Azuga Fleet Logo

Suggested alternatives

calamp
jobber
elite-extra

It helps give peace of mind to the company and really helps drill down on where the focus needs to be to encourage safer driving practices.
For the money Azuga is a great value. There are a multitude of great options for fleet tracking and maintenance.
I was very pleased once we implemented the devices as it allows us to ensure safety.
We have had some problems with wrong locations of the buildings.
When our daughters car is below 12.3 volts I get a repeated warning. They could tweak that lower.

Tim M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Extremely helpful tool if you have more than 1 vehicle

We are extremely pleased with Azuga, and will continue to use them. The devices have paid for themselves in fuel savings and customer satisfaction.

Pros

-Know EXACTLY where your drivers are located. -Get alerts if your drivers are speeding, or driving in an aggressive manner which uses more fuel. -Manage vehicle idle time which wastes fuel -Have the ability to tell the customer exactly where their delivery is when they call asking "where is my item"?

Cons

GPS device is not built very tough. In the event that you need to swap out the device for some reason, it's pretty easy to bend the pins inside, or if it gets dropped, it will shatter easily. However, if this happens, Azuga will promptly get you a replacement (for a small shipping fee).

SB

Stephen B.

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees

Great product but it sometimes suffers in rural areas

You won't be sorry just be aware if you are in a rural area it is not without disruption.

Pros

It was easy to setup. We are able to update our customers as to the location of the service rep. And it is great for billing time. You know how long your rep was on location and driving time to and from.

Cons

We are in a rural area and there are times that the product has connection issues.

TB

Tiffany B.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Look Elsewhere, Contracts, Fees, Bad Software

Only 4 months in I sent an email completely disappointed with service stating that I felt lied to by the sales team and that I would not recommend their services. We have left Azuga at the end of the 2 Year term due to non functioning software and now they are trying to stick us with a $900 cancellation bill for camera devices that we later added to try out. Keep in mind that the cameras had many...

Pros

I initially chose this software for the reports that were available, although reports that did not function properly. Watch out for the overpromising Sales Associates.

Cons

I do not recommend this company due to lack of daily functionality, inability to evaluate software issues and make corrections, and customer service or the lack of, and the stone age rationale of trapping customers in Long Term Contracts. If their software actually worked, they would not need a contract. Things did not start off well, as they messed up our start / billing dates, this was a kick off to many hours of dealing with inept customer service. Some of the many issues are Landmarks not showing on reports, inaccurate time readings between the Trips report and the Breadcrumb report, communication issues with customer service reps, excessive emails, failure of GPS network connection to devices (which they had no failsafe or idea).

Hello Tiffany. We extend our sincere appreciation for taking time out of your day to share your review with us. We very much regret that your experience has been quite disappointing and we are sorry. If we hear you correctly, you are extremely frustrated with the technology, the response of customer support, and the terms of service. The information you provided has been passed along to our customer success team for follow up and we would love to hear more from you directly so we can help resolve your frustrations. Our customer success team has tried reaching out to you to discuss. Again, we're so sorry your experience has been much less than ideal. Thank you for your review and our team looks forward to hearing from you.

CW

Cynthia W.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Great addition to the business

I have had a great experience with Azuga Fleet. It is easy to set up and easy to use and train others to use.

Pros

the location tracking is great and has helped us stay on top of the location of our vehicles and allowed us to adjust our schedule as needed.

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay not sure if it is weather related but those times make it hard to know where the vehicles are.

JW

Joseph W.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome product

The experience using this app has been amazing since the beginning. I've used it countless times to coordinate multiple vehicle and client transfers or pick-ups and it's been great for managing driver safety.

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to instantly locate any vehicle in my fleet where it is going and how safely they are driving.

Cons

I have no dislikes of the product at all!

AM

Andrew M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Azuga Fleet Tracking

Pros

I like that Azuga allows us to track crews in real time.

Cons

The route replay would always start from the starting point. However that was operator error.

