Exclaimer Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.44/10

Reviews by rating

The support desk has proven to be very helpful and on a few occasions have gone above and beyond to resolve issues we have had and this has been greatly appreciated.
Since using Exclaimer they have introduced many new features that I've welcome with open arms like signatures for OWA. Love how easy it is and the great CS.
This cloud signature is one of the best for me as apart of easy to use and friendly user the support are very quick to response and resolving the issue on time.
Signature editor in browser - can loose and have to start again.
I no longer have the entire staff wasting time reporting these issues or trying to fix or create their own signature.

Eric S.

IT

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Makes signature management easy!

Transcript

Eric: My name is Eric. I work and I'm the owner of Sure Thing Tech. I use Exclaimer. I sell Exclaimer...

NF

Nathan F.

Creative Director

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

It just works!

Transcript

Doug L.: Hi, my name's Doug. I serve as president of a nonprofit and I can only give Salsa CRM two out...

Trish M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Allowed us to create a cohesive but unique for each of our brands.

Overall, I really love the product - our Marketing Team also loves because they can make banner announcements without sending a lot of instructions and requirements to the team.

Pros

The most impactful feature has been the ability to standardize signatures. We were definitely all over the place with signatures. No matter how hard we tried to get everyone on the same page internally, there were always rogue signatures, logos, etc.

Cons

The only think I wish was different is the way we purchased - we didn't get enough licenses so we have to turn on signatures individually. We are in the process of getting all of our records completed so we can get everyone on board when we renew.

KC

Kevin C.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Exclaimer Cloud - A Streamlined well designed product

Pros

Exclaimer Cloud was a very easy to set up and implement program. With the easy step by step implementation process to the very easy to use templates and design environment making our signatures was a breeze. The Signature manager allowed us to easily organize which signature gets applied to each employee whether it is by department or location.

Cons

I feel like the cost is pretty high compared to the Local Exchange version of Exclaimer that we normally used. That is the only gripe I have with it.

MF

Mark F.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Bespoke Support Solutions - Exclaimer Reseller Review

Least is best when looking at the exclaimer, and its simple, two words, very good.

Pros

The software enables safe integration within the Microsoft 365 eco system. Our clients when using Microsoft 365 need to use services where we know where the data is hosted, we know the credentials of the supplier and there is a history with planned pipeline of additional features which drive reseller sales.

Cons

The software has very few floors. Development is required to centralize support for partners and resellers to get the best out of management of the service.

JB

James B.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Works as expected and excellent customer support

Very positive experience, easy to use interface, product worked as advertised, very quick and helpful responses to support tickets I raised during deployment

Pros

Easy to design and manage signatures, ability to show and hide fields depending on whether they are populated is useful, client app works well, the ability to stamp signatures at the server level for apps that don't have local sync is great

Cons

Encountered some issues with deployment that turned out to be an issue with new portal UI not lining up with old one

CN

Chris N.

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Signature made easy

Its been a great tool to manage signatures across multiple locations. Everything is done remotely in the cloud and then syncs to users almost instantly.

Pros

Simple interface with drag and drop components. See your changes in realtime and send test emails out to multiple inboxes to test.

Cons

None really. Once everything is synced to your Office 365 domain it's plain sailing

CC

Carlos C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Easy Choice

Pros

It was so easy to setup and customize it and use it, it was a easy choice

Cons

I did not find anything that we can´t resolve, every time that i get stuck, the support was very quick and assertive in helping me resolve the my difficult ( I only need two times, and it was for some css and html stuff). They have everything very well documented.

Benjamin W.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

It just works

We had been using the on premise Exclaimer products when we self-hosted exchange. Then we migrated to office365 and needed to continue using something to manage our signatures. Discovered that Exclaimer had their cloud software. It was a snap to setup and has worked for us since we migrated.

Pros

The web interface is easy to use and intuitive. It admittedly took a bit to figure out the web interface having come from the desktop apps, but now making new signatures and applying them is a breeze!

Cons

Syncing changes from Office 365 only occurs once a day so when someone wants a change to their signature (e.g. Title Change or Custom Attribute - we use those for certifications and educational credentials) updated immediately you have to manually sync.

LC

Liam C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Exclaimer Review

Overall, it has been a great product and it has been cost effective for a lot of the businesses we support.

Pros

The simplicity of the product is the best. Setting it up in Microsoft 365 is very easy and allows us to manage everyone's signature without making the small changes on everyone's machine individually.

Cons

The editor is completely usable and it works, however, it is a little bit clunky and can sometimes be a little bit buggy.

DT

Daniel T.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Solid system for email signatures

We don't have any complaints about exclaimer. We've been using it for a number of years and it's always done exactly what we need it to do.

Pros

Exclaimer is easy to deploy, use and manage. The setup process is a step-by-step process on the browser with no deployment to end users (excluding the option for them to see their signatures in outlook).Very easy to change design and groups etc. Overall a reliable, robust system.

