isolved Reviews

RA

Rebecca A.

The customization and ability to make their software work for me is the best part of this. They are super responsive to issues I have and the cost is excellent.

KA

Katrina A.

cm

cynthia m.

Cons

Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn.

Susen M.

One of my biggest problems has been billing. I was charged 800.00 in one month for two payroll runs.

Anna R.

Months with various tax issues and no follow up costing us fines with a neighboring state. We have wasted so much time just trying to get people to call or email us back.

Robbie J.

Multiple Features

Pros

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations. - Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day. - Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

First time experience

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Pros

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Cons

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Unresponsive

Another private payroll company with personal service sold to ISolved. ISolve are not personal, or helpful. Stay away. There has to be better providers out there.

Pros

It is cloud based. It has a quick hire tab.

Cons

The management is unresponsive to issues or simple upgrades to their software glitch problems. A 1099 designation should not be able to have tax taken out. Simple solution, right? I complained years ago. The same problem exists. The software is not intuitive. The screens are terrible. No sizing options for different screens. It hasn’t changed in years. Their year-end filing has an early black out period and no adjustments can be made. They charge high fees for corrections due to the software glitch they could easily fix. The service people are well trained to repeat you will not be able to correct this and you will have to pay a high fee for the correction.

Great Product for the Money!

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Cons

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

It does what it should do

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Cons

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Horrible Customer Service

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for...

Pros

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Cons

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to...

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

We used this product for a while but switched to ADP

Pros

Infinisource is adequate enough to get the job done, but better options are available. We had issues with Infinisource and switched to ADP.

Cons

We had difficulties with Infinisource. It is not an easy system to learn. Our employees experienced difficulty logging into and staying active in Infinisource.

Unhappy with customer service

Pros

The software is easy to use and reports are easy to create.

Cons

Customer service. They will not provide any service unless you pay them first.

iSolved has some work to do

We eventually switched from iSolved to Rippling

Pros

The name was inventive and if you're an accountant it probably fit the design you're used to.

Cons

Too many clicks to achieve one thing, no easy links to follow from email notifications

Getting better all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Cons

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Not so Happy

Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Pros

navigating the system is pretty easy. Did love representative in support.

Cons

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

Pros

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Cons

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

iSolved HCM review

Pros

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Cons

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Pros

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Cons

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Pros

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Cons

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users. But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Pros

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Cons

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

isolved is #1

I like isolved feel it is a great software just need to keep all components updated timely

Pros

One stop shop and is user friendly. Easily able to move inside of the software

Cons

Because it is so robust hard to learn it all. University needs to be kept updated with the system changes so you can use it as a resource. Not all of the things in the university reflect the system.

Poor service

Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to. The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t...

Pros

It has many features available for the user

Cons

Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

NC Customer Review

Overall our experience with iSolved is proving to be a good investment.

Pros

Is very much a one stop shop. We do not have to have multiple vendors in order to meet all of the data collection and employee management that is required.

Cons

Screens with too many functions. Would rather have more screens to complete than having multi functions on one screen that have to be completed.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Pros

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Cons

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

AssetHR and iSolved

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Pros

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Cons

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Good Product

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Pros

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Cons

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Pros

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Cons

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.