JS

James S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fleet

Pros

The mobile app is convenient to use while on the road. Bread crumb is also great when tracking a driver that has had a report of poor driving.

Cons

Reusing the units in different vehicles doesn’t let you rest the mileage tracking aspect. I lease vehicles and switch units around as vehicles filter through

KC

Kevin C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Helpful Tool

Very good experience, Azuga monitors as well and lets me know when a GPS unit is not active for an extended time.

Pros

Able to real time see where vehicles are and how safe the driver is behaving..

Cons

Stff forget to remove GPS unit when vehicle is sold or totaled in an accident.

AS

Argyle S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Hardware-Specialties

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to share information with any mobile phone.

Cons

we have no dislikes with this product., it works great.

HF

Howard F.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Azuga helps me manage my fleet

Pros

Real time tracking of trucks helps keep my clients informed of their whereabouts.

Cons

All the wires for the cameras. To mount it professionally we have to send out to a mobile hardware service.

CB

Curtis B.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Very good when it works

Customer service is key for a business like this and they do an exceptional job of that.

Pros

I like how reliable the tracking is when it works. When you refresh it, it actually refreshes the location. Customer service is always quick and they try to help you and usually are able to.

Cons

We have had a lot of trouble with the GPS locking up for single trucks and then not being able to track them.

Hi Curtis, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Any and all feedback is welcomed so we can provide you with the best service possible! Sorry to hear that you have had previous issues with the product. You should be receiving an email from me separately. If you have any outstanding concerns or run into any future troubles please feel free to reach out to me directly!

KN

Kim N.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Not happy at all!

The GPS tracking is fine and the maintenance tracking is great, but the Safe driver and rewards features aren't working at all for us. Customer service representatives are trying to be helpful in resolving the issues, but after 4 plus months of trying I am on my 3rd person "assigned" to help me and nothing has been resolved. We want a refund for the the cost of features that we have been paying...

Pros

It's theory is great! It does provide GPS tracking of our fleet, and provides good maintenance tracking .

Cons

Only part of it works! We aren't able to use all of the functions that we are paying for. I have been working with customer support for 4 plus months and still no resolution to the problems.

Hi Kim We are sorry to hear this. At Azuga, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. We have already notified our Head of Customer Support and someone will be in touch shortly Thanks Team Azuga

LS

Logan S.

Presented as a great service, cant get anyone to fix issues.

Pros

I imagine if there were no issues, and the customer service tried to get issues resolved, then it would be a very nice service. They have a lot of features, and some of them sometimes work.

Cons

We have GPS tracking issues, both not tracking and not close to accurate positions on the ones that do work. We have ELD issues, having to manually enter the trucks location, not allowing drivers to sign out, etc. The App leaves much to be desired, you have to use the desktop version to do anything besides see where your vehicles are. POOR customer service. Hours on the phone with no resolution. Transferred 2-5 times per phone call. You have to explain the issues to every Azuga person who you talk to. When they do finally resolve issues after months of explaining them, they dont resolve all of the issues. A big distraction if you want a seamless GPS/ELD system.

Hi Logan We are sorry to hear this. First, We would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately. At Azuga, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. We have already notified our Head of Customer Support and someone will be in touch shortly Once again, please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties we have caused you. Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued customers, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times Thanks Team Azuga

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Good inexpensive tool to track fleet

Pros

Azuga is an inexpensive solution that is easy to implement. Breadcrumb view allows us to track where our vehicles are currently, where they have been, and what turns were made in transit. We get lots of alerts on speeding and other activities which allow us to follow up with drivers. We also get alerts on check engine light and maintenance reminders.

Cons

I wish there were more options with geofences. For example, our fleet will regularly leave its branch office and return within an hour, and that's pretty normal. I would like to be able to send a geofence alert to admins when a vehicle is gone for more than 1 hour, but not send an alert every time it leaves the office during business hours. You can set an alert for vehicles that have been gone for...

