Chatfuel Logo

Chatfuel

Build your bot now, no coding required.

Chatfuel Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.05/10

See full reviews by rating

Ayobami O.

Mukesh K.

Most of all I liked that even free functions of this chatbot provide a possibility to build a powerful chatbot for FB messenger.

VB

Vadym B.

The mid-pandemic changes in tiered pricing was inconvenient for a non-profit on a limited budget.

Melissa P.

Chatfuel users...

How would you rate Chatfuel?

I started in 2016 ..

Pros

The simplicity of building a chatbot is impressive even if you have zero skills

Cons

Free version too limited ... before it was much more performing

Facebook Messenger Chatbot-building made easy!

Pros

Of all the things Chatfuel brings to the table the one I consider my favorite one is its Drag-and-Drop builder for creating chatbots. No coding or any special skill required, simply click on a button, select the options that you prefer and set that up. Then, repeat the same process to add additional steps to your chatbot... it doesn't get much easier than that!

Cons

Chatfuel focuses on Facebook Messenger only but it would be great to be able to leverage some of its chatbot features somewhere else, like on my website, for example. It's clear that the company decided to focus on a specific platform, and that's ok, but the idea of potentially rely only on one tool for all things chatbots...

A product that could give much more

Overall experience little more than adequate. The few publishing channels available and the mixed approach between blocks and flows makes the work fragmented and not optimized, which is a shame.

Pros

From the beginning, I appreciated the ease of use and organization of the work area. Initially, it was among the first platforms to allow integration with external systems to create interesting automations and webviews.

Cons

Chatfuel's pace of growth could certainly be greater. The flow designer arrived years after the various competitors and, all today, is lacking in some functionalities. The block approach is still standing, but the platform should instead turn and convert completely to the flow designer.

Great chat bot tool for beginners

This is a solid tool for building your first bots. It also has a free plan, which is what I used first to get started. I like the straight-forward approach and simple interface. It's easy to create a bot and you can take it into different directions. Plenty of documentation available as well. Overall this is a good tool, definitely one of the better chat bot tools I've personally tested. Worth checking out in my opinion.

Pros

I found this a very straight-forward chat bot tool for beginners. I was new to building chat bots but found this easy to work with. My first chat bot worked just the way I expected and I even got inspiration to make it more advanced. It all seemed do-able thanks to the step by step instructions. Other tools I've tried had more settings and options, making it a little more complicated. Chatfuel keeps things simple and also has advanced features if you want to use them.

Cons

It's not as advanced as other tools on my first inspection but pretty much does most of the things you would want to achieve with a bot. So overall there's not much to dislike here.

Good for Messenger

Overall the conclusion is that you can build only simple chatbots. I don't recommend chatfuel for complex chatbots but highly recommended for prototyping bots. You can build use some available templates to build bots.

Pros

Chatfuel is easy to use and deploy a chatbot on messenger in a few mins. Best chatbot development platform for Facebook messenger bot as it allows user to one-click sign up with your Facebook account and many pre-built chatbot templates as well. Best of beginner and a non-techie guy to start building their messenger bot. An important thing is, You can build your chatbot for free.

Cons

You can deploy your chatbot on Facebook only and personally I don't like this. Also, you need a Facebook account to sign-up and build a messenger bot. You cannot build any complex chatbots on chatfuel. NLP is not good enough as it should be. Sometimes my bot failed to recognize the user's inputs and does not respond. Documentation is also poor. There is no support for subroutines, jumping around a conversation.

Gets The Job Done

Our team is a skeleton crew. Chatfuel makes managing our incoming Facebook messages possible by guiding the conversations and sending notifications to our team members when appropriate. Chatfuel gets the job done to answer routine questions.

Pros

Not having to know coding was a huge plus in selecting Chatfuel. I also really like that you can duplicate messaging tracks for multiple Facebook pages, which saves time when you're setting up several channels.

Cons

I didn't find Chatfuel to be completely intuitive. Setting up our messaging journey was time-consuming.

Congratulations! Your Chatfuel Is About To Stop Being Relevant I Recommend for Facebook comments

I put down my hands in auto reply comments in facebook, chat fuel does everything for me. Chatbot reply comments automatically to generate leads and convert them to customers. Very efficient tool.

