All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

GPSTrackit

Fleet Management, GPS Tracking, ELD Compliance

GPSTrackit Reviews

Pros

Michelle Grace is a pleasure to deal with and has helped me out with super quick turnarounds for orders and is great following up with us and checking on our needs.

Justin O.

Read the full review
She is a very good example of how a service rep should be. You can be proud to have her on your staff.

Chris K.

Read the full review
Whenever I call in for help or with a question your staff is always so friendly and helpful. I love doing business with your company.

Andrena G.

Xavier M.

Read the full review
I have issues with the website consistently. Whether it's user error, website error, or internet error, I'm unsure.

Amanda S.

Read the full review
They have refused to cancel our account. Our bank has had to step in to get payments stopped.

Erica O.

Best GPS Software!

customer service has be great.

tracking ease and over all help with maintenance and mileage

Pros

i like that we can track each truck with ease from our phone and computers. also it is going to help accounting with keeping up with miles traveled and fuel used

Cons

a little difficult to grasp for start up i still have a lot to learn about setting up and the trainers go at a fast paced.

Thanks so much for the review, Bobby! We¿re thrilled to hear that our software is improving your fleet management experience¿please let us know if you end up seeing that difference in your accounting operations! If you ever require any assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime at (866) 320-5810.

Perfect for our small business!

GPS Track-it was an easy choice to make. Once the units were installed, we were immediately able to track the location and speed of all our trucks. The website and app are very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use software. The Geo-Fence feature is amazing. It lets us set up a custom area on the map that will trigger an alert when a truck has entered or left the area. This was extremely helpful to us since our staff could get notifications when our truck was in the area they should be. The speed monitoring was also a great feature since it shows how fast the trucks are going along with the posted speed limit for the street they are on.

Cons

I would like to see more functionality with the phone app. You can do a lot with the website, but the app is slightly limited. It still provides all the information we need at a glance, but making setting changes on the fly would be nice.

Thanks Wes for the review! We appreciate it! We work hard to give you information that is beneficial to running a successful fleet.

A simple solution to ELD with no contracts, but lacks good quality tech support & customer service.

Pros

Simple installation, plug and play, no contracts which allows the ability to search for other options or at least wait until the bigger companies ie Feetmatics & Omnitracks remove their contracts.

Cons

Tech support is horrible. They always blame the user for errors. Equipment software needs to be updated frequently otherwise your driver will someone how find a way to place them in violation. The system has even send us a message to switch to paper logs on more then one occasion. There are times when the unit does not switch automatically to drive mode and the driver needs to manually do so, or vise...

Hi Xavier, Please allow us to express our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. While the FMCSA is responsible for enforcing the ELD mandate, it¿s up to drivers and providers to navigate the many complicated aspects of the ELD rule. The wait times you describe reflect this¿with so many drivers needing ELD support, our phones have been busy as of late! To combat this and provide...

Best GPS Software!

From the very beginning I have been impressed with this software and this company. Their customer service is incredible and very intentional in making sure the customer is satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Pros

GPS Trackit is incredibly easy to use, has one of the best customer support teams, and has so many awesome features that make tracking our fleet so much easier.

Cons

The only con is they aren't quite up to speed with GPS dash cams, as their pricing is far higher than other companies we've looked at. Wish that price wasn't so high so we could use that service.

A great device to increase efficiency of your drivers and reduce cost

I have been working with GPS Trackit for several years. As we have expanded our business, we have added more devices. The software is great to track/monitor your drivers. The real time data is a huge help in running our business. Dynamic scheduling of the drivers saves on labor costs. The customer support team is high touch and very helpful. My rep, Michelle Grace, is very proactive and supportive. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are always happy. I highly recommend the Company and their team!

Pros

real time data

Cons

nothing comes to mind

Thank you for the feedback, Sheri! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you save money and grow your business!

The best purchase I have ever made for my business

Pros

I had a choice between fleet tracking software and I was introduced to Fleet Manager by GPSTrackit by a friend of mine who runs a business where he has a small fleet of vehicles. I decided to give it a try and I felt that I was given total control over knowing where my vehicles were, what they were doing along with fuel consumption which in turn saved me some money. Since the installation of this program, accidents have been cut down drastically since the drivers know that the management is monitoring them via fleet manager and I know at the end of the day I safely know where my vehicles are.

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. It just really completes everything that I have ever asked for in a fleet management program.

