Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 4

excellent

Apollo has helped me source many great relationships.

Pros

easy to use, great value for money, and super comprehensive.

Cons

very little; thanks for creating a wonderful product!

Apollo is a catalyst for Lead Generation and sales

Pros

I love that I can search for new prospects from Apollo dashboard itself using Apollo prospect searcher and select them to create an email campaign and launch them as well. It's like huge time saving for any executives or marketing professionals like myself.

Cons

Although Apollo let you search and give you companies personnel email and numbers most of it are not verified, or maximum percentage out of total found emails were not confirmed by Apollo and it's not that good, but still it does the job.

Great system!

We use this to generate leads and communicate with prospects. It's been a very efficient way of emailing/ obtaining new contacts within companies we want to work with

Pros

We absolutely love nurturing leads and communicating with them via email via Apollo! Very easy

Cons

We sometimes encounter snags like outdated info or duplicate contacts but not very often

Good for inteligence information gathering on companies.

I am a pharmaceutical company worker. I am responsible of international export/import. Especially when it is import , i find the companies but most of them are very difficult to find respective email addresses. This is when Apollo comes handy. I find the closest person to my goal and directly e-mail them. This is why is use Apollo. Company websites fail to provide accurate email addresses and Apollo fixes this issue.

Pros

Getting related persons' email addresses of the companies we are interested in.

Cons

Actually there is nothing i dont like. I can not use the paid version. Otherwise it would be very informative. Limited version gives me only 5 pages of potential individuals and their email addresses. Also i can not make a search and i know this is not a problem on the paid version. But my company ... i can not persuade them for another expense. Especially when you live in the country of economical crisis every day.

Best cold connecting software

Very good, budget-friendly and really helpful in your cold emailing efforts.

Pros

All-in-one software, easy to use. Has multiple features like finding leads, making lists and sequences, sending out emails, and tracking the open rates of the emails. Can also export leads.

Cons

You can only save 25 leads at a time if you do not have a professional account and when you want to save hundreds of leads, it is time taking. The search filters to find prospective leads can be made better.

Best Lead Generation Software

It is very best software which I have used for lead generation . It gives unlimited leads on LinkedIn page so that's why it is very useful . I am recommend this software to bye anytime .

Pros

Its dashboard is come on web page with specific designation of people's working on that institute.So that very much time save in searching leads . This thing I like about this software .

Cons

It gives 100 credits for unpaid users after that it's result prohibited .Also software want to improve leads in Asia region.

Accurate data made Easy at Unbeatable Prices

When all other platforms were only interested in getting paid, Apollo delivered a seamless integration free of charge, and that earns our trust and our business.

Pros

Apollo integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn and it provides unlimited accurate information with just a click of a mouse for an unbeatable price. It has made our job so much easier!

Cons

There are small percentage of times when email address is not available, but even those are cases where other platforms also don't have the info

"Don't leave home without it"

Overall, extremely satisfied with the Apollo tool. Makes data mining in our CRM super easy.

Pros

Apollo goes hand-in-hand with our CRM and is super easy to learn and use.

Cons

Since you asked, I'd like to not have to sign into Apollo every time I log into LinkedIn.

Apollo Review

Sequences are coll

Pros

email integration Custom fileds are cool

Cons

integration with linkedin Sqeunces are not good enough System error frequently

Customer Service

It has been great. I did have a miscommunication with Apollo. They allowed me to explain my view of the issue. They listened and rectified in an incredibly quick fashion. Was one of the best customer service experiences I ever had.

Pros

Database is high quality. The tools appear to be extensive. I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

Cons

A bit complicated and challenging to use for me. Likely those more advance in using these tools would find it less challenging.

Best Hub For Your Lead Generation Activities

Using Apollo has let me streamline my lead generation activities. Using the same software for both lead generation and outreach makes things smooth.

Pros

It was easy to find contacts in the database based on revenue, employee number, tool stack, and so on. You can easily add them to the campaign you've set up.

