Bookeo Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

See full reviews by rating

We are super happy and satisfied with Bookeo and we believe we won't stop using it. Super easy to use, customize, reliable and affordable.
They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes. And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.
The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.
The main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service.
Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer.

Bookeo users...

Acuity Scheduling-logocaret

Acuity Scheduling

Square Payments-logocaret

Square Payments

How would you rate Bookeo?

Beginner Booking Software

Transcript

Jeremy: My name is Jeremy. I'm a marketing and IT director, and I give Bookeo a two out of five. We switched...

easy to use-perfect for small business

A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

Pros

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

Cons

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

Excellent Customer Service!

My experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend it to any business that needs to obtain more business on line. For the amount of money u pay monthly you get a lot of services and benefits!!

Pros

The technical support has been extremely helpful. I was skeptical at first because they do not provide live support but after getting the replies back when I needed help I feel totally different. Each time I needed technical support or help both their reps were very responsive and made sure I got what I needed. They always got back to me by email wishing 20-30 minutes which I found to be pretty quick.

Cons

It was a little confusing at first trying to understand all of the terminology. However after playing with it a lot I got used to it.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Never hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help! Thanks again. Shannon

I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support fixes it.

I love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.

Cons

Thank you for this great review Christian! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything. We're always here! Alice

Poor Experience with Bookeo

I was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.

Pros

it looked professional on the surface

Cons

customer support

Hi Mardi, I am sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with our technical support team. We strive to offer excellent support, and reply quickly to all the inquires. I reviewed all the support requests you sent us, and you never explained what you were trying to set up in your account or what was not working. Without this information, our Technical Support Team won¿t be able to...

Simplifies a Complicated Process

We are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.

Pros

Bookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.

Cons

With so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Cheers Shannon

Excellent so far!

Pros

Brilliant and easy to use interface, if not slightly outdated. It does what it should and is easy to use! Great detail to personal touches Great detail to modifications and customer information requirements. EXCELLENT and fast customer service!

Cons

Just a little of an old interface perhaps, but nothing to worry about. Really impressive. The money might make some balk at first, but, not even a splash in the ocean for what the site offers me and lets me receive back in return.

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's ever anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again, Shannon

Used bookeo since 2013

Pros

Ease of use. The calendar access is very simple. The price is competitive. They are always upgraded their software.

Cons

Looks a little outdated, could use some polish to modernize the user interface for customers.

Davon, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

The most complex booking system that exists

A great booking system for a decent price.

Pros

Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

Cons

The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon

best I've tried so far

finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

Pros

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Cons

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again! Alice

Hands down, the best.

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

Pros

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.

Great company

I had to give this company 4 stars under ease of use because some of the features and settings are a little confusing. HOWEVER the customer service is so quick to respond (even after hours and weekends) that the overall rating still had to be 5 stars. Even the parts that are confusing are easily taken care of with a quick email to their help desk. They explain in plain and simple terms how to accomplish whatever it is that you are trying to do. I wish that more companies stood behind their customers like this.

Cons

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Bookeo. We constantly add new features to the system and strive to make it easier to use. Our customer support team is always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice

very good sheduling system

Pros

easy to navigate. easy to implement. sends automatic appointment notifications and reminders. help desk is very responsive

Cons

could use more features like ability to set up group meetings setting up cancellation policy is confusing

Perfect Tour Guide

My overall experience was very good in Bookeo. I really don't have any issue with the product. The only thing is they could have made better UI.

Pros

I am a part-time event organizer. I am searching best site for organizing people through the internet. Somehow I hear about Bookeo. This makes me connect more people to my camp activities. The main thing is the CUSTOMER section. We can able to add and edit customer information and able to import contacts from various options like AddressBook, Vcard, Spreadsheet. They have tons of options for marketing our business.

Cons

Need to make a more responsive User Interface in the Calendar section.

Hi, Thank you for posting this review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Bookeo and enjoy its integrated marketing features. We have recently released a new dashboard UI. You can switch to the new UI with a couple of clicks. Thanks! Shannon

Manage Your Small Business Tours

Pros

Online Customer Support, Easy setup, and reasonable(cheap) cost are its main features.