Cons

I found that the drag and drop option for designing the signature can be a bit clunky at times and not as smooth as it could be.

Jamie S.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Easy, professional, company-wide email signature management

The platform is great and the support is solid!

Pros

We set out to find a platform that could give us consistent, cloud-based, professional signatures across all our team members. Not only did Exclaimer do this, it also has a great user interface that makes it very easy to create and modify.

Cons

We wanted a company-wide, professional email signature. What we got was a platform that seamlessly integrates with Google Workspace to pull in our team members' information in a easy to create template.

jk

john k.

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

Ease of use and great value for money

Very positive.

Pros

Ability for non technical users to easily design, assign a d manage all aspects of corporate email branding.

Cons

Not much. Everything more than exceeds our requirements.

LB

Larry B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Dependable signatures to maintain Corporate branding.

Exclaimer has been more dependable than other products I have used, but customizing templates for different departments can be tricky.

Pros

Its great to maintain a consistent Company branding look so that people do not take creative license.

Cons

I would like to be able to create template sections to add to signatures, or to be able to cut and paste elements between signatures.

GS

Greg S.

Design, 201-500 employees

Very flexible software w/ great support.

Exclaimer was in place when I arrived at the company, but was not being used at all locations. I was able to learn the interface and get signatures flowing at the remaining 2 locations without much of a problem. Two years after that it was migrated to our Office 365 presence and has been running well ever since.

Pros

My highest appreciation of this software came when it was time to take it off premise and move it to O365. Nearly every feature transferred and the Exclaimer Support Team transferred a majority of our templates and settings for us to get the project moving. All that was left to do was make some minor adjustments. The support behind the software is a big deal when you are a two-man crew trying to support a medium-sized company as we are.

Cons

The on-premise version could get a little confusing at times, especially when trying to arrange graphics and configure font appearances. Most of those components have been simplified in the O365 version though. Arranging and re-arranging the setup of the templates has become much easier now.

KC

Ken C.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Exclaimer Review

Overall it is a great product that consistently delivers. No issues with service or reliability. Customer Support is very responsive.

Pros

The ability to have all the signatures uniformed is powerful as users typically start modifying their signature away from the corporate standard. Exclaimer maintains consistency with signatures which is great and even syncs the users with Azure. Another powerful feature is to be able to create different types of signatures for different teams or departments within the organization which keeps it well managed.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve to master all the features and capabilities of Exclaimer. It would be nice if there was some guides or videos to help new Admins get started. Lastly, trying to edit a template or existing signature (e.g. add a new field such as for Microsoft Bookings) is an arduous task to say the least as all the formatting gets moved around. Difficult to modify after the fact.

JC

Jake C.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Exclaimer Cloud for Office 365

Overall I have been very impresses with Exclaimer and there products. They really are simple, reliable and easy to develop, they are just a little restricting.

Pros

Exclaimer Cloud for Office 365 has been extremely easy to deploy and configure. Everything is so well laid out making it easy to know what to do and how to do it. Exclaimer have brilliant online documentation making answering any questions you may have simple and fast, and best of all it just works.

Cons

The product is very limited and locked in. The product has been designed to work in 1 way and 1 way only. If you are looking for support to go beyond what the product can do with the online documentation and the out of the box wizard you will hit a brick wall. The Exclaimer desktop client is a poor experience as well. You are required to sign into it and then if the user changes there password you need to sign into it again. This can be automated a little with Microsoft Seamless SSO but you still have to go though the GUI and from a user perspective this is a poor experience and anther thing to do that they do not understand why.

MH

Mike H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Useful product for a unified corporate image

I haven't dealt with support for a number of years now, mostly because the platform is pretty stable. When I dealt with them directly, I was frustrated by the offboarding process when a customer cancelled. Exclaimer at that time made it difficult and tried implying a long-term contract was in force. Now it's through CSP the process is much simpler.

Pros

I like Exclaimer because it provides a unified experience across all devices. I know that my corporate branding, and that of my customers, will always be present on every email. And you can have different signatures for replies, other departments etc.

Cons

I'd like to see a media library to be able to re-use images. Currently you have to upload an image each time. Plus I had to move away from being a partner due to not selling enough new seats annually. Happily buying through CSP works out a little cheaper overall.

KH

Kevin H.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Great easy to use product

Pros

The ability to create signatures in a matter of minutes makes Exclaimer a delight to use. Drag and Drop features is very nice, making creation of complex signatures easy for all technical abilities, no need to know html You can also tailor certain area's of the signature to be visible dependant on AD criteria, something we utilise regularly.

