All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Zoho Survey

Everything surveys—made simple and powerful.

Zoho Survey Reviews

Kelsey W.

Read the full review
I like the existing survey templates that make it easy for me to customize them with the fields we need. I can share them by e-mail or by chat and it looks good from cell phones and tablets.

Elisa S.

Read the full review
At our organization, there has been a culture to keep in view the feed backs and reviews of the employees to promote a sense of integrity and confidence in the working place.

Read the full review

Cons

It was difficult to find a program that allowed me to use at little to no cost. I don't think students should have to pay for something they may never use again after completion of their capstone.

Read the full review
The reporting feature is also not at all user-friendly which makes it further difficult for new users to analyze the survey reports.

Ifeoma O.

Read the full review

Super easy and great for growth hacking

I am very happy with using Zoho Survey. Would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Very easy to set up and design so it works seamlessly with your website in an iframe. They also have a great price point for buying respondents. The few integrations they have are quite good, but it would great with more integrations.

Cons

Very few integrations. Would be great with a Zapier integration :)

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Pros

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Cons

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Is good... Could be better

Pros

Zoho Survey is easy to use in order to make the surveys and to look back at the responses. I found the survey editor easy to use.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that it is very costly to make a survey and that you had to subscribe and pay money in order to use it after the free trial, even when you are not using it for business or other money making surveys.

I love this app to manage short surveys

My experience is positive with Zoho Survey. I feel it's incredible to encourage the assessments of shoppers and direct to utilize. Unquestionably suggest. This product is overly simple to utilize and superb for shoppers. It's ideal to encourage buyers' suppositions and in this manner, the inquiries/answers can without much of a stretch be embedded. It's ideal to search out how your clients feel.

Pros

It is not difficult to utilize and carry out. a considerable amount of my understudies go to my courses previously utilizing it, and subsequently, the construction and information gathered are consistently valuable. it's a sublime stage for making an altered study. I've had an astounding encounter by and large. it's productive gratitude to gather information from an outsized gathering. it's actually basic and easy to understand.

Cons

I figure the overall look of the product feel may be improved. Particularly inside the end when the review is finished, it goes into a connect to make your own overview and is tastefully disappointing.

Easy and accesible

I have only used it with the free trial and I would say so far so good

Pros

It is easy to use and very clear with a lot of type of questions and it has all the requirements needed

Cons

The free trial is very short. It would be great to have a cheaper price for students who use it

Zoho is a great tool for customer service businesses

Zoho is an overall great product that provides the necessary tools for a company to meet the needs of customers such as the help desk ticket system, live customer chat support and inter office chat feature. We use this everyday at work, Monday - Friday and it has helped our department to have an organized system to keep up with our daily workflow.

Pros

The ticket system to helping customers in her order received is superb especially since it provides other options for the customer to provide further information such as including attachments such as picture, documents, etc.

Cons

At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Efficient & Effective

Pros

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Cons

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Zoho Survey Review

Pretty good

Pros

I was actually browsing through many survey generating platforms and decided on Zoho Survey as it has a much larger variety of survey layouts and could match the complexity needs of our survey form

Cons

It took a while to get used to the software and to find certain things

Extremely easy to set up yet having a very professional look

I am very satisfied with how easy it was to set-up my market research survey. However, I found the price for obtaining answers from Zoho users pretty expensive.

Pros

I love the different options of the type of answers the survey questions can have (e.g. matrix, rating scale etc.)

Cons

The translate feature does not allow us to translate the name of the document. Also the survey does not accept responses when the admin is updating while the survey is online. There is no warning given.

Great NPS features

Pros

I liked that the software aleready calculates the NPS score and gives awesome reports. Also that it has many functionalities even in the free version. Another thing easy how easy it is to use and intuitive it is.

Cons

The design is too simple, it could use some improvement.

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Pros

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products...

Cons

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

Zoho Survey Review

Pros

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Cons

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Pros

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are...

Cons

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

Pros

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Cons

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

Pros

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

Cons

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

I like that it is fully editable

Simple to utilize and thusly the interaction to build up the study was very easy to use. the arranging apparatuses are particular, and that they permit you to redo your study easily while giving it a truly proficient look. the accommodation in sharing is furthermore ideal and along these lines, the examination permits you to rapidly see the survey results.

Pros

For the most part, I preferred the overall basic use additionally on account of such inquiries the stage offers you. Was likewise an admirer of utilizing the rationale work. Simple to arrange reviews and appropriate. Had all choices expected to get fields for reactions. What I enjoyed the preeminent is that it recorded answers by respondents who didn't really complete and present the review.

Cons

I felt to some degree restricted with the free form of this stage. Particularly after the review was shut. There are a few highlights that don't go with the free preliminary that I feel show be standard.

Survey issues solved!

I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Cons

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Great survey tool

Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Pros

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Cons

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Pros

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Cons

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Easy to use!

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

Excellent, so easy to use

We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Pros

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Cons

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Pros

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Convenient Survey Option!

Zoho survey is great for collecting customer feedbacks, and getting real time responses. It has helped us in gathering feedback responses form the customers, understanding their pain points and making more strategic decisions for bringing optimal results.

Pros

Zoho survey is easy to set up. The survey tool is simple and straightforward to use. Setting up the survey formats can be done within a couple of minuets, also prepairing questionnaires is much efficient with a pre-built templates, and can be customized or edit if neccessary.

Cons

Nothing really of note, the survey tool is working fine for me. BTW, if I could simply put my company logo at the header part and also contacts/website info on the footer of my survey, it would've been great.

Good option but more customizations are missing

I recommend it very good

Pros

easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

Cons

customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

Great Survey Tool!

using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Pros

- easy to customize survey - easy to circulate to participants - confidential

Cons

the free feature does not last very long

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.