Thank you, Peter! We are so pleased to hear about the success you¿ve had with our software! We hope to continue to equip you with tools that provide proactive information and save you money.

Works Great

Pros

If you need to keep accountability of your fleet this is what you need.

Cons

Learning how to use this product can be a chore.

Thank you for your review, Lonnie! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see that our system works great at keeping your fleet accountable. We are currently working on creating additional support material to help with the learning curve.

Tracking at its finest

Pros

We use fleet manager to keep track of our service technicians in the field when they are on the go. We love the ability to see where our service techs have been throughout the day so we can cross check against their billing information.

Cons

There aren’t many issues I have seen besides sometimes it can be a little difficult to read but it does work well.

Thank you for the feedback! We are so glad to have the opportunity to help you keep track of your fleet and streamline your business.

Tracks as Described

Pros

I enjoy that we can keep track of our entire fleet of vehicles in one place

Cons

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We¿re so glad we¿re able to help you manage your fleet in a convenient way! Our customer¿s experience is a top priority and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Please email us at kmartinsen@gpstrackit.com and one of our Fleet Advisors will get in touch with you to discuss how we can ensure a better experience moving forward.

We use it to keep track of service technicians

We are able to tell if our technicians were lying on their time sheets and track them better.

Pros

It works great for our purposes. We have to track our service technicians work vans to ensure they are at the job they are supposed to be at and the options the software provides are endless.

Cons

It almost has TOO much! I don't need to use every feature it offers. But otherwise, nothing bad comes to mind.

P&CG reviews GPS Trackit

We started this relationship as an experiment to see how GPS tracking of vehicles could impact our operations as a construction company. The first 10 vehicles tracked eventually grew to 168 and is on its way to our full fleet of over 200 vehicles. The initial interest was in preparing State Mileage reports. That process went from a manual effort requiring 1 hour per truck per month for 30 vehicles...

Pros

Easy to use and system is relatively easy to manage.

Cons

It appears to be managed on the West coast. They perform system maintenance at 3:00am local time which on the East coast is the start of our day. A bad time to degrade system performance.

Thanks so much, Tim! It's great to hear how successful your fleet's adoption of ELDs has been--4 months is awesome!

Great Product and Service

this has truly been a great investment for the company in order to be more efficient with our crews in the field. We are able to know where they are in an instant and are able to contact them if need be to detour them to an unexpected service call if we are already in the area.

Pros

knowing where each rig is located precisely and the accuracy of the vehicle placement is almost exact. Also being able to rerun a previous days routes has proven to be quite helpful as well. It also has helped keep our crews more accountable to their locations. Being able to see where a truck is and knowing its Approximate ETA to destinations.

Cons

took some time to learn the program, but once you have it figured out its pretty simple.

We are glad that the product has been helpful to you and your company. We hope to continue to provide you with reports that provide proactive information.

Excellent Product

First of all, I do not usually write reviews but I have to make an exception here because I would be doing the world a disservice if I don't let people know about the awesomeness of the people behind this amazing product. You may have the best product in the world but it means nothing if you don't have the best people supporting it. In my experience, I found a perfect combination. From the very first...

Pros

It is very responsive and gives accurate and detailed information on the status of my truck at all times. It has in fact given me a peace of mind while saving me money from fraudulent drivers who falsify their records.

Cons

Please upgrade the phone app to be as detailed as the computer app since majority of the tracking is done on the cell phone.

Thanks KC. We are glad that your experience has been professional, pleasant and prompt. :) We hope to continue to give you a wonderful experience.

GPSTrackit works great for our needs. We are so glad we finally found something that works for us!

We have tried at least 3 other systems that I can remember until GPSTrackit fell into our laps. It has been a positive experience and we have not had any problems since we got on board.

Pros

I like the ease of it. I get the info that I need when I need it. It's not over complicated.

Cons

The only con... is the West Coast base... we don't run into to many problems but when the one little glitch pops up it would be nice if we were all on the same time.

Thanks Brenda for the wonderful review! I am glad we met all your fleet's needs and that your experience has been a positive one. :)

The Great GPS Staff

Aero has just been reassigned a new team to work with at GPS, and I am very happy with the customer service that I have received from the whole team. Tabitha, informed me that she is new, and she is doing an awsome job! I do miss Celeste and Melissa, but due to the circumstances, I understand the change. I have never had a complaint with any of your employees. Keep up thr great work!

Pros

User Friendly

Cons

Trailer tracking catching up to the tractors, but I do understand the delay.

