When I Work Logo
When I Work

Staff scheduling, time tracking, communication & attendance

visit website

When I Work Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.59/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like the ease of scheduling and the ease of accessibility. My employees enjoy having their schedule at their fingertips at all times.

HL

Holly L.

It utilizes all of my employees' availabilities and I love having the ability to see that my employee has acknowledged their schedules.

RJ

Rachel J.

We loved all of the features and integrations. With the new law that was supposed to go into effect for salary overtime, this was the perfect software to choose.

KB

Kristina B.

I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!).

JL

Jamie L.

My only bad experience is that I had to restart my phone a few times because of the GPS problems when I was trying to clock in, which was annoying and time-consuming.

ZB

Zavud B.

If you make a mistake and accidentally alter the availability for one day you have to go back to that day and fix it before adjusting your availability.

Christopher H.

Homebase

WhenToWork-logocaret

WhenToWork

Compare both
How would you rate When I Work?

SN

Sarah N.

Executive Director

Museums and Institutions, 11-50 employees

Its saved me a lot of time

Transcript

Sarah N: My name is Sarah. I'm an executive director of a museum, and I would rate When I Work a four...

Very user friendly

Transcript

Deniecea P.: Hi, I'm Deniecea, I'm an associate teacher at a daycare, and I give When I Work five out...

Great software for teams of all sizes

I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Pros

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Cons

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

When I work

I loved the when i work app very much. I was able to look at my shifts as well as change and drop shifts, There is also the ability to chat with other employees about changing or swapping shifts.

Pros

When I work is a great app as far as employee scheduling and shift changes. The app has sooo many great features available and it is very affordable.

Cons

there were a few glitches with the software on ocassion when trying to pick up a dropped shift if you are already scheduled.

Hi Krissy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We're happy to know that you're enjoying the app and features available, like easily having access to view your schedule, and being able to drop and swap shifts! Our users are the reason we do what we do. Please let us know if any questions come up, we're always happy to help. Warmly, Chelo

Deceptive billing practices

The software is okay. The program usually does what it should when it is not glitching. After 3+ years of using this product, it came to my attention that we were being overcharged every month. When I contacted customer service, they were unwilling to offer any solution, rather than explaining their confusing billing style. Not even a credit of any sort. The software sells you "user spots" in increments...

Pros

It does what it is supposed to - enables us to schedule employees, notify them of their shifts, sends us a text when someone did not clock in or out.

Cons

Their billing practices are very deceptive and not user friendly. They sell you "user spots" in increments of 10. It is very confusing how to downgrade but very easy to upgrade. I urge every customer who uses this program to check their billing to see what they are being charged for. Customer service is not helpful and seems like they are not interested in providing good customer service.

Hello - Thanks for taking a moment to share some feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that the software was meeting your needs for your workplace. I'm sorry for any confusion around our billing processes. Billing is based on spots purchased, not necessarily spots in use. I can see how that may have been confusing, I'm sorry about that. User spots are offered in increments of 10. Allowing the...

Great software for smaller conpany

I would’ve chosen this app over its competition, if the cost was more competitive. It’s easy to use, it’s intuitive, they focus on their core product which is online scheduling.

Pros

This is a very straight forward software that focuses on online scheduling. It’s very easy to use. It’s very responsive, and fast. IM feature is very good. Great for communication between staff.

Cons

The cost is quite expensive, as it’s calculated based on number of active employee per month vs a flat fee, so the bigger the company, the more it costs. We have almost 150 employees in total, so it was not the best option for us to use.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you were finding the app easy to use and navigate! We strive to provide the very best value through continued product enhancements and outstanding service. I'm sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs. Should your needs change in the future, we'll be happy to help! Warmly, Chelo

When I Work Works for Us!

Our schedules can (and have) change daily. For managers, having the schedule on-hand on any device has proven to be a huge time saver. Changes can be made immediately, in one spot and everyone on the team has access to the updated/most-current version of the schedule each day.

Pros

The staff's ability to clock in and out on their mobile devices is a game changer, especially if they are off site when they realize they "forgot" to clock out. The ability to share a "real-time" schedule with a large team of people is also critical.

Cons

On the admin/HR side it's a little complicated to read/compile the reports into usable data for processing payroll (it doesn't integrate with Quickbooks Desktop) but every thing else that helps the team out about this software is worth the small added labor to payroll processing.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to provide this thoughtful review. It's great to hear that the option to communicate real-time schedules is helpful to you. We appreciate your feedback regarding payroll reporting and what options would be most helpful to you.

