Bookeo Reviews

Bookeo

Online Scheduling & Reservation System

Bookeo

Review Summary

Pros

They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes. And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Kelly B.

Jennifer N.

Read the full review
D still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10.

Esther B.

Noel K.

Becky G.

Read the full review
I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no.

Esther B.

4.3

Beginner Booking Software

Great product!

It is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.

Pros

After years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.

Cons

This may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder. Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Shannon

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Pros

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Cons

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

Cedric, thank you for the great review! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account. Shannon

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

Pros

no pros.

Cons

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so...

Hi Lana, I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing. You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour. Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers...

Decent software that could offer more features

Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

Pros

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Cons

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

Hi Tami, thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cheers Shannon

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Pros

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Cons

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Thank you for your review, Vanessa. Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment. As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion. Shannon

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Pros

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Cons

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes. Thanks again Shanno

Great helpful staff

Great couldn't wish for better

Pros

Easy to use and if there's anything I can't undertsnd I can get prompt and efficient help from Bookeo

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit complicated but in view of how much there is to set there is nothing that can be done to solve this

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you like the low monthly subscription fee. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help, we are always available. Thanks again Shannon

Tim review

The best part about the service is the customer support, being able to email and getting back a response very quickly Without us having to schedule an appointment just to talk to somebody, has been the most positive thing for us. every time we email we have a response within 10 to 20 minutes.

Pros

Tech-support and ease of scheduling ................

Cons

So far so good, not to much to complain about

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Tim! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you love working with our amazing Support Team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Beginner Booking Software

Bookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.

Pros

Bookeo is super easy to use! My entire staff picked it up very quickly! Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.

Cons

Features are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you. Resource sharing between items is not possible.

Thank you for your review, Jeremy. It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future. Cheers Shannon

fabulous product and excellent cleint care

VERY pleased.

Pros

The support is awesome! The interface (sync) with my calendars and website is smooth. Easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was some additional flexibility in the creation of the product listings.

Thank you for the amazing review, Greg. We are thrilled to read that you are so happy with Bookeo. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Regards Shannon

Bookeo is a Great Software!

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Pros

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Cons

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account. Cheers Shannon

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Pros

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and...

Cons

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records...

Hi Rod, Thank you for the totally awesome review! So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support. Shannon

Happy customer for 7+ years

I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

Pros

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Cons

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here. Thanks again Shannon

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

Pros

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book. Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer. They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Cons

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software. When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.

Great Customer Service

Pros

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Cons

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Bookeo is the Best

Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

Pros

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Cons

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers. Cheers Shannon

In love with Bookeo

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo. This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke...

Cons

Hi Kelly, thank you for the awesome review!! We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime. Alice

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support...

Pros

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Cons

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

Hi Ramiro, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo. We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions. Suzanne

Does the job, but could it do better

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Pros

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources. Mostly easy to use Accessible from anywhere Can integrate into any site Takes payment for you.

Cons

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info. I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity. Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Lots of potential, great value

If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Pros

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Cons

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style. I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't...

Hi, Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards. It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works. I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon

Appalling customer support

Generally good functionality and possibly the best for our purposes, but poor user experience with terrible mobile optimisation. And absolutely horrific customer service. I can't stress the latter enough, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable about dealing with them long term.

Pros

There is plenty of functionality that is helpful when managing a small outdoor adventure company. The ability to list different events, with promotional pricing, and individual messaging etc, is very much appreciated. It's easy to integrate with our Squarespace site, too.

Cons

The main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service. We are currently in the middle of a situation whereby Bookeo keeps making repeated calls on two of our customers' bank accounts, filing 172 payments in one instance, before the customer was alerted to the fact she had no money left and put a block on her account. Even though this was clearly a business critical issue, I...

Hi Becky, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support to our customers. I reviewed the email thread and our high-level technicians explained to you that the issue was due to a network error, which was later fixed. Also, they explained that the issue only affected your account and no other accounts. I see that you did reply to the email with the explanation, so I believe you have received our answer. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Regards Shannon

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Pros

Ability for so many options for classes/courses Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course Additional features constantly being rolled out Amazing customer service

Cons

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Bookeo for Customer

Pros

The administrative side of bookeo is great! Very easy to navigate for our side. Everything is on a thin list, and it's easy to search for things.

Cons

The customer side of bookeo is a little less clear. Customers will often select the wrong date.

Sean, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience. There are a few settings that you can change in your account to solve the issue you reported. I will ask one of our technicians to send you an email about this. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Shannon

Excellent product and the customer service is spot on! Hats off to all the staff!

For one affordable monthly fee our customers are able to book easily, and we receive the demographic information that we specifically selected and need in order to run our business better.

Pros

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.

Cons

I would like to see a product that has more of the features that escape room owners need, and a bit of a better look on our website integration.

Thank you for the great review, Jennifer! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We value and appreciate receiving our customers¿ feedback and suggestions in order to improve Bookeo. Please send your feature requests to help@bookeo.com. Thanks again, Shannon

Real good and easy. At the beginning it takes a bit to get used to it , but it is so worth it!

No more hassle with access sheets .I gained time and money. it is all in one place now.

Pros

-very easy to use -access to the help functions and staff. They are always helpful and answer very fast. -manages all my customers and payments and courses -easy to create and update new courses -has plenty and plenty of functionalities that I chose or not to use. -price is very reasonable comparing to other alike

Cons

-I wish it had more functionalities for one on one tutoring businesses. - every 2 year I would have to download my data cause it gets deleted, not the customers database though.

Hi Asma, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software. We strive to make a product that is great and easy to understand and use. Sarah