All categories

Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

Tidio Reviews

Pros

We feel like having a live chat has given us a competitive edge in our market and our customer response has been wonderful. The interface is easy to use and the technical support has been excellent.

Nick Y.

So far, really good experience - contacted customer support and they were friendly and helpful.

Chris C.

It is easy to use and has a lot of features. Developers of this app are not into the money and it is very nice to know that there are some people who still share their skills.

Ethan Alexandre J.

Darien C.

Missing tutorials in Spanish. Admin may know but end admin user doesn't know English.

Juan G.

Magdalena P.

my favourite chat-box app for my website

Transcript

Helena B.: Hey. I'm Helena, and I am a professional mentor, and I give Tidio five out of five. And for...

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Pros

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best...

Cons

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's...

Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Easy, fast and amazing!

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly. They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic. So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio. From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement. Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Pros

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account. Amazing, right?

Cons

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing. Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Hi there, Thank you so much for a thorough review! We are very proud that you like our product so much! Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation. If anything, we're here for you! :)

Outstanding product at a great price point.

Direct real time communication with our customers is key and Tidio lets us do that and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize the chatbots basically with drag and drop and very little effort.

Cons

None that we've encountered so far. Product is meeting all our needs so far.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind words, and all the stars. We appreciate you! :)

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Pros

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Cons

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that...

Go Tidio!

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them. Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future. Thank you once again!

Tidio for online support

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Pros

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Cons

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Thank you very much for the review! You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-) Have a great day!

Effective and affordable

Simple quick affordable effective

Pros

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Cons

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

Hello there! Maciek from Tidio Support here We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :) Have a great day and stay safe!

Tidio is amazing!

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer. I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Cons

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Hello! I'm Maciek from Tidio Support We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can. I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving! We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on. Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

Definetly worth it compared to similar softwares

Overall just really great software, the price you pay is well worth what you receive, compared to what we previously used which was more expensive and had way fewer features and no customisation

Pros

Tidio has great reporting and customising features. I find it easier to use than the previous software we were using. I really like how you can customise branding to make it fit in better with your website.

Cons

You are unable to view messages from more than 1 website in the same Tidio tab, instead I have to have 2 tabs open to able to receive notifications for both our websites.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are finding our product to be easy to use. As for handling multiple websites, we can also recommend our Mobile App for one of the projects as an alternative :) Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Fast and easy

Pros

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Cons

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application. I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio. There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Pros

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Cons

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Best value for money I've seen.

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Pros

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

Cons

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Thank you so much for the review! It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Simple but Powerful

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Pros

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Cons

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Pros

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Cons

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Excellent value for money!

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business. Thank you for helping us grow!

Excellent

Pros

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

Cons

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Hello there Gonzalo, Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-) Have a great day and stay safe!

Great!

Pros

+ Easy + Beautiful + Beautiful + Looks great + Multiple features + Awesome support + Regularly updating

Cons

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Hi there Juuso, Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Pros

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Cons

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Hi there, Thank you very much for your kind words! We are proud to be a part of your business.

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Pros

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Cons

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there, On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :) We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Customer Service Makes the Difference

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Pros

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Cons

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made. There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Highly Recommended!

Before Tidio I was using different chats on our website - and they did not work. Clients never started conversation themselves. After implemented Tidio on our website I used the chatbot they have in trial version. The chatbot brought me first leads and subscribers. I was so shocked, that before with the standard chat no one contacted us - but with the automated chatbot I was getting and getting leads. As soon as trial ended I knew I had to purchase paid version and it is our MUST HAVE now:)

Pros

The product is easy to use. I am a person without any IT skills and found TIDIO to be so easy in use - comparing to other products.

Cons

Have not found any thing like this yet.

Hello Thank you so much for a perfect score! Reading such positive reviews is always inspiring and gives us the energy to keep on improving. Hope you have a great day! Best regards, Maciek from Tidio

Website chat software

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Pros

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Cons

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim. We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)