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating. I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours...

Pros

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones -Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times -Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

Cons

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted. -It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using...

Hi Rose, Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work. New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement...

Ease of use with one administrator

Easy to have all employees seeing schedule at the same time and not having to contact th each individually with a shift.

Pros

When I work was excellent to use when only one person was working on the administration and input, employees received notification of shifts and could easily swap shifts if needed ti fit their life.

Cons

When more then one person was working on input it was more difficult to keep things organized, some things seemed to update for one administrator but not the other. On one occasion staff didn't receive notification of scheduled shifts.

Hello Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback! We're happy to hear your staff has found When I Work helpful for keeping their schedule and swapping shifts! We'd definitely like to take a look into any issue where notifications aren't sending as expected, so if you take a moment to reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ with more detail about any issues you're seeing, we would be happy to assist! Thank you, Natalie

Great Resource for Employees to Clock In/Out

I have never had any issues with When I Work. It has been a great resource at my job!

Pros

When I Work is a great resource for our team. It allows employees to easily clock in and out from their own devices. You can also update your availability and request time off through their app.

Cons

Some of the navigation in the mobile app can be tricky to remember, but once you get used to it, the app is user friendly.

Hi Gabby, Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're glad to know that you're enjoying the app and finding it user-friendly. It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with When I Work and allowing employees to clock in via their mobile devices. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. Best, Chelo

When I Work vs When to Play

Pros

It was nice to be able to keep everyone organized and recorded for weeks past to be able to look back on for reference. It was nice to keep everyone on the same page, add in vacations, etc.

Cons

It could be a pain with it either not saving some templates or it saving all the templates and then having to fish through them all for times/shifts. More of a user created error than anything.

Hi Cass, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate hearing from you.

Good app

Pros

I like how You can drop or swap shifts with other employees.

Cons

It doesn’t save your preferences for viewing. I often have to go back and select my preferences such as see all

Good afternoon, Cassee here with Customer Care at When I Work. We received your feedback email and wanted to follow up. It's great to hear you have been enjoying When I Work! We definitely like making it easy to get your shift covered! I can definitely see that it would be frustrating to have to change your view preferences within the app every time. I recommend reaching out to our Care team so we can investigate this based on your device type and app version. You can reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! Take Care, Cassee

Worth Every Penny

Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

Pros

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long,...

Cons

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Acceptable product quality but poor service

I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

Pros

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

Cons

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers. I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible! Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs. Respectfully, Ethan

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

Pros

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Cons

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Scheduling made simple

Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Pros

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Cons

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

Hi Erin - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well! We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist! Again, thanks so much for this lovely review! Kindly, Adrianne

Takes the work out of scheduling

We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Pros

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Cons

The inability to attach files to an email

Hi Sarah, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below. https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/document-storage-release-notes/ Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Have a great day, Anna

When I Work Keeps Us Working

WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Pros

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Cons

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a...

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

Pros

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember...

Cons

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us support@wheniwork.com at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Pros

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity"...

Cons

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Pros

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Cons

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

Pros

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message...

Cons

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

Hi there Pam! Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work! In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off. You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'. Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ Feel free to reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com with any questions :) Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

Pros

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Cons

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There...

Does what it is supposed to

I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Pros

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Cons

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options. We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized. When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit...

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

Pros

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders...

Cons

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Makes my life SO much easier!

Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

Pros

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Cons

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

Hi Joey, Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth! Best, Terra

Okay for micro-busineses but does not scale well, integrates poorly, and suffers from bad support

The company only offers support by Chat or Email - there is no way to get someone on the phone. I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!)

Pros

The Scheduling module works well for our 25-person veterinary practice where staff work rotating schedules. We can set up templates for each group and quickly deploy and tweak the schedule.

Cons

We tried to integrate with Gusto Payroll to streamline time-sheet reporting. It's a mess, and does not often work. It's really hard to troubleshoot because WhenIWork hides all the integration details. For instance you can not see the mapping of employees and their roles/jobs between the two companies. After a while I realize that it's faster to manually type in all the data since troubleshooting this is so time consuming. Plus you can not get support on the phone!

Hello Jamie, Thank you for your honest review of our integrations and support channels. We appreciate the feedback. The Customer Care team aims to provide exceptional support through our email and chat channels. We would be happy to continue assisting with any issues you are seeing with the Gusto integration. Please chat in with us or submit a ticket. All the best, Tim