Zoho Survey Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.72/10

Reviews by rating

I love that it has a free version. This is particularly helpful to companies who don't really need sophisticated survey forms and just need to collate information and data.
The simplicity of the tools and the clean clear interface make it easy to use and look good. Also like the idea of the integration with CRM.
This tool is very easy to use and can help you create great surveys with their canned options or easy customization.
Navigation sometimes is difficult with a weak network.
In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use.
At times the live chat feature does not alert you or provide the pop-up notification when a chat has come in. Usually this requires the user to restart the application to fix this issue.

Pablo Andres V.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Exceptional tool to create surveys, flexible and very easy to use.

The experience is really good, positive and quite fluid with Zoho Survey, it has allowed us through the surveys to collect valuable information for our team and our company in general, the implementation of Zoho Survey made possible and favored the strengthening, strengthening and improvement of all the different operational processes of the various business units of our company from the actual data collected that catapulted the personal and collective team performance, which was reflected in a considerable increase in our productivity.

Pros

Zoho Survey is an extremely easy to use tool, it offers a very intuitive user interface in which you can navigate with very little effort, I can create surveys easily and quickly thanks to the different functionalities it offers and the different predefined templates it puts at my disposal that I can easily adapt to any particular need I have or according to the audience I want to target to collect...

Cons

We are using it for more than three years and during this time we have not experienced any failure or problem with its use, Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for creating surveys, it is flexible, efficient and easy to use that's why and being honest I have no negative comments to share.

ML

Michael L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

ZOHO Surveys - an affordable, functional solution to create surveys

We are using Zoho Survey to create surveys to help us identify marketing opportunities and measuring customer satisfaction

Pros

I was impressed how easily it was to jump into the software and create my first survey. It was very intuitive. I also appreciated the many features. The feature set was the main reason I switched from Google Forms to create my surveys.

Cons

I wish that ZOHO Survey was a little more affordable. The PRO plan at $20, instead of $25, would be very attractive.

Is good... Could be better

Pros

Zoho Survey is easy to use in order to make the surveys and to look back at the responses. I found the survey editor easy to use.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that it is very costly to make a survey and that you had to subscribe and pay money in order to use it after the free trial, even when you are not using it for business or other money making surveys.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Easy to use!

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Variety of Tools

Once I knew what I was doing, it was easy and the feedback has been positive.

Pros

The variety of types of questions and responses was very useful. Also, being able to use multiple languages was a huge reason we chose this product over the others. We love the smiley faces that adds color to the survey.

Cons

It was not easy at first. You really should look at the videos to get started. If you change your mind about the layout or choice of responses, you are limited and you may need to toss that question and do it again which is time consuming.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products

Pros

Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

Cons

So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

Juan David A.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Incredible online survey tool.

Zoho Survey allowed us to identify gaps and weaknesses in the processes we perform daily for customers in relation to the provision of our products and services. Zoho Survey gave us all the capacity to collect in a short time valuable information for the operation, allowed us to know the experiences and opinions of customers and based on these arguments, to achieve over time the improvement and improvement of each of them. The experience has been really organic and beneficial with this product.

Pros

It is a great online survey tool, it is intuitive and easy to use, it offers a modern, attractive and complete user interface, and it is supported by a set of essential features that allow us to easily collect information from a given audience. Zoho survey allows us to know the opinions and experiences of our customers, which we can analyze and evaluate to strengthen and improve the overall quality in the provision of our services, from the installation to the interaction with the different business areas (customer service, technical and commercial support). I especially appreciate the way it integrates with Zoho Lens, Zoho Show, Zoho Sheet and other native tools.

Cons

There is not a lot of information available on the Internet that can be used to enhance and take full advantage of the capabilities offered by this amazing online survey tool.

MA

Mauricio A.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

The simplest, most complete and robust way to conduct surveys.

