Tidio Reviews

Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

4.69/5 (126 reviews)

Pros
  • Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real persongreat for automation.Piotr S.Read the full review
  • I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • It is easy to use and has a lot of features. Developers of this app are not into the money and it is very nice to know that there are some people who still share their skills.Ethan Alexandre J.Read the full review
Cons
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Gonzalo Grebe

Excellent

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-04-23

Pros
Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

Cons
the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Response from Tidio

Hello there Gonzalo,

Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Tanya Tarassova

Tidio for online support

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-29

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Pros
It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Cons
Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Response from Tidio

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dominick private

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Pros
The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Cons
1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

John Elias How

Simple but Powerful

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-02-29

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Pros
Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Cons
Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Response from Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Anonymous

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Pros
We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons
I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Juuso Korhonen

Great!

Reviewed 2019-12-09

Pros
+ Easy + Beautiful + Beautiful + Looks great + Multiple features + Awesome support + Regularly updating

Cons
- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Response from Tidio

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Jim Palmer

Website chat software

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Pros
Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Cons
No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

The website chat all-rounder

Reviewed 2019-12-19

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Pros
It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Cons
It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Russ Nolan

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Reviewed 2020-02-02

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Pros
The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Cons
No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made. There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Response from Tidio

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Pascal Keane

User friendly chat app with excellent customer service

Reviewed 2020-05-04

Pros
The app is very easy to setup and use. It also comes with an iOS app which allows our team to respond to customer queries on the move - very important and gives great flexibility.

Cons
The app appearance needs more customisation options in order that it can blend better with chosen website 'look and feel'.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy you enjoy our product.
What elements, in particular, would you like to have customizable? I will be happy to send details to our UX team :)

Seth Houser

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Reviewed 2020-01-08

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio. There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros
I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Cons
Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Response from Tidio

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Anonymous

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Pros
This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Cons
Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Daniel Scott

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Pros
I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Cons
- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Stuart George

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Reviewed 2019-05-28

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros
Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons
I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Andrew Payne

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Pros
By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons
Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Anonymous

Helps in managing Live website chat

Reviewed 2019-10-16

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Pros
I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Cons
Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Faustine Jarnier

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Reviewed 2019-04-07

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Pros
Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Cons
I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!

Chathuranga Kasthuriarachchi

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-10

awesome <3

Pros
every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Cons
i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Response from Tidio

Hi there Chathuranga,

Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Jonathan Blakoe

Excellent Live Chat system!

Reviewed 2019-03-02

We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Pros
We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Cons
There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Anonymous

Great chat software to save time

Reviewed 2019-12-17

We have been able to solve the problems where we need to chat with the visitors. Now we have this tool and work seems really easy.

Pros
Tidio is a software chat platform and tool that you can add on to your website and chat with the visitors. The best part of this tool is its user-friendly nature and doesn't require any learning curve to use this tool. Also, secondly the automation of the chat system makes this software much efficient and robust.

Cons
It is a basic tool for chat management. However, I think it lacks few other functions like taking survey after the chat is over.

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you for an excellent rating :-)!

Just FYI: You can use the 'ask the visitor for an opinion' option in the Tidio panels conversation section, to display a simple survey about whether they liked the conversation or not :-)

If you have any additional feedback about that feature you can send it to oscar@tidio.net - I will make sure to show it to the respective teams :-)

Phil Torcivia

Customers love it.

Reviewed 2019-08-27

Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Pros
Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Cons
Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

Response from Tidio

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

Louie Love

One of the best decisions we've made for our business.

Reviewed 2019-03-08

A lot of our customers have many questions when they are new to the scene as it's a high ticket product and they alos need to verify that we are trustworthy (lots of scam sites in our industry) so it's great to show that we are legit, available and transparent. It also helps them retain anonymity to ask questions that they would ordinarily be too shy to ask. Tidio customer support has been superb.

Pros
You guys are all great - always there when I need you and super helpful. The Tidio chat app has been really great for our business and capturing leads as we sleep with the auto-bot. Have enjoyed creating various automations to save us time answering FAQ's. Thanks!

Cons
Not a big deal but I would like a different icon for "visitors" and "contacts" as they look too similar at a glance - or if they were not side by side perhaps it would be better....I'm always accidentally clicking on the wrong one.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our application! Visitors and Contacts icons got changed recently, thanks to you and other customers that posted similar feedback :)

Igor Brajković

One and only chat you will need

Reviewed 2019-12-04

For now great.

Pros
Ease of use, lightning fast from web to mobile. Easy instaltion. Nice UX interface. FREE plan has a LOT options. For serious web sites and companyies very reasonable price.

Cons
For now NONE:) I have to list some flaws but there is none for now.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for the perfect review!

If you have a list of things we can do better or features you would like us to implement, please send it to oscar@tidio.net - I would be more than happy to pass the feedback on to the respective teams :-)

Piotr Szczesniak

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Real time communication with this tool is super easy. I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need. Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Pros
Price Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence) Customer support Developing quickly and introducing new features Lightweight Easy to implement

Cons
Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

Anonymous

useful Live chat option for your website

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Pros
Easy to use chat plugin. Integration with our WordPress website was seamless. Carried out live chats and also "had" the option of letting users send a message when offline (We moved away from Tidio when this offline chat was taken away)

Cons
Not too many that we could think of. Had most of the features that we needed. But since having the offline chat was of high importance to us, we decided to move away from Tidio.