WellnessLiving Logo

Business management for the health & fitness industry

WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 4

CA

Colleen A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Wellness Living

Overall I have had a very positive experience with Wellness Living. The price is reasonable for the features being offered. Wellness Living has helped me to keep my business organized. All my administrative duties can be done with Wellness Living. I am more organized and have time to focus on my clients. I have been able to generate reports that give a clear picture about the performance of the business. I have been able to improve my marketing and communication skills thanks to the special features. My clients are pleased with the ease of use to purchase, schedule and access virtual appointments for personal training and wellness coaching. Keeping my clients happy keeps them coming back!

Pros

Wellness Living helps me to stay organized and use my time wisely. I am able to offer clients convenient scheduling and flexible payment options based on the features Wellness Living provides. The features streamline the experience for the client.

Cons

Some challenges with Wellness Living are related to technical issues in which I cannot resolve on my own or by using their Knowledge Base guide. I may need to call for assistance and then need to wait for someone to get back to me. However they are very responsive and usually follow up within 24 hours.

Hi Coleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with WellnessLiving. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive journey with our platform. It's fantastic to know that WellnessLiving has played a crucial role in helping you stay organized and make the most of your valuable time. We understand that your business...

LB

Lucie B.

Best Decision

It's been great - I've used other software and found it to be cumbersome, expensive and outdated. It's something I just don't need to worry about and as a business owner that is great to have a reliable software my students can use with ease. We have a large senior population and even those clients who tend to be less tech savvy use and love the software.

Pros

It is easy to use and the company is constantly updating and making it better. There are not upcharges for using the app and such like other similar companies. My clients find it easy to use as well.

Cons

While I love all the updates - sometimes I need to take a moment to see what has changed. It's always worth it though.

Hey Lucie, Great review—we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about WellnessLiving. We're delighted to hear that choosing us has been your best decision, and we truly value your kind words. It's fantastic to know that you find our software easy to use, and we're committed to continuously improving it to provide you with the best possible experience. We understand how important it is to have...

PT

Paolo T.

Music, 51-200 employees

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

Pros

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

Cons

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Hey Paolo, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received. When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that...

RM

Roy M.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent software tons of features

Harder to learn as lots of features

Pros

WellnessLiving is a powerful and user-friendly software solution that has significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our yoga studio. While the only concern we had was the cost, the overall experience and support from WellnessLiving have been excellent. I would highly recommend it to any wellness or fitness business looking for a comprehensive management solution

Cons

I found the product expensive only reason we left

Hey Roy, Thank you for the kind words. WellnessLiving is the perfect all-in-one solution for yoga studios. Manage the client schedule, process membership auto-payments, do your marketing and much more, all in one platform. And you have 24/7 support for whenever there's a question or if you'd like assistance with the software. There are some decent alternative tools out there and they tend to do one...

JT

Jessie T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Wellness Living has saved us tons of time and $$$!

We are keeping better track of our clients, able to offer memberships that are easy to sell and of high value to our members, all of which means higher revenue for us.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. If I can someone answers 98% of the time. The staff is polite, helpful and really cares about solving problems.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that we were charged in Canadian Dollors instead of USD.

Hey Jessie, Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business. First and foremost, we're delighted that you've had such a great experience with our Customer Service Team. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch support, and it's heartening to know that you've found our team to be polite, helpful, and...

AS

Alaya S.

Stress Reliever and metric minder

Pros

It is a needed modern convenience for a business like mine. The appointment and class booking integrates with my point of sale and keeps track of everything

Cons

The app can be tempermental but not very often. Sometimes it is slow

Hey Alaya, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We truly appreciate your input and are delighted to hear that our platform has been serving as a stress reliever and an effective metric tracker for your business. It's fantastic to know that you find our appointment and class booking integration seamless with your point-of-sale system, and that it efficiently keeps track...

KM

Keturah M.

Music, 11-50 employees

Not Worth It

It was fine. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but they offer so many things I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I found they offer many things but none of them are done well. I would not recommend wasting your time.

Pros

I liked the look of Wellness Living. It was easy to use. I liked the emailing and texting features as well as the reminders sent. I liked how easy it was to mark attendance.

Cons

This is an application that is meant for gyms. There are many similarities between gyms and music schools, but it felt like I was always trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. The scheduling aspect is key and didn’t function well for us. We use recurring lessons only and when their was a recurring issue with students being randomly dropped from their teacher’s schedule, customer service said it wasn’t a problem. That was the final straw for us.

