WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 6

The Shack Fitness

Pros

We find the software pretty user friendly and if we do not know how to do something we the customer service and tech support is super helpful and knowledgeable

Cons

There is nothing that we would say is a con about this software

Hey Chantal, Thanks for the awesome review! Every aspect of WellnessLiving has been designed to make life easier for you and your staff. We're glad you've also had a great experience with our Support Team! They're there to walk you through whatever you need, when you need it. It's no small satisfaction for us to see businesses succeed when making the switch to a more user-friendly, up-to-date software platform with the right Customer Support to help things run along smoothly. We recognize that the software is here to support your business, not vice-versa, which is why we keep our prices much lower than our larger competitors like MindBody. Thanks again for the review, and thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Excellent Service

all of my problems are taken care of. This is a great product!!

Pros

The ease and overall design of this software. The features are very useful!!

Cons

Some of the software was hard to learn and difficult to reach customer service.

Hey Marybernadette! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that businesses like yours need an easy to use and understand software to run your business as effectively and efficiently as possible. That is why we are always evolving and improving to ensure that we offer you all the tools and features you might need. Be sure to let us know what you would like to see from our support team in the future so that we can serve you better. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

a worthwhile business investment

100 percent satisfied from the first phone call with Ben to the last training session with [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros

Most importantly it works!!! It’s not a bs gimmick it’s functional and easy to manage.

Cons

Haven’t noticed many short comings. I’m sure something will pop up but as of now smooth business interface.

Hey Nakia, Alright!! Thanks for taking the time to write us this super review! We love to help make lives easier, plain and simple. If you've found our platform to be a solid investment of your time, that's the highest compliment we could ever aim for. Every business is different and so WellnessLiving has got a mind-boggling array of different options to fit your needs. Most importantly, we've kept...

THE best place to manage your Music School!

Hands down the best thing about Wellness Living is the people who work there. I could never say enough good things about my trainer!! She went over and above to ensure that I was transferred accurately from my previous company - including giving up her Saturday morning to spend 5 hours on the phone with me. She worked to be sure all accounts were in order, organize the store, update settings, showed me where to find specific reports, etc. She made sure all bases were covered as I started. The owners are equally professional and committed to their business, staff and clients. GREAT company!!!

Pros

I love the ease of use! Compared to my previous software, there are far fewer steps to execute normal tasks. The design and functional clarity gave me a lot of confidence right away. No business software could actually fall under the heading "Set it and forget it!" but this comes the closest!

Cons

I can't say there is anything I like the least. It does everything I need it to do easily and clearly. Perhaps the one thing I would add would be the ability to extend sessions by dragging them down to the next 15min - otherwise I really appreciate all that it does.

Hi Sheila! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that business owners like you need to be able to focus on your clients and that your software should take up as little time as possible. That is why we work so hard to provide you with as much freedom as possible by offering the simplest tools for the most complex tasks. We are also perfectionists...

Best Customer Service

The best customer service by far. Wellness Living goes out of their way to solve any issue they have. They always return calls. They have patience and care for their customers. They try their best to upgrade features. Their knowledge base is helpful if their are minor issues. You can easily learn to solve your own tasks in just a few minutes.

Pros

I liked the booking feature and reminders for the upcoming classes.

Cons

The online platform at these challenging times is not my repertoire as there’s too much to look into. I tried zoom and it’s okay. I’m a person to person type to teach yoga and meditation. Although my business has closed, I could still consider going back to try out the new online features if needed.

Hey Mayuri, Your review made my day! We always love hearing about the awesome experiences that customers like you have with our support team. We also understand that you've looked into Zoom. At WellnessLiving, we've recently integrated with them, and now you can set up your virtual classes and events, and invite clients to book, all in the software! If you need help with that, once again, our support...

Great for Marketers

Pros

I love how easy it is to send emails and automate them

Cons

Limited interconnections with other apps .

Hey Jude, Thank you for your review. We're excited to hear you love our automated email marketing feature. Our custom email templates are designed specifically to provide businesses like yours with all the tools to attract, engage, and retain clients, so that your business can run as smoothly as possible. In regards to limited integrations with other apps, our research and development team is always finding new ways to help streamline your business and save you time. That is why we take pride in being an all-in-one solution. Again, we're glad to hear our software is helping you achieve your goals and grow your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Great customer service

Over all experience has been positive. I was a little frustrated at first because I still didn't know the software very well. I think the on-boarding needs to be longer.

