QCommission Reviews

Pros

We believe that QCommission is the best software for the money. Thank you, Team, we are glad to have you on outside as we continue to grow.

Jeannette J.

Finding the perfect fit with time-sensitive efficiency. From the customer service perspective, QCommission provides assistance throughout knowledgeable, responsible, and caring people.

LM

Lori M.

Very easy to use and the implementation team was very helpful and easy to work with. Especially enjoy the ability to control data input and schedule to run commission per business needs.

BH

Bryan H.

Cons

We have some complicated commissions and this software takes all the worry out of that.

LM

Lydia M.

Initially, I found the software to be tricky to use. The data integration error codes often do not explain in basic language how to rectify the problems.

AB

Alex B.

The software is a little intimidating to use at first.

NH

Nicole H.

The Q Commissions' Team has been fantastic to work with on this project

Pros

The Q Commissions program has been a god send. It has lessened our load in calculating sales commissions from approximately 20+ hours per month to less than one hour per month. One of the best features is the quick turnaround time from the support team with regards to questions and solutions.

Cons

I believe that the only negative; if you could call it negative was the speed at which the Q Commissions Team finished the overall project. We were worried that with the quick turn around time that they might have forgotten some items or skipped some steps, but there is has been less than 3 errors that we have come across. Those errors were then dealt with by the support team in a very timely manner.

Hi Cortney! We're thrilled that you're happy with QCommission and our services. Will share your review with our customer success team to let them know. :) Thanks! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Team

very helpful and responsive customer service

Pros

The ease of use and the visibility it provides to our team. The process and implementation was smooth and their team is very responsive to our needs.

Cons

to make any customization changes you have to reach out to make any changes however they are always available.

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have forwarded a copy of your review to the appropriate teams to let them know what other aspects of QCommission we can improve. Thanks again! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Great software to help you with the chore of completing commissions for your team

We are able to scale our commissions operations much better than before just using excel in-house. The ability to easily send your entire team a detailed breakdown of every person on their statement is a huge advantage.

Pros

It works. It does what it is supposed to do, and the reporting is a big advantage. I've asked for and paid for a few custom reports from their team which I use in every monthly commission reporting.

Cons

Diagnosing errors is a little difficult. When something goes wrong, I almost have to reach out to the support team because I can't tell what the error is exactly. Their support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Hi Clayton. Thank you so much for this review of QCommission! We're glad that it's doing its job of helping you out with your commissions. I have taken note of your other comments and forwarded it to the appropriate team. We look forward to work with you in many years to come. :) - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

QCommission Support and Product

I have had the pleasure with working with the QCommission team. From initial sales, to implementation, to post-support - I have nothing but compliments. The QCommission team is professsional, diligent, and accomodating to our business requirements. Response time to inquiries is extremely quick and their follow-up to ensure our issues have been resolved is appreciated. QCommission is a good tool to import QuickBooks sales data to compute commission reports. It saves time from having to create manual excel spreadsheets each quarter. The only drawback I have experienced with the program is that certain edits or changes that should be simple will require customization from QCommission and cannot be done by the user.

Cons

Irene, thank you for the kind words about our team's professionalism and service. Regarding the need of our team to make changes, I will have them call and make sure we are not missing anything in your training. REgards Gopi Mattel

Great Customer Service

We purchased Qcommission primarily for reporting for our sales team and to provide locked down calculations for auditing purposes. It has definitely fulfilled those functions.

Pros

QCommission is very easy to implement. Project Management during implementation was flawless - on time and on budget. I receive a lot of attention and prompt follow-up for all questions even though I am not a large customer.

Cons

The user interface when changes need to be made could be a little more intuitive.

Hi Ann! Thank you so much for making time to write a review for QCommission. We're glad that it's able to do exactly what you needed it to do and that you're happy with the implementation as well as the customer service support! I have noted your comment regarding the user interface and forwarded it to the appropriate team. :) We look forward to doing business with you in many years to come! All the best, Dianne Gutierrez Marketing Coordinator

QCommission is one of the best decisions we have made for keeping track of our recruiters commission

Pros

Customer Service is excellent. The developers are easy to work with, and available to help when needed very quickly. We have a very unique commission structure, and they were able to accommodate us with no issues. I would recommend QCommission to any company having issues keeping track of their reps commission.

Cons

Hi McKenzie! Thank you for taking the time to review QCommission, and thank you for your kind words! We are happy that we're able to deliver exactly what you needed. We look forward to serving you in many years to come. - Dianne

Great Product

Pros

Good Technical Support - support staff are always responsive and provide solutions.

Cons

Wish I could do more myself. But it is ok with the technical support provided.

QCommission Program

We highly recommend the QCommission team to anyone is looking for a quality commissions program with various features and a dedicated team to help you set up and establish your program.

