Convertful

On-site conversion tool with email marketing integration

Convertful Reviews

Pros

It is easy to use integrations and connect to many apps we use. Support is outstanding as well and the team is always there to help us out.

The future is bright for convertful it’s the one tool I recommend to all my clients. Love that it’s easy to use easy to implement for the non technical.

My experience has been excellent and their customer support is super responsive when you need them.

Mitch Z.

Cons

It is missing zapier integration and more native auto-responders integrations.

Stephanie G.

Too many errors and not even the dev team could fix it.

There are currently no Sub Accounts available for Agency account clients, this is on the roadmap.

Simon R.

4.8

Convertful has made all the difference to my landing pages and waitlists

Convertful is one of those tools you're infinitely grateful you invested in. I've got peace of mind that once I've set it up I can trust that it will safely collect leads without any further effort. It looks great and works brilliantly. The team are friendly and quick to help should you need it and everything is to a very high standard.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up Convertful, to embed the code on my respective sites and to connect with my autoresponder. The email and social optin forms are of a really high standard and everything is easy to customise. I use Convertful for my website and course platform and it's made all the difference when creating landing pages and waitlists.

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike about using this software. It's intuitive to use, easy to set up and customise, the forms/widgets are easy to duplicate and change and embedding them on your site isn't complicated at all.

Awesome does not do this amazing pop-up/quiz/webform app justice

I needed fast loading pop up forms that could rapidly sort what problems my customer had to go directly to a solution, eg had a webform with dropdown menu and normal fields and could choose buttons to go between each. I also needed to be able to launch from a button link and notify me when someone applied for a loan. It not only technically does the job, it looks beautiful too! Its also easy to use.

Pros

I think I like most the integrations with so many other apps, also the ability to have so many different actions in buttons, the control over when(time on site or button click etc) and how and who it displays to(different countries), multiple pages in a popup, the app just gets better and better. I find myself replacing all my website forms on every website with it. Fast loading, attractive, works properly on mobile, ability to A/B split test. The list goes on, seriously just use it, if you want to get an opt in on your website.

Cons

None how could anyone not love this app. Every week something new and better comes out. It already came with great integrations now they are even better. Sorry I know this is meant for cons but i juts cant think of any..

Have tried many popup services – really love convertful the most!

Great customer support!

Pros

Very easy to use, and lots of flexibility

Cons

Nothing really. Really like convertful so far :D

Great tool with bad user experience

For months it was the best solution we used

Pros

there are a lot of options to customize widgets, popups connect them to different solutions and all is working as you wish

Cons

Weirdest pricing I ever see - company want to charge based on page visits - not visits who seen any of widget, just all visits. For example, we have around 250k visits per month but we display widgets only to 10-15k users but we have to pay for 250k even if they are excluded to see banners.

Best On-Site Conversion Toolkit I have Used

Being an online marketing since 2012, I know the importance of on-site optimization for conversions. Poorly developed tools actually can break your high converting funnels. You might not find out it first. But, sometimes testing proves that the tools/software also matter! I have tested lead capture forms created using a popular WordPress plugin against Convertful forms. My findings are astounding! Even you're using WordPress, I suggest to use Convertful to find out how it can improve your conversions.

Pros

Convertful is the most convenient, feature-powered and stable on-site conversion tool have used for my 10+ websites. The customer support is second to none and the team releases feature literally in every week. Being a WordPress user myself, I use Convertful widgets over other plugins because it lets me integrate with other non-WordPress based tools and software.

Cons

Nothing. I'd like if they added some use-cases and case studies to inspire new customers and as well as senior ones who might have missed some features.

Easiest Way to Gather Emails and Other Opt-ins (By Far!)

Saves LOTS of development time versus making these opt-ins yourself. Definitely saves money. Also, saves time, and it has lots of redundancy + good code, so you don't have to worry about losing data or forms not working

Pros

- LOTS of very smooth integrations - Redundancy when there are errors - Easy to set up opt-in forms, style them and create super-powerful rules for displaying the opt-in - Great analytics - Can create many widgets for a website, and each are 100% customizable to work well together - Has social login sign-up (makes it easy + quality data) - Custom fields are supported! - Great support from the team - Powerful roadmap that is quickly being completed and upgraded - Did I say it was easy?

Cons

- I was surprised Zapier hasn't been added yet, although I know it is very close - Team invites/shared widgets not available yet either (although it is coming) - That's it?

Great, easy option for websites!

It has been great! Would highly recommend.