The experience with Zoho Survey is complete and positive, its implementation has benefited in all aspects the productivity of our company and especially of our operation, it provided us with an efficient system to measure the performance of our activities and processes related to our customers, enabling us to make more accurate and effective decisions for its strengthening and improvement, which has led to a pronounced increase in their satisfaction.

Pros

Its unpredictable ease of use and integration with Zoho and third party tools already implemented in our help desk operation, Zoho Survey allows us to select from different types of questions and answers that can easily be tailored to a specific need, plus it has an efficient ability to analyse the data collected, which favours 100% more informed and accurate decision making, as we can know the different experiences of customer interactions with our services and processes which facilitates its strengthening and improvement.

Cons

Everything has been going well with Zoho Survey since its implementation, we haven't really faced any inconvenience, I don't have any negative comments to share at the moment.

Mayerly G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

This is the ideal tool for creating custom surveys

I was very impressed with how easy it was to create and customize my survey, as there were so many options to choose from and all were presented clearly and intuitively. Also, the ability to distribute the survey was very easy and the Zoom security option that you can turn on is great.

Pros

The ease of use is definitely one of the things I liked the most about the software. Even someone with little to no survey creation experience can figure out how this software works in no time.

Cons

Aunque la interfaz de usuario es bastante fácil de usar, en algunos momentos me resultó un poco confusa y desorganizada, especialmente cuando se trataba de buscar una función específica en el software.

edna luci g.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

This platform has revolutionized my way of collecting data

The survey distribution feature is awesome. I can easily share my surveys via social media links, email, or even embed them on my website.

Pros

What I like the most is its wide range of customization options to create attractive and professional surveys. I can choose from a variety of preset templates or create my own design from scratch, but I can also add conditional logic to tailor questions based on previous responses, making my surveys more interactive and relevant.

Cons

I wish the platform had more pre-built templates for different types of surveys. While the customization option is great, sometimes I wish there were more pre-built options to speed up the survey creation process.

Leonardo E.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Zoho Survey essential for creating online surveys.

Zoho Survey has proven to be a very effective tool to collect valuable information for our organization. Providing us with a simple and secure process from survey creation to final reporting of results, Zoho Survey allowed us to create and distribute surveys in a streamlined manner (its easy to use interface allowed any team member to create surveys without much effort); this has resulted in a more informed decision making process based on real data which has helped create internal and operational efficiencies, the overall experience with this product has been fantastic.

Pros

Zoho Survey is an effective tool for creating online surveys. The platform allows you to create surveys very easily and within minutes, with a variety of predefined templates that can be customized to meet specific needs. Zoho Survey is also very flexible, making it easy to customize surveys with company logos and other branding elements, thus inspiring trust among respondents. Collaboration is also...

Cons

At the moment I have no negative comments to share, Zoho Survey works very well every time I use it and allows us to collect information in an agile and effective way.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing,

Zoho Survey Review

Pros

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Cons

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos T.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Pros

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are...

Cons

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

BG

Boniface G.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

Business Surveys Made Easy With Zoho Survey

For businesses that are interested in a survey solution, I would recommend Zoho Survey because it works and has some great features

Pros

We have used Zoho Survey for a long time and I must say it is a simple yet effective and easy to use product.I like the ease of running polls, surveys and customer satisfaction campaignsIt easily integrates with other Zoho tools

Cons

With Zoho Survey, I only have good experiences to list ever since deployment. It has met every of our needs seamlessly.

Melissa B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

It is very easy to make a database with ZohoSurvey

I truly delighted in utilizing Zoho Survey to raised the objective of my crowd and assist me with realizing what works and what doesn't. I utilized this while working for a college and found it extremely powerful. various highlights are accessible to you. Just to several, computerized messages, the probability of utilizing custom factors inside the messages.

Pros

I used to be prepared to see bits of knowledge to help me change my strategies and better objective my crowd. I additionally valued the robotized messages. This was useful for sending messages at times with the main effect. Generally excellent, and direct to utilize. Taken in the manner to utilize it during a straightforward instructional exercise, clear as crystal.

