Salesmsg Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.35/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Just a great Hubspot integration with an amazing customer service team. Definitely know what they are doing and they are excellent in helping you reach your goals.
It's super easy to navigate around. The software itself is very responsive and fast to work with.
The ease of use is fantastic. I like how it syncs with my CRM (PIPEDRIVE).
The system is slow and the app does not work that well.
I find the schedule later feature a bit confusing. I'm always thrown by having to select today, tomorrow, etc. I end up programming a date anyway, but I'm nervous it won't go on time.

Salesmsg users...

Twilio-logocaret

Twilio

SimpleTexting-logocaret

SimpleTexting

Drip-logocaret

Drip

How would you rate Salesmsg?

2-Way SMS

SalesMsg has been great. I had it up and running in no time at all.

Pros

I love this software. It's easy to set up, use, and the deep integration with ActiveCampaign has already enabled me to close two sales I would have missed previously. The app is awesome!

Cons

I haven't found anything not to like about the software yet. If I have to choose something, I'd love to see Calendly as a meeting option.

SMS texts for our call center booking process

We've been glad for the ability to have an SMS feature that can be shared across multiple sales people in our call center. It's been a good value, priced well.

Pros

We're able to trigger the sending of an SMS message via the API from the web-based SaaS that runs our quoting and order taking business. We can thereby start an SMS conversation automatically when the prospect requests a quote. Then we can manually follow up with that prospect within SalesMessage to close the sale. Anyone on our team can reply and see replies back. It helps us communicate outside of email for the urgent quoting and booking process in our business.

Cons

Features continue to be added, and we like the pace of development. The integration via the API was good, then some updates were made that limited the 'merge fields' (sort of) that we could make use of. We welcome more capacity for us to send data into SMS messages within the API.

Easy Contact

They just do what they say they are going to do with no hassle!

Pros

It makes it incredibly easy to stay in contact with clients.

Cons

Nothing really boconcerns me about the product.

Needs Improvement

Pros

Ability to tag, opt out and manage text messages.

Cons

The system is slow and the app does not work that well. It is very hard to carry on a conversation via the app. Being tied down to a computer to respond to customers is not ideal for the mobile business we are. It would be nice to receive a text while I am out of office and be able to respond right away opposed to waiting to get to a computer to respond.

Hi Matthew, we do have a mobile app for Android and iPhone so you can text on the go. Just download the mobile app and this will solve your problem.

Functional & great service

Positive

Pros

Customer service is really helpful. I link up the texting platform to my booking software and I love that it has that API - it never fails. Texts come in without any lag time. There is call forwarding that is essential for me and my business.

Cons

Little bit of a lag on call forwarding. The software can be a little buggy but that is to be expected with such a new product.

Perfect ActiveCampaign Companion

10/10

Pros

Super easy ActiveCampaign integration. Works amazingly well with automations, app is clean, messages go through without a problem and all messages are recorded in my active campaign contact notes. I’ve used a few other services and this is by far the best for 2 way automated text campaigns and automation.

Cons

Had an issue with messages not going through but it was solved quickly.

My day using Salesmsg

Sending messages is quick and easy. I can usually send messages while doing other things at the same time. It has enabled me to become even more efficient in my daily routine.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use. I message 20-50 different clients per day, and Salesmsg makes it easy to do so. I like that I can save numerous canned messages so that I do not have to retype the same message over and over. I can typically send a message out while leaving a voice message because it is so simple to do so.

Cons

I do not have many cons about it. The only thing I would say is that sometimes when I search for a contact in the search bar, nothing comes up at first. I will have to search with a different piece of contact information to find them.

Salesmsg review

Works great. Great customer service too.

Pros

This product has made my life so much easier! We now can easily schedule our prospective students for appointment times to speak with us. This being automated has saved us a lot of time. Also, I like being able to keep my business separate from my personal accounts so I'm not always bothered.

Cons

It would be nice if I could create a custom voicemail just for this service so it doesn't have to transfer to my personal phone. Also, it would be nice if it had a few more native integrations so I don't have to rely on also paying for Zapier.

Thanks Melissa! Good news is you can create your own custom voicemail with Salesmsg. Head to Settings > Inbox > Settings and create your voicemail!

Great product for safe, effective messaging

Overall very thankful for the product and ease of use. Critical for recording data for interactions etc. also, appreciate the integration with our CRM we use with Hubspot.

Pros

The safety features it provides and ease of use for one to one messaging.

Cons

Creating groups in broadcasts. It could use some work on making this easier for larger groups. Tagging each contact to crate the group is difficult.

Salesmsg Integrates Well - Business Text-Messaging Made Simple

Allows me to not have my personal cell # floating out there, when I can use my SalesMsg #.

Pros

Seamlessly integrates into HubSpot so I can use the app on my phone when I'm on the go, or use it right inside HS when at my desk and don't have to download other apps or open more browser tabs to communicate with prospects and clients.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lag between when I click on the number I want to text and when I'm able to begin composing a message. Happens rarely, but enough that it's annoying.

Very good SMS Marketing Tool

Very good tool (I know of no better one) for marketing via SMS.

