QCommission Reviews

4.41/5 (158 reviews)

Alice Hammond

An extremely versatile and customizable commissions solution!

Reviewed 2016-07-18

Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of exceptions to the rules that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs

Robert Antista

QCommission a versatile solution

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Our Company uses QCommission with QuickBooks Enterprise to calculate and report sales commission for our sales and account management team. This versatile web-based tool has allowed us to implement a commission plan that is free of the burdens of a manual process. The QCommission Team worked closely with us to help implement and test the system prior to putting it into active production. This tool integrates well with QuickBooks to allow our Company to accurately calculate and pay commission. We are able to pay and report commissions timely, provide visibility to management and payees through the reporting capabilities and complete the process with substantially less effort. The tool has the ability to manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex, allowing for changes as a company's needs changes. The QCommission Support Team is responsive and has always helped resolve any issues or address questions. I would strongly recommend this tool for any company seeking to efficiently and effectively manage a commission program. Pros Versatile web-based Integrates well with QuickBooks Can manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex Good analytics and reporting Cost effective

Laura G.

Excellent. The product, the customer service, the overall solution has been streamlined.

Reviewed 2017-11-30

It has been an immense time savings to our company. With paying near 1,000 payees with over 60 different comp plans, this flexible solution has been extremely helpful in tracking payee movement, incentives, and audit trails. Not to mention, the support team's customer service is second to none. For the low price of the system, we've already seen a return on investment in our eyes.

Alex Berry

QCommission is a solid commission processor that does almost everything I need (see cons)

Reviewed 2017-07-25

It has made my job significantly easier, rendering several weeks of work down to just a couple days a month. I have found that it is highly accurate, and often the only mistakes are due to user error alone.

Dave Luczak

We had an overall positive experience in all phases of the configuration & implementation of QC.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-24

Our commission process as it existed before QCommission was slow, time-consuming and open to human error. Automating the processes we formerly did by hand has given our payroll person more time to devote to other things.

Jeannette Johnsen

TKO Associates knocks out commissions with QCommission!

Reviewed 2009-07-21

I have recommended QCommission to many of my other QuickBooks and Enterprise clients. The cost is very reasonable and the benefits are soaring. Jeannette Johnsen QuickBooks Pro Advisor 972-672-8773 jeannette@jmulderqb.com TKO Associates Dallas, TX

Kevin Galioto

Great value and excellent customer support

Reviewed 2016-11-22

We are a manufacturing company that has locations in US, Mexico and Brazil. Our company has been using QCommission for over three years now. We have had to use their customer support for a number of our new projects. They have been exceptional for us. They are courteous, prompt and very knowledgeable on the product and have had exceptional patience with us. We are very happy that we found them years ago and will continue to use them moving forward. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to manage their commission payments.

Andrew Holmes

Save time and effort calculating commissions based on job profitability

Reviewed 2010-12-02

QCommission has saved us time and effort in calculating commissions. It is robust enough to handle complex allocations and calculations.

Neil Noonan

its been great

Review Source: Software Advice

After fine tuning the original software it now meets our expectations. if it wasn't for the Y2K scare we would never have seen this product.

Anonymous

Generally, our experience has been good because the software completes all of the basics needed.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

The commission software is much better than our previous software and is cost manageable. It satisfies the basic needs of what is required on a monthly basis.

ADam W.

Reviewed 2016-09-16
Review Source: Software Advice

QCommission is easy enough to use on your own but still gives you a lot of control and the ability to set up many different plans for your sales reps. Integration with QuickBooks is seamless. Their support staff has been excellent to work with and always gets back to us in short order.

Shari Doe

Has streamlined our archaic commission tracking and reporting system!

Reviewed 2016-08-03

After 20+ years of strictly reporting through Excel and Access our company needed a change as we were growing quickly and taking on a 30% sales increase. The Support and Implementation departments are incredible to work with an very prompt in their communication. Prabhu and Yuvaraj always answer within 30min of an e-mail and provide a very detailed answer that is incredibly easy to understand and put into action. We are very pleased with the services we have received and would highly recommend the program to any business dealing with sales and commissions!

Susan Haines

Very well supported. provides needed calculations and reporting

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-27

flexible, use quarterly with Annual structure changes fits our commission structure, regions and currencies good support team at Qcommission

Susan Donghia

QCommissions

Reviewed 2013-10-30

I have working mainly with Alejandro Vargas & Govind Kumar since I took over processing commissions in 2013. They have both helped me tremendously learning how the program works and what I would be able to do. I was in a position where I had no one here on the job to teach me. We have fixed a lot of problems within QCommissions, making sure things were set up correctly. Then Govind and others in India have helped me get better reporting which has helped our company make better decisions and help our advisors. The revised reporting has also helped me calculate commissions more efficiently. Cellarstone is also in the process of implementing commissions calculations within QCommisions which will really be a big help for me. QCommissions is running better each month I run commissions. I am extremely pleased and anticipate being able to give 5 stars in the near future.

Mitchell Sowards

Extremely flexible with helpful staff

Reviewed 2017-09-06

QCommission is absolutely the best commission calculating software add-on available for QuickBooks. It is extraordinarily flexible and can implement just about any commission system you can imagine. I have used it for several years and they have implemented a number of different commission systems for me. The staff is very helpful when requesting assistance or professional services and their fees for such services are very reasonable.

Jeannette Johnsen

A Decade of Great Experiences!

Reviewed 2016-12-08

We at TKO Associates started working with the QCommission team in 2008 and have been continually delighted with the support and the ability of Technical support to listen and understand our ever-changing needs. Recently we have asked for a custom report that every company needs for job costing. The Customer, specific Job, flexibility for dates and flexibility for Rep. The team at QCommissions has been attentive, willing to change when we said "that's great" but can we have it to do this not that. The technical team is patient and always contacts us in a timely manner. We believe that QCommission is the best software for the money. Thank you, Team, we are glad to have you on outside as we continue to grow.

Maria Salzone

Wexler Packaging Products

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Q Commission really met a void we had with our Quickbooks software. We now can smoothly and efficiently calculate our monthly sales commissions for each sales rep with ease, consistency, and accuracy. We have had some more specific needs over time and they have always met our new requirements on a timely basis much to our satisfaction. They are always available for customer support and I like the utilization of Go to Meeting in order to communicate our needs and questions clearly and more personally. I would highly recommend Q commissions to business associates with the same type of need. I have dealt in particular with Siva a lot who has always been a pleasure to work with. Thanks Q Commission.

Jeannette Johnsen

Hooray, thank you team thank you

Reviewed 2016-04-05

The QCommission development and support team walked TKO through the huge transition with patience and kindness. They were able to work with India and California at Texas time. The team listened to requests and concerns and delivered a product that satisfied all our needs. The transition from their desktop version, which we have used for 5 years, to the web environment was seamless. Hat's off to the entire group. I would highly recommend them for your custom commission needs.

Chelsea dugan

Commission Game changer!!

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I got tired of having o track sales and commission on an excel spreadsheet and I have to make sure everyone updated theirs and knew what charge backs they got. This is a major time saver and it shares with my accounting software so its easy too.

Fern Klein

QCommissions has made my life so much easier in terms of calculating my very complicated payroll.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Everything I needed in a calculator for my complicated commissions plan it satisfied. It has reduced my time for payroll from calculating the commissions over a period of at least 24 straight hours to minutes. It is a miracle product for those who have commissions to pay in payroll.

Anonymous User

Among sales commission solutions: Great Service! Great Price!

Reviewed 2014-03-05

I have been working with QCommission on automating our sales commission process. We are a well-known provider of Investment products in the Financial Industry. We have roughly 250 commissionable employees, and many different commission plans. Some are basic flat rates; others are much more complicated. QCommission has been able to set them all up. I have had to change some of the plans to meet business needs right in the middle of the project and QCommisison was very accommodating. My lowest score of 3 on ease of use is probably more to do with the fact that I am not a very technical person. As I get more used to the product it is getting better. When I began this process, I checked out all of the vendors I could. QCommission offers everything I needed at a much better price.

Lori Marginean

Reviewed 2014-02-03

QCommission is a pleasure to do business with. From the software perspective, QCommission is a very powerful tool to calculate sales commission accurately and quickly. Finding the perfect fit with time-sensitive efficiency. From the customer service perspective, QCommission provides assistance throughout knowledgeable, responsible, and caring people. I'm thankful to Prem Kumar and Raja Prabu for their incredible customer service suport. I highly recommend QCommission to any growing company that needs detailed commission information . It is a great value to our company.

Kellie Heenan

Commission Review

Reviewed 2010-03-23

QCommissions has been a great and affordable solution. We were previously using complex spreadsheets. QCommissions was a great next step for us. Implementation went well - they got us up and running and have been accommodating to our system changes. Barath - in particular - has been a vital resource to me in assisting me learn the software and make changes to accomodate our annual plan changes.

Catherine Odom

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-11-18

I've been working with QCommission for six years now. During that time, I have experienced excellent customer service from them. They are extremely responsive and sensitive to urgent requests.

Celine F.

Quick, efficient and time-saving

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Once you are set-up, this is very simple to use. I upload data once or twice a week and my sales staff can keep track of their progress without making a calls to me. Tech support is quick with responding.

Anonymous

My overall experience with QCommission has been great!

Reviewed 2017-11-08

Less time calculating and processing commissions with great accuracy.

Nicole Harries

Qcommission Automated Software

Reviewed 2012-02-01

I recently purchased Qcommission automated Commission software. It's been of great help for me, I was spending two days calculating all the commission for our Agents it was very consuming. Since then, I simply enter my eft’s on Friday’s and the commission software will capture the commissionable income from Quickbook import it into the commission software - It can be customized to suit your needs. The best of all, once the commission is calculated for you it generates a commission statement for each agent and their company. Then it will export all the commission due, back into quickbook under your “bills”, apply the bill payment and you are done. There is not double entry to be made (copying the results into Quickbooks software. All you have to focus your energy on, is entering your eft’s when they first arrive. (Sales receipts) I have so much time on my hands now, that I can focus more on expanding our business and recruiting.

Sarah Sanders

Overall, a good experience

Reviewed 2018-02-01

It's easy to run commissions and the support staff is very helpful and patient. The dashboard is very useful as well. Adding accounts and reps is pretty easy if it's a simple commission structure.

Jeff Wilson

Saves me SO MUCH TIME! Amazing product!!!

Reviewed 2017-01-19

I was looking for an automated commission software that would fit our specific needs. I met with the QCommission team over the phone and they tailored the software to do exactly what I needed. After doing commission by hand, QC saves me probably an entire day's worth of work each week. Highly recommend!

Bob Carlson

A huge leap forward

Reviewed 2015-10-28

Our company uses a hire breed version of Quick Books. and though the makers of Quick Books (Intuit) have created a formidable all around business software, they have not been able to create a commission add-on to their package. This has been an issue for many years, and we have tried many independent software programs with very minimal success. A few years back our accountant mentioned a program called QCommission by CellarStone. I did a little research, made an inquiry, and I had a good feeling that this program was different, and I immediately felt a very professional relation with their support team. QCommission was the answer to our problems, and it continues to be a seamless and outstanding third party software to Quick Books. The very best part is when I have a question, request, or need the support team is always ready to assist, and always fulfill my needs! I completely trust this company and their products, and I highly recommend them.

Jennifer Escobar

The most intelligent support team is at QC - Dineshkumar is always professional and knowledgeable!

Reviewed 2017-05-03

Easy to use for both Admin and Sales. The reports are fantastic . The statements are user friendly.

Kimberly Ness

Commission processing is getting easier every month

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Time to process commissions has been greatly reduced.

bob comer

Excellent software that saves me hours

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Saving hours of time each month and giving more professional reports

Tonya Hansen

A Switch From Spreadsheets

Reviewed 2019-10-14

We needed to move away from spreadsheets to help our growing organization stay on top of monthly commission payments. The implementation team was incredibly patient and was always available with a little advanced notice to help walk through any and all issues.

Jenny Limon

Great Support

Reviewed 2013-12-13

We use Q-commissions as an add-on software to QB to calculate commissions. We have different reps with different calculations for each. The programmers did a good job at customizing the program, but I did have initial problems with the configuration due to communication issues. The programmers are in India and have very stong accents and unfortunatly I wasnt able to get accross what I needed. We were scheduled to start implementation in January and we didnt get up and running until October. Once the software was up and running I had great support. We have had changes and the support has been very responsive and super acurate. This software gives us what we need and is a huge help to our business. We are very happy.

Colleen Drafton

The software does what we need it to do.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

This software saves me quite a bit of time each month. I can easily make changes to the program as needed. Our past system was "hard coded" and needed a computer programmer to change most things within the program.

Sheryl Hale

Best team ever to work with

Reviewed 2016-10-28

Our company went through some software changes this year and it created an issue processing commissions for the sales staff. With some outside help, we were able to hook up with QCommission staff to program us a commission payable software. Though it has been a long process, and we are still working out some kinks, the staff at QCommission has been right there for me each and every time there has been a glitch. They work endlessly to fix the issues. I am confident that we will get this program to the flawless stage very soon. Thumbs up to Karen, Jai, Basha, Arun, Stephanie and all others behind the scenes. They have been great to work with and are always available when needed. Given the chance to, I would definitely recommend them to any one looking for this type of software. Thanks All!!

Teal Selle

Web-based consideration

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Having worked with web-based commission systems, the current version of QCommission we are using is not an efficient process for our current operation. The need to create an upload form in Excel rather than uploading an unaltered carrier commission statement to process commission is time consuming and increases the risk of errors. Including paying the wrong agent, the policy doesn't exist in the Master File, etc. A small operation with experienced commission processors should not take a staff of three to complete paying commission every two weeks. Perhaps a web-based system would allow for direct upload of carrier commission statement eliminating the need to create an upload of information from many sources.

Vickie Sample

We had a rocky start due to the language barrier, but we were able to get through it.

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Ease of mind that the commission reports are accurate.

Cortney Easton

The Q Commissions' Team has been fantastic to work with on this project

Reviewed 2018-03-02

The Q Commissions program has been a god send. It has lessened our load in calculating sales commissions from approximately 20+ hours per month to less than one hour per month. One of the best features is the quick turnaround time from the support team with regards to questions and solutions.

John Moriano

very helpful and responsive customer service

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The ease of use and the visibility it provides to our team. The process and implementation was smooth and their team is very responsive to our needs.

Irene Li

QCommission Support and Product

Reviewed 2014-01-10

I have had the pleasure with working with the QCommission team. From initial sales, to implementation, to post-support - I have nothing but compliments. The QCommission team is professsional, diligent, and accomodating to our business requirements. Response time to inquiries is extremely quick and their follow-up to ensure our issues have been resolved is appreciated. QCommission is a good tool to import QuickBooks sales data to compute commission reports. It saves time from having to create manual excel spreadsheets each quarter. The only drawback I have experienced with the program is that certain edits or changes that should be simple will require customization from QCommission and cannot be done by the user.

Clayton Meeker

Great software to help you with the chore of completing commissions for your team

Reviewed 2018-04-24

We are able to scale our commissions operations much better than before just using excel in-house. The ability to easily send your entire team a detailed breakdown of every person on their statement is a huge advantage.

McKenzie Stump

QCommission is one of the best decisions we have made for keeping track of our recruiters commission

Reviewed 2017-06-15

Customer Service is excellent. The developers are easy to work with, and available to help when needed very quickly. We have a very unique commission structure, and they were able to accommodate us with no issues. I would recommend QCommission to any company having issues keeping track of their reps commission.

Susan Haines

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Good Technical Support - support staff are always responsive and provide solutions.

Cheyl Brooks

QCommission Program

Reviewed 2012-07-26

We highly recommend the QCommission team to anyone is looking for a quality commissions program with various features and a dedicated team to help you set up and establish your program.

Lynn St

This software saves several hours of my time every time I do payroll

Reviewed 2017-07-26

The QCommission team has been able to customize the software to meet our complicated commission processing needs

Ryan Allen

Very robust product.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

The amount of customization to fit needs works well. Tailoring the application for our commission structure is crucial.

Jake Harris

Flexible, powerful, and great customer service

Reviewed 2010-03-30

There are prettier and more elegant options out there, but if are on a budget and you need something that gets the job done reliably, give QCommission a hard look - they are professional and so is their product.

Sharlin James

We are using Q Commission for almost 7 years and the overall experience is GREAT..

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Easy to run Commission reports and less of manual effort

Tiffany Gomes

QCommission covers complex commission needs of Classic Design Floor to Ceiling

Reviewed 2010-05-06

QCommission handles our commission needs very well. It has streamlined the commission calculation within our company. Sales people are very happy with the detailed statements they receive. The implementation team members are very knowledgeable and are ready to help whenever we need them. We would certainly

Laura Smith

Flexible Commission System for Quickbooks

Reviewed 2016-02-04

QCommission and Cellarstone have helped to create a seamless commission reporting system for our employees that integrates into our Quickbooks software. Our company has a host of different plans for employees, so the flexibility that Cellarstone has built into this system has been great for our salesforce. We were able to customize statements and processes that allow us the flexibility that we need in a commission plan. The developers and support staff were very helpful in building and testing the product and now it works so well for our company!

Kira Tanaka

My overall experience with QCommission has been excellent!

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Very satisfied with QCommissions. Their tech support team is awesome! Very quick to resolving any issues I have.

Kevin G

QCommissions for Pepperl+Fuchs, Inc.

Reviewed 2013-08-12

QCommissions did an amazing job of identifying our needs and building them into the application. The initial team completely understood what most of our needs were before we even identified them. Their customer support has been excellent. The implementation was was timely, with a very knowledgeable staff and they worked hard to get us a solution. We have even expanded our system since coming on board in early 2012.

Anonymous

Qcommission has helped our small business track and calculate commission in a much easier way.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

The product is very automated and links with several other products that we use. It helps us track and calculate commissions automatically and saves us a lot of time.

Jessica Kienzl

Thanks to a great team and a speedy set up.

Reviewed 2011-03-01

very user friendly product and integrates seamleassly with quickbooks. Very economical for a small business compared to the complicated and pricey commission software products on the market. Once I decided to purchase, the implementation team was extremely efficient and responsive. I told them I had to meet a deadline and they were able to set everything up so that I could get my commission checks out on time. any questions I had were answered promptly, the training for the product was extremely easy and user friendly.

Conrad Kramer

QCommission is an adequate source for calculating commission and managing payouts all in one place.

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Calculating employees commission flawlessly.

Beth Cannon

Reviewed 2013-09-25

We have been using QCommission for about a year. It seamlessly integrates with our accounting program. They were able to automate our very complex multiple plan commission program. This is truly a customizable and scalable program. It previously took us about 8 hrs a week to calculate commissions. Now it takes minutes. In addition we now have access to a wide range of reports that can be exported to excel for further analysis. Their customer support is really fantastic. The reports are easy to read an our people love them! Great product!

Lori Cogan

QCommission has made a complicated task easy

Reviewed 2017-05-03

QCommission was able to customize the program to accommodate our unique commission report needs. They never said, "We can't" when we asked them to modify the report.

Roland Brunner

Relatively smooth operation

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Concise report in a few pages. Information is well organized and traceable to the data. There is an ease to understandability.

Felix Morales

Phenomenal application & superior customer service

Reviewed 2011-02-24

The QCommission application is highly adaptable to the needs of clients irrespective of the number of tiers and complex plans. Our accounting firm was able to assist our client via the highly skilled project managers at QComission, and were able to implement a full commission system in a short while. We no longer have to maintain dozens of excel spreadsheets, nor do we have to perform tedious calculations that often times exposed us to input errors. The Qcommission application has saved us dozens of hours of manual work, and our client is pleased with the results!!

Alyssa McCauley

Always easier than I think

Reviewed 2018-06-06

I have to do very little math!

Pam Kratky

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-05-19

We are a small insurance office and Q. Commission has been the solution to our monthly commission distribution process. It has saved us valuable staff time with accurate results. The best part of Q Commission is the trained team who has been available to us for education and assistance with questions/issues as they surface. They have been extremely patient and professional to work with and I recommend Q Commission as a solution to commission needs. Siva been extremely helpful with my needs.

Mark Dirks

Rock Solid Time & Money Saver

Reviewed 2012-03-22

We brought in Q-Commission to help with a very labor intensive sales commission process at our small company. With 9 external reps and an office staff of 5, it took us close to 80 hours a month to process payments and calculate commissions. Now that time has been cut down to about 4 hours total. Once you get the hang of it, Q-commission is a rock solid time and money saver. I now have at least 40 more hours per month to be productive, and my employees have got time to focus on more enjoyable tasks. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!

Susan Donghia

I have found QCommissions to be an excellent product that meets my needs. Whenever I have an issue, their support team is available to fix the problem timely with knowledge and skill.

Review Source: Software Advice

Their support team are very accommodating and friendly. They go the extra mile.

Brian Hegarty

These guys could care less about your business

Reviewed 2016-05-14

I contacted them to purchase their product and Matt called me back. He left a message basically telling me my company was too small. I called their sales team 3 times and left messages asking for a return call. They don't have the foresight to know that just like Walmart, Home Depot, McDonalds were all small at one time. Heck even Qcommisions was small at one time. They obviously have no idea on how to treat new prospect/ clients.

Stasey Chapman

Great Product and Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-02-24

Customer Service from QCommission is excellent . When I call or email my customer service representative , he is always there to help and explain any issues I might be having.

Bessie Rollas

QC-ProVision Review

Reviewed 2011-10-31

As a company, our impressions are quite good. QC has a an amazing customer relations as well as technical support team with a very quick response rate. See more details below.

Cindy Jent

Good Product for Commissions

Reviewed 2017-02-15

QCommission is great for our company's commission. The customer service reps are very friendly and knowledgeable. The only complaint I would have is that the price of technical support is a little high and that you can't update plans without the technical support. Other than that we enjoy using the program.

Tim Hunt

SQL Backend

Reviewed 2011-10-23

This is a >10 character null statement.

Bryan Hyler

QCommission is a hit!

Reviewed 2012-10-31

They did a good job and we are very happy with the solution. We took a totally manual commission process and with their solution turned it into a short process that is very professional and our agents are very happy. I would highly recommend this solution.

Kevin Walker

Solid Program

Reviewed 2013-12-13

Q Commission works exactly as advertised. It takes a little time to learn but once you do it is fairly easy to make modifications to the program. If you can't find a way to modify yourself, their customer service support is very fast responding and is very patient to help you resolve your issues. There is nice redundancy in the program as well so you have multiple areas to run the same application. We are a manufacturers sales organization and works perfect for our needs.

Bridget Miller

QCommission - Solid Results & Customer Service

Reviewed 2010-08-20

We highly recommend this product. Cellarstone's implementation and customer support teams are OUTSTANDING, quick to respond, and always find a resolution to our continual inquiries and changes. Thanks for being there for us!!!

Richard Tegoni

Qcommissions

Reviewed 2013-08-02

We have found Qcommissions to be a very reliable system and great value for money. The team at Qcommissions are always ready to help. They have always responded and resolved all queries in a timely and professional manner.

Sherri Brown

Excellent solution

Reviewed 2011-09-15

QCommission fills the gap between my client's needs and the capabilities of QuickBooks.

Stephanie Mendenhall

Highly Customizable Product with Awesome Support

Reviewed 2010-04-21

QCommissions handles our complex commission plan effortlessly. Customer support from Cellar Stone is impeccable. Their staff knows their product well and never fails to find a solution to any problem Im having. They have a can do attitude and are pleasant to work with. They are committed to providing a solution that meets my needs, not just to sell their product.

Valerie Marzo

Customer Service experience @11/16/2016

Reviewed 2016-11-16

Extremely happy with the customer service. I have been working with Arun, he is extremely personable, easy to work with, and his response time to questions and inquiries is excellent.

Gene Fan

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2012-12-27

The Qcommission team from implementation are courteous and professional. They worked entierly around our busy schedule and made sure every one of our needs were covered from top to bottom.

Seth Turner

Reviewed 2009-07-20

I quite like the application and am happy with my purchase.

Heather Raffety

Commission

Reviewed 2019-02-25

It is a very good tool to use for commission reporting. The reports are very well laid out and the data input on these reports are exactly what we asked for.

Ken Lovett

Excellent product...

Reviewed 2014-11-06

We had Qcommission develop a commission program for us, and we used it frequently for a few years. I was robust and was a big help. The people and support are also friendly and helpful. If I am to add any constructive criticism, it is to make sure the software continues to develop, making it easier and easier for the user to navigate and use. This is a great service/software and I recommend it to all.....

Derek Cassidy

Stellar Customer Service & Product

Reviewed 2014-02-04

The product works as described and is backed up by a group of dedicated people. I only have a single Commissioned sub-contractor but they are paid their commissions based on monies collected not sales made. I also have different rates of commission for different products. QCommission makes everything run smooth for me at the end of each month. If I do hit a snag for some reason they have never let me down, the problem is solved usually in an hour or so. I can't commend them enough for everything that they do for me and my company.

Mirna Mazick

Overall the experience up until we went Live was very stressful. We had very specific requirements.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

What I like most about this software is the Commission Statements. They are very professional and detailed.

Ron Brock

Historical Data Bases

Reviewed 2014-02-03

Thank you for your diligence in providing the necessary data for the two comparitavive data bases. Trying to re-create the reports using the different base and aged rates was challenging but you stuck with it and we received exactly what we needed. Thank you again

QCommission Software

Reviewed 2014-05-23

QCommission is exactly what we needed. We are a smaller company, but have a variety of commission and incentive plans. QCommission helps us track and control the process and have confidence that the calculations are accurate and correct. It provides us the flexibility to change plans at any time and creates reports that can be shared with management and the employees. With the integration with Quickbooks and excellent configuration and training staff, QCommission is the perfect solution for our company.

