Apollo Logo

Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

Apollo Reviews - Page 4

Akshay B.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Apollo is extremely powerful tool but little complex to understand

Pros

I like that it provides all the tools that I need for competitive and business analysis which directly helps my company in sales operation. From the time I purchased this tool till now, it decreased the amount of time I use in sales and market research task.

Cons

1. The tool is a bit complex to understand at first because of the vast features which are good but I think there should be a little bit of improvement in user experience. 2. When Apollo shifted from ZenProspect, after that I faced a lot of issues while using the tool like wrong information while applying filters, requesting contacts, sequence report data. But Apollo addressed those issue and improving it continuously.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Diverse functionality and user friendly interface

Pros

The best about this software is numerous features and services which a user can access under a single platform, one can manage and engage with their leads as well as connect with them with ease. They have an excellent database , and best best thing about it is that it also get updated. While its usage is very smooth and convenient you need not be a pro or a techsaavy for using it, it can be easily used with someone with basic knowledge of this kind of software.

Cons

They should focus on their user mobile application to give users with more functionality so that they can have control over it remotely or during holidays, it seems expensive for organizations like startups or sme's, there are several other alternatives now available at comparatively lesser prices.

Rakib H.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Apollo saved by time in finding leads

Basically as a social media manager, prospect finding is almost regular for me and Apollo really did a great job in providing service in this aspect. So far having a great time using apollo :D

Pros

Email Finding and prospect list features particularly. I have been using the email finding for a long time and trust me its actually good.

Cons

I haven't actually used all the features in the software. But i think Apollo should really reconsider their ui every time they are adding a new feature because it really becomes complex to use sometimes.

CH

Celine H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A good tool for prospecting but some issues

Overall it's a great tool, could just use some bug improvements.

Pros

I like the layout of Apollo and how everything is easily accessible. I like how I can find my prospect and put them in a messaging sequence. I like the analytics and how I can track how well my sequences are performing. For the most part, the data is accurate.

Cons

I don't like how it crashes on me constantly. I will be in the middle of something and all the sudden it crashes. I also don't like how slow it can be.

WA

Waqas A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Apollo - quickest lead generation tool

Pros

Emails are mostly valid and accurate. Easy to use and have good internal data.

Cons

They do not provide phone numbers in good quantity. Phone numbers finding should be inproved.

AP

Ajit P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

One of the Appropriate Database Software

I using apollo for last 2 years and I find it very much convenient and accurate especially regaring email addresses. I always suggest my friends to use apollo in case of difficulties in getting email addresses of specific contacts or titles..I am loving it. Apollo. It gives us monthly 50 records free of cost which is best part of it. no other software, may be I can trust only apollo. I can say in in one single line - "If Apollo is there, Nothing is impossible".

Pros

Business Email Address is the most essential part to reach out the targeted audience/client. I easily get the email address from appollo. Its very simple and easy to copy email address and also the validity of the email address is shown there how accurate it is.

Cons

DIrect or mobile number of contacts should be there along with email address and should be accurate with simple plan (monthly 50 records which i am using). please do this needful.

John Christopher D.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

I Love Apollo it is easy to use for lead generation

Pros

I Love Apollo it is easy to use for lead generation I have using this on my job and I enjoy it, the quality of the leads I got is great and it helps me to be productive all the time

Cons

I like least is that some time some of the leads are not complete details but I understand it is just not 100% available

CH

Clair H.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A fraud: Apollo is not like what they advertised themselves

Terrible! Never experience any aftersales service this bad!

Pros

Quite easy to use, and seems to have a cost advantage compared to other software, but that's just their advertisement, not what they really offer customers!

Cons

On all of Apollo's pricing pages, they advertise that when you purchase the software (any plan except Free package), you will receive unlimited email credit/month for lead generation. Only after you pay, in your account will show the notice that your plan only has 10.000 credits/month. Contact their helpdesk and they will say that due to Apollo's policy, which is stated in their Terms and Conditions, each account can only have 10.000 credits per month. Be careful when purchasing Apollo, because they feel no shame when cheating their customers, and even said that because this is their policy, they won't solve the issue and do not allow a refund. Don't even have the willingness to contact the customers themselves to give a proper apology and explanation!

Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

Pros

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Cons

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

NC

Nathan C.

Best tool to find leads

Really good software if you are looking for leads, in my opinion, it's the best software of its kind

Pros

The free plan already gives a lot of value and this is unbelievable, really good cost benefit

Cons

It has so many features that get's a little confusing to understand what is essential and what is not

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Good CRM with intuitive interface

Overall very good and especially easy for our inbound sales team to use with sales communication.

Pros

Easy viewing of all functions in one screen. Able to start and customize workflows very easily.

Cons

Integration with some of our existing systems could be difficult. That might have been partially due to them being legacy systems

em

emmanuel m.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

vendes porque vendes

hemos podido incrementar nuestras ventas desde que comenzó la pandemia y lo mejor de todo es que hemos reducido los recursos comerciales.

