All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Workiz Reviews

Pros

It's a field service solution, but has an awesome phone number and lead tracking system built-in, which is great for marketers or anyone trying to figure out their RIO.

Ahmed o.

Read the full review
The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Julien S.

Read the full review
One of the best products in the market. Very user friendly and it helps find jobs in such an innovative way.

Quinn P.

Read the full review

Cons

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer and tech support. The owner has an incredibly poor attitude.

Frank V.

Chad N.

Read the full review
The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

Greg R.

Excellent development team.

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Great Product

Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

Pros

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Cons

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Mediocre at best

I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Pros

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Cons

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

WorkIz is a game changer!

After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Pros

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Cons

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Simple and affotdable

It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

Pros

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Cons

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Send A Job Review

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

This is a great product for scheduling, lead & Job creation, estimates and invoicing.

It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

Pros

The ability to schedule jobs and have my clients and field technicians notified by text or email to confirm back.

Cons

the CRM portion of the client management is not great. It's not fluid. I want the ability to use it like I am flipping through an electronic database and it is slow and doesn't allow me to go by record or by sale date. I do a lot of phone cross selling and this program doesn't help me.

Thanks Deron for sharing this very positive review. I'll share your feedback about the CRM with our product team.

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

Cons

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself. We'll share the feedback with our product team.

Great tool

If you use hcp or any other, give workiz a shot, you will be glad you did.

Pros

Customer support, innovation, easy to use, no unwanted ad ons

Cons

None

Thanks John - glad to have you onboard!

Quick Software

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Excellent Features

It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Pros

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

Cons

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Works great for our company

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Cons

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Really good app!

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “. I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks. Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Great dispatching software

I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

Pros

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient. I highly recommend Workiz

Cons

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

Work is is a fantastic app

I love the program and they are continually improving it

Pros

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Cons

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Not a software like it~

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

Pros

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Cons

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting. Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

I love this software

I was using a different software for organization previously. I was always needing to make "workarounds." This software fits every unique need we have. I researched for months - tried numerous trials, none worked like this one. As long as we're in business, we'll be with this software.

Pros

It makes my life SO much easier to organize! There are boxes for everything. The software is so customizable that I can't think of a single scenario or service business that it wouldn't work for.

Cons

Well, nothing... everything I've ever suggested or requested has been added.

Hi Jocelyn, we appreciate your great review! It's a pleasure to serve MasterTech Furniture Repair and we're happy that Workiz has made everything easier to organize for you. Glad that you are pleased with our response to your requests. We will always take your suggestions seriously! :)

Online review for Workiz software

Overall, it's been a great experience. I do recommend using this software because it has many features that other similar software companies don't offer such as phone answering system, masked calls and employee tracking

Pros

It's really easy to use and operate. I have been using this software for over 5 years to manage my Cleaning business and I've really seen how this company has innovated and grown over the years.

Cons

I think they should add a re-marketing option for the customer list. This will give them a huge advantage over the other programs available

Hi Noam! Thanks for submitting this 10/10 review! We've going to launch something very soon that would make your remarketing efforts much better. Stay tuned!

Great Service Software

Our overall experience with Wirkiz has been very positive and they are working on continuous improvements for software. There are always tying to make it work better.

Pros

I found this software to be very easy to set up and implement for organization. After we set up a few settings and loaded some products we were up and running within a couple of days. We were able to implement the software and training with no problems.

Cons

We would like the ability to see a product photo of in the software and we would like to have the option to send out PDF attachments not just a picture/

Hi Lonnie, thanks for your review! It's been great to have Desert Mountain Water LLC on the team. We're very happy that you found Workiz easy to use. Regarding your feedback about the product photo and PDF attachments, thanks for your comments, we'll absolutely pass it on to the product team.

It has been great for my small business

It has streamlined our scheduling

Pros

I like that the drivers for my company can just touch a button and have directions to their job locations. Our customers love the reminders and notifications.

Cons

I have suggested a couple of times that they add functionality for businesses like mine who need to add 2 locations for a single job. We are a business that often relocates large items and it would be nice if I could add the pickup address and the delivery address on the job screen. I can't justify another $80 a month to get the plan that allows for custom fields. I had issues integrating with Quickbooks so I don't use it for invoicing.

Thanks for the review Skylar! We're happy to hear that Workiz has been great for your small business. Knowing that your customers love our features is amazing, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the 2 locations for a single job and will absolutely pass it on to our product team.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.