Hi Keturah, Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive as we hoped. Our main goal is to provide an all-encompassing business management platform tailored to the unique needs of music schools like yours. We've collaborated closely with hundreds of music schools to refine our features, ensuring that they address every aspect of your business, from easy client booking to schedule and equipment...

Don't do it!

It has been the worst experience, and still ongoing, seeing as they refuse to cancel my subscription, then lie and tell me I am on a contract, even though I have been with them for over 18 months.Save yourself the headache and go with anyone else.

Pros

Sales team - they have a really good sales team, but DO NOT believe them!

Cons

1. Customer support is barely there, rarely helpful - if you have an issue, good luck getting it resolved.2. Departments don't communicate with each other - Advise support to change billing address, still gets sent to wrong address.3. Partner program is a lie. Do not expect to get paid for referring other businesses.4. They will NOT let you cancel your subscription - once you decide to leave them, they try to convince you to stay, then refuse to let you go and lie to you.

Hi Souli, We're really sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive. Senior specialists from our technical solutions team spent over eight hours assisting you with inquiries on software usage and other inquiries, including the Partner Program payments. We understand that there were some challenges with the Partner Program payment system updates we implemented last fall. Unfortunately, this resulted...

AP

Allison P.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Wellness Living

This has been so much easier than logging into a website. Quick, easy, convenient.

Pros

Being able to quickly & easily schedule appointments.

Cons

There is not anything I have found that I do not like

Hey Allison, Thank you so much! Your review means the world to us. We're the perfect appointment-based scheduling software for businesses in the health and wellness industry, so it's great to hear that our scheduling features are one of your favorite parts of our software. Allison, we understand how crucial it is to keep your employees well organized and engaged for the success of your business....

CB

Chris B.

Website design

My overall experience with Wellness Living has been excellent. I highly recommend their services!

Pros

The design team was extremely easy to work with. They listened to my wants and needs. I have over 260 pages that needed to be created and they completed the project weeks before I anticipated. Amazing!!!

Cons

The change from Mindbody to Wellness Living was a little rough. I attribute much of it to the lack of experience my team had with this type of management software. Wellness Living's customer service was excellent it helped us work through our challenges.

Hey Chris, Thank you for the amazing 5-star review. It's incredible to hear about your firsthand experience with Presence—our agency-style website design and management service. It's great to hear that our design team was a breeze to work with! A lot goes into growing a fitness studio or gym, and your online presence sometimes gets overlooked. That's why we're so glad that Presence has become...

PT

Piotr T.

Railroad Manufacture, 501-1,000 employees

WellnessLiving

In my overall experience with WellnessLiving, I found it to be a comprehensive and powerful solution for managing fitness and wellness businesses. The platform's wide range of features, from scheduling and client management to marketing tools, provided an all-in-one solution. The ability to streamline operations, engage with clients, and grow the business made WellnessLiving a valuable asset. With improved setup and customization options, WellnessLiving could further enhance its usability and appeal to businesses in the industry.

Pros

One of the standout features I liked most about WellnessLiving was its comprehensive suite of tools for managing fitness and wellness businesses. From scheduling classes and appointments to handling client profiles and online bookings, WellnessLiving provided a robust platform that addressed various business needs. The integrated marketing features, such as email campaigns and customer engagement tools, were particularly valuable for promoting services and fostering client loyalty.

Cons

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about WellnessLiving was the initial setup and customization process. While the platform offered extensive features, configuring them to fit specific business requirements could be time-consuming and required some technical expertise. Streamlining the setup process or providing more user-friendly customization options could improve the onboarding experience for new users.

Hi Piotr, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our all-in-one system. Our software is designed with your needs in mind, offering a range of tools from automated marketing to scheduling and client management. These features are specifically crafted to make your life easier and save you valuable time, so you can focus...

AB

Ashanti B.

Anything is better than Wellness Living even pen and paper

I regret signing up for it at all. And feel like an absolute fool for believing their customer service were trying to help, and believing their promises for so long. Almost 5 years i was a loyal customer strung along. I'm so glad I left Wellness Living for Momence. I acknowledge every software is not without its flaws and nothing is perfect. But Wellness Living make an effort to ensure their Australian customers and their clients are screwed over by both Wellness Living and Paychoice. If you're thinking about moving to WL preserve your mental health and don't.

Pros

They used pretty colours. Their customer service seemed to want to care and help.

Cons

Its slow and takes for ever to upload. The widgets slow your website down. The problems with Wellness Living and the payment system Paychoice NEVER END. WL customer service try to feign empathy and care, but the reality of it is, they don't and are full of excuses that just don't cut it for such a big business.

