Zapier Reviews - Page 4

2,073 reviews

Great platform for integration

Pros

It is one of the easiest platforms that help with the integration of applications and software. It is very easy to build zaps on zapier and easy to toggle on and off. Great platform for automation and manage workflows. No coding knowledge is required to use the platform which is a plus one for the platform. The UX are superb.

Cons

Maintaining the zaps over time is difficult, from time to time we do get notified that our zaps are not working anymore and do require technical knowledge to fix the issues. One of the other issues is that we still haven't got WhatsApp messenger integration available for notification.

Nothing is impossible now

Zapier not only solves my business problems by helping me and my team connect databases, automate email lists, and interface with our different project management softwares - but there is unlimited potential to make my personal life easier and more efficient as well. All I need is more time to think through creative application of this incredibly versatile platform.

Pros

With Zapier, all the things you wish you could do in the digital space are now possible. The whole world is your oyster! Connect a database to an email list to automate event registration? Check. Trigger an automatic saving of documents emailed to me. No problem! Make all my various note-taking apps talk to each other so I don't frustrate myself searching for a note that doesn't exist where I'm looking. Thank goodness. The only limit to your usage of Zapier is your own creative imagination. It truly is the glue of the Internet. All you need to do is figure out how to use it well to solve your most common digital problems.

Cons

The sky's the limit when it comes to Zapier- and for some, that is the problem. You've gotten so used to inefficient manual processes it seems too good to be true that there is a better way right at your fingertips. First, you have detox from the assumption that xyz is not possible. That's the first thing that is holding you back. Then you need a limited amount of technical skill to set up the zap (click here, then click there) and you're done! There's no cons in my book. (Except not knowing how to correctly pronounce the name of the software. Is it zay-pea-air or zaaa-pea-air??)

Connects Everything We Need

Overall, Zapier has been great. At this point, I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Pros

I use this tool almost every day, and it's constantly working to keep all my apps connected. With Zapier, we can pull info from incoming emails, send form submissions to our CRM, and so much more.

Cons

I wish I could buy credits on a one time basis every once in a while to supplement my monthly spend without having to upgrade and downgrade my plan when I go a little bit over during our peak months.

I love the style of the application

All the additional functions that Zapier has are very helpful, the style of the application distinguishes it, it is like having a lot of programs in one, also fluid and gives me the availability to add several applications on 1 screen, I have the ability to automate the interaction of reminders and correspondence templates.

Pros

The most useful feature I have found is that we can integrate meeting applications for our webinar registrations. Since I have used it My experience with Zapier is very good, I was somewhat annoyed to use multiple applications for one task, but this has changed with Zapier, I can gather all these applications on one screen and avoid too much effort at work.

Cons

In some cases, the syncs or processes that you can configure are just one-way syncs, which is not a good way to set up a two-way sync. Although Zapier has the ability to integrate with other applications, there are some that are limited to their use and that is still a problem to keep in mind.

The most important piece of software my company uses

Data entry is not a needed position in my company anymore. I know the data will get where it needs to go fast and accurate every time. All of the different software our company uses speaks to each other and we don't have to search in multiple spots to find different information, it all gets zapped to where it needs to be.

Pros

This is the solution to not paying a developer $150+/hr. An intuitive solution to getting all of our business software to communicate with one another. This software saves us hours every week on redundant data entry and making sure our software all works with each other. Their customer service is EXCELLENT when there are issues (maybe 3 in as many years of using it). They are humans and have a great model.

Cons

amount per year is a lot of money, but relative to the benefits and time it saves, it is worth every single penny. If they 10x their price, I'd probably look elsewhere, but they really could justify the price. My team has learned how to use it too and they make their own zaps.

Zapier is a process lifesaver!

Overall, we love Zapier, and it will continue to be one of our most prized pieces of software!

Pros

We could not run our business without Zapier! Given all the moving pieces and parts of a project management and service-based company, we need a constant flow of communication without adding hours of work to everyone's plate. Zapier allows our processes to run smoothly by automating a ton of our tasks, sending communication instantly, and keeping everyone on target. It's also revolutionized how we are able to run drip campaigns, keep our clients updated, and improved our sales cycle. Zapier is one of our can't-live-without tools.