Cons

A portion of the highlights took a touch in the interest of me to encourage the hang of, however generally, I discovered it to be very easy to understand. Something else, no drawbacks. Can't move pictures around while during a square with text.

Sara B.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simple and quick questionnaires to create

ZohoSurvey allows me to share surveys and questionnaires anywhere quickly and in a timely manner. We are free to choose and it is really easy to implement. All options are optimized for mobile devices. Customizable templates make our work easier and save a lot of time. Another key feature is the large number of how-to videos that exist to learn how to use the platform if you have never used it.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, the simple drag and drop point makes our work easier. I used it to post questionnaires for a client meeting when I was working for another company. We use it for several projects right now because it is easy to develop and control, the reports are easily generated and this makes the task easier.

Cons

I have no criticism about this platform. A part of the highlights took a hint at my interest to encourage me that overall I found it to be really easy to understand. Raw material in a different way, without inconvenience.

Reynaldo U.

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Pros

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Cons

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

TL

Tom L.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent, so easy to use

We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Pros

Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff.

Cons

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

SF

Scott F.

Great and cost effective alternative to other more expensive survey solutions

An easy way to send and receive surveys and results, including offline surveys too.

Pros

I love how quickly you can be up and running with this service. They make it very easy for anyone to design a form/survey and begin collecting results. I attend a lot of seminars and conventions where I like to collect results without delay, so the offline collection option is a huge benefit for me. It allows me to print out the survey to physically hand to people, which they can fill out and leave with me, and then I can enter the results online when I get back to the office.

Cons

I wish their prices weren't so high for a starter package. Once you outgrow the free version you have to bite the bullet and get the standard version, which has a TON of features and limits that I would never hit, but I still have to pay for them all.

Sergio Rafael E.

Thanks to the colleagues of HR, we enjoy this excellent tool for the valuation of our work

Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for corporate environments. Not only does it allow us to conduct surveys, but it also allows us to carry out surveys of perceptions, surveys, and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of the work that is being sought

Pros

The RRHH colleagues of my company, presented this software as an option to do the experiecia in the participative work environment, however, we took it in our department and we gave a different meaning, survey customers and companies that have open contracts With us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to Zoho Survey that allowed us to: -...

Cons

This tool only allows us to collect information in the best possible way however it is necessary to locate other programs to make technical analysis deeper and with greater veracity

Events Services, self-employed

Pros

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Feldriana T.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

The easiest way to establish feed back with my collaborators and co-workers.

Pros

To be honest it's a tool I didn't know, I'd heard about Google forms but had never tried them. A couple of months ago I started to use this valuable tool, since the information I had to raise through visits and conversations in the field now just by creating a ZOHO SURVEY document and waiting for my collaborators to fill in the format and be able to process the information.

Cons

While it is a useful and time-saving tool, it can never replace the traditional way of collecting data.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Good option but more customizations are missing

I recommend it very good

Pros

easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

Cons

customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

Ashish P.

Simple! BEST! MindBlowing!

This is cheap survey tool and can be used for small surveys for your product and initial stage of your organization growth and success track. I would recommned this as I personally like it

Pros

Very simple to setup Very cheap compare to other surveys in market We have used this tool along with Surveymonkey in initial stage of our setup and results were mind blowing and it is very very cheap. BI reports, Compatibility with Google drive and Reports too good Best embedded code and integration with shopify as well.

Cons

They should have more templates for design which is missing I feel. More features needed if we have to make complex surveys with page logic. Email confirmation after survey submitted - they can introduce new template and integration with other mail box like gmail and hot mail, now they only have zoho mail configured

Bonnie J.

Retail, self-employed

Does the job but bit expensive

Pros

I think the software is well set out for beginners to advanced users with a lot of helpful resources to get the job done quickly.

Cons

I just think it's expensive and I found a free option but it was good they have a free trial so I could give it a suss.