Pipefy Reviews

Pipefy

the Work Management platform

4.71/5 (184 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall our experience with Pipefy has been outstanding. No matter what the goal, Pipefy and their team are dedicated to helping you achieve them.Adam S.Read the full review
  • Combination of Database and pipes and the ease to cross connect them to each other. The Pipefy consultants take great care of us to make sure our final system setup will be exactly as we need it.stephan k.Read the full review
  • Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.Willian M.Read the full review
Cons
  • As a Brazilian user, the worst part for me is the value for money, considering the company is also Brazilian but charges only in US dollar, which makes it somewhat expensive.Érick C.Read the full review
  • It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. Seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.steven r.Read the full review
  • Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.Ralph B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Fabrício Yutaka Fujikawa

Pipefy or Trello?

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros
That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons
Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Robson Penteado

The best Process Management Platform

Reviewed 2020-03-24

Pros
Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team. Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION! Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons
Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Pablo Ramirez

Automate almost any process

Reviewed 2020-02-24

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros
Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons
There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as: - Use math formulas on his forms - Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Adam Hurst

I'm sure I'm not even using a 10th of it's potential but it fills an important business requirement

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Good - we use it to manage our sales pipeline & sales process and it works well and the free tier is great

Pros
Easy to setup the basics - reporting is good, quick & easy, nice Kanban functionality & automation. It's fast, clean, simple & my sales team actually use it (and seem to like it!!)

Cons
Couple of bugs, API doesn't seem to work at the moment with some integrations as it seems to have been upgraded recently, their android app / mobile browser layout is terrible. Some aspects of the reporting can be a bit restrictive in terms of filters

Henrique Ayres

Good value, but can be improved

Reviewed 2020-03-27

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros
I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons
The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Bruna Burlamaqui

Pipefy as a managing team tool

Reviewed 2020-03-23

My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros
Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons
I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Rafael Breus Ribeiro

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Reviewed 2020-02-18

Pros
Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons
As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Raphael Simão de Lemos, PMP

Mudando a maneira de ver os processos

Reviewed 2020-03-24

Pros
O Pipefy mudou muito a maneira de analisar e melhorar os processos das empresas. Automatizar esses processos e estabelecer rotinas nunca foi tão fácil como agora. Isso é uma vantagem incrível para qualquer empresa, de qualquer porte.

Cons
Para ser melhor, o Pipefy poderia ter campos e formulários mais maleáveis, ou seja, campos em que perguntas e opções pudessem ficar ao lado ao invés de sempre embaixo. Não é uma questão estética apenas. Além disso, as automações apresentam vasto campo de melhorias e oportunidades para desenvolvimento.

Érick Coelho de Campos

Trello on steroids

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-02-20

A real powerful tool to increase your productivity specially if your job involves many repetitive tasks.

Pros
Unlike Trello and other similar softwares, on Pipefy you can customize the interface for your specifc need. Though, the best part is the automation without third-parties which can really accelerate your work.

José Paulo Boffe Junior

View

Reviewed 2020-02-19

Pros
Very easy to view my achievements Very easy to view my achievements

Cons
I can't extract reports very easily. I can't extract reports very easily.

Anonymous

An easy and best project management tool

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-05

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros
1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons
1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Ramón David Sifuentes

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Reviewed 2020-03-27

Pros
I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons
The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy. Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow. Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Paulo Diniz

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros
What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons
The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Mateus Eulampio

Excellent Plataform

Reviewed 2019-10-30

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros
The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons
I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Alexandre Müller Júnior

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Reviewed 2019-10-29

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros
- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology) - Comprehensive API - Great support and UX - Consistency

Cons
- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database) - The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost - The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX - Web interface could be more responsive

Thiago Ramos

Opinion

Reviewed 2019-11-04

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros
Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons
For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Carlos Oliveira

Discovering a new world.

Reviewed 2020-02-19

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation. We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed. Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros
The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons
Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Uelinton Santos

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Reviewed 2020-02-18

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros
Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons
Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Bojan Savic

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros
Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons
There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Complete and highly customisable

Reviewed 2020-02-18

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros
It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons
It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Mirna Salheb

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

Reviewed 2020-03-03

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers. This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros
Easy to use; Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs; Personalized email submissions.

Cons
Automations could be improved. At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well. However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Torey Heinz

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Pros
It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features: - The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power. - Relational database tables that can be tied to cards. - Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials - Take action when certain fields change. - Create and track sub-processes. - Super solid GraphQL API. - Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons
- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Anonymous

Excelent task management and process administration

Reviewed 2020-03-02

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros
It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons
It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter Venner

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Reviewed 2020-02-27

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros
I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons
It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Rafael Fleck

Could be better

Reviewed 2020-02-20

It's good, but expensive.

Pros
Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons
The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10