Kartra Reviews

Kartra

Business management solution for small to large businesses

Kartra

survey

I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

Pros

The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

Cons

The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Best holistic solution

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Pros

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Cons

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Answer to my dreams

I had to wait five years for Kartra. I have been through Infusionsoft, Wordpress + plugins, New Kajabi, Teachable. None did everything. With Kartra I have built an integrated family of three websites in my first year. I have been able to dispense with all the other software/platforms, including add-ons like Zapier and Quaderno.

Pros

It does everything that I need; where it has not been complete, features have been added. Integrated with WebinarJam.

Cons

When changing the colour of text I have to overwrite the existing rgb code. It is difficult to hold the code. For buttons there is a proper drop down menu. I would like to be able to change the colours in the login menu. I would like the login icon in the portal banner to be larger - or to be able to design the banner myself. I would like to be able to sort images into folders. I have many and have to keep scrolling down. Similar images can be confused. I believe that if we could have folder delimiters (/) in URLs this would improve SEO.

I am hoping I will fall in love with Kartra! Right now our relationship is "complicated."

I think this will be a great tool for me that will help to generate income in time, however, right now it is not. I am still using all of my other Softwares until I can figure out a way to make this the easiest for me.

Pros

This product has everything I need! So originally we purchased it in order to get rid of the other software we are using.

Cons

It is not nearly as user friendly as Squarespace, Mailchimp and many of the other low-cost options. Also, there is no customer service line to call. I understand why this is, but it has been an issue for me multiple times and I resort to calling off other important work during my day in order to troubleshoot myself or get my assistant on it instead of trusting I will be able to resolve an issue quickly.

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Pros

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

Cons

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Pros

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

The best investment we made for our business

Building membership sites, courses are a breeze. Wonderful having everything in one place for us to access.

Pros

So easy and step-by-step to use, especially when you're not very technical. We got rid of 4 different types of software that we were trying to juggle and replaced them all with only 1... Kartra.

Cons

Live webinar function. And a more detailed and advanced course to help beginners understand the processes. Faster importing of lists.

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates. I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

Pros

So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

Cons

There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

Best choice ever :)

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Pros

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

Cons

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

I think it's awesome.

Pros

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Cons

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Pros

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Cons

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Time Saving Software Platform

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Pros

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Cons

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Pros

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

Cons

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Pros

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pros

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Cons

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

One tool for almost everything in your online business

I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

Pros

I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

Cons

There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

Making Business Easier

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

Pros

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

Cons

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like. It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider). emails dont' have an undo button

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Pros

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Exactly what I've been looking for!

Kartra has been making very easy to build a membership website, along with all the marketing needs: landing page, checkout forms, opt-ins, customer management. Instead of using Wordpress and dealing with many plugins to keep a website going, Kartra offers a seamless platform for every marketing and technical needs.

Pros

It is an all-in-one platform that really makes my business so much easier: landing pages, checkout forms, customer experience, membership management... It all flows in on place.

Cons

I wish the membership systems would be a lot more versatile, and the customer support a lot faster. The latter is super friendly but it takes a day to get an answer back.

Great product, bad support

Great product, great tool... Customer support needs to help customers in a more timely manner and LIVE chat actually needs to be available, why promote live chat and help when it's rarely ever available?

Pros

I liked Kartra as the idea of having an "all in one" tool was very appealing to me. The functions were easy to figure out and the dashboard is intuitive. Not a lot of training is required to use Kartra which made switching over a very simple process. The landing page templates are thorough and the email automation area was a breath of fresh air.

Cons

I did not move forward after my trial was complete. When I asked for Kartra Support, it took them 2 days to respond to me. The response time was completely unacceptable, especially when I was switching ALL my services to them. I even had to tweet the Kartra account to ask for help with my support ticket. Finally when someone replied to me, they didn't read my entire message and gave me incorrect information. All I wanted to do was subscribe to a lower tier package, and I never heard back from anyone at Kartra for five days.

Why I looooove Kartra!

The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training! That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

Pros

I'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!

Cons

The only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.

Great all-in-one option

Fantastic. In fact, I'd like to know is there is any referral system (other than being a full-on official affiliate) as I have a couple of other biz friends that I'd love to recommend this to.

Pros

When deciding to buy: That everything I need is in one platform - membership/content hosting, payment/checkout, email system etc. Affordability I knew the support would be great as I was already with WJ & EW After the sale: Committed tech team dedicated to making ongoing improvements Great FB community

Cons

Not able to have custom fields in checkout or in emails (Didn't have weekly payment option before, but does now - yay!) Would also love to be able to host quizzes that feed people into a particular email sequence based on result.

Using Kartra to Run my Business

My overall experience has been great. I couldn't imagine how my business would be today without it. For sure I can become a better, more accomplished Kartra user. There's a lot to learn. I think the Kartra team is doing a great job. I'm happy to be part of the Kartra community.

Pros

I pretty much use most if not all of the features of Kartra to run my business. It has become indispensable to me and my business.

Cons

I would like to see more intuitive shortcuts. I am not crazy about all the things I have to click through to get to certain features I need. While I love all the analysis that Kartra provides, certain things don't seem to work as well as they could. Overall, I love the software. I'm hoping Kartra will continue to improve.

The light at the end of a tunnel

I use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time. More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties. I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends

Pros

I most love semplicity. I have an idea and passing from designing it on a piece of paper and realizing it on kartra is just matter of minutes. I was used to use Infusionsoft and this was a dream. Now i feel less stressed. I also love to use a single unique platform instead of 3 or 4 tools that have to be integrated and when there is an issue figuring out where it come from make you spend hours and hours.... Istead with kartra all goes without issues, at least till now :)

Cons

Setting the starting of an email under a sequence, if you want to use your time and not the california time, can be boring.

Karta has saved me a ton of money, time, and headaches!

I described in the Pros. LOVE Kartra!

Pros

Kartr is a seamless solution to so many of the tech challenges we had. I originally started with Kartra for the CRM functionality after struggling with Infusionsoft for years. Then, I learn they have a membership function - game changer! Now, I also use it for all of my web pages. I was able to stop web hosting, web tech, membership platform, membership platform links to website....on and on. I love that it is all in one place. AND - they they are continuously adding more functionality!

Cons

The inability to sell items with different features, such as t-shirts with different color and sizing choices.