Salesmsg Reviews

Pros

I like the ability and that it works with Zappier. Support is good and has been helpful.

Emily K.

Just a great Hubspot integration with an amazing customer service team. Definitely know what they are doing and they are excellent in helping you reach your goals.

Gabriel L.

Ben C.

Cons

The system is slow and the app does not work that well.

Matthew V.

Matthew V.

I find the schedule later feature a bit confusing. I'm always thrown by having to select today, tomorrow, etc. I end up programming a date anyway, but I'm nervous it won't go on time.

Sara A.

4.7

2-Way SMS

SalesMsg has been great. I had it up and running in no time at all.

Pros

I love this software. It's easy to set up, use, and the deep integration with ActiveCampaign has already enabled me to close two sales I would have missed previously. The app is awesome!

Cons

I haven't found anything not to like about the software yet. If I have to choose something, I'd love to see Calendly as a meeting option.

My day using Salesmsg

Sending messages is quick and easy. I can usually send messages while doing other things at the same time. It has enabled me to become even more efficient in my daily routine.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use. I message 20-50 different clients per day, and Salesmsg makes it easy to do so. I like that I can save numerous canned messages so that I do not have to retype the same message over and over. I can typically send a message out while leaving a voice message because it is so simple to do so.

Cons

I do not have many cons about it. The only thing I would say is that sometimes when I search for a contact in the search bar, nothing comes up at first. I will have to search with a different piece of contact information to find them.

Nice product with good integrations

Pros

Works well with Hubspot and Aircall. Very useful to have as a texting tool. Support staff is very helpful.

Cons

The integration process with Aircall was finnickey in the past, but they have improved this experience and the support is always there to help.

Needs Improvement

Pros

Ability to tag, opt out and manage text messages.

Cons

The system is slow and the app does not work that well. It is very hard to carry on a conversation via the app. Being tied down to a computer to respond to customers is not ideal for the mobile business we are. It would be nice to receive a text while I am out of office and be able to respond right away opposed to waiting to get to a computer to respond.

Hi Matthew, we do have a mobile app for Android and iPhone so you can text on the go. Just download the mobile app and this will solve your problem.

Great Communication Tool

Overall the software works pretty well, a few glitches once in a while with the auto sends not sending but customer service is always great and assists in fixing any issues.

Pros

I love that this software integrates with PipeDrive and it keeps out teams texting all in one place as well as in our CRM.

Cons

I wish it had better integration with PipeDrive where I could sent texts right from there.

Thanks for the feedback David! We have some new updates coming to the Pipedrive integration and Chrome extension that will allow you to text from Pipedrive!

Salesmsg Is Amazing

Getting responses from customers immediately is fantastic.

Pros

We use this software to contact all of our clients and it works well. We are working on integrating it more fully with our current software.

Cons

It does not fully integrate with Outlook. Also, I would like SalesMessage to use our current business number to send messages. This feature does not work for us currently.

Thanks for the great feedback Sabrina! We do allow you to use your existing landline phone number with Salesmsg. We'll reach out and share with you how to set that up.

Outstanding App - Great Value

The app delivers great value for the money. Their integrations seem to be the best on the market. We have been pleasantly surprised about the quality and response time of their support while we learn 2-way SMS Marketing for the first time. Very impressed so far!

Pros

Salesmsg is an excellent 2-Way SMS platform. Their native integration with Keap (Infusionsoft) enables us to trigger significant automations and really extend the power of their product. They just came out with an API that we plan on using to get even more sophisticated on how we automate, scale and personalize our SMS marketing.

Cons

There are some additional minor items we would like in their native integration with Keap, although they are not worth mentioning because no competitors come close. More importantly, we have only been using their app for a month and they have already released several excellent upgrades.

Thanks for the 5-star review! We'd love to hear how else we can make the Keap integration even better.

Perfect for sales, but not for broadcasts

It was really easy to setup and the customer support has always answered my questions quickly. I ask a LOT of questions of support teams and they have done a great job at helping even when they couldn't directly solve my problems.

Pros

We've seen a big improvement in our appointment attend rate from connecting Salesmsg to Zapier to automate SMS reminders and start an instant conversation. Just being able to simply text back and forth has really helped our sales process.

Cons

The mobile app is difficult to use. It struggles to load messages so we find ourselves using the desktop app 99% of the time.

Great product

Pros

Technology is not my strong suit -- but this is as straightforward and easy to use as they come -- and makes it so much easier to be able to text from a computer rather than a cell phone -- easier to integrate with our CRM as well.

Cons

If there is a way to schedule texts for a later time I haven't found it -- but it would be helpful! I'm on the East Coast and sometimes want to reach people on the West Coast....but not at 6 am their time!

Hi Adrienne, thank you for the great review. You can easily schedule your text messages with Salesmsg. Here's how: https://help.salesmessage.com/en/articles/3361138-scheduling-text-messages

Great Way to stay in contact with customers

My customers can contact me in the media they love to use ... TEXT

Pros

EASY to use reply in the computer as you were on your phone. Practical

Cons

Can't think one thing Is practical, fast, easy to use

Integrating Salesmsg with daily tasks

Although email is a primary method of contacting our customers, many times, they prefer and respond more quickly with a text. Implementing Salesmsg has been a great experience. for us.

Pros

Emails and voice messages are many times forgotten by our customers so it has been great to be able to send a text message to them while integrating with ActiveCampaign, our sales & marketing platform. Linking ActiveCampaign contact records to Salesmsg is very helpful to me. The integration was simple to set up (I'm not an IT expert). The broadcast texting to a group of contacts is a big time saver for me. I also use it frequently to text a customer or prospect my web meetings links.

