Rydoo

Business travel booking & expenses management platform

visit website

Rydoo Reviews

Iv

Ivo v.

Great ap that is convenient, does everything I could ever want it to. I love the way it integrates with Dropbox, and I can forward expenses through the email system right in.

Benjamin S.

Very easy to learn, customer support answered all my questions on a Sunday night. Great price, better quality.

SR

Steve R.

Cons

I have no idea how they've got such a high rating other than paying for fake reviews. The matching algorithm fails 90% of the time.

MS

Martin S.

The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on.

TD

Tiffany D.

A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription.

TD

Tiffany D.

Simple small business solution

It centralizes expenses easily and quickly

Pros

The software is very easy to use and has the functionality required for a very small business to keep track of expenses

Cons

It can occasionally take a while for larger reports to get uploaded in comparison to other accounting softwares.

Expenses Made Easy

I have been using Xpenditure for a few months now and can thoroughly recommend it. Very easy to use and saves me at least couple of hours a month in the expense claim process. Love the ability to report at the end of each month with pictures of all receipts. So easy to snap a picture on your mobile device and have all your claims ready for review/approval at the end of the period. I was going to give 4 stars, but as the mileage sub rate has just been released, I have boosted to 5 stars. Well done, you have now completely converted me from manual entries and I also no longer need to use TripCatcher for my mileage too.

Cons

Hi James, thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. We're glad you like the mileage sub rate, and we hope we can surprise again and again in future releases.

"great software to keep track of your expenses"

Pros

It is a great app to keep record of your expenses and all your transactions. as all the calculations are solved my software, any probability of mistake is eliminated. I would recommend this software without a second thought. I loved its application version.

Cons

sometimes the modifications done on app does not synchronize to desktop. also sometimes it becomes sluggish. Overall it is a great software.

Does exactly what we needed

The fabrication company I work for was looking for an expense tracker to categorize and link with the quickbooks accounting we already had implemented. We can load receipt and pair them with projects, accounts, and add notes. This helps tremendously for a small company going through consumables daily! Great software and very intuitive.

Cons

Dear Mr/Mrs, we appreciate your positive feedback about Xpenditure. Great to hear that Xpenditure helped your company managing its' consumables. If you have any questions about our integrations or features, just let us know!

Gets the job done

I don't have much control over whether we continue to use this software or pivot to another reimbursement system, but dang that stupid mobile app makes me so mad.

Pros

I love that I can snap a picture of my receipt and open my phone to submit my receipt/ reimbursement request immediately. It's nice to be able to report the spend in the moment so I don't have to worry about keeping the receipt and turning it in when I get back to the office.

Cons

The mobile app SUCKS. It takes so long to load and then the screen will freeze as you type, so you have to type one letter at a time and wait for it to load. That doesn't sound too bad but I promise you when you actually have to sit and wait for every single letter you type to pull up into the comment box it can make your blood boil.

Rydoo - amazing tool

Very great experience. We can solve all the issues managing the travel expense. Everything is recorded in the system with the relevant information. Most helpful part is the possibility to have the approval of the manager for the invoices.

Pros

Rydoo is a great software for managing for expense management. It's very easy to use and to learn. We are testing the tool since the last months and surprisingly we discovered a lot of interesting functionalities: upload the invoice, create user-manager, create a flow of approval, etc.. We are very happy with it and thinking to implement the solution for all our offices.

Cons

At the moment it's difficult to find something wrong with the software as we are not using it for a long time. So far, so cool.

Indispensable for its versatlity

Pros

The software automates the expense management process from receipt to accounting. use it both for my day-to-day personal expenditure, as well as travel expenses related to conferences and visits. I also use it to keep track of the expenses incurred in procuring research-related materials.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about this software/ app.

Manage all your expenses easily

Pros

It recognizes almost all the text from your images whether they are taken from a mobile phone or a webcam and auto-fills all the forms in their correct places. Easiest way to manage all your company expenses.

Cons

Sometimes I have faced issues while using this on my phone as an app. Might be the next updates would resolve this.

Rydoo Review

Pros

Easy to track the business expenses, no more worries about missing papers

Cons

Costing is slightly on the higher side.

A few annoying things on set up but good integration

Integrated with FreeAgent and provides a good image and posting service. Works well. The set up was a bit tiresome and a couple of categories are somehow not working but overall a huge timesaver.

Cons

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. If you need any help setting up your account, just let us know. We're happy to help!

Xpenditure

This app will keep me up to date with my bookkeeping. It allows me to almost instantly upload the photographed receipt from my phone straight into my books. Once there I can edit as necessary and export a categorised report of my expenses.

Pros

Immediate uploading of photographed receipts.

Cons

Doesn't always read the receipt correctly.

Exellence in processing you Expense reports

Exenditure delivers a new level of comfort through entering your business expense, on the fly, during your trips. Once you used the tool, you don't want to travel without using it!

Pros

Real time entering expenses during a trip.

Cons

Exchange rate not always accurate. Requires follow up.

