LeadsRx Reviews

LeadsRx

Multichannel marketing attribution for B2B & B2C

4.33/5 (61 reviews)

Pros
  • Great visibility into how people convert, which channels work and how. Info on how a channel assists conversions is amazing.Ivan M.Read the full review
  • The team was awesome working through integration difficulties. The data collected, and ease of use were fantastic.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Was a great way to drive traffic and sale to my online store also had wonderful customer services and easy to follow instruction.Damien K.Read the full review
Cons
  • With LeadsRx, we are able to accurately see and adjust what's working and what's not working, shifting more to what is working and cutting out what is not working.Matthew G.Read the full review
  • No knock on LeadsRx, our circumstances were extremely unique and it wouldn't have made sense for them to make such a large adjustment to their software for one customer.Mike W.Read the full review
  • I believe the software features could be broken down even more rather than packing so much into just a few features.Christina G.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anthony Accetturo

LeadsRX is a great attribution tool for both online and offline sales tracking, and complex issues

Reviewed 2020-03-16

Pros
LeadsRX succeeds in providing tons of integrations to the top ad platforms, a flexible API and various methods of tracking pixel fires. It helped us solve some really complex issues for fortune 500 customers.

Cons
It was buggy at times, and setup was not always clear. While support was always responsive, there were times when our needs were outside the scope of the support reps. Overall, we did work out our issues and successfully deploy.

Matthew Greger

LeadsRx connects the dots between TV and online advertising

Reviewed 2019-07-08

For direct response or direct to consumer advertising, you expect a response when you run an ad on TV. Years ago we could rely on calls to a toll-free number. Today it's all online. Orders and activity go directly to the website. Without attribution, we can only guess which station or ad platform is working. With LeadsRx, we are able to accurately see and adjust what's working and what's not working, shifting more to what is working and cutting out what is not working.

Pros
The team at LeadsRx is top-notch and support is key. The integration tools and API access allows us to fully integrate with our own platform. We send data and retrieve attributed results. These results can be fine-tuned and adjusted by various attribution models. The simplicity of the front-end and sophistication of the back-end make the product great. The LeadsRx pixel captures consumer activity with millions of TV Spots allowing us to measure the effectiveness of our TV Campaigns.

Cons
The lack of online documentation, although this is made up with training and direct help. The inability to deliver a client facing report directly as an export or download from the platform (although I hear this may be in the works). Screenshots are available and integration with out own reporting via API or exports is possible, but a few standard reports would be helpful.

Logan M

Too many emails

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
It’s promptness. It sends a lot of emails to you.

Cons
It’s annoying. Too many emails really clogs up my inbox

Response from LeadsRx

We're so sorry that we sent too many emails to you! Many of our customers enjoy the weekly summary that is emailed to them as a quick way to review attribution results. You may not be aware that you can "turn off" this feature if you would rather not receive the weekly email. We've gone ahead and done this for your account, so you shouldn't continue to get emails in the future. Thanks for giving LeadsRx a free try!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

David Shaw

Helping Us Uncover The True Value of Campaigns

Reviewed 2020-05-13

Pros
One of the things we like most about the platform is the fact it can be customised to meet the way that your business works to deliver the data that is most important for you.

Cons
The onboarding process is very difficult. Due to the complexity behind the scenes it takes a while to understand how it all plugs together. It would also be great if campaign costs could be analysed daily rather than monthly.

Dawn Mayo

Great For Analyzing Your Traffic

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-26

I'm definitely able to understand my traffic and lead better with the LeadsRx software. I've been able to see traffic that Google Analytics would only show as "other." That's been extremely helpful. With this software, I can taylor my customer experience because I can see who they are, where they're coming from, and how often they return.

Pros
I like that I can see where my traffic is coming from in a very simplistic and straightforward way. The interface is clean and simple to understand. I can see which leads are new and, out of those leads, how many sales were actually generated. It's also a great tool for understanding which of your landing pages are performing best and which ones you may need to tweak a bit. The fact that you can see your buyer reports and conversions by customer is a feature that has been extremely helpful. This tool helps you to spot return customers so that you can customize their visits more effectively.