Pros

The QCommission team was very professional in the planning and implementation of our program. They scheduled the kick-off meetings to ascertain exactly what our goals were and then as we progressed, they worked with us to bring the program exactly to our standards. There was always someone available whenever we had questions or just needed to verify we were doing procedures correctly. There are several levels of information that can be used several different ways if needed.

Cons

The only con we had was an update that changed the data, but the team took immediate action to fix the issue.

This software saves several hours of my time every time I do payroll

Pros

The QCommission team has been able to customize the software to meet our complicated commission processing needs

Cons

Trying to add products and change commission rates is confusing, I usually have to ask the support team to do it for me.

Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for taking the time to review QCommission - we really appreciate it. We're glad that QCommission is able to meet your complex requirements and that it helps you save time. We have taken note of your "Cons", and while we see what we can do about it, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team for assistance. :) - Dianne G.

Very robust product.

Pros

The amount of customization to fit needs works well. Tailoring the application for our commission structure is crucial.

Cons

A bit complicated in some areas. User customization can be difficult for items that feel straight forward on the surface.

Hi Ryan. Thanks for reviewing QCommission! We're glad to know that it's meeting your commission structure's requirements! Will definitely bring up what you mentioned as Cons to the appropriate team. Thanks again, and looking forward to working with you in the many years to come! - Dianne

Flexible, powerful, and great customer service

There are prettier and more elegant options out there, but if are on a budget and you need something that gets the job done reliably, give QCommission a hard look - they are professional and so is their product.

Pros

This tool has been a lifesaver for our company. We have a very complicated commission structure (multiple tiers, time-based payouts, multiple plans, and more) and QCommission handles it all. Gone are the days of 20 tab cross-linked spreadsheets where one change can mean hours of recalculating, and Sales loves the new commission reports. Their customer service has also been excellent - I've been very impressed with their responsiveness and ability to stick to promises (such as the number of hours a job will take to complete).

Cons

Not the prettiest, most polished product.

We are using Q Commission for almost 7 years and the overall experience is GREAT..

Easy to run Commission reports and less of manual effort

Pros

It is user friendly and if in case of any issue, the support team was good. The turnaround time in delivering the reports was quick. Q Comm has a good support team.

Cons

Integrating our accounting software with the program takes a long time if the file is huge. Other than that I don't think of any cons in the software as such.

Hi, Sharlin. Thanks for the feedback, and for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to serving you in many more years to come. :) - Dianne G.

QCommission covers complex commission needs of Classic Design Floor to Ceiling

QCommission handles our commission needs very well. It has streamlined the commission calculation within our company. Sales people are very happy with the detailed statements they receive. The implementation team members are very knowledgeable and are ready to help whenever we need them. We would certainly

Pros

QCommission has an amazing array of functionality which makes the commission calculation very easy. It handles our job profitability based commission calculation accurately. The reporting is very detailed and now the sales people get an accurate job wise statement showing their commissions. The team is very easy to work with and is ready to help in whenever we need them. They are very good at estimates and get the work done without going over it.

Cons

I haven't encountered any yet.

Flexible Commission System for Quickbooks

QCommission and Cellarstone have helped to create a seamless commission reporting system for our employees that integrates into our Quickbooks software. Our company has a host of different plans for employees, so the flexibility that Cellarstone has built into this system has been great for our salesforce. We were able to customize statements and processes that allow us the flexibility that we need in a commission plan. The developers and support staff were very helpful in building and testing the product and now it works so well for our company!

Cons

Hi Laura! We are extremely glad that QCommission is helping make sales commission calculation a breeze for your company. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the product. We are certainly looking forward to working with you and your team for many years to come. :) - The QCommission Team

My overall experience with QCommission has been excellent!

Pros

Very satisfied with QCommissions. Their tech support team is awesome! Very quick to resolving any issues I have.

Cons

When error codes appear at times I don't know how to resolve the issue on my own. But luckily their support team is always there to help and explain the problem.

Hi Kira. Thank you so much for taking the time to review QCommission! We're glad that you've had an excellent experience so far. We'll work even harder to make sure you get only the best service from us. :) - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

QCommissions for Pepperl+Fuchs, Inc.

QCommissions did an amazing job of identifying our needs and building them into the application. The initial team completely understood what most of our needs were before we even identified them. Their customer support has been excellent. The implementation was was timely, with a very knowledgeable staff and they worked hard to get us a solution. We have even expanded our system since coming on board in early 2012.

Pros

Great Customer Service, very knowledgeable, great response time

Cons

none that I can think of at the moment

Kevin, thank you for the great comments about our sales commission software. You have been using our software for a number of years now, and I have to say with very few incidents. We are very happy to have you as a customer. We have a lot of new functionality. Let us know when we can demonstrate it to you.

Qcommission has helped our small business track and calculate commission in a much easier way.