Pros

I love how easy to implement the Convertful system is. It is great at guiding you through the entire process for generating leads, getting people to sign up for the mailing list, converting people into facebook subscribers, etc. The functionality needs to be expanded, but by and large it is an excellent lead generation service and is very easy to use for both the novice and the advanced user!

Cons

The functionality needs to be expanded. There needs to be more customization when inserting certain elements (e.g., changing the size of the "like" and "follow" buttons or being able to make them more modern looking.)

Convertful + ConvertFox = Email Marketing Perfection!

With Convertful I've been able to create opt-ins on the fly saving tremendous time. Highly recommended!

Pros

Convertful is top-notch and polished. I've used Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and now ConvertFox and while I love the email platforms, none of them make it super-easy to get a newsletter signup widget or popup onto your WordPress blog. That's where Convertful comes in. I can now create a variety of popups, slide-ins, etc--and in seconds. I doubt I'll ever move to anything else. It's just that good. Install the WordPress plugin to really have it sync up fast!

Cons

It's a bit irritating to have to pay for a form creator like this on top of my email service, but c'mon, that's not Convertful's fault. At least they're solving the problem--and at a killer price point.

Like a Swiss Army Knife for CRO

I use Convertful to gain optins on all my projects now and I started using it for clients.

Pros

Once its implemented you have some very effective CRO tools right at your fingertips and ready to be deployed in minutes. Every option can be customized in an easy drag and drop fashion ( Which gives our IT dudes a break from "can you change that color?) The biggest plus is the support. Big shoutout to Artem from the support team. He helped me fixing a problem in minutes.

Cons

I miss a chat-like popup with a video embeded to engage people but thats about it.

Amazing Results! Quality Leads

I am solving the problem of having to direct the right type of traffic to my site. Convertful does that for me.

Pros

I love that it saves us time in having to find the best, qualified leads. It's affordable and it has really increased the overall traffic to our website by twice what we have seen before using Convertful. Love this system.

Cons

I love everything about Convertful at the moment.

Get Lead never been easy without Converful

Convertful really help me to get and collect potential customers or subscribers with they flexibility forms so my lead forms will not annoying the content of my website.

Pros

I've been almost a year using Convertful and I'm really impressive when seeing it at first time I found this Lead Magnet Tool, "Really simple and effective" that the first word what can I told. after a couple time testing, What I love from this tool is how easy to make any kind of lead form for my website from line form, pop up form, bar form, full page form and many form as I want. And not stop only...

Cons

Even this tool have many and maybe a lot amazing stuff inside, I still had what I dislike from this tool and that is the form what come for mobile device can't be have images background even I know this for the good performance for the mobile device but they should be have the option to include the image because some time the mobile visitors also need the good visual to see and not only get the static colour at the mobile form.

Super easy to use and amazing support and ongoing development

I'm using it for my own sites and client sites and it's been my go-to software for all the different types of CTAs. I like that it's so quick to implement. I can have something posted to a site within minutes, especially since they have a WordPress plugin.

Pros

I've used a number of different solutions for opt-in forms and CTA notifications and so I have experience here. I've used Optin Monster, Thrive Leads, Lead Pages, ConvertPlus and others. The one I like the best is Convertful. Not only do they give you a lot of template options, but there are lot of options for integrations as well as actions taken after buttons are pushed, etc. They are also always...

Cons

No downside. And that's a hard thing to say for a lot of software out there.

Can't live without this!

I use Convertful to set up lead magnets for my websites and to notify visitors of my latest deals and offers. I really love it and I've tried many similar products. It's the best!

Pros

It's so simple to set up and easy to design popups. It's better than the competition.

Cons

I'm a bit confused about triggers and what exactly they all do and don't do.

20%+ conversion rate on several popups

They're my go-to lead capture software. I've tried convertpro, thrive leads, lead pages, elementor pro and a few more. Convertful beat all of these in my tests and in user functionality.

Pros

This is an extremely easy-to-use software that boosts conversions by being responsive and attractive. I get 20% conversion rate on several lightbox popups and a 5%+ conversion on a simple welcome mat. They work well, they load fast and you can just set it and forget it as it is that reliable. They also have a ton of integrations, and are priced very fairly when compared with their competitors.

Cons

The webhooks need a little work. I believe the team is working on this.

Convertful is the one ring to rule them all!

I would wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone. Support is fast, helpful, and timely with new features/updates.

Pros

This app is so easy to set up. I judge that by my ability to set it up without looking at instructions or contacting support. It also has minimal impact on my site speed and the features are just delightful…from the animated “progress” bars to social login to timers.

