All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

QuestionPro Reviews

Pros

It is a huge help in our fundraising events and it allows us to improve our events so we can raise more money for our programs. We like how usable the software is.

Shauna Y.

Michael M.

Read the full review
Very cost effective product. Great overall experience and a true leader in the industry.

Ari G.

Read the full review

Cons

E-mails are badly formatted, validation is required for surveys with many users and it was not easy, and they have an article talking about using their SDK, but they do not have an SDK available.

Afonso H.

Read the full review
Recruiting not built into the platform. Inability to create a pool of potential recipients within the product, and deduce/ensure people aren't being over surveyed within your customer database.

Aaron C.

Read the full review
It is hard to customize. Tasks may seem a little dull.

Read the full review

Best survey tool with many useful and unique features.

Pros

QuestionPro is our favorite tool for conducting online surveys. Getting started with QuestionPro is very easy and doesn't require much technical skills. QuestionPro has a very simple and easy to understand user interface in which all the tools are very well placed. It doesn't take much time to setup a basic survey with a Welcome and Thank You page. To make the surveys look more professional, we can...

Cons

QuestionPro is so far the best survey tool for us but they should do something about the pricing. Some necessary features are exclusive to its Paid version which is a little bit costlier. Other than the pricing factor, there's nothing that we dislike about QuestionPro.

My free trial with QuestionPro

QuestionPro has a lot of potential, they just need to fix the problems that I mentioned and then it might be the best software in the industry.

Pros

The software has a very good concept as a whole, it's giving you the right and important tools for your surveys and polls, it shows the data live, you can filter it and export it to excel. The surveys and polls creator is very user friendly and very professional, you can create some very beautiful polls and surveys.

Cons

- You can't color the graphs as you like, if you want to do it, you need to change it with CSS, so if you don't have the CSS knowledge, you just can't change the colors. - To save the graphs you need to do a print screen, there's no way to export them to your computer. - The weighting tool is broken and not calculating well. - There were some reports during our campaign of a very slow loading times, which cause some respondents to stop respond to the poll in the middle. - The customer service is pretty horrible and not responding, unlike what they claim, nobody answers the live chat, so if you need something very urgent, you need to call them, but it's not sure that they would solve the problem.

The most completely software for online research!

In general the application meets my needs and that of the entire team. The application helped us in our day to day work.

Pros

The possibility to customize the panels are incredible!

Cons

Some features are limited depending on your licenses

Terrible Survey Software

When signing up for QuestionPro, we signed up specifically to use their "FlexGrid" question. I emailed specifically asking which level of membership we needed in order to use this question and was told we needed a corporate membership. Weeks after signing up, after paying and as we were preparing to pilot our study, the flex grid question was suddenly no longer available. When I questioned this,...

Pros

Cons

The data from this survey is completely unreliable and cannot be used for any research. We have to re-run our survey and re-contact all participants.

Great Survey Product

We needed an easy way to collect data about how our customers were valuing the services we provided. It has also turned into a great tool for training our staff and recognizing services we may be lacking.

Pros

The surveys are easy to build with a lot of question types to choose from. The customer service is very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was also very easy to brand our surveys so customers knew it was from us.

Cons

It took a bit of time to get the logic nailed down for our split question.

Bad emails and no SDK

Ok for NPS research and other points

Pros

Easy to structure and send NPS campaigns

Flexible, Customer-Focused and Versatile Tool

QuestionPro has helped us deliver top notch surveys for our employees. They are also committed to GDPR and partner with us to ensure compliance and data governance. The team is personal and accessible and they are quick to collaborate.

Pros

QuestionPro has so many features when building and deploying your survey and even more when you are analyzing your results. Building our surveys is easy and flexible -- with a vast array of question templates to choose from, integrated logic, and design. Deploying is also easy and they are continuing to work on improving this feature. The analysis is top-notch and appears every day to be built and developed by data scientists that work to unlock new results from your raw survey data. Most of all, however, their customer service is paramount. They are quick, friendly and accessible and always willing to listen to new ideas.

Cons

Deployment currently is good but not great. You can load lists, but we still have to do manual work to maintain those lists before loading and there is currently no validation of emails or audit for duplicates (of previously sent emails). The editor for the message is also very simple and you are restricted to one template. They are actively working on improving this, however.

Perfect survey platform with realistic results.

I can recommend for companies making online surveys. Results are great and satisfactory.

Pros

I liked the most that QuestionPro is easy to use comparing with others, also it is user friendly product. You can prepare your questions and make effective online surveys with reliable and honest results. I like using this software.

Cons

it has been 7 months that I am using this software, till now I did not have any problem it is really easy to use and safe software.

