Logiwa WMS Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

Reviews by rating

This is the best WMS system in the market. We are a rapidly growing fulfillment company and was looking for a system that can help us with the exponential jumps we are seeing in our volumes.
Logiwa is a great system for a company in need of a WMS system on a budget. It integrates with numerous eCommerce and accounting platforms and has been a great help to our operations.
Great Program for the Price, the implementation and support team have been super helpful.
There is NO Documentation or Tutorials to refer to. The UI is confusing and usability is unorthodox (Having to hit "Enter" to get a dropdown menu to work).
It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours.
They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to.

JK

Jai K.

Director of Strategy

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Transcript

Jai K.: Hi, my name is Jai. I'm a manager. I'll give four out of five for Logiwa. For more reviews like...

Joe L.

First 6 Months

Overall, the experience has been very positive. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (onboarding team member) has been great. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well.

Pros

Love it’s simplicity for the users to learn & use. The solution is robust and handles fulfillment operations really well. The built in integrations are awesome and very easy to use.

Cons

The pricing structure is a challenge and does make it difficult to be competitive pursuing new customers. There are costs per store connection, customized packing slips, automation rules, etc. you can purchase “packs”; but these costs add up quickly when working with customers that are omni-channel.

GC

Gia C.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Easy to learn and user friendly

We have been able to offer our clients services from multiple lines of business in Logiwa. We can process both B2C and FBA shipments which is very convenient. The support team is great and they work really hard to answer our questions and overcome any challenges we face when using Logiwa.

Pros

I was able to learn how to use Logiwa in a very short time. I have used several WMS in the past and none are as easy to learn, navigate, and use as Logiwa. That is really helpful when it comes to training new employees. I also like how quickly and easliy customizing this system was. I would simply ask for what I wanted and the Logiwa team made it happen. I also like that the admin user can control what access the client has or does not have and make changes at any time.

Cons

I do feel they could improve upon minor things like the availability of all features on a mobile device, and possibly adding more information to the knowledge base.

GM

Greg M.

Great Foundation, Just Needs Tuning

One of the absolute best support teams I've ever worked with. They can build of fix anything you need very easily. With that said it's clear the software has a lot of layered solutions custom built for various clients and the overall UX doesn't feel cohesive, it feels more like a lot of great tools that have been layered on top of eachother

Pros

The underlying data architecture is well thought out

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as it should be for a modern software platform. General Nav is clunky and not streamlined at all There are little bugs here and there that drive me crazy. Should be simple fixes but just lost of little error messages and the software isn't very forgiving. All customers share a single database in a multi-tenant architecture.

Thank you for your review Greg! We're so glad you had a positive experience with our hardworking support team. We have definitely taken your feedback into consideration and are already in the process of making updates and redesigning our platform. Expect more news in the coming months :)

BH

Brent H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Logiwa Review

Pros

I really like how it is able to pull in and keep track of orders from multiple sites. Also if an order was canceled on the main sites, it will update automatically during packing.

Cons

How it does not seem too user friendly from the beginning. There seems to be a huge learning curve for new users, however it shows it was made by engineers with a lot of fail saves.

RY

Richard Y.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

The Most Flexible SCM System in the Market

Our inventory has became very accurate. Increase in sales due to 99% shipping accuracy. Logiwa is our central hub to all platforms.

Pros

It is the perfect inventory management system for our business. Support is prompt and reliable. Our process around the warehouse has become very efficient and easy to use. Once you understand the software, you can customize the process to meet your needs.

Cons

Very Minor bugs that get resolved when you contact support.

We're so glad that we can support you in getting 99% inventory accuracy and that our support team has been able to respond to all your inquiries.

Jerry L.

Powerful WMS System

Pros

The API connection for Logiwa is comprehensive. We have clients selling their products on different marketplace, e.g. Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, and all of them could be directly connect with the WMS system, so we could receive the order once the customers place the order. Besides, the API with the carriers (UPS and FedEx) save us much time on generating labels.

Cons

The overall system is complex and takes long time for the management team to get used to it. Also, it takes longer to train the workers.

CH

Casey H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Mixed Feelings

[sensitive content hidden] has been really great! As for the program itself, a lot of the time the software isn't very user friendly and is, much of the time, fairly frustrating.

Pros

The inventory reports I pull are very detailed. However, I wish I could select what I want to be in the columns of the reports I pull. That would be helpful.

Cons

I am unable to search for items on the Control page using the Channel ID. This is a source of frustration that Logiwa IT has refused to address.

BM

Bachar M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

One of a KIND.

Running my daily ops a lot faster, Centralizing all my operations from various startups, a very customizable platform and a one of a kind customer service.

Pros

Since the moment i got started on LA, a lot of features made me realize that it is in fact the best software for my company since it has all the features and more for me to run my business efficiently. From the amazing customer service, to the personalized training & software building to fit my EXACT needs, to the continuous customer service to ensure a successful implementation and use of the LA. Altogether, LA allowed me to centralize all my operations (from using multiple software, to now using only one), and run my operations for multiple startups ALL IN ONE. A big Thank You to the team for being beyond helpful & resourceful, and continuously helping me successfully implement LA.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much about this software that i did not like. Everything about it is great and it fits my business needs perfectly. Maybe the only thing that i did not like was how long it took ME to get perfectly used to it and run my daily ops a lot faster. But after using the software for few weeks, i am getting a lot better.

BH

Becky H.

