Zoho Survey Logo

Zoho Survey

Everything surveys—made simple and powerful.

Zoho Survey Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.72/10

Reviews by rating

I love that it has a free version. This is particularly helpful to companies who don't really need sophisticated survey forms and just need to collate information and data.
The simplicity of the tools and the clean clear interface make it easy to use and look good. Also like the idea of the integration with CRM.
This tool is very easy to use and can help you create great surveys with their canned options or easy customization.
Navigation sometimes is difficult with a weak network.
At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Krishna L.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

I love this app to manage short surveys

My experience is positive with Zoho Survey. I feel it's incredible to encourage the assessments of shoppers and direct to utilize. Unquestionably suggest. This product is overly simple to utilize and superb for shoppers. It's ideal to encourage buyers' suppositions and in this manner, the inquiries/answers can without much of a stretch be embedded. It's ideal to search out how your clients feel.

Pros

It is not difficult to utilize and carry out. a considerable amount of my understudies go to my courses previously utilizing it, and subsequently, the construction and information gathered are consistently valuable. it's a sublime stage for making an altered study. I've had an astounding encounter by and large. it's productive gratitude to gather information from an outsized gathering. it's actually basic and easy to understand.

Cons

I figure the overall look of the product feel may be improved. Particularly inside the end when the review is finished, it goes into a connect to make your own overview and is tastefully disappointing.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Pros

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Cons

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Fab use of a free survey service.

Pros

Allows you to have as many questions as you need with the ability to add logic with no extra cost. Zoho survey is a great use for university students especially if a survey is what you require for dissertation.

Cons

Only con I could say is that the free trial doesn't last very long, and once you've used it you cant go back to edit any questions. I made my survey in preparation of having my ethics application approved which due to myself making it earlier than this date I ran out of free trial time.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Easy and accesible

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

Pros

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

Cons

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

KW

Kelsey W.

Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Efficient & Effective

Pros

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Cons

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

ML

Michael L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

ZOHO Surveys - an affordable, functional solution to create surveys

We are using Zoho Survey to create surveys to help us identify marketing opportunities and measuring customer satisfaction

Pros

I was impressed how easily it was to jump into the software and create my first survey. It was very intuitive. I also appreciated the many features. The feature set was the main reason I switched from Google Forms to create my surveys.

Cons

I wish that ZOHO Survey was a little more affordable. The PRO plan at $20, instead of $25, would be very attractive.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Zoho Survey Review

Pretty good

Pros

I was actually browsing through many survey generating platforms and decided on Zoho Survey as it has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

Cons

It took a while to get used to the software and to find certain things

Jeaninne L.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Great NPS features

Pros

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

Cons

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products

Pros

Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

Cons

So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

Sthefany B.

Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

Versatile tool to create surveys

Pros

I really like that it is very easy to create surveys and they also look perfect on any mobile device. It is very quick and easy to share the surveys through social networks and email. The drag and drop tool works very well in speeding up the preparation of the surveys. It provides a wide variety of templates that are very well suited to every occasion. Allows you to set the question and page logic that helps to speed up the filling of the surveys.

Cons

I think you need to add features that allow you to further customize the created surveys.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Easy to use!

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

Melissa B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

Pros

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

Cons

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

GH

Gabor H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Survey issues solved!

I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Cons

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Sanskriti G.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Convenient Survey Option!

Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

Pros

Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

Cons

Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.

JA

Jorge Arturo V.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Used Zoho Survey in Trial

Pros

By automating the selection of the next question in the survey according to the answers that the respondent chooses, it is a feature that gives many benefits to my company. The robust and easy to use integration that this app has with Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns saves me a lot of time avoiding me to export and import information from one to another app.

Cons

I would like more tutorials about integration with other Zoho apps and win cases of other companies using Zoho Survey. I would also like Survey to have a more direct integration with Zoho CRM, for example, if a negotiation is closed in the CRM, this app could send an email to the lead or contact with a survey and the information it collects in the latter would update the deal's information loaded into the CRM.

BB

Bhavana B.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Good value for money

Pros

It's very budget-friendly and also has integrations with various software

Cons

It took a long time for the product to get fully functional. The customer support team was approachable but I'd have loved it if it didn't take too long to set it up initially.

Sergio Rafael E.