A Great Global Product

I have been using QuesitonPro for over 3 years now and overall my experience has been very positive. I have received tremendous help from the CIO down to the online support personal.

Pros

One of the main features that I like about QuestionPro is the ability to present the survey in multiple languages.

Cons

The number of question types can be hard to choose from.

Simply the Best!

We have been using QuestionPro at our non-profit for over 5 years. It helps us reach our target audience with the relevant information and tools we need to deliver successful campaigns.

Pros

QuestionPro is the most complete survey software on the market! It's easy to use and very intuitive. Surveys can be as simple or as complex as one desires. This is awesome software!

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of a thing that I dislike about this software

Been a Very Satisfied Customer for over 5 Years!

We used another Survey company for a decade before our needs outgrew it. I wish I could tell you we evaluated several different companies before selecting Question Pro, but we did not. As soon as we came across Question Pro and tested it out, we knew it was right for us. We don't use Question Pro to gather external information from Customers. We use it to capture internal information from our Managers...

Pros

1. The Customer Service has been outstanding - whether directly with my rep or through the Live Chat. 2. The ease at which Survey's can be created / copied. 3. The system is user-friendly enough that we have been able to figure out how to perform many advanced functions on our own. 4. The flexibility of being able to send the survey in many different ways - i.e. via a link, to a specific email list or using a QR Code. 5. Advanced Logic and Branching allows us to link surveys based on answers and ensure the completed information gets into the hands of the right people at the right times. 6. The ability to schedule auto-run reports.

Cons

1. Having to pay full price for each user account is a bit prohibitive and would ultimately be the only reason we would ever consider a new system. However, we were able to lock in a rate for 2 years the last time we renewed by signing up for 2 years. 2. The lack of flexibility in formatting the Excel Reports - too many columns show on the reports by default and we can't remove those columns we don't need.

QuestionPro is the Leading Survey Tool

At my organization, we use QuestionPro for all of our reporting needs. This includes surveying our clients satisfaction (>55,000 people); using it to track the results of healthcare facilities that we inspect; public opinion polls; we also use it to get feedback from the physicians in our system. So far QuestionPro has allowed us to acquire/capture important data that is positively impacting the healthcare...

Pros

The technical and customer support is unsurpassed. You can live chat, email, and/or call the support team and get rapid, thorough responses and assistance. They are incredible. Although the system has complex scripts and features (which means the system does ALL the work for you), the system is still extremely user-friendly. Data analytics and reporting is a breeze. QuestionPro is very versatile, and continue to progress and be innovative. The system is designed with the end-user (administrators and survey takers) in mind.

Cons

This may seem unrealistic, but I have no issues with the software or the company.

QuestionPro - a quality online survey software program

The software has been very well designed and is continually updated. It allows you to create attractive, easy-to-complete online surveys, that can be undertaken easily on PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones. It automatically detects the device type and reformats the look and question style to fit the screen used. That means that matrix questions that can be easily answered on PCs can still be...

Great Customer Service, Ease of use, Results Driven with lots of options

My overall experience was the best ever! I lead my first sales meeting and wanted constructive, easy to use feedback format, with a quick distribution option following the event, the ability to view, record, download, and distribute for a team discussion. Whew, that's was a long list! The time to improve based on survey results was cut down by months! I was given every possible option to help fit my...

Pros

The ability to learn how to use on my own, but still has great help sections and live chat option if I was in a bind. The free trial is great and offers the meat of what you get with a basic plan. It allowed me to learn how to navigate and familiarize myself with the software and its capabilities. I was able to do an actual test survey. The survey itself was great! I was searching for a good survey software and this just crossed my path! I will recommend over and over!

Cons

Some areas of the software do not tell you the feature is not included in your selection tier. So you can hit a button and wonder what is happening. But then you have the great live chat and they are quick to resolve or explain. Other portions of the software like contact uploads did not upload but also did not provide me with an error message. I had two columns that were not allowed in the basic tier but it would be nice to have a pop up because I could not figure out what the issue was.

I love QuestionPro

Pros

1. there is a month-to-month option in their pricing model. Because I am a 1 person company and infrequently have market research projects needing a survey, being able to rent the use of the software for a month or two, for any given project, is the only approach that I can afford. 2. I love the versatility of the product 3. I love the support I can get from their team in India, especially when we can do a live video connection. It's hard to get good support these days, especially if you are restricted to chat or email. I find when I need help, I need it now!

Cons

There are places where is automaticity, gets in the way. Example: on the project I just completed, I used a Choose Many type question. I needed a chart that would tell me how many people chose each option. The default chart shows how often each option was chosen among all the options chosen. Not really what I needed. I wasn't sure the software could even be forced to give me the kind of chart I needed. It took a lot of work but eventually the support person figured out what I needed and how to do it.