Perfect for Business

From the receipt to submission of the yearly taxes, this one software does it all. Just click a picture of the receipt, choose the category and method of payment, and the rest is taken care of. At the end of the year, all I need to do is run a simple summary and it does all the bookkeeping for me. Summarizes all the yearly expenses in categories, and I simply note the final figure and give it to my accountant. Couldn't be easier. Has made my life that much easier. And if the tax guys need info, all the receipt details and a picture of the receipt are there..... For small businesses, this is a must for making bookkeeping so much easier and organized.

Cons

Full of functionality and easy to use xpenditure has helped us manage our expense system.

Being in a position to contribute in management decision making i implemented xpenditure in our dubai branch once i tested its demo version. since then i never get complaints about month end disputes between cashier, accountants and purchase boys. now we can sort expenses by category, who purchased it, and by project. it automatically highlights potential duplicate bills. it also involves real time approver system. and recently i found out about advances so it become even more easy for us to keep track of money with individual. there are more and more functionality like we can associate it with other ERP Module such xero, sap, and so on.

Cons

Most usable expense app out there

We have been using Xpenditure for two weeks now and have found it to be extremely easy to use. Support has been very prompt with answering questions.

Pros

Very customization, supports multi platforms,

Cons

Little more detail on help screens.

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that your experience with Xpenditure is positive. Kind regards

Good application with good price

Xpenditure works fine and it is very friendly for the users. For admins, it is easy to manage and it has many features. I just miss the possibility of exporting to Excel the filtered data of some listings.

Pros

easy to work, posssibility to have groups and proyects.

Cons

some times it is a bit slow to load the pictures into the system.

Could Be Improved

The app works as intended, and it really does help someone like me - not the most organized of people - keep up with vital business expenses as a self-employed consulting engineer.

Pros

Easy to input data. The camera option is a lifesaver. Also easy to transfer things like PDF bills and receipts into the program. The scanning is MOSTLY accurate though not always. You need to review each and every transaction for accuracy.

Cons

The website, where you really need to do most of the heavy lifting, is NOT an obvious interface. You need to hunt around for things you want to do. For instance, it took me awhile to find the interface with QuickBooks online. Things are buried, and you need to hunt for them.

Frustrating at best.

So far not much at all.

Pros

Good user interface, that is abut it. I wish I could have more positive things to say but I don't.

Cons

extremely poor back office interface. Highly inefficient for companies with different entities (in different countries), different clients and different client projects. The Exact Online interface is without a doubt the worst developed interface that exists. The development team and QA department absolutely messed this up real good.

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with Xpenditure. I believe our customer success team already reached out to you to solve any issues you had. Hope this will give you a better experience with us and that we will help you save your company and team time.

Very useful tool, very convenient and simple.

I haven't got off into eploring more than uploading receipts but that alone is awesome so anything else just make it even better

Pros

The one feature I've used is awesome so anything else is a plus

Cons

Can't say I dislike anything

Xpenditures

So far, I've been pretty impressed with how automated and "intelligent" the app is in determining merchant, receipt total, date, etc. I looked at several scanners and devices before deciding to give Xpenditures a whirl. I think it's going to free up a lot of my time spent entering data to a spreadsheet.

Pros

That it reads the receipt and can "intelligently" determine merchant, amount, etc. from a picture taken with my phone. I think I'm really going to love using it!

Cons

I haven't done much yet with the reports and such - but a tutorial giving pointers would be helpful in getting started and setting up my system preferences (maybe I missed it??? and it already exists?) I do like having Help Chat available!

Day 1 review of Xpenditure

So far I am pleasantly surprised by the ease of use of this program, and excited to make my quarterly HST reporting so much easier. I have only started using this program, but so far would highly recommend. I am sure I still have so much to learn about all the great features! Canadian friendly!

Pros

Ease of use User friendly

Cons

Would like to be able to add an expense category as I am entering my expense instead of having to go back out to create one...but not that big of a deal..just a nice to have

New user still learning

I am a very new user and so far it all looks and feels user friendly. Once I have used for longer period, I will add additional reviews

Pros

photo upload receipts.. so far

Cons

seems to be a bit sluggish when "processing" although, i am still getting to know the program

Very userfriendly expense system

Xpenditure is very easy to use. The app is a great tool for uploading your receipts instantly, the OCR recognition engine could be improved. (You have to wait for a while before you can continue/submit your receipts.) The internet application is a very nice tool with multiple reports and easy download functionalities into excel. Another aspect that could be improved is the corporate credit card functionality, uploading the statements is really time-consuming, an automatic feed with the credit card company could be a solution.

Xpenditure Makes Managing Business Expenses Fun & Easy

Tried this program and immediately fell in love. It is easy to use and I actually enjoy uploading my expenses. It is making me feel organized and on top of things.

Pros

Ease of use and simple integration

Cons

sometimes it interprets things as the wrong currency

Wonder expense reporting tool

Pros

This is a great expense management and reporting app for my small business. The best feature by far is Rydoo's customer service. Additionally, I really love that re-occurring expenses can be integrated into your to-do list automatically so if you're busy like i am or can't access the app, the software is capable of carrying out the expense with your intervention.

Cons

It's hard to say since this product is nearly perfect, but if i had to pick one downside I would say that the mobile app has some limited functionality.