Cons

Sometimes zaps break which can cause chaos. Typically, the software will notify us when that happens which makes it easier to fix, but sometimes we don't know something's not working until it's difficult to fix it. The problems are few and far between, though, and the benefits grossly outweigh the issues!

Zapier helps you connect and integrate products

Zapier has made my work flow simpler and has saved me time running my business by automating tasks and connecting my individual apps to each other. When you run a news website you use various apps for things, so Zapier has been a lifesaver in terms of helping me connect one app with the other. I've also been able to capture information from one app and put it in another app or a spreadsheet, and it is all automated.

Pros

Zapier gives me the functionality I can't get from individual apps alone. It helps connect apps and services, and automates tasks. For example when someone becomes a paid subscriber to my news websites through a platform called Donorbox, Zapier takes the email address they submitted and automatically adds it to Mailchimp.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little work to figure out how to set up the Zapier connection. Sometimes I've used a Zap and realized it wasn't what I was looking for, so I went back and reviewed other Zaps to find the one that would work for me. There are many to choose from.

Excellent tool, but a bit pricey

Excellent tool. But do revisit the pricing so make sure your competitors are not coming in to eat your lunch money.

Pros

It gets the job done, reliably and effectively. Which is kinda rare in today's increasingly bloated world of SaaS tools. Been very happy with my experience with Zapier, and one can always count on it to get you out of a jam if you don't wanna get a developer involved or write your own APIs.

Cons

Pricing. That's just about the only thing holding me back. They have gotten increasingly expensive over the years to the point where it's actually cheaper to hire a developer and get things sorted if you want something set up for the longer term. The LTC (lifetime cost) gets quite unreasonable unless you're using it for a ton of different things.

The first and last word in process efficiency

We use Zapier internally to automate our own processes and also use it to build integrations for our clients. Our experience has been excellent and continues to improve as we learn of new Zapier functionality.

Pros

Zapier can make almost any task more time and cost-efficient, and generally setting up a zap can be done by a lay-person in less than an hour. The UI is simple and intuitive, and it feels like they roll out new actions and tools monthly. Almost anything we imagine we'd like Zapier to do we find out they already can do, we just didn't realize it.

Cons

Currently, Zapier only offers message-based support, so no phone and no interactive chat. You basically send your message and wait for a response which can take a couple of days. The upside is that their support help center is loaded and well laid-out and I've rarely had issues that require support, but still, when I have a problem I'd like to be able to talk to someone and get it resolved ASAP.

A must tool for any online businesses

Overall, if you have an online business and if you are looking to automate some of your tasks. I suggest looking to Zapier as it can be your time/money saver.

Pros

This software allows you to integrate different tools to magically work together as long as it supports webhooks.

Cons

Zapier can get expensive if you have lots of tasks or if you need a lot of automation. I don't like how they have different tiers.

Connecting softwares - Zapier makes everyone happier

Overall I am excited to be using Zapier and its functionalities to help automate my workflow. Its been saving tons of time every month for me.

Pros

Zapier has become one of the leading software to be able to drive automations in the tech industry. You can make two completely different piece of software - communicate with each other and make them do things on their individual side without having to change or code anything in those softwares themselves. You can use the API connection to do almost anything you want to, given the API is accessible at both ends.

Cons

You need to have a slightly higher understanding of software and their API to use Zapier. Provided, Zapier has inbuilt functions to connect and communicate with a wide selection of software products but if you want to do slightly more advanced stuff with it, you need to be able to understand and use JavaScript and Python to write code snippets.

Huge fan of Zapier

Love, love Zapier. You can really set it and forget it, and you're done. But if you do want to look back into the Task History, it's there waiting and super simple to search for things.

Pros

I am a huge fan of Zapier. I have recommended it to countless friends looking for a connector platform like this. It eliminates the need to learn and connect various APIs and makes things super simple. I love the Zapbook which lets you get ideas of what new things you can automate, which you might not have even realized you would need to automate. I have it implemented for my own tasks, and I also administer accounts for 2 other friends' businesses. All together, about 50,000 tasks are processed each month and the success rate is near 100%. Almost never is it a Zapier issue, it is usually one of the connected apps that runs into an issue, if anything.

Cons

I have essentially no complaints about Zapier.

I use Zapier daily to streamline and make my processes more efficient, love it.