Pros

Great user interface for managing SMS with an entire contact database. I have seen NO tool even close to how good this looks. Automations, integrations with Zapier + ActiveCampaign, make this tool insanely powerful!

Cons

Missing a few small features, but they keep adding them monthly.

Thanks Joey! Really appreciate the 5 star review!

It is more than just a text messaging machine.....

Great guys over at Salesmsg.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service for additional information needed.

Cons

Sometimes the APP can be slow to catch up but very rarely it is a problem.

Great Product and Helpful People

Pros

This easily integrated into HubSpot and when problems arise or I have questions, I receive prompt assistance. They have worked diligently on my behalf to resolve issues and assist me in understanding the best practices.

Cons

I wish the analytics were more robust and that opt-in/opt-out data was more representative of who actually opts in instead of just an expression of those who didn't opt-out.

I use Salesmsg daily

Very helpful in reminding people of meetings they have scheduled with me. I also enjoy that Salesmsg links to our CRM so that texts are linked to contact records.

Pros

The number of 'no show' appointments has drastically reduced as more people avoid email but cannot resist seeing texts on their smartphones.

Cons

I haven't found a missing feature in my daily use of the system.

Great Communication Tool

Overall the software works pretty well, a few glitches once in a while with the auto sends not sending but customer service is always great and assists in fixing any issues.

Pros

I love that this software integrates with PipeDrive and it keeps out teams texting all in one place as well as in our CRM.

Cons

I wish it had better integration with PipeDrive where I could sent texts right from there.

Thanks for the feedback David! We have some new updates coming to the Pipedrive integration and Chrome extension that will allow you to text from Pipedrive!

Salesmsg Is Amazing

Getting responses from customers immediately is fantastic.

Pros

We use this software to contact all of our clients and it works well. We are working on integrating it more fully with our current software.

Cons

It does not fully integrate with Outlook. Also, I would like SalesMessage to use our current business number to send messages. This feature does not work for us currently.

Thanks for the great feedback Sabrina! We do allow you to use your existing landline phone number with Salesmsg. We'll reach out and share with you how to set that up.

Works great for my business.

Pros

Love that my whole team can access and interact w/ our clients from one centralized phone number.

Cons

It would be great to be able to send group texts. Also, SMS texting ability would be nice.

Thanks for the 5 star review! Good news :) We have group messaging rolling out this month!

Outstanding App - Great Value

The app delivers great value for the money. Their integrations seem to be the best on the market. We have been pleasantly surprised about the quality and response time of their support while we learn 2-way SMS Marketing for the first time. Very impressed so far!

Pros

Salesmsg is an excellent 2-Way SMS platform. Their native integration with Keap (Infusionsoft) enables us to trigger significant automations and really extend the power of their product. They just came out with an API that we plan on using to get even more sophisticated on how we automate, scale and personalize our SMS marketing.

Cons

There are some additional minor items we would like in their native integration with Keap, although they are not worth mentioning because no competitors come close. More importantly, we have only been using their app for a month and they have already released several excellent upgrades.

Thanks for the 5-star review! We'd love to hear how else we can make the Keap integration even better.

Nice product with good integrations

Pros

Works well with Hubspot and Aircall. Very useful to have as a texting tool. Support staff is very helpful.

Cons

The integration process with Aircall was finnickey in the past, but they have improved this experience and the support is always there to help.

Perfect for sales, but not for broadcasts

It was really easy to setup and the customer support has always answered my questions quickly. I ask a LOT of questions of support teams and they have done a great job at helping even when they couldn't directly solve my problems.

Pros

We've seen a big improvement in our appointment attend rate from connecting Salesmsg to Zapier to automate SMS reminders and start an instant conversation. Just being able to simply text back and forth has really helped our sales process.

Cons

The mobile app is difficult to use. It struggles to load messages so we find ourselves using the desktop app 99% of the time.

Made for modern day sales

As the main user of salesmsg I really don't have any complaints. It was easy to setup and has been easy to utilize on a daily basis

Pros

The integration with Hubspot is what sealed the deal for us. We needed an easy way reach our customer base and salesmsg is it!

Cons

I wish there were more automated workflow options/ sequence to assign to contacts, not a need but a want for the long term

Great software, great support

Pros

We like everything about Salesmsg, their customer support has been very prompt and pleasant as well.

Cons

Wish we could change the times for the scheduled messages

Great tool, even greater when calling got added

Great experience. I used it a LOT and it makes my work so much easier. Especially since it integrates with my CRM to allow for automations which are just wicked.

Pros

It lets me text customers and keep track of all text threads separate from my personal phone number. This is great!

Cons

Calling feature is great but still some bugs being worked out.

Easy to Use

It's far easier for me to text if they are busy at work themselves, it's less intrusive than a phone call.

Pros

I use salesmsg for texting back and forth with our clients. It's gives me their contact info at a glance, and is easy to use.

Cons

Very rarely there is a bit of a lag, and I'll get a response later, but it happens very rarely.

Great tool, needs more options & features

Good customer service, easy to use.

Pros

Salesmsg allows customized messages & integration with Hubspot so lead organization stays consistent across platforms.

Cons

Would like to see more package options at a wider variety of price points. Could also use more/better analytics & reporting tools.