Cons

Its design should be improved as its dashboard is not of top quality.

Thanks for the great review, Ali! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon

I did stop using this but only because a competitor offered me a better deal

Pros

This program worked amazing for our reservations.

Cons

Is and Australia based company and we are located in the U.S.

Thanks for taking the time to us a review, Nicholas! We really appreciate it. Cheers Shannon

Ok

Pros

It lets you visualize your bookings and differentiates what's booked and what's available.

Cons

Could be much easier to use and better to look at. For the cost, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Sara, thank you for your feedback and your suggestions for improvement. We're always looking to balance Bookeo's large catalogue of features with overall ease-of-use. As for the "look", please note that we are working on a new UI. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Shannon

Average Booking Software

Pros

The userface was attractive and kept our online bookings in line

Cons

the cost was a little high for the service provided. Lack of customer support

Paul, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I checked our records, and the last support request we received from you was 3 years ago, in 2015. Our support team answered all your questions in a timely manner. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Very versatile software, excellent service!

This software turned out to be much better than anticipated. I am very pleased with all the functions and features along with the great service I have received so far. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose this service above others out there, it is definitely heads above the rest! Thanks for all your kind help, much appreciated!

Cons

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Bookeo. As usual, please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems or have questions. We¿re always happy to help. Thank you, Alice

Implementing a booking system

Just what we wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Pros

It did everything we needed and more. We can schedule and book classes, rearrange dates, and teachers. It is very flexible, and even flags errors when I try to put 2 classes in one room, or one instructors teaching two classes at once.

Cons

It took a fair bit of learning. There are a few quirks in it (that the customers do not see). For example when you set up a course you can specify the instructor and location, but when it is all set up, you have to go back and specify the instructor and location again.

Old Fashoned but very stable

Pros

It's really easy to customize and create my products

Cons

Its desing goes below a 2018 customer interacting in a booking software

Germán, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

An intuitive, flexible software to meet your scheduling needs

Allowing people to sign up for different services on the same day, customizing the sign up sheet, customizing the Options to glean more information about each service from those signing up, including the relevant information in the email confirmations...and more!

Pros

My experience with Bookeo has been awesome. I was trying to solve a scheduling problem that I attempted to resolve with several different softwares. Only Bookeo gave me a result that worked. Thank you!

Cons

Nothing so far. The software has been great!

Thank you Lisa. This review is amazing. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon

Best Customer Service and easy to use program!

Bookeo is easy to install and set up, the help menu is extensive and when ever i contact the support team they are fast to respond and extremely helpful even though i am sure i drive them nuts! My clients love the reminders the system automatically sends out and being able to provide a customized booking confirmation email works perfectly for me. If you are running a service business don't bother with the flash bang expensive programs, you don't need them. Bookeo is easy, low cost, great service, saves time, saves money and a fantastic product. Jodi The Hypnotherapy Clinic

Cons

The hidden secret that powers our website. Classes are booked and paid in moments.

After a long and careful search, Bookeo has proven to be a fantastic fit for our organization's online class enrollment needs. The user never even knows they "left" our website! The integration with our internally developed Wordpress website and the PayPal Pro payment gateway is phenomenal, and is an amazing value. Every single question we had for support was answered promptly and clearly. The recent addition of the ability to customize and store custom participant data fields took Bookeo to the very best level of service for our customers. Thank you!

Awesome customer service

I tried around 10 different services. Although this wasn't my first option, I gave it a try because of their superior Spanish language option. We hit a snag with our payment service and even while on trial period, they found a solution! They saved our project and of course they got the job. My only con is that the learning curve is a little bit steep and I attribute it to the workflow and design of the page, that sometimes is a little bit confusing. (But honestly, after trying out 10 different solutions, this is one of the least difficult to learn.)

Excellent value

Have been using this system for three seasons in a busy whale watch tour operation. No down time to date and is generally very easy to use. Works so well that other three large operators now use it as well. Clients are happy with it and the staff had no trouble getting up to speed with it. I won't do everything we want but for the price its hard to beat. We looked at many systems before this one - including custom systems and some costing more than $50,000 - but none offered a similar value plus they don't look for a cut of each sale like some do.