My review

order forms, KYC forms

Pros

the branching logic and the many different features.

Cons

Settings don't seem to be in the most logical spot.

Outstanding customer service!

I've been very satisfied with the software, the quality of surveys and the level of customer service I've received from QuestionPro.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. There are people at our company that use QuestionPro without any previous knowledge or experience using another survey tool and they set up surveys without any trouble. QuestionPro also allows you to set up some more advanced functions (conjoint analysis, regression analysis, etc.) easily. The customer service team has consistently been very responsive and thorough. I've worked with various companies in the past five years and I am very impressed with the level of QuestionPro's customer service.

Cons

Adding pictures to my survey wasn't as intuitive as it could be. It took me a few times to get used to it. I chose to figure it out on my own, but I very easily could have asked for help and the customer service team would have quickly taught me how to use it.

Written Review of QuestionPro

I have to say that my review here is limited because I was not able to utilize all the features that the QuestiontPro software tool has to offer. Since my sample size for the survey was a small one--limited to the 29 largest school districts among a total of 330 in the state of California, but which school districts account for over 60% of the state's student population; it became apparent, after...

Cons

The perfect partner for small busniesses, not just corporates

Pros

Now with a much improved survey interface for building questionnaires, but most importantly for response input by panellists. Flexible implementation, neat layout and multiple export options for SPSS imports.

Cons

Dashboard analytics are useful for a quick browse of responses during the data gathering stages, but not always useful for clients to see. The response analytics do not always take into account missing data leading to incorrect percentage representation in tables and charts.

Not worth the Money - Salespeople treat you like Car Dealers!

Pros

the functionality - easy to use, unlimited questions, variety of question types

Cons

-Couldn't integrate with Pollfish via the basic account type and had to contact support to help set it up. - For survey distribution, they charge you more for every pre-screen question and purposefully go over your budget to try to squeeze more money out of you. Their pricing isn't consistent and I feel like I'm being scammed. They keep increasing the prices. I don't feel valued as a customer or like I'm receiving a good deal. I don't trust them.

Simple to use and usually very effective.

Great platform for market research surveys.

Pros

Constantly improving product and outstanding and proactive customer support. Very good range of question type pro formas and capacity to modify the looks to suit individual clients and customers.

Cons

Changes/updates are sometimes made without customers being fully informed. the daily emails about using the platform are just a little too frequent! But it is done on the basis of trying to keep you informed of improvements and alternatives.

QuestionPro - an excellent software and support service for researchers

Have used QuestionPro online survey software for some years. Is easy to learn to use, is effective and customisable and includes the visual, video, audio and upload features you would expect. What makes it stand out particularly is the high quality of its support staff. They are well trained, competent, quick and courteous. As a marketing researcher's package, with the range of reporting options, QuestionPro is a service I strongly recommend to others.

Pros

Easy to use, but very effective in use - both by the survey creators and by the respondents.

Cons

Regular updates and improvements mean you need to regularly refresh what you know about using it, so is not a learn once and know package. Though usually incremental improvements.

Great value, great support

QuestionPro provides everything we need in their survey system. From simple survey designs to more complex operations, QP has been an excellent resource. Most importantly the support has been excellent from the outset. It is an excellent value for the money.

Pros

The system does everything we need it to do and the support is outstanding.

Cons

Some functions and menu-driven routines are a bit cumbersome at first, but easily learned.

Great tool for Professionals

I have been using QuestionPro for over 8 years as my primary survey tool. I get personalize service through my account team who are proactive in soliciting my input and improvement suggestions. Their translation team is excellent with only a few errors on industry jargon only. I find the value to be the best in the industry with many of the sophisticated features of tools 3 time more expensive. Integration with internal or external panels are seamless with excellent invitation mailing and tracking.

Pros

- Always improving using the latest methods and technologies - The most features for the price - Great customer service who actually listens to your needs - Rarely if ever experience system disruptions - Flexible report production - Excellent analytics

Cons

Sometimes difficult to get assistance over the weekends

Excellent software

We use QuestionPro for Customer Service Case ratings, shipping service quality ratings, NPS, employee surveys. We find the platform to be flexible and economical for the quantity of responses we receive.

Pros

The support team is excellent and responds to my questions usually within 1-2 hours day or night. They regularly add features and functions to the platform - some are included with my annual fee others are available for additional purchase. Basic set up is easy to use. You can be up and running in as long as it takes you to create a survey

Cons

I would like more flexibility in creating reports within the software without having to download data into excel

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.