Cons

I do not like that the plans limit visitors...not that I or most would ever hit that quota in a month, so why have it? It makes more sense to limit the widget elements.

Great design and easy to use!

Pros

Provides great looking lead capture tools right out of the box. Takes seconds to add new lead capture forms to my websites and connect them to several autoresponders seemlessly.

Cons

Only feature I feel is missing is a built in captcha / recapcha solution

Simple and Powerful tool to generate leads

I'm user for like a year, and the updates in the platform are happening every month. They have listened us, final users, and improve the integrations and flexibility to let us build what we need and how we want it. I can recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable option to impact new leads in their websites.

Pros

UI amazing Step by Step form creation Customizations are endless, colours, sizes, fonts, etc.

Cons

if I have to say something, missing an agency option. (They put that in their roadmap)

Easy, functional, ever improving

I had to setup a client's website privacy notice and I know they're about conversions too. Without thinking, I logged in to Convertful, chose a Floating Bar and deployed the notice within 5 minutes. Needless to say, you'd always smile when a client tells you, "What magic did you use?"

Pros

After your account is all done, creating your 1st widget to deploy is super easy. You click to create a widget, choose the preferred method of display (pop-ups, scroll boxes etc), select a template, modify the look and set your conditions (open on load, exit etc), then deploy the code. Furthermore, they've got plugins for Wordpress for easier deployment so you need not touch any code even!

Cons

It's not really a con in terms of user-friendliness, but matching personal expectation of how fast the team is able to churn new function. For example; social proof is a BIG thing. But I do understand the founder's explanation (he's very active in the FB support group) when he shared with me, most of Convertful's users are primarily looking for those pop-ups, scroll boxes etc. But still, I <3 Convertful and can't wait to see where they'll pivot in the few years.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Intuitive and it works!

Pros

Very easy to use - within minutes I had a bar across the bottom of my website connected to by newsletter list and appearing exactly when I wanted it to through the sophisticated Display Rules. It works!

Cons

None so far. It would be nice to have integration with my newest app, Platform.ly, but not really an issue as it has integrations with Alore, ConvertFox, Mailerlite and Sendy - which is good enough for now :)

Convertful is simply amazing!

My experience from the start was always very good with Convertful. Happy to have found this fantastic tool and with a really differentiated team. Congratulations!

Pros

- Wonderful interface - It has models that help a lot the creation - Amazing support and always very attentive - There are always new updates - Roadmap available so we can stay on the inside of what lies ahead

Cons

- Really hard to find something that is bad... Every one is better.

Stopped searching for any new popup plugins

Pros

A great On-Site Conversion Tool. Very beautiful UI, extremely easy to use and setup. Doesn't disrupt site speed in any way and lead generation and reporting process is amazing.

Cons

Sadly, I don't have any bad experience with Convertful. :(

one of the best software for lead capture

the one stop shop for all things lead capture

Pros

The software has literally everything you need to capture leads. Very smooth to use and very intuitive. Overall the one stop shop for all things related to lead capture...trumps every overpriced competitor in the niche.

Cons

the app is perfect, and they keep adding new features. 1 feature I would like to see is a Ryan Levesque style - "ASK campaign"

Very versatile conversion growth tool

Pros

I use it to promote content on my website and on my client's websites, and Convertful is very easy to install. It takes me less than 5 minutes, I set it and forget it. Then I just watch the leads coming into the autoresponder applications.

Cons

It'd like to have more available customizations. However, some of them are already in their roadmap so I just need to wait for them!

A Fully Functional Lead Capture Solution

This tool has been extremely helpful in creating high quality opt-in forms, tracking the results of these forms, and keeping all the data (leads and performance) centralized in one place. You can create different forms for different pages, all with the same branding/style, or each one unique. It is super easy to install and understand how to effectively use.

Pros

Very easy to set up and get installed on your website. The user interface offers you plenty of customization options while not overloading you with steps. There is a wide variety of templates to use as a starting point, and you can add your own custom colors, fonts, and images.

Cons

My only con is that currently, you can't have the CTA that you create open a Convertful landing page for lead capture. This is on the roadmap and is my only con.

The Company Listens To It's Customers

Very satisfied.

Pros

What I like most about this product is how the company has followed through on adding integration as requested by users (me).

Cons

The one feature I would like to see is having the ability to determine if a visitor at my site is already subscribed on my main Aweber Email list, so that I can prevent them from seeing specific CTA offers that will not be relevant to them.