price). I also use ShipWorks for international packages because it only prints out ONE shipping label instead of 4!

Pros

EASY to use, EASY to navigate, customer support typically is able to answer all my questions. They are knowledgeable.

Cons

When you call for support, I have to wait bc of the WEST COAST time.

Hi Suzie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us! We would love to help with the issues you mentioned, and someone from support will be in touch shortly to discuss them in greater detail. Have a fantastic day!

This is a great shipping platform!!

We have had a great overall experience with Shiprush. Easier to use than a couple of the competitors

Pros

It is super easy to integrate with your endicia or stamps.com account and UPS accounts if you have one.

Cons

Nothing really. Maybe it could run a little faster, but that's honestly all I can think of

I use ShipRush for Shipping Parcels

Experience has been good.

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to maintain, good customer service

Cons

Having to reset the FedEx Smart Post button every time I choose FedEx Home Delivery

Great tool, easy to use

Overall I like the tool and use it every day.

Pros

I like it because is a friendly user tool. I use my accounts and discounts with any issues.

Cons

Some times web page is slow, which makes ops have a slow orders process.

another day at the office

it works

Pros

shipRush came highly recommended to us by eBay as the preferred shipping software for our needs. They were right. It's easy to use - once you get the hang of it.

Cons

some of the features could be more functional. labeling of some of the functions take some getting used to. Wish we could buy more than $600 of postage. We'd like to buy $2500 a crack.

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for the feedback! We are continually adding functionalities, particularly through our public ideas portal, and we recommend you check that out and add your suggestions! Have a lovely week.

Amazing Software For ALL companies

Over my experience has been amazing! I love how easy it is to send return labels and print out outbound labels. Also love the fact I can clone labels and don't have to enter all information again

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to allow multiple users to access the portal at the same time, along with the ability to track returns for customer which allows our company to process refunds in a timely matter.

Cons

I don't have anything I like least about this software but if I had to be picky id say the fact that we are not able to customize the email being sent to customers from Quantum View.

The way to Shiprush

My shipments are fully integrated with my webstore!

Pros

Eas of use, easy to print labels and keep my shipments and orders organized

Cons

I have to drill down in to the side menu to add postage funds. This should be a top line function and doesn’t need all the different screens when adding postage

Hi Dean, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on ShipRush with us! New functionalities are continually being added to support users like you, largely through our public ideas portal, so check that out for updates about your suggestion. Have a great rest of your day!

Shiprush is a lifeline

Shipping our product in a timely fashion can be tricky. With Shiprush, it smooths out the rough edges and let's my team focus on other issues in the business

Pros

It's easy to use, and trouble shooting is a breeze with 24/7 customer service a call away

Cons

Integration with our software is fair and could use a bit of work. Not reading existing emails brought over from our software to navigate expectations of notices on delivery and shipping to the customer base

Hey Scott! I would love to send you a gift card for a thank you for the review. Just send me your email and I can do that. Thank you! Regina Jones Descartes ShipRush

Great to use with HikaShop!

Pros

I was a bit worried about implementing this with HikaShop, but when I ran into issues, the Support team resolved them quickly, and I was easily creating shipping labels which automatically updated the status of my orders to shipped!

Cons

Having to sign in over and over. When I first started using it, it would leave me logged in, but I do understand this is a safety feature now. I just wish it wouldn't sign me out after a short period of time. For instance, just let me stay signed in for 3-4 hours.

Hi Derek, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so glad the Support team has been able to help with your HikaShop implementation. We apologize for the inconvenience of the security sign-in. However, we are continually trying to update our functionalities to better suit our customer needs, so check our public ideas portal to see what is in the works!

Great software for a simple one man power user

Great helped me speed up my shipping a lot

Pros

I process about 50-100 orders a day and ship rush has really expedited my work day! So happy to finally have something like this.

Cons

Color coding orders based on tags from Shopify or other selling platforms maybe.

Hi William, Thank you for your great feedback on ShipRush. New updates are continually being added to support users like you, particularly from our public ideas portal, so check that out for potential color coding in the future!

Our Best Genie to solve order management and shipping for our business

Very Happy and Satistied with the services

Pros

The scope of Automation and the complete solution as a whole from order fetching to executing and shipping out orders.

Cons

We ship out to the middle east a lot and the preffered carrier is Aramex . Aramex not being there on the carrier list is the only thing we do not like because for that we have to go out of way and do manual AWB

Worked well for my ecommerce business

Great, I still use them.

Pros

I like how it took the orders from Amazon and PayPal and put all the relevant info into the correct spot so I didn't have to type anything. Then I had preset packages saved so shipping something was a couple of clicks.

Cons

The "copy the tracking to clipboard" feature didn't work all of the time.

ShipRush Review

Shiprush has simplified our shipping. Quick and easy to use.

Pros

Shiprush was easy to integrate with our Quickbooks and Xcart software. Just a quick copy of the address and the shiprush software opens for quick shipping.

Cons

I have had no issues with shiprush and have used it for many years.

Hi Tamara, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that it has been easy to integrate with your software. Have a great week!

Shiprush is a great shipping program that ties to your e-commerce system!

Very easy to use, and can be used on any type of computer. Browser based is working well now!

Pros

The ability to sync orders and tracking numbers back and forth.

Cons

It is a bit slow at times and also can't be fully customized.

Hi Cameron, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We are continually working on updates to make ShipRush faster and more customizable, so stay tuned on our product updates and public ideas portal. Have a lovely day!

Simple, Easy & Effective

Pros

Connectivity to our ecommerce and ease of web-based. Simple to use/train new employees on and easy to tailor for different situations.

Cons

Would like to see the reporting to be done automatically.

Hi Michael, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are currently in the process of implementing greater results functionalities, so stay tuned for that!