All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Pipefy Reviews

Pros

Excellent customer support and the product is fantastic and the pipefy staff is always looking to improve the user experience.

Matthew G.

Read the full review
Overall our experience with Pipefy has been outstanding. No matter what the goal, Pipefy and their team are dedicated to helping you achieve them.

Adam S.

Read the full review
Combination of Database and pipes and the ease to cross connect them to each other. The Pipefy consultants take great care of us to make sure our final system setup will be exactly as we need it.

stephan k.

Read the full review

Cons

As a Brazilian user, the worst part for me is the value for money, considering the company is also Brazilian but charges only in US dollar, which makes it somewhat expensive.

Érick C.

Read the full review
The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Raissa A.

Read the full review
Can loose data if the power goes out without prior notice.

whitney k.

Pipefy or Trello?

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management Intuitive set up Easy to use Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

Pipefy é uma ferramenta interessante para ajudar as equipes Finance

Até o momento a experiência é satisfatória e está suprindo as necessidades da empresa. Em 6 meses de uso do Pipefy nossa diretoria já iniciou o processos de implementação em outros 3 setores da empresa, isso por que a ferramente mostra uma habilidade diferenciada de automação e personalização.

Pros

O software é bastante estável isso nos dá um sentimento de segurança. Além disso ele tem muitas funções que facilitam a vida de um empresa pequena até uma empresa de médio e até mesmo grande porte. Isso por que o Pipefy permite a customização de organização dos seus paineis e formulários.

Cons

A parte de configuração é uma parte um tanto chata por ela é demorada. O que as vezes pode incomodar os usuários é a necessidade de ficar atualizando os pipes com uma certa frequência.

Bugs, lack of features

I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman? They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Pros

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

Cons

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process. * It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used. * It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly * It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used *It has a very high speed of communication and processing information * Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Pros

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process * The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes * It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Cons

I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Great process management software!

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made. Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential. I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes. Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes. The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits. Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Pros

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Cons

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it. Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use - Extremely fast do set up a canvas - Great for CRM and Project Management - Allways updating - Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes - It can be tricky to do some automations

Muito bom, mas caro para países emergentes

Muito bom! Consigo rodar todos os projetos sem atropelos e sem problemas

Pros

O software é muito completo e prático, gerenciar equipes com fica bastante rápido

Cons

O preço poderia ser diferenciado para países com moedas mais desvalorizadas, como o Brasil, por exemplo.

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our...

Pros

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users,...

Cons

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process. Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

The best Process Management Platform

Pros

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team. Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION! Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as: - Use math formulas on his forms - Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

An easy and best project management tool

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but...

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Ferramenta muito poderosa, mas com alguns gaps

Pros

Eu adoro a facilidade de customização dos pipes e forms. Uma vez mapeado o processo, a implementação no Pipefy é simples. As automações também são boas e me permitem otimizar alguns passos manuais e ganhar tempo para o time.

Cons

Fora alguns bugs ocasionais (o pipebot não move um card, não atualiza um campo, etc), tem alguns problemas estruturais um pouco chatos. Por exemplo, eu não consigo mudar o tipo de um campo uma vez que ele foi criado. Se eu tenho um campo short text e quero mudar pra long text, não dá. Tenho que deletar o campo original e criar outro, quebrando todas as automações ligadas e etc. Além disso, eu não consigo...

Good value, but can be improved

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Pipefy - Reweb

É bem legal e atrativo mexer nessa ferramenta, bem organizado e simples.

Pros

Bem organizado, posso deixar comentado o que eu fiz perante aquele card, mover para as fases que o projeto está

Cons

1) Não consigo abrir o card, e ir passando card por card sem precisar fechar um para depois abrir outro; 2) 99,9% das vezes que estou fazendo um filtro, preciso atualizar no mínimo 2 vezes para que o pipe volte a funcionar e filtre os clientes novamente, sem bugs. 3) Muitas das vezes não consigo fazer download de um aquivo, seja ele imagem ou documento, pelo botão download. Que eu me lembro de momento é isso.

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I...

Pros

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output...

Cons

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Pipefy - easy to use

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Excellent Plataform

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology) - Comprehensive API - Great support and UX - Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database) - The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost - The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX - Web interface could be more responsive

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Pipefy as a managing team tool

My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.