Hello Ashanti, I want to start by saying, we do care. Any software is only as good as the person using it, it's why we're all about customer support. Any time you call or email us with a question or anything you need help with, we'll go the extra mile to ensure you have solutions. If you're having issues with part of the software, all that we ask is that you let us know so that we have an opportunity...

KP

Kelly P.

Not worth it.

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

Pros

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

Cons

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Hey Kelly, We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features,...

TJ

Terri J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Expensive for what you get

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

Pros

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

Cons

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Hi Terri, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As...

ÉB

Éric B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Lots of promisses but no delivery

SO far only headaches no pleasures what so ever.

Pros

So far its a very painful experience. After 6 months we are faced with billing issues that are bugs on there end. wrong info provided by there support team to make my packages work. So still in the process to make that work. I spend 6 to 10 hres a week to solve issues. Scanner dont work and its there scanner. and they dont know how to make it work. at least they show willingness to help.

Cons

consistantly mistakes and lack of solving issues quickly and efficiently.

Hi Éric, We apologize for your experience. Our entire team at WellnessLiving is committed to your success, and at your request we provided your account with over five one-hour training sessions at no cost in addition to the training and setup calls already included in our standard onboarding process. The pain points in your experience resulted from a combination of atypical account requirements...

Ja

Jesse and Heather S.

Been a Customer for almost 9 years

Overall I would not recommend wellness living. There are a lot of other options out there besides mindbody if you are looking to switch. And you won't be losing money while your paying for a service that you cannot use. Its very frustrating to us that they don't value their clients and they don't even send out a notice to let their clients know, there is an issue, we are working on it and hope to...

Pros

There are a lot of great things about Wellness and made the switch from Mindbody.

Cons

In the beginning they were a start up company and still working out some bugs when we made the switch. Things were fine for awhile. However, after the ongoing issues we have had honestly we will most likely be making a change sooner than later. Every business is bound to have a few hang ups and things that need to be adjusted here or there. But this last issue they have had is a HUGE problem and has...

Hey Jesse and Heather, We're all about the long-term and we appreciate you being our customer for so many years. The way we got to where we are today is simple: we focus on supporting our customers, we continuously improve our software and we keep our price far lower than our competitors. I looked into your account and I see that you are referring to a bug affecting a specific workflow in the online...

JO

Juliana O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Glitchy and going downhill

I used to recommend this platform enthusiastically but that is no longer the case. We are actively exploring other options.

Pros

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living in 2018 and for a few years I was VERY happy with them. They offer all the functionality of our old software including great features like a White Label App exclusive to our business, class & appointment booking, automatic waitlist promotion, and a built in automated marketing suite. The interface was more user friendly compared with Mindbody and it was relatively easy for our staff to pick up.

Cons

The program has become unbearably glitchy and the customer support has plummeted. We noticed that every time there was an "update," another previously stable feature would break. Now we find functionality breaking on a regular basis, even when there hasn't been an update. Tech support never has any idea what's going on and it typically takes several email exchanges to explain the problem to them. (They...

Hi Juliana, We're very disappointed to hear that your experience has recently declined. We aim to have a successful, long-term partnership with each of our customers and we treasure multi year relationships like the one we've had with your business. We're continuing to invest in improving every single part of our platform, from the features and functionality to system uptime and customer support....

sk

sanu k.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

WellnessLiving is a powerful tool that can help businesses streamline.

WellnessLiving is a comprehensive fitness and wellness management platform that offers a range of tools and features for businesses. Many users appreciate the all-in-one solution for managing operations, including scheduling, billing, and membership management, as well as marketing and reporting capabilities.

Pros

wellnessliving platform includes tools for scheduling, billing, and membership management, as well as marketing and reporting capabilities, making it an all-in-one solution for managing operations.Users find the platform to be user-friendly, customizable, and cost-effective. These are some of the benefits that users often highlight about WellnessLiving.

Cons

Technical issues: Some users may experience technical difficulties such as bugs or slow loading times, which can impact their ability to use the platform effectively.Limited customization: Some users may find that the customization options for the platform are limited, making it difficult for them to tailor it to their specific needs.User experience: Some users may find the platform to be less intuitive or find it difficult to navigate, which can lead to a less enjoyable user experience.

Hi Sanu, Thank you for the great review! The thing about using software to run your business operations is that if it takes a lot of time for you to use, then the software itself becomes an additional operation for you. All the admin work, the manual entry of client data and bookings, etc - and that's especially important if you're using one tool for emails, another tool for scheduling, another for...

LC

Lisa C.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Grateful for Wellness Living

Pros

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

Cons

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning...