JW

Jody W.

Think Tanks, self-employed

More than expected

I am part of the Oregon experiment in paying by the mile for transportation infrastructure.

Pros

I'm a user who just wanted to be sure I paid my fair share for the transportation infrastructure I rely on. I signed on to Oregon's taxes by the mile program using Azuga. Recently I went from an older, traditional vehicle to an all electric Kona and simply notified the state and transferred the tool. Simple as eating cake. What surprised me is getting notices when my former vehicle had a warning light, right down to knowing what part of the car wasn't working correctly. That was icing on the cake!

Cons

I had no problems with the software as a user. You would need to get a response from the Oregon Department of Transportation as to how they compare the functionality of various products they used.

AA

Adam A.

Computer Software, self-employed

Great diagnostic tool for your vehicle

I use Azuga ODB hardware and software as I'm a participant in the Oregon ODOT Project that is looking at overall usage of roads by individuals cars to determine whether taxing individuals in Oregon by the amount of their usage of freeways and roads. So they are collecting data with my participation to help them use the data of my primary vehicle for their research on this topic.

Pros

It's easy to use and monitor the telemetry data from the vehicle. I also like that it notifies me if something is out of the ordinary like a low battery or if I have a check engine light what the diagnostic code is.

Cons

Nothing I can think of honestly. The product works as expected and provides some handy information as I mentioned in the Pros section above.

TM

Tim M.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Great addition to our fleet

Pros

Using the Azuga software, we have managed to reduce our fuel consumption in our fleet by 14%. The ability to make sure our drivers aren't leaving their vehicles idling for extended amounts of time is what is mainly responsible for this savings. We have also been able to improve customer service since our dispatcher can easily see what driver is nearest to a location that needs an unscheduled visit. The dispatcher also enjoys not having to phone 17 different people to see who is closest.

Cons

We have had several of the transmitter units stop working, but a quick phone call or email to the support team, and a replacement device is quickly shipped out to us.

Tim - we're very glad to hear about the success you are having with Azuga Fleet, and happy to give the support you need when it's needed!

BS

Bruce S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Overall it is a very useful tool in knowing where personnel are located.

Pros

Reel time outputs and the ability to track personnel. I also like the breadcrumb feature.

Cons

The problem in Vermont is there are dead zones where all the information doesn't get transmitted back to us.

Cc

Charles c.

Government Relations, 201-500 employees

best tracking i have used

cutting down on vehicle speeding greatly improves vehicle safety and employee safety

Pros

able to track my vehicles in real time, speeding vehicle idle time. makes my job alot easier

Cons

have not found anything i dislike with the software

SK

Scott K.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Pros

Adding Azuga to our fleet was very simple, the devices were plug and play. After a few minutes vehicles appeared on the dashboard, real time data was available. The reports and admin features were also very easy to use. Azuga helps us protect our fleet and our drivers.

Cons

The only thing anyone complained about was actually having a device to monitor their driving.

JB

Jay B.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Knowledge is power

Pros

Tracking features have increased safe driving habits and provided insights to field managers. Location feature is used to confirm field service quality.

Cons

Scheduling features did not meet our company's needs.

JA

John A.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Mr Handyman owner

Pros

GPS so I see where the van is at anytime.

Cons

Occasionally it has not tracked a driver. Not certain whether they unplugged or the device had a malfunction.

cc

connie c.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Azuga is very helpful.

Answering questions, a very responsive to questions.

Pros

Azuga has all the abilities to tracking, to finding locations at any time.

Cons

There is not anything that i have that we do not have any complaints about at all.

KP

Ken P.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for bussiness

It is the best thing for any business.

Pros

The knowledge of where your fleet is. Able to find someone's location in seconds.

Cons

Not really unhappy with anything. It is a great overall product.

JP

John P.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Long Time User

Tracking technicians safe or poor driving habits and knowing where they are at all times

Pros

Service is always great. Very rarely have issues

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I dislike