Pros

The product is very automated and links with several other products that we use. It helps us track and calculate commissions automatically and saves us a lot of time.

Cons

fixing issues with commission calculations and plans is sometimes a little difficult to figure out. When we have an issue with the calculations of the commissions, it is hard to find out exactly where the issue is and how to fix it.

Hi there. Thank you so much for writing a review of QCommission. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate team so that we can continuously work on making QCommission better for our customers. Thanks! - Dianne Gutierrez Marketing Coordinator

Thanks to a great team and a speedy set up.

very user friendly product and integrates seamleassly with quickbooks. Very economical for a small business compared to the complicated and pricey commission software products on the market. Once I decided to purchase, the implementation team was extremely efficient and responsive. I told them I had to meet a deadline and they were able to set everything up so that I could get my commission checks out on time. any questions I had were answered promptly, the training for the product was extremely easy and user friendly.

Pros

My intial inquiry was answered promptly by the salesperson Gopi Mattel. I felt very little pressure to purchase, and instead Gopi focused on the benefits of the product and how it will meet my needs instead of pressuring me to purchase right away.

Cons

none at this time.

QCommission is an adequate source for calculating commission and managing payouts all in one place.

Calculating employees commission flawlessly.

Pros

I do like that QCommission is integrated with most CRMs. We use Salesforce an it was easy to sync the two. I also like being able to see how much money has been paid out while also seeing amoutn of money coming in.

Cons

Someone could do most of this work in excel if trained properly. It is very nice to have everything all in one software but I debate if I even need it.

Hi Conrad. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. We'll do our best to give you the best service that you deserve. Best, Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

QCommission

We have been using QCommission for about a year. It seamlessly integrates with our accounting program. They were able to automate our very complex multiple plan commission program. This is truly a customizable and scalable program. It previously took us about 8 hrs a week to calculate commissions. Now it takes minutes. In addition we now have access to a wide range of reports that can be exported to excel for further analysis. Their customer support is really fantastic. The reports are easy to read an our people love them! Great product!

Cons

Beth, thank you for your appreciation of our team's service. We are glad we are able to save you 8 hours every week, doing sales commission calculations. That is the kind of customer experience that is very gratifying to us. Please let us know any time you need additional help.

QCommission has made a complicated task easy

Pros

QCommission was able to customize the program to accommodate our unique commission report needs. They never said, "We can't" when we asked them to modify the report.

Cons

The menus aren't always intuitive, so sometimes it takes some poking around to find what I am looking for.

Hi Lori, thanks for writing a review for us! We're glad that you're happy with QCommission! We have taken note of the issue you mentioned and have shared it with the appropriate team. Thanks again! :)

Relatively smooth operation

Pros

Concise report in a few pages. Information is well organized and traceable to the data. There is an ease to understandability.

Cons

Errors if everything is not typed correctly. No error message to give you a clue as to what is wrong

Hi Roland. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission! I have taken note of the issue with errors, and will forward it to the appropriate team. Best, Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

QCommission - Solid Results & Customer Service

We highly recommend this product. Cellarstone's implementation and customer support teams are OUTSTANDING, quick to respond, and always find a resolution to our continual inquiries and changes. Thanks for being there for us!!!

Pros

For the past three years, QCommission has been a reliable product. It has saved us countless hours of time when calculating our monthly commission runs by integrating directly to our QuickBooks files.

Cons

Would like to be able to easily create my own ad hoc customized reports. However, QC's customer service team is always quick to respond and create exactly what I need.

Hey Emily, thank you for the review. Since your review we have updated the consignor history feature greatly and should have alleviated your issues.

Phenomenal application & superior customer service

The QCommission application is highly adaptable to the needs of clients irrespective of the number of tiers and complex plans. Our accounting firm was able to assist our client via the highly skilled project managers at QComission, and were able to implement a full commission system in a short while. We no longer have to maintain dozens of excel spreadsheets, nor do we have to perform tedious calculations that often times exposed us to input errors. The Qcommission application has saved us dozens of hours of manual work, and our client is pleased with the results!!

Pros

-elimianted excel spreadsheets -achieved full sales commission automation -adaptable to calculating complex commission plans -highly competent staff -excellent customer service

Cons

-none at this time

Always easier than I think

I have to do very little math!

Pros

After I encounter a snag, the support team is always there to show me the simplest ways to get the job done. After any troubleshooting, it does all the work for me!

Cons

It can sometimes be a little daunting to understand but the support team always helps me navigate it smoothly!

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for writing a review of QCommission! We're glad that you're happy with the software, and that it's helping make your job a lot easier. Also, I'm all about doing very little math, so I feel you there! :) Thanks again, and we hope to be doing business with you for many more years to come. P.S. Will be sharing your comments with our customer support/success team, so they know that they are appreciated. :) - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator