CallPage Reviews

4.52/5 (25 reviews)

Volodymyr Turchak

Better client service

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Our overall client service improved after implementing the widget. Sales reps receive positive opinions from clients really often.

Joanna Worotyńska (Wójcik)

The best way for our customers to call us

Reviewed 2019-04-02

I wish their price was lower, but it’s still fair.

Anonymous

Takes your business to the next level

Reviewed 2018-12-06

The CallPage App is giving you the chance to make each one of your website guests to a customer. The guests can easily contact you by phone and then, during a call conversation you make them customers. You can also make promotions with a CallPage link and get calls instantly. Super App! Will definitely recommend on!

Shannon Ryan

Increase Phone Call Conversions On Your Website

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Increased phone call conversions for my business since using CallPage

Anonymous

Great software to audit calls

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Fast and efficient, met all our expectations!

Adam Ostapinski

Great solution for a multi-department company

Reviewed 2019-02-19

We operate globally so the fact that all connections generated via CallPage are free is just perfect for us and enables us to reduce expenses. If you struggle with a high average hold time CallPage will help you solve this problem.

Olga Reminna

Great app, I don't want to use another

Reviewed 2016-12-05

I've been using CallPage for some time now and I really don't want to change it for any other app. Since my company's regulations may seem complicated at the first sight we used to have a problem with conversion. People often got discouraged after visiting our website and didn't buy anything. CallPage changed it. It offers a potential customer a call back from our customer service so people are encouraged to contact us. Then we can explain everything and answer customer's questions. During the first week, we've received more phone calls than in a month! My sales team loves it - and my CEO loves it too.

Lead generation booster

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Before the implementation of CallPage, we had some problem with clients visiting the website and leaving it without any interaction. Now the widget makes them stay and encourages them to contact us.

Kinga Odziemek

A really convenient tool

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Thanks to CallPage feature “Leave the message” we’re able to generate leads even after business hours or during weekends. When our reps are back at work they can respond to all messages and get in touch with potential prospects.

Olha Lypnytska

Perfect tool to improve many areas of the sales department

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Reasonable price and great product!

Anonymous

CallPage makes it easy to talk to website visitors

Reviewed 2019-04-18

CallPage was super easy to set up, and within 10 minutes I had a shiny new widget on my site that makes it easy for visitors to reach out and talk to a human (me) instead of making them jump through hoops with chat support or submitting tickets - which leads to more clients and sales.

Bartosz Michalak

Outstanding results

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Our company has been using this tool for a long time and we get all the results we expected.

Vitalii Malets

Perfect and simple tool

Reviewed 2016-12-02

This app look really nice. I like that I can customize texts in the pop up and its overall looks. Thanks to it I get much more calls from my customers. Great value for money.

Anonymous

CallPage is a 10/10 tool!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-20

The option with multiple reps using the CallPage widget is just a life saver. I’m pretty sure team can work more efficiently with CallPage.

Anonymous

Can not cancel this service

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Have not had a good experience with this company. Would not recommend them to anyone I know.

Anonymous

Dishonest business that would not allow us to cancel

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-03

Dishonest operators that make it hard to cancel.

Gourav Mahendra

We stopped wasting time on email follow-ups and chatting

Reviewed 2019-03-24

Certainly Callpage is a kind of must-have tool for big-ticket client companies as a single phone call and help you in converting a lead to potential client.

Daniel Vlad

the new VA on the website

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-26

I love it how it can offer visitors a way to get a quick callback or leave a message in a very efficient way. I use this for some of our clients and the results are good.

Maksym Volokhan

Easy and useful

Reviewed 2016-12-18

The number of incoming calls has always been a problem in our company. Our customers were often made to wait on hold and it resulted in really negative opinions about the company. CallPage helped us to organize things because it automatically connects our consultants with a person who orders a call. What is more, CallPage is really easy to install and use. I recommend this widget!

Cammy Ang

Great for Lead Generation

Reviewed 2017-06-08

Easy to install on any website. Can customize the call widget [limited, but may do] Can add tags to leads Can blacklist numbers and ip addresses. Have API and integration to Wordpress, Slack and some CRM. Customer support is very friendly.

Anna Pantus

Excellent app

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I find CallPage excellent mainly because it helps us to convert website visitors into customers. It keeps people who visit our website on the website by offering a free callback, so it reduces bounce rate. Thanks to that our sales process is much better! I also like that I have access to all conversation made by my consultants.

Olena Savchuk

Very useful

Reviewed 2016-12-07

CallPage is very useful for every call centre. It helps to organize work and gives team leaders a possibility of analyzing each and every call. I'm very happy to receive notification about every missed call - it's much easier to evaluate the work of my team now.

Krystyna Chenash

Really increases conversion rate

Reviewed 2016-12-13

We use CallPage to get inbound calls from our clients. At some point we noticed that though the traffic on our website was good, we didn't get many leads. CallPage was one of solutions we introduced and it really helped to increase conversion. We couldn't be happier.

Andrei Surmach

Just what we needed

Reviewed 2016-11-29

Good solution. We are happy because potential customers contact us and usually decide to buy after talking to our consultant. Our customers are happy because they don't have to wait to connect with the consultant. It's a win-win situation.

Bogdan Tyskyy

Good value for money

Reviewed 2016-12-12

CallPage is a well-designed and useful tool. It delivers what it promises: callback to potential customers in 28 seconds, more contacts, customization. I think that it is good value for money.