Wimi Reviews

4.75/5 (92 reviews)

Franck Cord'Homme

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Reviewed 2018-08-29

I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution! Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments. Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer. This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works. Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony! Everything is intuitive and rich in features! Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office. The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait! It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements. Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why? Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-) It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc. A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

Pros
All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized. Wimi is THE solution! To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial. To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time. With Wimi it's the opposite! :-) Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise! A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Cons
For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience. I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-) - The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Dale Smith

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

Reviewed 2017-03-05

As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge. Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case. Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions. Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier. Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pros
This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons
The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying. Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps. Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management. And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

Franck Cord'homme

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Reviewed 2017-03-03

Hello everyone, I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros
I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-) Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Dan-Claudiu Gavril

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Reviewed 2016-05-12

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day. TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

Pros
All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps. You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers. High quality support.

Cons
Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Gerald Maestu

After years of searching the perfect tool

Reviewed 2016-10-03

We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi.... In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients. We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Pros
Very user friendly. Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

Cons
At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Renaud Lideln

Definitely a five stars product

Reviewed 2017-05-15

Pros
Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Cons
There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

Jahiezer Indriago

really helpful tool in the business world

Reviewed 2018-06-29

i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros
the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons
the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Tom Reiners

Wimi for a small team.

Reviewed 2018-08-28

We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

Pros
Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi. Task can be added and appointed easily to several members. Easy content management using maps and projects.

Cons
Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Astrid Flores

Simple and efficient

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Pros
I find the functionalities to be really handy for communication and day to day work within your team. You have access to everything on one single platform, without having to open a number of tabs and files. You are updated when anyone has anything important to say, there isnt the lag of emails and it is rather more friendly, making the work environment feel more at ease. Additionally, I am a big fan of the task module where you really can get a perspective of what needs to get done and get it customized to your needs. And lastly, the document module and the Wimi drive come as really handy as your work is focused on two single things, where all can be accessed both online and offline. Really think this is a great tool, specially given that while working with Eloquens, up to 15 tasks can be done a day - and Wimi really does help me keep it all in perspective.

Cons
I'd say a few improvements could be done in terms of the actions done on particular features, where it would be good to have updates within the platform and have less updates through your email.

Stephanie Philippe

Smart communication tools

Reviewed 2016-05-17

I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pros
- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations - the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything - the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents - the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account - useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface - a helpful support team

Cons
- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited - exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Olivier Josh Caasi

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros
Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons
None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

laurent selvi

integration of Wimi within our organization

Reviewed 2017-03-03

we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another. Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand. it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros
easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Boris Petrovitch Njegosh

ROCKET STUFF !

Reviewed 2016-12-20

WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros
Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons
Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

Thibaut Montagut

Experience review - WWM

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week). The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus. The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions. The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

Pros
Phone app' Task manager Wimi Drive Wimi Chat

Cons
When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

Sébastien Bellec

I recommend WIMI

Reviewed 2016-08-10

We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools. I recommend WIMI

Pros
ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

Cons
A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Laurent Proux

Great teamwork service

Reviewed 2017-03-02

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros
Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons
video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Carla Napoli

Awesome

Reviewed 2016-10-12

I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime! We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

Pros
Easy to use, any time, anywhere

Cons
No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often

Great Starting Point for Enterprise Software

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
I found this software to be very intuitive, and more importantly, conducive to easy training both foreign and domestic staff remotely. With a short adoption period, our firm was quickly able to gain better visibility into staffing and project management.

Cons
Having used this software for a few years there have been many updates, however initial software was less robust than initially hoped for, especially in the task function.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Easy, intuitive and super useful

Reviewed 2018-09-03

Pros
Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

Cons
Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

François Besson

Great product still improving

Reviewed 2018-09-06

I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros
The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons
The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Malika ZOUIA

great tool !!!!

Reviewed 2018-08-28

As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

Pros
it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

Cons
nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Anonymous

Really nice project management software!

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros
This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Cons
It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

Upto to mark

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Project management

Pros
Wimi is the best tool available in the market for project management and file management. All the file can be handled on the go. We can share all the details at a common shares location. Wimi is the best tool of the 2017 that I have used and still using in 2018

Cons
Wimi provides common and trail feature for a time frame and advanced features are paid and it is but costlier for small business

Olivier PERRIOT

congratulations

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Hello, First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution. We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together. Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great. Keep up the momentum.

Anonymous

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Using it for project management

Pros
Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Cons
The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.