Sync Reviews

4.92/5 (12 reviews)

Robert Tandy

Flexible and Customized

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I think I can happily say we are running a like a well oiled machine now days, the few things that we are changing or developing are most to keep with the latest technologies of the time or upgrading to newer ways of doing things, or building a new fancy report. I would say my experience with sync has been great and will continue to be great for years to come, I have a great relationship with sync and look forward to new developments in the program to improve what already has been improved. The current state of all procedures are not set in stone, continuous improvement is what sync knows we are all about.The fact that the sync team bends the software to suit your business. The package slowly changes and adapts to your business. There are big development updates that often bring in updates that you didn't know you needed however streamline your work flow further than you thought possible. Just recently Sync have developed a program for my company to scan jobs through the plant with a live immediate update to the server. it's been 5 years and to this day we have had no downtime, I can tell you which roll of fabric we used 5 years ago for the the garment you bring me today and it's full history this is where it gets interesting, where using history to predict the future of your business. I often use sync's data to forecast stock levels as well as tell the customer what they used before and help build a holding level for them going forward often to the customers surprise that we using data from so far back. I have appreciated that I have had a contact person who knows our system as well as we do, having a one stop person on speed dial goes a long way.

Malcolm Pierpoint

My experiences with Sync

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Extremely good and all my needs are met , they are an example other software vendors need to follow in terms of customer service * Ease of use * Guidance and training provided * Ability to fulfil most functionality I require * Exceptional customer service * Quick and economical turn around of new reports * Data integrity , I cannot recall one incident of issues with data integrity

Felicity Faithful

Our company is Manufacturing and Retail Driven.

Reviewed 2019-01-29

The reporting and system efficiency is of the highest quality. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Due to the nature of our business, the Sync systems are able to achieve offshore manufacturing with minimal errors. Part of our manufacturing is in non English speaking countries and they are achieving the desired result. Our requirements are met 100%. Our processes are user friendly, efficient and ensure full trace-ability at all times. We use Sync for all our raw materials processing, full manufacturing processes, finished goods processing, distribution, web sales (including online) to our Finance integration.

Dewald Lourens

Sync review

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Stand out operational system with great support and product development. Very happy with the system and will highly recommend the use in the industry.Software is very user friendly and allows one to see the detail and to get a overall view of the operational activities. Support is of the highest quality and the development team are are very willing and capable with customized reports. The whole operational process can be done on one platform in an industry with many variables and diverse BOM's. The software platform is very consistent with no downtime and virtually no errors in data integrity. Extremely functional and reliable operational system.

Roselynne McConnell

Management by Exception

Reviewed 2016-06-25

Our company has been using Sync for around 6 years now and it has really changed the way we are able to manage our business. It has also helped to improve productivity and meant that we were able to implement a fast fashion model.It is easy to use and easy to train staff on the way it works. New improvements come out regularly, and support is fast and efficient.

Lindy Wilma Sanderson

Sync works for every business.

Reviewed 2019-02-04

The team has always been extremely helpful and friendly. If we have an issue it is addressed and resolved immediately. The trainers and support team are very friendly and knowledgeable. Sync has a fantastic support team, that assist clients in making the software work for each individual business, regardless of how big or small they may be.

Stuart James

Sync is an outstanding system

Reviewed 2016-06-08

We primarily use Sync for our inventory control. It is by far the best system we have used. Although relatively technical to use, the Sync team are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. One of the major benefits of this solution is the ability for the Sync team to develop a system specific to your business needs as well as ongoing support and tailored development that they provide. A fantastic team to work with!

Yuliana Nikolova

sync software

Reviewed 2019-02-04

I'm new user of the software and so far like all the features of it. I can not specify most liked features at this stage.

Ryan Ambler-Smith

Great Apparel software & Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2016-06-03

Being one of Sync's first customers, we've see the system grow and mature over the years. Sync has stayed relevant with both technological changes & enhancements that have allowed us to expand to overseas markets & multiple locations. The Sync team is always keen to look for solutions to new business problems and scenarios that we face. We've maintained a great relationship over the years & enjoy working with the team!

Robert Tandy

Sync review

Reviewed 2016-06-07

Very genuine helpful people working at sync. You do feel that they willing to jump at your request. Does help to have I.T. Chap or someone with erp experience on site to drive implementation. I would recommend sync and would recommend going all in and drive it properly. Hard for people to accept change but if you get past that it's invaluable.

Justin Mansfield

Fantastic Apparel solution with unrivalled customer support

Reviewed 2016-06-02

We've been using the Sync for 11 years & it's been one of our strategic advantages in growing our business. It's great that we get free upgrades on a quarterly basis which ensures that we staying ahead. Sync also comes standard with 20+ modules- so it's got everything we need!

Gary Dyer

Fantastic, we couldn't run our business without it. The reports are fantastic!

Reviewed 2016-06-07

There aren't any cons as you can adapt Sync to your own specific needs. Sync grows with your business and the Sync Team can write more Reports specific to your needs. There is no need to make Excel Spread Sheets Sync can do it for you at the push of a button.