Cons

I have not come across a negative yet.

Woohoo! We're excited to hear that Salesmsg is working out so well for you and thanks for the 5 star review!

Made for modern day sales

As the main user of salesmsg I really don't have any complaints. It was easy to setup and has been easy to utilize on a daily basis

Pros

The integration with Hubspot is what sealed the deal for us. We needed an easy way reach our customer base and salesmsg is it!

Cons

I wish there were more automated workflow options/ sequence to assign to contacts, not a need but a want for the long term

GREAT software with endless opportunities and amazing customer service to go along with it!

Better communication with leads and increased conversions!

Pros

The interface is VERY easy to use, but that isn't even the best part. The BEST is the workflow and webhook integration that allows us to automate messages from our CRM so that we can engage with our contact leads almost IMMEDIATELY! We have seen an amazing response from our leads and can contribute multiple sales to the use of this software. HIGHLY recommend if you want to increase conversions by opening up another method of communication with your leads.

Cons

As an early beta user, there were some bugs and issues at first, but Salesmsg communicated well and their support team was VERY quick to rollout updates and fixes. Still waiting for a couple more features but confident they will arrive soon!

Thanks David! Excited to see it scale for you guys!

Superb Text message Platform, a new channel for reaching your customers and getting results

I've worked with Salesmsg (Sales Message) for awhile and am part of the team building out the product, so I want to make that clear before you read my review. I've found that the two way text messaging platform is easy to use and would recommend this to any business looking more than a sales text messaging service. This platform is great for sales, marketing, customer support and internal team use. It really has applications for almost any business need where you're trying to reach customers. Text messaging gets such a higher response rate than any other channel (much higher than email) it would be a great option for any small to enterprise level business looking to dive into a text message based solution to reach their customers.

Pros

Great product and innovative team, the ease of use and expanding functionality of the product.

Cons

Can't find anything that I didn't like, the platform is easy to use and the interface is easy to understand.

Love this service...

It's been good.

Pros

Cons

The cost of each message itself. We sent out a lot of texts, I think it would be great if we purchased X amount of messages, we could get some for "free" as a bonus. Like, there's no change for buying more. It's all the same cost. I think it would be a good incentive for us to buy more upfront.

Great Value for Robust Texting Tool

Pros

What I love most is how Salesmessage integrates and syncs with Infusionsoft and stores our messages in their contract record!

Cons

Its a little slow when moving from one person to the next and going thru many replies.

Great Product - Awesome Customer Support

Pros

It allows us to easily communicate with our customers and carriers from our computers or mobile devices.

Cons

The inability to send a message to multiple people quickly and easily.

Great Program

They have been great to work with - from initial setup to customization.

Pros

The integration with our CRM captures all text conversations

Cons

Waiting for some additional features to be available such as the ability to see all text messages company-wide in one spot

Thanks Sarah! Been great working with you and your team.

Great customer service and easy to use!

They have been great about communication and helping us get everything up and running! Portia rocks!

Pros

I love that it works with our CRM system and our VOIP phone numbers. So I can track all activities that my sales team is doing and it's easier for them to track their activities. I can't imagine trying to track individual text messages back and forth with prospects on our CRM without it.

Cons

We are still getting use to it so I don't have any complaints yet. I would say if there was a way for us to click in our CRM prospect file to open up SalesMsg directly, that would be a game changer!

Thanks for the 5 star review and we're glad to help!

Great product

Love their product. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very nicely integrated with Hubspot. We use this for seamless SMS messaging integrated with our CRM.

Cons

Still growing company but they are moving fast and implementing many features.

Life Savor

Super easy to set up, tech support is great, and it's by far the easiest integration we've completed (and we integrate A LOT). Texting is the way to close our customer base, so we need something quick and easy...I absolutely love this service!

Pros

Ease of use AND all of the integration bells and whistles with Infusionsoft. This makes my life so easy!

Cons

Thanks for the feedback Sara! We're excited that it's working so well for you.

They ask for reviews and feedback a lot!

Please do not message me anytime except during business hours! Can I set my message times? In would love to line that up with when I’m actually working. Thanks, Jeremy

Pros

It works well with hubspot once you can get it linked up.

Cons

It’s hard to set your password, especially on iPad tablet. The chat didn’t work, says it will take hours. Basically, logging in all the time is annoying as well as this constantly asking for feedback, especially in my off work hours, like now!

Simple and Awesome

Pros

Easy to use interface that allows you to converse with someone over text and schedule future messages - all available to view in one screen!

Cons

Can't send one text to multiple people with merge tags

Exactly what we needed

Speed to communicate with prospects.

Pros

Simplicity. It's super easy to navigate around. The software itself is very responsive and fast to work with.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to push enter and a text will send. Wish the scheduling integrated with ScheduleOnce. It would be nice to have 1 click template responses for messages.

Thanks Ben. You can press Enter to send the text. Just edit the settings on the chat.

Powerful, Easy to Use and Awesome Customer Service

The whole concept is one I am a huge fan of and used by marketing professionals like GaryVee and Greg Rollett. Its an awesome way to offer a personal touch and expand your availability to potential customers that can easily be managed by you from the start and later as you grow by virtual assistants.

Pros

Easy to set up...within 10 minutes with excellent onboarding process. The SalesMsg team, a real person btw, reached out to me first to ask if I needed help. Loved that.

Cons

It takes a while to update the places in your business where the texting capabilities will be offered. I wish the free trial was 1 month so there is more time to update my website, put into email , FB, Youtube headers, etc. and then have time to see result.