Pipefy Logo
Pipefy

Design and automate business workflows in minutes.

visit website

Pipefy Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.92/10

Reviews by rating

I've been using the Pipefy for almost 2 years now and for me is very good and useful, I like that you can mould it accordingly to your needs and make your daily activities easier.
Its ease of use and simplicity. It just does what it promises to do and very user friendly interface that allows me to customize it the way that I want.
Easy and clean, best ui, easy to understand, easy to use in the same time with alot of features to apply.
Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator.
I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners.
Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares.

JG

Jonah G.

Account Executive

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Great Software

Transcript

Jonah: My name is Jonah. I'm an account executive. I rate Pipefy a four. And for more views like this,...

Torey H.

Information Services,

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features: - The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card...

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

MK

Matheus K.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management Intuitive set up Easy to use Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

RV

Rogerio V.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Profitto & Pipefy

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pros

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Cons

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

RD

Ramón David S.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but...

PD

Paulo D.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

RR

Reginaldo R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

ES

EVA S.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Great process management software!

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made. Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential. I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes. Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes. The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits. Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Laura H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

It gives us flexibility in process management

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

Pros

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

Cons

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Krishna L.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

Pros

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

Cons

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Renato B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it. Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use - Extremely fast do set up a canvas - Great for CRM and Project Management - Allways updating - Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes - It can be tricky to do some automations

HA

Henrique A.

Design, 11-50 employees

Good value, but can be improved

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

AA

Alexandre A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Best Platform for Process Management

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

Pros

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

Cons

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

TR

Thiago R.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

HM

Henrique M.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

My experience with pipefy

Pros

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Cons

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

MS

Mirna S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers. This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros

Easy to use; Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs; Personalized email submissions.

Cons

Automations could be improved. At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well. However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

MC

Mrinal C.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Pipefy - Keeping a tab on all cases/accounts without missing a thing.

Pros

Helps with keeping a sequential track of all action items.

Cons

Sometimes, the loading is slow. Also, moving a card from one stage to another, sometimes we have to reload the page as the card vanishes in the mid movement.

HR

Hector R.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Pipefy - easy to use

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Bojan S.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Excelent task management and process administration

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

PV

Peter V.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

EC

Eduardo C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing!!!

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy! You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

sr

steven r.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Moving parts

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

BJ

Bryan J.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

Pipefy

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

TO

Terina O.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Workflow with pipefy

Pros

Pipefy helped me organize our finances and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. I needed these services due to the nature of my work.

Cons

It can be difficult to gauge the rate of progress when reporting tasks in real time. A long delay is associated with this process, which is necessary to ensure all employees have a clear picture of the current state. There's also an issue with the fact that payments are based on users instead of the software's total cost. This would make it easier for more team members to participate in the system and increase participation due to costs. I also wish they implemented more advanced features such as performance measurements and scheduling. This way, they could easily visualize tasks performed and how much time is left before completion.

SM

Stephan M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

I love Pipefy!

Pros

The features and automation are top-notch. Best customer care. Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy. Flexibility especially in reporting. Value for money.

Cons

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.