Pros

me gusta mucho apollo porque llego a muchos clientes potenciales.

Cons

en algunas ocasiones los correos electrónicos están incorrectos.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Andrei R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

They reached a great market position

Pros

Apollo has grown and become almost the default go to when it comes to leads contact data, as it consistently seem to be having the largest global database in many industries.

Cons

I liked the amount of data per industry available and the ease of use. One can build lead lists very fast and the time to outreach is extremely low thanks to this, thanks also to the built in sequencing.

JM

Jessy M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

I love apollo because it is easy to use.

Pros

Emails are usually dependable and precise. They are easy to use and have extensive internal knowledge.

Cons

They do not provide enough quantity of phone numbers. The procedure of looking for phone numbers might be made better.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Better than nothing, but not my favorite

Pros

Zenprospect has a wide database that you can use to find contacts from a variety of businesses. I support accounts from 1-200 employees and found it useful for this segment. Building a report is easy to do, and ZP integrates with Salesforce which allows me to cross-check if this account exists in our CRM, who it belongs to, etc. I also like seeing who from my company has contacted someone in that account previously within ZP. For sequences, I like that you can track opens and click-throughs and A/B test messaging.

Cons

Sequences are pretty unintuitive to set up and are very buggy. For example, enabling a sequence to turn on doesn't do anything- you must individually enable each step in the sequence to truly enable or disable the sequence. I learned this the hard way when I thought I turned off a drip campaign but it was accidentally running for weeks. I also did not like that auto-responses came into my inbox, it made it hard to track and sort through real responses.

JJ

Janel J.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 employees

Perfect for Lead Gen

It helps me doing my job well , so I am very thankful about this software.

Pros

It has the extension that I need the most giving accurate data especially the emails that most people need doing lead gen.

Cons

Not all company person don't have emails or number but only some.

NJ

Nykia J.

Market Research, 501-1,000 employees

User

Great!

Pros

I can find contacts I need. It's good with emails and the amount of credits are good,

Cons

Not enough numbers. Not enough direct numbers.

NV

Nakul Vikram S.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Amazing

Has been an excellent experience and would strongly recommend it to my friends.

Pros

Giving the email pattern even if the contact details of specific person is not available.

Cons

Has accounts for people of which contact details are not provided.

Gk

Gulzar k.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Superb for carefully mature business sectors.

Our consultancy executes Sales Engagement to assist clients with accomplishing income tagets. In any case, to assist them with building their outreach group and cycles, they should supply an adequate number of leads. Apollo addresses that need flawlessly.

Pros

First rate UX makes for productive work process. Running an elite execution business knowledge group is a breeze, basically because of the thoroughly examined sifting and labeling subsystems. We transform newbie specialists into first rate lead gen authorities in under a month, on account of Appollo. We've successfully addressed TOFU supply for each client with Apollo.

Cons

It doesn't work for simple business sectors. For example, in Brazil, old school manufacturing plants are scarcely on the web, most don't have a site, so Apollo can't track down them. In any case, on the off chance that you can concoct possibilities information for different sources, Apollo will soar your efficiency on running them.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Review for Apollo tool

my experience is good with this tool as I daily reached out to new contact so with the help of this tool I can easily reach them.

Pros

Pros are a good tool for outreach and marketing, you can access them free also. You can get all company details along with the details of the employees like contact details and it's useful if someone is approaching or finding contact details.

Cons

the details after finding out are not verified sometimes

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy way for find out prospect.

Pros

Apllo help me to finding contact information. Most of email are valid. Recommended.

Cons

Overall CRM and other tools good working but customer support need to more fast solution.

Best Email finding tool

Pros

I can easyle get person email address most of email are valid. CRM best for my sales engesment.

Cons

All fountion are important for bussiness. There has not any negetive.

KH

Kimberley H.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Great Lead Source & Email Verification Tool

My overall experience has been great, the number of correct emails vastly outweighs the ping backs.

Pros

This software is excellent for finding leads and their emails, without it we may not be able to reach out to as many contacts as we have.

Cons

The verification process can be a little slow and inaccurate, having had a couple of email ping backs.

Hien N.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

I found some potential leads for my B2B Marketing campaign thanks to Apollo

Good overall for us and for our B2B SaaS Company.

Pros

Thanks to Apollo, I have found my right target leads due to persona customization. It really hepls my email marketing campaign can be sent to the right target

Cons

Most contacts that Apollo has in the data are from American regions. In fact, we would like to find contacts in European countries. That's a big loss for us.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Money-Saving Tool For Marketers

Pros

The tool has features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Hunter.io combined. Thus, saving you a lot of money by purchasing a premium subscription to Apollo, instead of purchasing premium subscription to those two tools.

Cons

The email addresses that are shown in Apollo are usually invalid. Users still need to use email address verification tools like Neverbounce or Zerobounce.