Thanks to the colleagues of HR, we enjoy this excellent tool for the valuation of our work

Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for corporate environments. Not only does it allow us to conduct surveys, but it also allows us to carry out surveys of perceptions, surveys, and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of the work that is being sought

Pros

The RRHH colleagues of my company, presented this software as an option to do the experiecia in the participative work environment, however, we took it in our department and we gave a different meaning, survey customers and companies that have open contracts With us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to Zoho Survey that allowed us to: -...

Cons

This tool only allows us to collect information in the best possible way however it is necessary to locate other programs to make technical analysis deeper and with greater veracity

Wulliams C.

Arts and Crafts, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simple, easy to use and very efficient.

Pros

It's a very easy to use program, quite intuitive, which will save you a lot of time. It is a data collection tool that allows you to measure at a fairly basic level the trends of any fact you want to measure. In my case I use it to measure the management that I carry out my work, I elaborate regular interviews to the personnel in my charge and to my superiors. It's excellent, I recommend it.

Cons

It always performs, there is nothing that can bother me about this excellent software.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best online software for survey as it has feature from creating questionnaire to generating report

I personally like this software as this make survey very easy and also help us in generating exact report without error.

Pros

I can easily do survey with the help of this software as it is online so we can tap a large number of participants in the survey. They have templet design which is very useful and also help you to create your questionnaire for survey. It have all the feature from creation the questionnaire to analyzing the result. It is a online so it take very less time in analyzing the survey and generating the report.

Cons

In the free software all the features are not available so better to go for the better version if you need more features

HR

Heather R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great free tool!

Pros

We used the free version of Zoho surveys and it was awesome. I used it to deploy surveys for a client campaign when I worked for another company. We used it for several campaigns because it was easy to develop surveys, easy for the team to use, and easy to pull reports.

Cons

I did wish there was a little more flexibility to pull pieces of the reports out so we could use the data in our own report format. This may be a feature that is available now, but wasn't when I used it. I had to export and just use the report the system provided.

Milthon R.

¡Excellent applicatio if you want survay looks great!

easy to use, you can syn with zoho crm so for me that is SUPER!

Pros

It is an application that allows you to make accounts of all kinds regardless of the category of your business or what you do, the most interesting thing for me is that I can synchronize it with the CRM and Zoho in an easy and fast way, allowing me to have a preview more Complete and detailed surveys of my clients

Cons

It does not allow me to put images to make surveys of a product and my client can see or remember what product it was. On the other hand, I feel that they should add more templates and that they look a bit more modern. Those that are currently available I like but I think they can improve that part a lot even.

Chris G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Deserves a high score, but I couldn't use it

Doesn't embed very gracefully into other websites. An iFrame shouldn't have scrollbars.. The user has to use a SCROLL bar to go through questions when embeded. Can't tighten up spaces between questions, and I see no place where I can set my preferred email notifications. That last one frustrated me enough that I cancelled my account, though I see plenty of good in the app overall.

Pros

Plenty of help files. Tons of customization. Good analytics.

Cons

They mistakenly assume new users know the interface in their help files.

KM

Kerron M.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Versatile and easy to use.

Pros

This software was so easy to set up and use! We used this mostly for quizzing staff and anonymous surveys. There are so many options to choose from when setting up questions! We have used this product since 2012 and have used it countless times. It's a great way to track KPIs and feedback. It was also nice to fully customize the look and feel of each individual survey.

Cons

Where we wanted the option to not only use it as a survey site, but also a quizzing/testing site, that was not something that was offered in the product. We graded all of them individually. This is strictly a survey program.

Zoho Survey Review

Pros

The site was very easy to use (plenty of different types of survey questions that I could insert into the survey effortlessly to either get short/simple or long/detailed responses from survey takers). The responses were very well organized and easy to sift through. Multiple-choice responses were shown by raw number and percentage, and were organized in a pie-chart. Long-answer questions were easy to analyze and find patterns because you could search key-words that were used in several responses. Very insightful.

Cons

Not practical to use on a phone. They need to redesign their mobile site as I often like to work on my iPhone but I have to use my laptop when analyzing my survey responses.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best tool for creating survey

Easy to use. We can create survey and analyse data.

Pros

Easy to create and customize survey. It provides lots of inbuilt templates.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike with Zoho survey.