Pros

It has coolest and popular feature makes mind-blowing automatically reply to users comments. It's very simple b, chatbot automatically replays to users comments to facebook posts. I use this for comments for auto reply. Generating leads Managing reputations I like this software I recommend this to others.

Cons

I don't find least in this software. All features are more effective and best , I enjoy and generate revenue in this tool.

Chatfuel is a great tool for starting a Chatbot building

Im creating a bot and is not for marketing, it is for user profiling, it is helping a lot!

Pros

It is so easy to use, you don't even need chatbot experience, just writing skills

Cons

It is probably hard to get into other interfaces than messenger, but for messenger is great

Nice product with great community.

It's def one of my favorite chatbot tools out there.

Pros

I like it for being so powerfull tool. You can use it fot very simple bots but also for super complex ones.

Cons

It's buggy sometimes and the support is hard to reach sometime.

Automation for everyone

Great bot for various easy tasks.

Pros

I created a chatbot that assists with many common questions and tasks with minimal work from employees. I recommend this service to many people.

Cons

It would be great to provide the service without Facebook as website visitors are increasingly more hesitant to interact with Facebook.

Takes care of business

Chatfuel makes dealing with our approaching Facebook messages conceivable by directing the discussions and sending notices to our colleagues when suitable. Chatfuel takes care of business to address routine inquiries.

Pros

Not realizing coding was an enormous in addition to in choosing Chatfuel. I likewise truly like that you can copy informing tracks for various Facebook pages, which saves time when you're setting up a few channels.

Cons

I didn't discover Chatfuel to be totally natural. Setting up our informing venture was tedious.

Create your own chat bot

Pros

The integration with Facebook messenger is really convenient. The visual builder is easy to use and the randomization option is useful.

Great but chaos

Pros

It has every feature that you can need with bots. The ease of sharing a bot is appreciated! This is an extremely feature rich platform. I have confidence with this platform over any other. With all they keep adding in features, I know they'll stay on the cutting edge.

Cons

Ok. This is confusing to use. It's got so much features without the intuitive thought on how to make it easy. Not an appealing interface to work with.

Boost your growth with an efficient chatbot !

My bot could answer to my clients when I was focusing on my product, my SEO, making money etc...

Pros

For my own little business, I need only the free trial at this moment. I could build a scenarii when visitors come to my facebook page. With my bot, I can ask questions to visitors, and answer to theirs even when I sleep. I also collect a lot of valuable mail adresses !

Cons

You'll need probably one day before understanding/experiencing all you can do with this tool. So take time to watch/read tutorials.

Chatbot building made SUPER easy!

Pros

- An intuitive layout which can be used by anyone who has no idea about Chatbot - Easy integration with Facebook Messenger - Advanced condition/logic based system to make complex scenarios easy - Support for Synonyms/ AI - Easy deployment process

Cons

Its a great tool for building basic chatbots which support analog functions (condition based) but if you want to get a little more advanced (integrate your CRM system to fetch data etc.) it lags behind in that way.

Easy chat bot creation

Made it easy and simple to create a Facebook chatbot

Pros

Very easy to use and learn how to build fully functional chat bots

Cons

The trial version has a watermark that remains until you pay for the full version

Best tool to create a chatbot

I was able to reach and sell more in my business service

Pros

I was able to design and develop a chatbot successfully for my facebook page. It's the best i've used as it requires little or no coding ability.

Cons

The pricing i guess is really unneccessary and it doesn't support other platforms other than facebook.

Platform to build your Facebook Messenger Chatbot

This is one of the easiest tools to build a chatbot in minutes and develop it over time. Deploying is like a breeze and you can test the chatbot on the fly.

Pros

Easy of use, possibilities to make simple but also elaborated chatbots

Cons

No sequencing to start chatbot marketing: Follow-up people who subscribe to your bot with follow-up chatbot conversations.

Pros

Cons

Not so easy in use as ManyChat, but still very powerful and provides more possibilities.

Chatfuel has ingredients to make your business boom

Pros

Business survives when you have a great channel like chatfuel that helps you connect to clients or customers quickly. Chatfuel has been very good in such area. Almost everyone use facebook these day, you can easily convert your prospects easily

Cons

For new users, the software can be very complicated. One may need a tutorial video or notes to get along with the software.

Very limiting software

Pros

can't think of any pros right now maybe later

Cons

It's hard to use and it's very expensive and very limiting in their free plan

This reviewer only left a rating