Pros

I have been able to have any issues or questions about the software answered with in the business day that I contact WL.

Cons

Some of the customizations regarding the process to schedule my staff is laborious.

Hello Drew, Thank you for your feedback. Our company is one built upon the research and development of business owners like you. Your openness and transparency provide us with the opportunity to improve and grow. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a positive experience with WellnessLiving. We understand that when adopting a new software, there may be a steep learning curve. Please refer to our Knowledge Base for additional information to help you optimize your experience and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Best booking software! Great customer service!

Pros

Wellness Living has LOTS of features, love the app, great customer service. They are amazing! Big thank you to the WL folks, thanks to you all I can run my business with ease!!!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like (sorry, they really are wonderful). Although EVERY company has room for improvement, the difference with WL is they continue to improve, and see issues to the end.

Hey Sky! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. Our entire team works so hard every day for you, and all of our customers to create the best business management software on the market, so it is exciting to hear that you love WellnessLiving and its suite of features so much! I will share your feedback with the team in our next meeting, its reviews like this that motivate us to keep on doing great things! Our support team's goal is to make your life easier and to help you run and scale your business. We will always continue to evolve and improve our offerings so that your business can be even more successful in the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Easy to use for customers

Pros

I started using Wellness Living last summer to manage classes and personal training sessions I run in a high rise. They make it very easy! The population is a bit older (60-80), but they rave about how easy the app is to use and sign up for classes. I also love how they automatically email each client asking for a review. I've collected so many without any effort which has been great for marketing.

Cons

Their payment processing partner, Paragon, is more expensive than I'd like. There are more fees beyond the 2.9% processing fee. This is the only reason I'm considering leaving.

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the review! WellnessLiving was designed with active input from our users to give studios the exact features, tool set and usability they needed to match their needs across all sorts of different business models. It's definitely really easy for clients to book classes and manage their account on the app, and we automated our built-in notifications suite so you can stay...

The software is great. Support is quick to get back to us. And they add new features when requested.

It's probably our most important cog in the wheel that is our business. It keeps everything organized and allows us to provide great customer service.

Pros

WellnessLiving has been responsible for much of our growth and retention. It was easy to get up and running with them. Also, their customer service is great. They've reached out to me several times to see if I wanted help with anything, and they provide plenty of tutorials to help get the most out of their software. They also have systems in place to automatically get customers reviewing us, talking about us, and connecting with us. We have around 30 reviews thanks to them. All in all, I've been very impressed with their service.

Cons

Hi Forrest! Thanks for your review; we couldn¿t be happier to be such an important part of your business. Our focus at WellnessLiving is providing you with the best customer service and a software that matches, so it¿s great to hear that your experiences have been so positive! We know that we¿d be nowhere without customers like you, which is why we do everything you can to help you grow and connect with your community. Thanks again, Forrest. Time to get back to working to continue to impress you!

Not for small business

Neutral - it wasn't the best product for our needs, but would be good for someone bigger.

Pros

This kept good records of our students. We could set up class passes and memberships easily.

Cons

This product was too expensive for a small studio that doesn't offer much. We only book 10 students at most.

Hey Kimberly, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate all feedback, it's what we use to guide our decisions as a company and to always continue improving. At WellnessLiving we support businesses of all sizes, ranging from small one-person studios to multi-location franchises. Above all, we've focused on making it easy-to-use and very flexible so as to accommodate a huge variety...

Great product! Great value!

We recently switched to Wellness Living after using Mindbody for three years. The data migration was easy... and any questions I had were quickly answered by my implementation rep. So far, I am loving the ease of making changes, and working in the client portal. I also love how my students can put their picture on their app, so it makes it easier for our teachers to recognize who is coming in and helps us remember students names. I would def recommend making the switch to Wellness Living to any studios out there looking for an easy way for clients to access your schedule, pay for classes.

Pros

Custom App, Request Appointments, Client Profiles

Cons

The only negative, which is not a huge deal, is the app is a little slow to open....

Hi Erika, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words! We're excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from MindBody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We're also happy you've enjoyed the...

