Wimi Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

Reviews by rating

It brings together everything I need to make effective progress with my clients. I can manage my projects easily and give access to the client, which is perfect to follow the progress of his project.
Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.
I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi.
We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.
The fact that there are no voice calls. Not able to meet with colleagues.

Really nice project management software!

Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros

This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Cons

It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

Dale S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of...

Pros

This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons

The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying. Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps. Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management. And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

RV

Rahul V.

Management Consulting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good for project management

Pros

The toll brings your operations together and really makes all the data available for analysis in one place. Simple and elegant.

Cons

It's a bit expensive if you have a large team of 1000+ employees.

FC

Franck C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Hello everyone, I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros

I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side. I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly! I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp? A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool! Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-) Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Good tool for teamwork

Pros

WIMI performs as promised and functions as advertised. Consequently, it's an excellent "all-in-one" solution. This teamwork tool is comfortable and easy to use. I appreciate working with wimi and encourage my project teams to do the same. It is comparable to other similar products.

Cons

There is no way to create a single global Gantt chart or a table with all of the project teams in it. This would provide a thorough overview of the ongoing project.

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Nice workflow management tool

I will continue to use it because it meets my current needs.

Pros

It's a project planning and management tool. the teamwork option is very impressive. in addition, you can manage the documents and get feedback from the members.

Cons

I don't see any negative points except the management options which are a bit limited.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Great Starting Point for Enterprise Software

Pros

I found this software to be very intuitive, and more importantly, conducive to easy training both foreign and domestic staff remotely. With a short adoption period, our firm was quickly able to gain better visibility into staffing and project management.

Cons

Having used this software for a few years there have been many updates, however initial software was less robust than initially hoped for, especially in the task function.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Upto to mark

Project management

Pros

Wimi is the best tool available in the market for project management and file management. All the file can be handled on the go. We can share all the details at a common shares location. Wimi is the best tool of the 2017 that I have used and still using in 2018

Cons

Wimi provides common and trail feature for a time frame and advanced features are paid and it is but costlier for small business

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Using it for project management

Pros

Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Cons

The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Simple smart and powerfull

Pros

This software is easy to use and very complete.

Cons

Nothing compared to other programs in the same category

AF

Astrid F.

Simple and efficient

Pros

I find the functionalities to be really handy for communication and day to day work within your team. You have access to everything on one single platform, without having to open a number of tabs and files. You are updated when anyone has anything important to say, there isnt the lag of emails and it is rather more friendly, making the work environment feel more at ease. Additionally, I am a big fan...

Cons

I'd say a few improvements could be done in terms of the actions done on particular features, where it would be good to have updates within the platform and have less updates through your email.

LP

Laurent P.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Great teamwork service

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros

Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons

video calls limited to 7 participants per room

YT

Yusuf T.

Program Development, self-employed

Wimi is among my preferences.

Pros

I try these kinds of apps a lot to find the most callers for my job, having a free trial is a big plus for me. Wimi offers you beautiful solutions with a great interface. It's really flexible.

Cons

It takes some getting used to at first, but this decreases as you use it.

MR

Magali R.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

WIMI is an excellent collaborative platform

WIMI is really a convivial collaborative platform that proposes a lot of tools to increase productivity and facilitate collaborations.

Pros

easy to use, convivial, many useful tools

Cons

impossibility to forbid the deletion of document to some participants.

Baptiste L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The ultimate all-in-one solution

We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief. Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Pros

Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

Marc F.

"wimly" the best

We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?

Marie B.

International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

Pros

easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Arnaud V.

Management Consulting, 5,001-10,000 employees

WIMI as a pleasure

We started using Trello just 6 months ago, and even promoted it internally. Friendly and agile. But with limitations regarding use cases and the diverse needs on project ! So when we first use Wimi, we immedialtely saw the power of its friendly and dynamic interface. Every needs in terms of solutions within a project are met. Wimi is really complete and allows us to put everything in a single solution !

EO

Eugénie O.

I don't know what I woul do without it

I have a part-time job in France while studying in London. And, most of the time, when I have to send documents to my firm, they are too large to email. The team wasn't feeling comfortable with using dropox because of the security. So we downloaded WIMI and it is exactly what we needed.

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure

Cons

A bit too many notifications

Benjamin J.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Efficient Platform to Streamline Project Management

I have successfully implemented Wimi across my global organization and have seen increased scheduling efficiency, improved document collaboration, and decreased time required to complete projects. I definitely think Wimi is a "game changer" for SME's.

ML

Maud L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Projects management

WIMI is very usefull for daily and overall projects management. We use WIMI solution for our collaboration with a key account, everybody i happy with it !

TP

Tony P.

WIMI improved our performance

WIMI helped our (consulting) company achieving its mains goals of knowledge sharing, file capitalization and innovative client interaction. All of that with a pleasant interface and a perfect ergonomy.

DG

Dan G.

We love Wimi

We use Wimi since 6 months now and everybody really love it. The learning curve is really short and that made me push for Wimi inside our organization, where most people are software beginners!

Pros

All-in-one, user friendly

AA

Alexandre A.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Wimi : déjà très grand, encore quelques efforts pour être le meilleur !

Wimi est une des solutions les plus robustes, complètes et administrables du marché. Et à un prix correct ! Il regroupe les fonctions de Slack, Teams, Trello, Exchange etc dans la même interface, tout en gardant nos données en sécurité. Nous l'avons adopté comme un drive, puis comme un outil de communication, et enfin pour la gestion de projets. Encore besoin de certaines améliorations et corrections "basiques" (attention à ne pas les faire passer derrière des fonctions plus "gadget") pour améliorer son ergonomie, et Wimi sera définitivement au top !

Pros

Wimi se distingue par son format et sa lisibilité, ce qui est essentiel malgré le large panel de fonctionnalités. Ces dernières justement, couvrent de très larges besoins grâce à sa gestion des tâches, des calendriers partagés, visio, édition de fichier en ligne, et bien d'autres encore. Pour nous, Wimi est d'abord un Drive avec communication intégrée (channels, chats et commentaires sur les dossiers/fichiers),...

Cons

Certaines fonctions ou corrections de base ne semblent pas prioritaires, et pourtant, elles sont encore un frein à l'adoption de Wimi par tous. 1. Gestion des notifications dans Desktop (app et webapp) est à revoir. Seul le chat/channel/commentaire émet une notification "push", mais pas les tâches, événements, réunions et autres. Il faudrait aussi 3 niveaux de notifs (à choisir par l'user) : sourdine,...

Showing original review in French. See translation

Franck C.

Design, self-employed

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution! Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments. Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer. This...

Pros

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized. Wimi is THE solution! To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial. To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time. With Wimi it's the opposite! :-) Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise! A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Cons

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience. I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-) - The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.