JA

Jaime A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Learning curve, but great for small - midsize fitness studios and & professionals

Overall our clients like the system and it covers what we had to have. The product team is pretty responsive at reaching out to understand upgrade/enhancement requests and it has grown a lot in the 1 year that I've been using it. If you just need payments & reservation this may not be the system for you - but if you need more, like the virtual integration, multiple membership types and packages, and some marketing/communication (this is new) then this could be a great fit! This allowed me to replace Zen Planner, Keap/Infusionsoft and Zoom.

Pros

When we were looking for a member management system the important features to us were: *Membership contracts/setup & billing in one system*Ease of using the app or site to register for classes (and adjust as needed) *Virtual - we have in person and virtual clients (and some hybrid) so it was important that the system was able to integrate all of this in one place The system does a great job with these aspects and more and we're very grateful for that!

Cons

Struggles we had*Data migration - we were using a competitor prior and were told data migration for class attendance history would be easily completed ... it was not. It was finally straightened out, but involved a lot of manual work on my part to get all 125 members information correct.*Customer support - it can take days to get a response to customer support inquiries, they quite often refer you...

Hi Jaime, We appreciate the positive feedback! WellnessLiving is the definitive all-in-one solution for your fitness studio, large or small, and we integrate just about every tool you need for running your business. Memberships, contracts, booking, mobile app - it's all in one place and easy to use. Depending on the state of the original data, manual work may be needed during onboarding but your dedicated...

CW

Chris W.

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now....

Pros

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

Cons

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers...

HE

Hannah E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using...

Pros

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

Cons

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same. Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

GP

Gina P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Not for yoga studios with services

A huge headache. I dont know whats better but will begin seeing demos this week.

Pros

Its more affordable than MBO and all the class features work as they should. The apps are easy (when they’re working).

Cons

SERVICES:Literally everything regarding assets and appointment booking, I could literally go on forever.CUSTOMER SERVICE:Customer service is outsourced in a call center and i assume have a high turnaround. I get answers to my questions 50% of the time. The other 50% is my explaining my problem, breaking it down, over and over for 40 mins with no resolve. Ive lost countless hours on the phone with them (literally every day i come across an issue).Also since my forced “professional upgrade” the customers service has gotten worse, WHEN they answer the phone.APP slow and constantly crashing.MARKETING No integration with paid ads, clients get lost from website to WL.

Hi Gina, We're really sorry to hear this. The customer experience is always our top priority and it's hugely important to us that you're always able to get the answers you need after speaking with support. We have a very large support staff based both locally in North America as well as internationally to ensure we're able to get you quick responses no matter where you're calling from, or the nature...

AN

Anna N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Wellness Living Review

I cannot express enough how wonderful it is to work with the customer support team at Wellness Living. They go above and beyond to ensure that our business is thriving, and help us take it to the next level!The software is very intuitive and easy to use for us as administrators as well as our community members and clientele.

Pros

Customer support is unmatched!Our members can sign up for classes with ease.Our schedule is available for all to see.Processing payments is a breeze. Integration from MindBody software was smooth.

Cons

Some of our offers that should be auto renewed are available as a "one time purchase", but then auto renewed and causes confusion with our members and leads to more work to refund unrequested renewals.

Hey Anna, Thank you for the amazing review. We appreciate the positive feedback on your great experience with WellnessLiving, from the software usability itself to your time working with our customer support team. We market our product as a true all-in-one solution for just about every part of running your studio, and we're continuing to expand on the capabilities of the software to help better serve...

SJ

Sara J.

New User Feedback -

Great automation, simple and easy booking system with access for all my team. Easy to use a great for client journey especially with the white label app which looks great! Lots of training, detailed onboarding and tech support whenever required. Had a fantastic session with my Business Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who gave load of tips I could put into action immediately to improve sales and client journey.

Pros

Team set up data migration from the previous company, fantastic feedback on ease of use of app, so much functionality and automation. Starts to become intuitive after a while. I'm really liked how it can do all of my bookings, reports and create a full client journey. Everything is in 'real time'.

Cons

So much still to learn, little errors when setting up can set me back but the customer support team have been great and advising and resolving everything! New clients who are not as tech savvy, try to sign up and get confused by clicking Facebook/Google to sign up as it the first thing they see. They forget their password/struggle and give up or phone me because they have miseed the 'Sign Up' call to action at the bottom - would prefer this to be the first prompt.

Thanks for the great review Sara! We're glad to hear you're having a good time with ease of use on the app and with the software. WellnessLiving not only provides the various tools you need for your day-to-day but importantly it combines them into a an intuitively packaged platform so it's simple to learn, and easy to switch from one feature to another. We've focused much of our tech development into...