Thank You WellnessLiving Great Product

I like working with the WellnessLiving Software and Support Staff. The software has pretty much everything and perhaps even more that I need to schedule and bill clients for yoga classes, yoga retreats, farm visits, and summer camp enrollment for kids. I am finding the support I am receiving from WellnessLiving Staff excellent, the support staff are: very patient, listen well, speak clearly as they explain what I need to do. Everyone has been very helpful with suggestions, responsive, kind, considerate and come with good humor.

Pros

The product is fairly easy to use. Familiarity helps. I like all the scheduling and purchasing options and the integrations of both. I keep learning all the options and it is more robust then I thought it would be.

Cons

It is not always intuitive for me but once I get help with learning how the software is working and how to set it up properly then it starts making more sense.

Hey Sharlene, Thanks for the fantastic review! At WellnessLiving, you're getting all the powerful tools and integrations you'll need to run your business in one integrated platform, without having to pay for all those separate add-on programs you'd otherwise require at many of our less-robust competitors. We've also made it a focus to keep things as simple and easy to use as possible, so we're glad...

So many options

Overall, anything that could be thought of as a need for business especially in the health and wellness is included in this software. There is a lot of marketing and incentive to get customers engagement and in this short attention span that is a huge plus.

Pros

This software has so many options, it is so useful, and caters to so many markets. The ability to set sales, to share coupons, to do email campaigns is so useful. everything in one place makes work very easy. Now that so many people are on their mobile being able to integrate a lot of the mobile options is a great assist.

Cons

The automation of marketing and design felt like it was a little short on customization compared to everything else on the site. There were options but there was an expectation or more. Not enough to shy away from the software at all.

Hello Mark, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to see you're enjoying features like sharing coupons, the ability to set sales, and all-built rewards program. We're continuously optimizing our all-in-one platform with new customizations and features to make sure that you are meeting all your business' goals while providing top-notch service to your clients! Thank you...

WellnessLiving Revised Review

Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

Pros

It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

Cons

It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Overall, I definitely recommend Wellness Living for your business.

Pros

We really enjoy using Wellness Living for our business. Since our coaches travel from location to location, it's important to have a reliable system that can be modified according to your needs. Don't have a specific feature you would like? Well, they are always working toward improvements. The on-boarding experience was superb. They took the time to explain the program based on your business.

Cons

Their current help team is great at answering according to the basic facts, but not in being innovative to meet your business' specific needs. If their on boarding specialist did follow up appointments after launching the program, it would definitely be an easier experience after signing up. The Achieve App is really helpful but not good for recurring appointments. The Elevate App for staff is slow, but does the job.

Hi Jamie! Thanks for leaving your review. Our teams at WellnessLiving are always working to provide customers like you with the most powerful and easy-to-use business management system possible so that you can focus on your business while we focus on your software needs. We are so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our system and staff so far. We are always evolving based on customer suggestions, so let our team know what you would like to see implemented in the future. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Great software with great functionalities

Overall, the process from the first demo to now having the software in use for almost a year was very easy. This is in parts thanks to the functionality but also because of a great support team at WL.

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate through. Setup is very intuitive and changes can be done quickly if needed. What we like the most is the integration into our website and the different apps that we can use - either for our staff or our clients.

Cons

The only thing that we would suggest is adding another payment provider. Other than that I don't have anything that i don't like.

Hey Sascha, Thank you for the positive words. Your experience means everything to us and we are delighted you are happy with the switch to WellnessLiving! Businesses love the powerful mobile apps and features like the integrated website widgets. It's just so important that it is really easy for your clients to access your business online or on their phones and likewise for your staff to take care...

Great Product!

Pros

I really enjoy this software, not just because it's Canadian, like me, but their overall platform is easy to work with and is fairly simple to set-up. Great product and customer service too!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have an individual option for each student to apply a credit to their account individually as opposed to disengaging the overall global option in the setup.

Hi Josee, Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that a fellow Canadian business is enjoying our software. We've designed WellnessLiving to ensure that it's easy to navigate and user-friendly, so your daily operations become a breeze! We know that your clients are a priority, so with our streamlined software, we make sure that your total focus goes to them. We're so happy to hear...

WellnessLiving is the best

”I am a new Yoga studio, and I decided to go with WellnessLiving mainly because of the customer service I received initially. The price also played a factor, but the customer service was the deciding factor. The monthly fee is very reasonable compared to others, actually much better than others. I have been working with WellnessLiving now for almost a year, and I recommend them. My clients love the app, and I love the interface and how they are always improving and adding features. I know I may sound like a broken record, but you can not ask for a better customer service team.”