Cons

Would be nice to have a wild card place holder for images. For example if you had your corp sign off and then banner followed by some other information and then a T & C, rather than have to split the signature into 4 sections that flow on to each other you could incorporate the first 3 things (corp sign off , Banner, Other) together and then have a pool of images for the banner that can be inserted due to filter criteria and then and the T & C

JG

James G.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

Slick easy signature management

We now have a consistent look and feel across our corporate email, with branding and customisation with personal details all managed transparently. It's simple to create new signatures, and will save a lot of time at Christmas if we decide to add a seasonal message to our email footers. Plus everyone's will look the same!

Pros

Clean crisp signatures are just a click away. Personal information like email addresses and mobile numbers can be pulled transparently from Azure active directory, making highly professional yet personalised signatures extremely simple to create. Setting up multiple signatures and then switching them on and off centrally removes any requirement for users to have to manage their own email branding. We like the software so much we are in the process of becoming an Exclaimer partner.

Cons

There's little to dislike really. I think the only thing I found slightly difficult was image management within the signature and in the end, I wound up resizing and creating aggregated images externally to Exclaimer before uploading. Most likely this was my unfamiliarity with the product at the time, but it worked.

SP

Sharon P.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Automated Signature Blocks

great product to standardize our signature blocks

Pros

Since the update, the product is much easier to use. Creating signatures very straight forward. I know the product well enough to udpate or create new signtures quickly. The testing feature works great.

Cons

Sometimes we have a user that the last character in a line is chopped off. It is very random and have not been able to resolve - happens in Outlook (internal and external), but not to other mail programs. Not all features have been updated and switching back and forth between new and classic is a pain. No easy sign out button in the updated version

KJ

Kurt J.

Real Estate, self-employed

Wonderful Professional Presentation at Low Cost

Straightforward, intuitive, only asked for techs when I absolutely had no choice - and they were quick to get in touch and get me moving with having my signature up and running. Depending on the package that you choose, you can send emails from either phone/tablet/desktop & the signature is the same on that same email address no matter which, and, I am now in the process of delineating my services, and so I can now have a signature specifically for Risk Management, a different one for Project Management, etc. etc. A wonderful service!

Pros

The ability to be able to compile my own professional signature line myself, using the intuitive functionality of the web based developer is brilliant. I am a consultant to the Real Estate Development and Financial Services industries, so being able to show my professional accreditations and industry memberships at the bottom is an incredible way to quickly show to prospective clients and counterparties that you are a serious player in your profession, and Exclaimer makes doing that easy.

Cons

It can be tricky to set up if you are using a Re-seller's MO package, as they don't like giving up the Global Admin Access. Do yourself a wonderful favour, go through a tiny bit of pain now to wretch it off them, set up IT directly through a MO created for you/your organization, and get started with Exclaimer.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Incredibly easy to use - solves compliance headaches

Signatures across the business needed to change regularly to reflect new marketing strategies and ever-changing policy. Previously this would involve a template being created and distributed, then relying on staff members to apply this across their devices. Mobile phones frequently got forgotten! Now, signatures are device agnostic so our team can use any software or any device and still deliver the company brand.

Pros

Exclaimer is a very powerful tool that has revolutionised our compliance and marketing workflows. It takes minutes to set up and the built in templates allow for quick deployment of standardised content across outbound emails.

Cons

There are not many. I think it would be nice to add more dynamic content to signatures, such as news from an RSS feed.

DW

Daniel W.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Great cloud managed signature software

A great tool for ensuring our corporate signatures are added consistently across all staff emails, with all relevant contact information pulled from Active Directory added to the email e.g. phone numbers, website address etc.

Pros

I'm a fan of the ability to apply signatures after the email has been sent, ensuring that the correct, standard signature that meets our design, is applied to staff emails. Previously, staff could set their own signatures, which resulted in a lack of consistency.

Cons

If you're using the Outlook plug-in to apply/preview signatures to emails whilst they are being created, there is currently a limitation in that any sender-dependent signatures can't be previewed.

SS

Seth S.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Product with many options

Overall 4/5

Pros

You can sync just about any field in active directory.

Cons

It is difficult to get support on the line if you have an immediate issue. you normally have to schedule out a call to work on anything.

FG

Francescoq G.

Design, 11-50 employees

Easy to implement for o365

The software allows a centralized control of emails and a very useful simplicity of use for those who have to manage large groups of signatures and always align the graphics of all

Pros

simple to use and easy to set up, no need for second-level knowledge

Cons

The only flaw though maybe not directly caused by your software is how different browsers edit various fields, especially workspace and the 'outlook' environment of microsoft

Wv

Wesley v.

Computer Networking, 51-200 employees

Good product but stil need features

I can have people manage their own signature and add people.

Pros

It was easy to integrate from on premise exclaimer to cloud version but would be nice to have a signature export manager from on prem to cloud so you can import your signatures yourself.

Cons

Singature export and import manager from on prem is really something that we are missing. Now we have to pay 125 dollars -/+ to have it imported. Good money maker i guess :)