Cons
I wish that the health check was a bit easier to understand. The score is a bit confusing. It would also be a cool feature to have suggestions on how to improve your overall site health.

Anonymous

Excellent tool for tracking customer journey.

Reviewed 2018-10-26

we looked for different software, which can give an in-depth insight into the Customer Journey. so that we can spend marketing cost properly. after so many interviews we landed up with LeadsRx. Till now overall experience is good with LeadsRx.

Pros
Data is reliable. Clear cut information about customer journey. Easy to use without any difficult setup process. Customer support is super helpful and fast responsive.

Cons
A bit confusing GUI at the start. Can lost track some times. but otherwise nothing negative to say about this product!

cassandra williams

LeadsRX Software helps to Any Industry to see how they are doing

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Overall my experience with LeadsRx has been good and would recommend to anyone who wants to see how their business is doing within their industry.

Pros
The ability to see how my website is doing with other companies in the same industry. It also lets me know if we are trending or not.

Cons
To see what consumers are liking are not. Would like more information on what is trending for the week and what is not.

Francine Navarro

Just what I was Looking for

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Easy to install with my shopify site and reports easy to read

Pros
The Help I need to make shoppers into customers

Cons
I think you have to upgrade to get better results - which cost

Renee Bowser

Great tool for my business

Reviewed 2019-06-18

It helps me with my sales funnel automation to gain leads for my internet services offer

Pros
user friendly and great customer service. If you are looking for a lead tool this is the one I would use

Cons
a little difficult to navigate the website

Leigh Ritchie

Great tool that unearthed interesting results

Reviewed 2020-05-13

Great customer service and handling of the account, always will to answer any questions or have a call to explain anything further. This really sets them apart from other free alternatives and allows for a greater understanding of the data.

Pros
The software is so easy to use and set-up, you don't need to go on a course to interpret the data - which is refreshing working in digital marketing!

Cons
The settings functions are not always clear during the initial set-up, but a CS advisor helped me to understand and sort any issues I had out.

Ivan Maryasin

Lean solution for attribution tracking

Reviewed 2018-10-31

I loved working with LeadsRx - it gave us a lot of valuable insights about our acquisition and customer online journeys. Based on the insights we abandoned some channels that didn't work and focused on other ones. We also got more realistic about our CAC - seeing how many touchpoints lead to a conversion really helped. LeadsRx makes a difference.

Pros
- Great visibility into how people convert, which channels work and how - Info on how a channel assists conversions is amazing - LeadsRx is great if you have a relatively simple setup with clear conversion goals and a number of recognised online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Fb Ads, Google ads etc) - It's a plug-and-play thing you can launch overnight - Their interface is very clear, you can easily find all the info - You can define and rename the sources - You can also do granular tracking per channel - Very robust support that can always help on tech & other details

Cons
- Setup for us was painful due to our complex funnel structure - The tracking insights did not match with our GA data (due to the conflict of LeadsRx with our app code), so we only got an approximate idea of what was going on

Kandilynn Vierra

Great App Software!

Reviewed 2018-11-07

It's a powerful software that does what it states that it'll do. Every start-up should consider using this software for their business.

Pros
This software is easy to use once you learn how to. This software is a good value for the money, and helps start-up eCommerce businesses to grow their businesses exponentially.

Cons
There is quite a learning curve before you can use the software to its fullest potential.

Len W

This has helped me alot with finding out where to put my ad dollars

Reviewed 2018-11-06

The LeadsRx team has been helpful in answering questions, and the software is excellent.

Pros
The software is extremely easy to use. I enjoy the graphics interface.

Cons
I have not yet seen anything that would make me not want the software.

Anonymous

Great tech, and a great team

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
The dashboard, the tracking, the ability to adjust attribution models, see returns, and plan for the future. Auto detecting sources is a fantastic feature, and the ease of adding and breaking out specific touchpoints was good.

Cons
With one client in particular we could never make the Salesforce integration work properly. (7% of this is due to the clients SF setup, and not LeadsRX. Only one utm at a time could be used for auto detecting touchpoints.