Pros

The customer service is top-notch, and I appreciate how WellnessLiving hears our needs and updates software to meet our needs.

Cons

Some of the terminologies are different from what I am accustomed to.

Hey Vern, Thank you for the amazing review! At WellnessLiving, you can expect a 5-star experience each time you contact our Support Team. WellnessLiving was built to support businesses and help them grow, which is why we listen to feedback from businesses like you to help us determine which new features and improvements we'll be adding next. Our success as a company depends on your success, and we've made an extensive effort to deliver the best all-round software package in functionality, ease of use, customer support, and in price as well. We're glad your clients are loving the app and we're working hard to add many new enhancements that will take the client experience even higher. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Wellness Living Customer Service is Unmatched

Amazing! I have needed help with programming specific purchase options and Gordon P. A level 3 pecualist at WL has been terrific!

Pros

I really love how easy it is to use the software, and how great customer service reps are when you have any questions about programming!

Cons

I really would love to see quickbooks being compatible with the software soon!

Hey Sharon, We really appreciate it any time one of our customers share their amazing experience with WellnessLiving, and it's really encouraging to our team members in the customer support department because it shows them the fruit of all their hard work and effort they do to help our customers every day. The software is certainly easy to use but our customers often tell us that the personal level...

WellnessLiving is a real customer focused software provider; they listen and act!

I became a client of WellnessLiving in 2015 and presented a limitation of the previous software I used to a senior member; not only was my request listened to but, it was implemented within that year (Book-a-Spot tm)!

Pros

The company listens to its customers! They accept & implement good idea suggestions which improve the platform for all businesses.

Cons

The first iteration of CRM is largely manual; it's a good start but, it needs to be much more automated to compete with vendors who are primarily focused on CRM solutions in their space.

Hey Rodger! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. WellnessLiving has been built on the innovative suggestions of business owners like yourself, which is why we always do our best to implement the brilliant ideas that you provide to us. We choose which suggestions to focus on based on customer demand, so make sure to keep letting our team know what you would like to see next. We are so proud to be a part of your business and look forward to another four years of growing together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

This company is incredible

Fantastic

Pros

This is my first time to use software of this nature. Wellness Living and their support team have been extremely helpful in walking me through the set up and continue to support me as I learn how to navigate it. I appreciate their patience as they are so willing to take me through procedures step by step. Wellness Living has been the easiest thing in the process of opening my business!

Cons

Would like more access to features like SOAP notes on the elevate app

Hey Rachel, Thank you for your wonderful review we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! What helps us stand apart from the competition is our first-class support staff. From the data migration to your personalized software training, your onboarding specialist is with you every step of the way to help you familiarize yourself with our all-in-one platform, as we...

Wellness Living

The entire customer support experience has been fantastic. There is a lot to learn and everyone is knowledgeable, patient, and warm!

Pros

Such an easy transition! It's easy to learn and the help section is thorough. This software fills in the frustrating gaps missing from our previous platform.

Cons

I'll let you know when that happens. We have been so happy.

Great System

Easy scheduling, online scheduling/purchasing. Love the livestream & On demand function.

Pros

Wonderful System. Very user friendly. Love all the features. Exactly what our business needs.

Cons

Still new to the sytem but so far has everything we need.

Hey Anne, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you can operate your business with ease using Wellnessliving. Our platform was built for business owners through much research and development, so we pride ourselves on a system that is both intuitive and customizable. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we're working...

The customer service team at Wellness Living has helped me every step of the way

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with Wellness Living for 12 months now and I could not be happier. Our account representative has been outstanding in helping me get set up. Every time we have had a question ( and believe me, there have been many) He is very quick to respond and makes sure our issue is solved in a very timely manner. Along with rep, the customer service team at Wellness has been exceptional as well. I am grateful for the team at Wellness Living and look forward to growing our business with them!

Cons

There have been a few updates that I would like to see happen, but have not yet been completed. However, I understand that WL has to make sure more urgent matters are taken care of first, it would be nice to know about the status of my requests.

Hi Lauren! Thank you for your review and for choosing to spend this past year with us. We¿re so glad to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences so far! Our team is committed to giving you the best customer support experience possible, which is why they work so hard to keep you satisfied. We¿re always working to make the software work exactly how you and businesses like yours need, so keep your suggestions coming!