Pipefy Reviews

4.83/5 (71 reviews)

Carolina Castioni

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical. The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Marcelo Bentivoglio

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Bernard Gresser

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

It makes out business so much more productive. It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment. We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves). It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Cassiano Lago

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Time, processes and organization of my team.Convenient process creation, easy-to-use, customized reports, web form sharing and automated and customized e-mail templates.

Cristiano Machado

The best "Process Management tool"!

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Now I have a easy and cheap way to track my work and my team's work. Before Pipefy I was lost in e-mails, Trello, Wunderlist, WhatsApp (and others) trying to get my work and my team's work "on track" but I was lost. With Pipefy I have all my workflows and work process in a same place.Easy of use, interface, pricing and the possibility to create my process management the way I need with no "IT guy".

Douglas Silva

Thanks pipefy

Reviewed 2018-09-12

We started using pipefy after a demanda for aligning teams and organizing our support necessities, all the tools we use are extremely simple and everyday we use more of it. Our next steps will be to make use of pipefy API to extract important team metrics which I hope will be very useful.It's easy to use, and I always have everything I need in a click distance. It's an awesome tool for management and to keep all stakeholders of a project aligned about the moment of a product or area.

Felipe Dias Xavier

It's a amazing and powerful tool to customize process and save time

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I can organized my internal process and suggest for my customers an efficient way to automate their job routineAutomations between pipelines and customisable database are really useful tools and it generates lot of opportunities to customize our business process, per example.

Guilherme Bento Veshagem

Easy to use and very helpful to manage internal process of my company. Game changer for us!

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Organization, less time spent trying to understanding what's going on and gain on sales results and internal teams performance.Visual organisation of project status helps our team to stay at the same page, follow deadlines e briefs more wisely.

Fernando Nascimento

Quick wins on implementing on the fly due to flexibility on creating process, phases and actitivies.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Flexibility on creating process workflow without any programming gives the possibility to quickly identify bottlenecks and go to continuous improvement easily. Strong integration with other applications through provided standard APIs .

Allan Vinicius da Silva

It is the future of digital toolings

Reviewed 2018-04-19

With pipefy, companies can built standard processes, beyond that it could make possible the real time information, something that is each day more important to competitive companies.

Luis Gabriel Alves

We use pipefy to organize our process of Customer Service.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

How easy it is to set up, and use on a daily basis. The support is also a very strong pro, the team is always helpful, and they always solve the problems.

Anonymous

My personal review

Reviewed 2018-10-15

The ease of structuring a new process and of tracking KPI's

Drew Steed

Has been a huge asset to our IT operations.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Allows us to manage our IT core processes and help desk requests all in one piece of software. This has been a great asset.

Torey Heinz

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Reviewed 2017-11-06

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features: - The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power. - Relational database tables that can be tied to cards. - Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials - Take action when certain fields change. - Create and track sub-processes. - Super solid GraphQL API. - Reporting based on a cards fields.

Ramon Torres

New PIPEFY fan

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-04

I have to manage the allocation of tasks among a team of engineers. PIPEFY allows me to create a bunch of tasks, distribute them among my people and keep full visibility of: workload per engineer - progress status - completed asks - reallocated tasks - etc.Its simple, It works, Its intuitive and Its useful. What else would anyone ask?

Paulo Dias

It´s very easy to customize in many workflow situations demanded by any type and size organizations.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Workflow process steps related to my clients with data information being sent directly to forms, reports. No rework is necessary.Power to customize in our hands, without demand TI support. The Kanban visualization let us easily identify relations among each step in a workflow.

Rodrigo Cardoso Buske

Extremely customizable but you'll always wish for more

Reviewed 2018-06-18

It's very flexible due to its customizability, you can add fields with explicit types to the cards and make them have the meaning you want.

Hygor Zorak

Great tool to manage projects

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Organization and process optimizationVery beautiful and intuitive. It also has some flexibility to adapt to the needs of each project. It fit perfectly for my personal projects and I am trying to implant in some project in the company in which I work

Paulo Dias Fernandes

Fantastic! Very, very, very easy features to be customized.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Productivity based on simple steps, simple cards that can solve complex tasks through complex dilemmas, with a lot of conditional decisions (fields, phases, etc.).A lot of features on my hands. Possible to initiate in simple steps until develop complex solutions.

Anonymous

I love its clean and cute design. Improve processes thanks to its platform.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

I like to tell you exactly the date on which the project was created and its different points, as well as to whom it is addressed and its priority. It is very practical to let you add external files.

Hiago Fernandes

Best process management platform.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

The best project management software. It helps me a lot to create and follow my entire creative process.What I like the most about the platform is the ease of process customization. I can create my own process and still have several free functions.

Fab Alves

Fantastic process/project management tool

Reviewed 2018-04-24

It is very flexible, great GUI, and you can use to manage basically anything! Love the ability of creating different checklists for each stage of your process.

Paulo Fernandes

Easy way to structure workflow

Reviewed 2018-08-24

After using it is every day, it´s very clear to realize how much time of our working time is saved. So flexible and so full of features to automatize workflow. Even a kid is able to learn how to do customize fields, phases, automation.

Erlon Labatut

Incredible solution for process management of franchisors

Reviewed 2018-01-28

The speed of deployment of the solution is a great differential.The ease of modeling processes. It allows great flexibility to adjust according to the need of each operation.

silvino silveira

very positive, we were able to quickly leverage our business!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pipefy is easy and intuitive, we create many internal processes with quality and economy, so we can stay focused on results and adjust workflows as we identify best practices. The support staff is well prepared and approachable.