Jessica Kienzl

Great product and service

Reviewed 2014-11-14

I did a lot of research on other companies before choosing to sign up with QCommissions. I'm glad that I did. The program is very user friendly and if and when support is needed it is just a phone call away. A lot of the other programs I researched seemed way too complicated and also way too expensive. QCommission is exactly what I need at the right price. I would highly recommend to anyone from small , medium to large sized business.

Terri Mostoller

Reviewed 2012-05-29

I would recommend QCommission to Quickbooks users. It solves the problems of calculating commissions.

Carlo Cardenas

Huge time saver

Reviewed 2015-01-29

Before this we were calculating commission by hand which was a nightmare. QComm has streamlined our calculations and has saved me a ton of time so I can work on other things. Highly recommended to anyone out there.

Dick Williamson

QCommission System

Reviewed 2013-12-14

The system is very flexible and is easy to move through the different steps. I was quite impressed with method of developing the requirements and then the quickness to amend any requirement. Mohamed and the developing team are to be congratulated for delivering our system in a short time.

Dana Cisneros

Commission Reporting is a Breeze

Reviewed 2014-09-30

We've been using QCommission for about five years now and we are so thankful! As the business has grown, QCommission is flexible and can be tailored to meet different calculation needs such as profit based, overrides, and bonuses. The software is easy to use and syncs with our QuickBooks file. The support team is always friendly and quickly responds to our requests. Overall a great tool and excellent resource!

Kim C

QCommissions is an easy to use program

Reviewed 2016-05-27

I like have all our details in one place and that is keeps the information by month. This program is easy to use and it uploads our files quickly and accruately. Our Customer Service rep has been excellent at explaining the process and teaching us how to use it. The programmers are quick to edit and add anything that is required.

Cheryl

Reviewed 2012-07-26

The QCommission team did an excellent job at handling our needs for a new commissions program. They took the time to review our initial needs for the program and then worked with us until we resolved all the "if this, then that" issues we were working with. The program uploads to QuickBooks and automatically does the calculations. You are then able to do adjustments, if necessary, and export very professional reports and e-mail them. We are extremely pleased with the QCommission team and highly recommend them.

Mat Deveze

Time and money saving software

Reviewed 2015-01-23

I have been using Q Commission software for over 5 years now and have found it to be a valuable tool for me and my business in saving us time in calculating sales commissions for my sales people. We have a more complicated pay structure and this software allows me to get that done at a fair price. Support is always helpful and problem solving.

Chase Rawlins

It just works, and support is great!

Reviewed 2013-08-01

The QCommission software just works, and the Cellarstone support is awesome. The support team is very responsive and does not waste valuable time when diagnosing any problem that may arise. The software does not require significant maintenance.

Curt Frisch

Very accomodating

Reviewed 2012-06-28

Definitely would recommend for small business.

Mike Thomas

Intuative Tool - Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2013-12-06

The tool itself takes some getting used to especially when administering a complex commission process as necessary for Multiple Medicare Managed Care Plans. I still do not feel totally comfortable with the tool/process, but the Customer Service team has been extremely responsive and helpful. I am confident that we will become more familiar and comfortable with QCommission over the coming weeks. The user's manual is not overly helpful and could use step-by-step basics.

Abby Baker

Schreck Financial Review

Reviewed 2013-12-06

The software is very easy to use and cost effective. Mohammed Basham and his team were very helpful and patient, and very detailed in their training. Overall, we are satisfied with the software and we will recommend your product to others.

Carlo Cardenas

Saves us a ton of time

Reviewed 2015-01-29

Before QComm we were calculating commissions by hand. This automates the process and makes everything really simple and straightforward. For the price it's been a great decision for our company and I would definitely recommend it to other businesses. The support has always been fantastic as well.

Vicky Paar

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-04-05

This is a very good Commission software, which was customized for our needs. Very easy to use. Time on calculation commissions are decreased from weeks to minutes. We are very pleased with results.

Kayla Teixeira

Great replacement to our manual commission process

Reviewed 2017-06-19

I like that we find very limited errors due to glitches. Support is quick to respond to all of our questions or concerns.