LOGIWA - Impressive Features and Functionality- Top Level Warehouse Management

We are currently in the implementation phase with a Go-Live date with our first client on May 3rd. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our implementation consultant, has been outstanding in her guidance and support. Her professionalism and patience have been appreciated as we learn all of the new LOGIWA features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been key to our transition from 3PL to LOGIWA.

Pros

1. Job Batching 2. Shopping cart interface setups 3. Item imports from shopping cart 4. Robotics 5. Barcode capabilities for picking/packing 6. Manifesting at the packing station

Cons

We are new to the software. At this point, we have not witnessed any "cons" to this software. We are very impressed with the features and functionality.

JS

James S.

3PL Software

100. These guys are top notch. Professional and always available. The system supports all functions a 3PL would need (e.g. lot control, assigning freight accounts to listing channels etc.).

Pros

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group. They are quick to respond and the system supports everything we do. We do everything a business to business and business to consumer 3rd party fulfillment company does.

Cons

The work it takes to implement an API connection that does not already exist. Fortunately the existing list is growing as the years go on.

JM

Jesus M.

Great Job

Well, good and fast customer support, they answer and help with any questions or problems

Pros

very easy to fill out my orders, and the nice program never fail

Cons

choosing 1 item at a time, and to revise on order you have to go to 3 different screens

LL

Larry L.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Summit Distribution - Ligiwa

We like that it truly captures all activity and creates billable transactions for all of them. The system is a quite cumbersome, but when you think of all the processes and steps it needs to accomplish, how could it not be cumbersome.

Pros

Working with their representatives was a true pleasure. They held our hands from start through finish. Towards the end they could have easily passed us off to the Support team, but they instead stay in-touch with us to make sure that everything was taken care of properly.

Cons

The billing module has taken months to get straightened out. Again, the representatives worked with us on EVERY issue until it was fixed properly. I want to preface this "Con" that the billing component is something that must be customized for every new Logiwa customer, so we anticipated that there would be challenges to go from zero to 100. Thank goodness for the representatives, otherwise we would have had a real tough go at it.

bh

bill h.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Logiwa is a very solid go to option for e-commerce

very good

Pros

ease of use, price and customization of the program.

Cons

on-boarding and technical support are a little rough.

DS

Daniel S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Logiwa Review

Logiwa WMS is a good software to handle the basic 3PL processes such as inventory management, shipping, and receiving.

Pros

Ease of navigation between different screens. Use of the software is straight-forward and simple.

Cons

Not very many customization options available. If client's require some different processes or customized options there are some limitations in doing so when there are requirements outside the standard.

Omid T.

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Logiwa is a beast of a program

Pros

Customization to suit your needs, fast and powerful. Great training sessions and very knowledgeable employees, fast customer service. Top notch software.

Cons

Not as straight forward, a bit complicated at times to remember where and when to use features

Ks

Kathy s.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Amazing Company and everything included!

Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely amazing, she was very patient, making sure we really understood and answered our million questions without ever getting frustrated. She was always there on email to help if needed and gave us great tips and guidelines!

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to see platform. Very customizable to be tailored to your specific needs. Everything is so neat and organized.

Cons

That we waited so long! Also that you cant input storage charges from before getting the program, so doing manually 1st month was a pain, but smooth sailing for future.

KA

Karl A.

Logiwa Recview

The team has been great to work with and very responsive in addressing our needs. They also show a great willingness to add features.

Pros

Logiwa is very easy to integrate with carriers and the major shopping carts. The automations makes it easy to process orders and the rate shopping is simple to implement and works well.

Cons

While the reports contain the information I need they could use a bit more formatting to make them easier to use. Also the pay as you go method for adding automations, client users and users is a hassle.

Jim L.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Pros

The ability to get a full snapshot of your inventory in the warehouse as well as the easy flow of order picking creates optimal efficiency.

Cons

Having an issue with user logins not working.

MA

Matt A.

Import and Export, 11-50 employees

Logiwa software

The overall experience with Logiwa was good. Their customer support is quick to respond to any and all assistance you may need.

Pros

The Customer support and the ease of use for this system make it a plus.

Cons

Some steps seem like they could be more streamlined.

AM

Austin M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Oustanding Service

Outstanding.

Pros

The Logiwa team had COMPLETELY catered to my every business need, and build the software to coincide with every aspect of my business.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to use initially.

mz

meghan z.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

Great product!

great

Pros

easy to use, integration is simple and there is always help when you need someone

Cons

not being able to put my inventory in numerical order based on SKUS

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Logiwa WMS review

Pros

Cost effective Easy to deploy and get it up and running quickly Easy to use

Cons

Limited functionality compared to larger WMS systems

MP

Matt P.

A pleasure to work with the Logiwa Sales and Service Teams

Pros

The flexibility to integrate into the platform from external resources. The sales and support teams are very easy and responsive to work with. Once we fully utilize the system I believe we will see the full benefits.

Cons

Error messages are not very descriptive. The interface could use a bit of polish. API documentation needs to be a bit clearer.

TK

Tom K.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Excellent Customer Service and hand-holding

Merve, was the absolute best trainer!! Understood our questions and got them all answered promptly!

Pros

We loved the ease of use and the API connectivity!

Cons

Not much to dislike. Just took me a minute to figure things out.

Tom, thank you for the kind review! We also think Merve is great! We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

AH

Andy H.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Everything You're Looking for in a WMS System

Pros

Logiwa is very user-friendly and provides many customizable options. It has everything a warehouse would be looking for in a WMS and checks all the boxes.

Cons

Navigation and accessibility could be streamlined a bit. It often takes several steps or layers of pages to get to the page/information you are looking for.