It optimizes business tasks and helps us run a more efficient business. We always recommend it to our customers depending on ways they need to take our data and use it. So we've integrated it into our business offering and always recommend it to our customers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get started and to program (Zap) a process you would like to automate. Example as a lead from your CRM comes in then send Google Analytics a goal conversion or put it in a spreadsheet. I like also how you can do some pretty complex transformation and actions on the data being passed from one app to the next one. It's helped our business streamline and cut the time it took to do mundane tasks, we pay for it because it is so helpful.

Cons

Testing can sometimes be difficult depending on what app or action you are trying to set up. The app allows you to test things but sometimes you don't always know what went through or why a zap didn't work.

How to automate processes from and to multiple accounts

creating marketing campaigns for multiple products or customers and tracking leads back to the right CRM or next step tools needed an automation system that could handle multiple accounts, this was it.

Pros

It was really easy to set up triggers and actions that can work for multiple accounts on social media platforms and CRM tools, and complex interactions can be created

Cons

There wasn't an easy (read visual) way of understanding what went wrong when a Zap didn't have the desired outcome, making it harder for non-technical people to create and use Zaps.

It helps keep things flowing

So far Zapier has been great for us. I have even started a personal account so that I can use it to keep my life in order. :)

Pros

I love that most software we use can be compatible with Zapier and the email parsing features have been a lifesaver for getting information to our CRM.

Cons

It does take a little tweaking to get the mail parsing to really sing, but once you get it going, you don't have to worry about it any more. For the amount of time it saves in the long run, 15 extra minutes to set up is an easy trade off.

Great Product for Price

Helps with automating our reporting to clients

Pros

Zapier saves us hundreds of manual labor hours every month and is pretty easy to setup. It is also very flexible with the integration capabilities

Cons

Sometimes there are product updates that break things and unless you are looking at it frequently it can be hard to tell what may have happened

The all-purpose Software to boost your other Software for the better experience

Pros

Zapier is one of my most favorite Software tools. It does so much on my work like you're automating every possible trigger. You won't need to manually input, check and launch a certain software. Zapier will solve your Problems when it comes to Software integration and automation. It has a lot of connections, that means, whenever you have a Software to use, and if you want something to automate like...

Cons

One of the cons I see whenever I use Zapier is the insurmountable amount of possibilities you can use to Automate. It's kind of overwhelming at first because like I said, it has too many triggers, actions, etc. but with the right amount of experience or you used their Free plan to familiarize their Software, you will never be overwhelmed again, in fact, you will enjoy choosing what other actions you can use on Zapier.

Easy Integration, but very costly

We used it to connect our app 7Targets AI Assistant with Pipedrive CRM. It help us to sync our data with the pipedrive account.

Pros

Best thing I like about the software is the UX. It makes it so simple to integrate any two services. Everything seems so easy. And the best part is, it supports many services. I also happened to create my own integration on Zapier. It was super easy.

Cons

Most of the useful features are in the premium plans which are very costly. Rest everything is very easy and nice.

Great automation tool

Its been great, have tried the paid account also and opens the API and webservice modes so it gets even better because you can create your own connections if it doesnt exist yet.

Pros

Its so easy to implement because you have a step by step wizard that takes you from scratch to a working automation. On zapier you can connect an inmense amount of apps that can create time saving in lots of ways, from getting info from new users to putting in slack an appointment you made with alexa.

Cons

that you have too little free zaps per month. Once you start working on this software you will make at least ten tryouts, then 10 more... and you only have 100 free zaps each month. At least 200 a month for free would be great because a regular auotmation I create has at least 4 different apps to get it working (which means 25 processes a month)

Great product, but honestly not for people who are not techy

I love to use Zapier to integrate things like calendars from various applications, having specific emails make specific things happen in Dropbox, etc. It's pretty magical. I love the idea. The execution is also much better than at least one other application I've seen, which I appreciate. I think the thing that sets Zapier apart is the customer support. Folks at Zapier are willing to help you learn and do better, and that means a LOT to me. I also really applaud the company for its philosophy and ethos of collaboration, freedom, and openness. Thank you, Zapier, for restoring quite a bit of my faith in tech companies.

Pros

I love that Zapier can automate all sorts of things that otherwise I have to do manually. It's a really amazing idea, and automation has really founds its place in the spotlight recently. It also integrates with, at this point, basically every application known to man, meaning that every single thing you might want to do is basically possible. Talk about awesome!

