Wimi Reviews

Pros

Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Maud d.

QH

Quentin H.

DA

David A.

Cons

We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Olivier Josh C.

This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying.

Dale S.

The fact that there are no voice calls. Not able to meet with colleagues.

CP

Cécile P.

wimi

plis de mail classement au top agenda très facile d'utilisation

Pros

messagerie instantanée au top cela évite la boite mail

Cons

aucun tout est bien simple clair wimi air time fonctionne très bien pas de coupure

A must have for anyone that work in project monitoring

I have been using Wimi for a couple of years in the education field and start up coaching In MBA or executive programs it is a wonderfull tool to help a group of participants manage their group project. For the group moderator it is a fantastic tool to remain aware of what is going on in every group

Pros

Easy to use The wimi disk is a great feature. You don't have to wonder if you have the last rlease of every document

Cons

Requires a minimum discipline from the participants (but is it really a cons ? Management of meetings to be improved

A better way to deal with Clients

The WIMI system allows me to communicate and share documents with my clients in a safe and secure system. My clients like it because everything is at their fingertips. I like it because I use one platform for all of my business. The only draw back is that some of the customer support information is not in English.

Pros

I only need one platform for sharing documents, creating tasks, sending messages and managing my diary

Cons

It needs to link with other products like google calendar

How WIMI simplified our business

I have been using WIMI since the creation of my company, 3 years ago. At first, I thought it could be useful to share files and data with my associates. It has now become the backbone of our organization. We use WIMI every day and, talking with fellow MDs, I can see how much it saves us time and improves our productivity.

Pros

Ease of use, Quality/Price ratio, regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

It would be useful to have the time of the last synchronization to be sure you have the last version of a file for example.

The ultimate all-in-one solution

We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief. Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Pros

Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

Cons

Great set of original features

The features are original and useful

Pros

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

Cons

The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

Online project management solution

Good for team work and collaboration. Keep all your projects organized and increase productivity of the team.

Pros

It is a good online project management solution and it has all essential features for project management. You can get access anytime from any device. It also has offline version.

Cons

It has 14-day free trial option and all ohter options are subject to pay. But these options are flexible, so you can choose one of them based on your business size and needs.

"wimly" the best

We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?

Efficient and Easy for Project Management

We have a group project at our business school and all our staff and students use WIMI. The program let's us creat our workspaces and use all the features very efficiently. The number one feature of the product is that it combines ALL features in one ( ( calendar, chat, video conference, tasks, reports etc ) The program is very user friendly and so is the WIMI staff! I recommend WIMI for all segments because of the fast, agile, efficient usability.

Cons

We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

Pros

easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Cons

Wimi is perfect to manage my projects and my clients

After many tests, I found the Wimi software. It brings together everything I need to make effective progress with my clients. I can manage my projects easily and give access to the client, which is perfect to follow the progress of his project. I recommend Wimi to all!

Pros

Easy-to-use software Access to the customer

Cons

No possibility to add notes after meeting for example

Very easy to use, best place to share information, allocate tasks and review progress.

Pros

- The video conference system as well as the chat feature. - The system quickly updates and you can store information and documents very easily and quickly

Cons

I would like to see notifications when files are updated; cannot preview of documents on the same page; no possibility to preview multiple documents at the same time

Wimi une solution pratique et facile d'utilisation

Je suis régulièrement sur wimi pour trouver mes notice ou autre document mis a disposition par mon entreprise il est facile d'utilisation et nous fait gagner du temps

Pros

Accès rapide et facile l'ergonomie du logiciel rend facile lutilisation

Cons

Rien à dire il y a pas de point faible en tout cas pour mon utilisation

WIMI as a pleasure

We started using Trello just 6 months ago, and even promoted it internally. Friendly and agile. But with limitations regarding use cases and the diverse needs on project ! So when we first use Wimi, we immedialtely saw the power of its friendly and dynamic interface. Every needs in terms of solutions within a project are met. Wimi is really complete and allows us to put everything in a single solution !

Cons

Fast, efficient and very practical

Pros

Being able to share documents with colleagues Be able to organize activities Be able to speak quickly with colleagues

Cons

The fact that there are no voice calls Not able to meet with colleagues Not able to share activities with colleagues

Great solution!

I started to use Wimi for multi-project management and share documents with customers I was consulting for: it was very efficient. Since then, I have been leveraging Wimi in a corporation using Google apps and Wimi brings a great added value, simplifying document gathering and sharing - internally and externally - with workspaces. Everyone loves the Wimi solution!

Cons

I don't know what I woul do without it

I have a part-time job in France while studying in London. And, most of the time, when I have to send documents to my firm, they are too large to email. The team wasn't feeling comfortable with using dropox because of the security. So we downloaded WIMI and it is exactly what we needed.

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure

Cons

A bit too many notifications

Wimi is a good platform.

Pros

very convenient software. I can talk by chat, calls, sharing my laptop screen. When I should work with my colleagues, Wimi is great.

Cons

It's bit complicated to learn in the beginning, but once you learn how to use it, Wimi is really convenient.

an new efficient way to work together

tired of information being lost in emails ? tired of files spread all over your network ? Wimi is a collaboration tool that helps you get rid of all that. The biggest strenght of Wimi is that everthing is designed based on the notions of project and/or topic. It means that every information/data related to a specific project is "linked" to that project ; it can a file, a comment, a meeting,... So everyone contributong to the project can easely find and share information with others. Using wimi is less stress and more efficiency !

Outil efficace et apprécié

Pros

Outil efficace et apprécié par l'interne et nos clients.

Cons

Ergonomie pouvant encore être améliorée, et travail en ligne sur un même document, par plusieurs personne, pouvant être rendu aussi simple que sur SP.

A Suped Up Google Suite

Pros

I liked that it's pretty easy to use, so there wasn't much training time for our small staff.

Cons

There are a lot of products on the market that are competing for the same space, some of them are free like the Google Suite with calendars and messaging. There's also other platforms like Slack that provide some of the same services for cheap or free.

Efficient Platform to Streamline Project Management

I have successfully implemented Wimi across my global organization and have seen increased scheduling efficiency, improved document collaboration, and decreased time required to complete projects. I definitely think Wimi is a "game changer" for SME's.

Cons

Stunned... Incredibly easy to use. Incredibly versatile... Incredible price.

We are now using it for all projects at my software development firm. We are using it for client contacts, contractors and employees and it has simplified everything.

Pros

Ease of use, versatility, price.

Cons

Chat could be improved.

Great product, easy to handle

We were looking for a collaborative solution, simple and easy to handle for the team. Wimi is beyond our expectations. Great support and UX. PM tools deserve the attention.

Pros

UX, PM tool, Customer support

Cons

more integrations and 3rd parties apps

WIMI

Pros

Logiciel Intuitif travail collaboratif facilité par le wimi drive

Cons

pas assez intuitif pour la gestion des contacts