Thank you, Donna! We hope your experience with us continues to satisfy!

Customer Service like no other

We have been a customer of GPS TRACKIT since 2011. I still receive calls from them every once in a while checking up on us, making sure we are happy with the products, and asking what they could do to make my experience better. I received a call from Michelle Grace asking those very types of questions on 8/19. I had noticed a little while ago that on the android app when looking at groups, that it...

Cons

Thanks for your recap David! We appreciate it. One of the main reasons we are so successful is that we do take our clients feedback, concerns and requests to heart. Hence, your suggested fix... the driver's name now on the selected vehicle from the map.

Great Way to Keep Track Of Equipment

We used to keep track of our equipment's location on paper. This was ok when we only had 10-15 pieces to keep track of. Now we have almost 200 pieces of equipment and it would be nearly impossible to keep track of it without GpsTrackit. Our equipment moves around 24/7/365.

Pros

Easy to use and customize to our needs.

Cons

Every once in a great while, the site is slow to load, but usually doesn't last long. The mobile app could be more fluid and user friendly.

PRECISELY what we need!!!

The fundamental tracking is perfect. What makes GPS Trackit so valuable to us are all of the features and functions. We are able to include our clients phone numbers right in the landmark titles so if we need to call a client the number is right there. The route creation and prioritization has greatly improved our efficiency. The service is stellar. Incredibly responsive...every time. We have...

Cons

Thanks Lucinda for the kind review and five star rating! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear how invaluable our software has been to your company.

Facility Solutions Group

Product has worked well for us. Customer service from Celeste has been excellent. We have had a few issues with billing, but they have worked to resolve them. Right now we are in the middle of the 2G to 4G device swap. Celeste has been very organized in putting this together and tracking the progress.

Cons

Paul, thanks for the review. We are so excited to hear that you are upgrading to 4G before 2G is dropped. And we are glad to hear that Celeste has been such a help! We will let her know!

very happy with gps trackit

we are very happy with the gps trackit system we have on all our units right know we have a ;ittle over 120 units that we use trackers on right now that we keep track of on a daily basis the customer service is very good and prompt with everything they do all the personal in sales are freindly and work with you with all your needs

Pros

software is very user friendly

Cons

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your customer experience has been great.

Best GPS Software on the Market Today!

The software is easy to use, easy to navigate, and has everything you could need for your fleet and then some! My Fleet utilizes the E-Log side of things, and during a recent routine audit by California Highway Patrol of our drivers' logs, the Officer couldn't have been more pleased. Their support team is attentive and quick to locate any issues, and their training staff is through and patient with "Non-tech savoy" drivers. If you haven't given them a try, I strongly recommend you do, you won't regret it!

Pros

Ease of use Attentive support staff Multiple options that can be tailored to any fleet.

Cons

Thank you, Chris! Great to know you're happy with our ELOGS! We're glad for the chance to work with you!

Larry Methvin Installation, Review

I've looked into a few other competitors and even did a trial run with their product and nothing I have seen can match the quality of the software, the customer service and tech. support.

Pros

Its all very easy to understand.

Cons

Limited simultaneous reports can be run.

Thanks for the review Dave! We really enjoy hearing suggestions from our customers. Hope the devices continue to work well and meet all your needs. :)

great product

awesome product really helps us stay on top of our fleet helps with routing and tracking our drivers and trucks as well as maintenance.

Pros

tracking routes,oil changes and all other time sensetive issues

Cons

none at this time

Bob, thank you for the review! We love that you are really utilizing the different features this software offers to help stay on top of your fleet.

New Fleet Tech

The way of the future. A must have with large fleets.

Pros

ability to keep track of our fleet monitor the fuel consumption and other expenses know where our guys are at even when they can't call in

Cons

getting all the drivers to use it at all times

Thank you for the feedback, Amanda! We are so glad that our product has helped you save money and grow your business! Feel free to reach out to marketing@gpstrackit.com if you¿re still having issues with employee adoption. We might be able to help!

Lijia Velazques

Great follow up by Lijia Velazques on providing the support needed. She was very thorough explaining the information required as well some of the other functions the system can offer and we could use in our operation.

Pros

It's pretyy complete end versatile. Can generate report.

Cons

Not much in regards to Cons., unfortunately not

Thanks Juan, we appreciate the compliments. :) And feel free to call for more information on the product. We'd love to help you get the most out of your device.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.