Boost your sales!

Reviewed 2018-10-28

It helped me increase my conversion rate in as fast as a few days.

Pros
I liked its integration with Shopify. The best part is that there is one universal tracking pixel which makes it so much easier to see where changes need to be made.

Cons
There really wasn’t much to dislike. I was so happy that my conversion rate went up.

Mike W

Smart Owners & Great Support

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
I was very impressed with the backbone of the software. Meaning the founders/creators are data-driven and smart about how they have built the structure. Setup was extremely quick and simple. If you're looking for an out-of-the box attribution modelling tool, this is a great option.

Cons
Unfortunately there were some specific custom elements that were needed for our situation and there was a different option that could be tailored to fit our needs. No knock on LeadsRx, our circumstances were extremely unique and it wouldn't have made sense for them to make such a large adjustment to their software for one customer. Another minor item, the UI has some room to improve to become cleaner.

Damien Knockum

Feedback On LeadsRx Software

Reviewed 2018-10-31

one of the best way to grow your online store for many sales

Pros
was a great way to drive traffic and sale to my online store also had wonderful customer services and easy to follow instruction.

Cons
Took a while to get my first sale but at the end it is a great software

Great Multi-Channel Analytics

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Pros
I like the ability to track the interplay of marketing channels and to examine the impact of channels on different methods of attribution. I also thought the setup and integration with Shopify was very easy.

Cons
I would have hoped that it could have automated more of the categorization of touchpoints based on Google Analytics, but the setup for this section didn't take very long, and it was good to eyeball these sources.

Pam Bauthues

Bring all your marketing efforts into one dashboard

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
LeadsRX is the best solution our team has found for tracking all of our marketing efforts in one dashboard. We've found success in sharing our findings with a variety of B2B clients to help them gain insights into how their resources are performing over time.

Cons
The learning curve is a bit steep, but the LeadsRX team is great at walking you through the platform and helping you onboard your team.

Jonathan Kilmer

Marketing

Reviewed 2018-11-09

I'm solving market driven data

Pros
Helps planning ahead with in turn generates more sales.

Cons
The interaction between my company and software AI

James Ward

A refreshing change

Reviewed 2018-11-02

It allows me to see data all in one place that I would otherwise have to root through 3 or 4 platforms for then put some calculations together and, if you're just starting out you don't have time for that but money is so scarce at that point you have to do or fail.

Pros
It literally took me less than minute to set up, nothing about it was complicated. It just GOOD (I mean this in a positive way) the simplicity of the design was such a good idea in order to provide at a glance snapshot views if you're in a hurry. But then it has the deeper dive info behind it, again laid out perfectly.

Cons
Im going to be honest and I actually don't have a least like after a solid few weeks of having it. I think it's great.

leadx software is good

Reviewed 2018-10-26

It has been so great experience using this software from the first time til now, I really like it so much.

Pros
Easy to use and problem solving. I like it because it has helped me a lot to scale my business the way I want.

Cons
solution provider. I really will continue using this software because it is exactly doing the work for me.

Bryan Holladay

Affordable Attribution Software

Reviewed 2019-06-18

So far so good

Pros
Very easy to assign incoming attribution links and connect them with the campaigns that matter most to your business.

Cons
Needs more integrations with marketing ads platforms so you don't have to do manual data entry.

Kudirat Balogun

Great App

Reviewed 2018-10-26

It shows me Unique visitors to my site which I don't get with other Apps I've used previously.

Pros
This App actually shows the data available in simplest way to understand and I am currently on the free plan, still great features for free version.

Cons
Still getting use to some part of the Report

Sam Page

Fantastic- but not for me just yet

Reviewed 2018-11-04

It wasn't right in my case BUT it's on the verge of becoming the must-have marketing software.

Pros
There is a fantastic level of detail offered by the software. The folks at LeadsRX were very supportive and helped at every stage.

Cons
There is a huge amount of granular detail provided, I wish this could be presented in a summarised form more effectively. Mapping a lot of the detail out across funnel visualisations for example would be a great start and I believe this is on their road map.