Cons

Adding leads to your list is handled in a very slow manner. You have to add them 25 at a time. And this is at every tier except the enterprise level.

Best data results when compared to others

support is excellent. great value.

Pros

the data returned was more accurate and expansive.

Cons

Some categories for small businesses are missing

"Great tool for finding prospect leads"

Pros

I'm using Apollo.io for finding leads, lead's contact information and email marketing, etc. Apollo.io is a great tool for lead generation, prospecting leads, and finding contact information. It is user-friendly, super easy to search & discover contacts with verified contact info.

Cons

It's only able to extract/verify work email, not personal email(Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc). It can be a great thing if they improve tools for extracting personal email. :)

Create marketing campaigns

Using for outbound sales and email drip campaigns.

Pros

Great for drip email campaigns. There is flexibility to track call and/or email campaigns. Great for outbound marketing.

Cons

There are so many layers of features and it takes awhile to learn them. They have great customer service to ask questions

Data Integrity

very satisfied with the service and will recommend to other.

Pros

quality of the information is on point and I never have to worry about it. UI is easy to navigate through and find what I'm looking for.

Cons

Most of the features are robust and provide me with what I'm looking for.

I love Apollo a great tools

I love it other tools does not offer like Apollo did, it makes your life easier and not complicated at all

Pros

I can easily access this while using my LinkedIn account and every leads is accurate

Cons

I like least is that some emails are not available for hard to find contacts

Easy, light and effective CRM.

Pros

The platform is not cumbersome to use, and isn't bloated with unnecessary features. Works as it should and has the features a salesperson needs.

Cons

Didn't have any frustrations with the platform or find any areas that were lacking for my uses.

Game Changer for the Sales Team

Overall, Apollo has helped our sales team out by making us more efficient and more productive! We could not imagine having to work without Apollo

Pros

This tool has made it incredibly easy to track valuable prospects and helps us understand what campaigns are working and which are not. This gives us the ability to improve our campaigns and dig through the data to understand why

Cons

The contact data could definitely be improved

The best value for money

I use it for lead generation. I found it very effective and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, great filters, fast, powerful. I loved the fact that you can insert personalised fields on emails.

Cons

Email formatting could be improved with more options.

User-friendly and Verified Email Addresses

I would highly recommend Apollo, especially for start-up companies. It gives a lot of free credits and provides quality work email addresses.

Pros

I really like it because of the following reasons: 1. Easy to use (When you click the extension, it shows the company information already) 2. Shows the key person or decision-makers 3. Almost all work email addresses are verified

Cons

Apollo needs to improve on giving verified work email addresses. Sometimes, when I use an email validator, it shows that email addresses are a catch all email.

Apollo review

It's good, since I'm not paying for it. But I find Sales QL better as the emails that they provide are more reliable, they have a larger email database and they offer all the emails they can find.

Pros

it's free and helps find emails. I like the interface also and that I can get email without going to the prospects page on LinkedIn.

Cons

I can only find 70% of emails and it only shows one email.

Great Platform If You Are Engaging With Leads

We are finding Apollo useful and will continue to use it.

Pros

Finding the emails of the leads is the best thing about Apollo.

Cons

It constantly sign out, so I need to log in very often which can be frustrating.

Good Prospecting Tool

Pros

Apollo makes it easy to create custom filtered prospecting lists and drip campaigns. The sequencing is a nice feature.

Cons

Slow load times. Customer service and coaching to enhance tools has been just ok.

Apollo é a melhor solução de enriquecimento de dados

Pros

Com o Apollo eu consigo enriquecer os dados de contatos alvo, importar dados para o meu CRM e qualificar bem os leads gerados.

Cons

Pouca funcionalidade de sales engagement

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Love it

Pros

Its looks accurate and assure us of a valid email. so I don't need to verify it. I like it mostly

Cons

I miss export results. if it will be free then it will be better for us