Cons

I will admit that I am not very good at creating zaps. It takes me a lot of time and effort, and I still don't really understand what I am doing most of the time. Thankfully, the customer support is STELLAR and I always get the help I need. Zapier also sends you notes to let you know when you've done something wrong, which is quite nice of them.

Amazing way to automate your mundane tasks.

I am very impressed and I would definitely recommend anyone who is interested in automating any part of their work flow to definitely check it out. You can get started for free and then scale up if you need to.

Pros

It has saved me a ton of repetitive boring work that I used to do manually earlier. Zapier lets you build workflows to automate tasks. And it integrates with pretty much every tool that I use. It was really simple to create a "Zap" that moved data from one app to another. It is a really powerful tool but it has a nice easy learning curve. You can start small and then build more complex zaps based on your needs. It is also really well priced. The free version should do fine for most small and medium businesses and even the paid version is very reasonably priced. Its one of those softwares that once you start using you just cant go back to not having it.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Its great. The initial set up can be a little daunting if you arent very tech savvy but trust me, it is easier than it looks.

Saving time (and energy) at its best

I am thankful for having a solution that saves so much of my time. In a world of complexity, something that gives you the opportunity to use most of your time for that really matters is something to be highly grateful for, honestly.

Pros

Time is a nonrenewable resource, and I believe that the Zapier team understands that well, as this is a one-of-a-kind (OK, there's IFTTT but it's a bit different) solution that connects to a large number of well-known apps. Set up cards, reminders, information, reports, all sorts of things automatically. And it's quite easy to use.

Cons

As much as I appreciate its usefulness and acknowledge that such a service has an enormous value, I still think it's a bit pricey. It's not affordable for those who just need some 200 actions a month (and even for the ones who need more, it seems to me that they've exaggerated on those numbers a bit, perhaps for the sake of being sort of unique in the market). I'd suggest a "pay-as-you-go" plan as an alternative. Apart from that, there isn't much what to say.

Never spend time importing or exporting - just use Zapier

Support is via email which can be a bit tedious - there are also times when a function that exists in your software is not able to be triggered or updated via Zapier - that can be frustrating. But there are many other cases where it does exactly what you need it to and saves a lot of time. If you're a marketer - it means you can sync up a bunch of different software without waiting for an engineer to build an integration and all the time you will spend making sure he/she gets it right.

Pros

Having two different pieces of software able to talk to each other and a user's actions in one -- for example a purchase -- trigger actions and update their metadata in other apps.

Cons

It gets pretty expensive. We are firing thousands of zaps a month and it starts to get to the point where you think about building your own integration for some of those zap automations that fire about 10,000 times a month and cost you $500/mo to keep up. I think they can keep customers happier by giving you discounts on zaps that have thousands running through a single integration.

Link all your software without APIs

Automating calls from Marketing Automation software and tying up timelines in Google Analytics is really powerful. Creating Google Sheets of logs from API calls, that can be reviewed/analysed monthly

Pros

The interface is really intuitive, and the way the Zaps (API calls) interact with each other is flawless - if there is ever a data problem, it always lies with one of the in-out APIs rather than with Zapier. The feature that allows you to modify data in between the input and output stages is super-powerful, using RegEx and Boolean qualifiers.

Cons

The capability of Zapier is limited by the information that the input/output APIs supply, and sometimes those limits mean that a much heralded connection between two APIs is not as great as it sounds, although this is not really Zapier's fault. A 2 way sync would be good, some of Zapier's competitors do this well

Can't say enough good things about Zapier!

I solve many problems with this software. I solve me having to put in manual information in spreadsheets. I automate e-mails being sent so I don't forget. So many things I could go on about!

Pros

- Available Apps to connect - Popular "Zaps" that are pre-defined templates - Great customer support and Community behind - Integrations that actually help and not overcomplicate I am a huge fan of Zapier. I remember the first time I set up a zap to take an e-mail attachment from a specific email and send it to my dropbox. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Now I can actually look at my daily work flow and see what I can cut out of my routine and automate with Zapier!

Cons

When I first started the amount of apps and integrations wasn't that many, but that is total opposite now. Don't have many complaints about this software really.