PageCloud Logo

PageCloud

Create your website and online store, no code required.

PageCloud Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.39/10

Reviews by rating

This software works like a good quality desktop publishing suite. It is easy to manipulate websites and create the vision that the mind's eye conjures.
They delivered on their promises big time and have continued to improve and update rapidly. I'm very excited to see what they are able to do from here.
We like how easy it is, and how helpful the staff are when we need help to solve something. The easy of not needing to know how to write script makes a huge difference.
There is no light box functionality for simple text - the only only way to have changing or rotating text/quotes is to load image files and that's dumb.
Sometimes hard to manipulate things w/o messing up the mobile view.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Honestly deserves 5-stars all around!

Building websites with PageCloud is easier and more advanced than the competitor.

Pros

Sometimes it hard to believe a review with full customer satisfaction, but honestly, PageCloud delivers. I have been a user since it launched a couple years ago. I was a fan back then and I am an even bigger fan with the new improvements. PageCloud is perfect for someone who has little/basic coding knowledge, or who can at least copy and paste intelligently. From a design standpoint, I do everything in Photoshop (which I am very comfortable in) and then transfer to PageCloud. The learning curve isn't terrible and the advanced features for a drag-and-drop design interface are top notch compared to the more entry level competitor sites such as Wix. If you want a professional site and you're not a huge fan of black and white coding, PageCloud is the go-to.

Cons

There are very few things I dislike. I think they are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback, so that's definitely worth something. Personally, I would never build a site on anything else.

kh

kris h.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Business website runs off pagecloud

Pagecloud is a great website creator for anyone looking to build a website for a business.

Pros

Software was easy to use. only took a few days to build a live running business website.

Cons

Couple issues of overlapping causing the design to be a bit off. But nothing you cant work around.

YL

Yeow Loye S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Pagecloud

Ok but not superb

Pros

Ease of use and WYSIWYG which makes the site looks exactly the way you see it

Cons

Lack of reatures like eCommerce, SEO and Recapture

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Powerful Visual Editor

Pros

Pagecloud’s visual editor is second to none. For “prosumers” in the website building world, there are plenty of tools to help you play around with your website’s UI and preview them on every screen imaginable.

Cons

I was an early adopter into Pagecloud (user since 2015) and had special pricing for it. After I cancelled it and resubscribed under an organisation I now work for, the price really was a stark difference.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Changed to Pagecloud. Can't imagine ever going back to old methods.

Pros

This makes designing and building websites a breeze. A true "drag & drop" platform that gives you granular control over everything. I used many other types of website platforms like Joomla and Wordpress in the past. I would dig through tons of templates having to install each one then load the page. Then, I would install countless plugins and add-ons trying to ensure my page would behave how I wanted. Once you try it, you will never go back.

Cons

There is a learning curve like any new thing. Trying to remember shortcuts, and figuring out what options do what. Unlike other web hosting packages, email is not included. You do get 1 year of Gmail suite free, however.

E-Learning, self-employed

Pagecloud for your Website

Amazing service and a really great product.

Pros

I signed up to Pagecloud before their full launch and have never looked back. I wanted something that I (no design or coding experience) could use. I have since gone on to create sites for others too!

Cons

The mobile view changes - though this has improved and is so much better.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pagecloud is fantastic! I use it myself and recommend it to all my clients.

It’s wonderful! I created my website (as a photographer) and very often encouraged my small business clients to build their website on pagecloud as well!

Pros

I love the ease of editing and creating a unique website. There’s no need to be stuck to a templates or a theme - allowing me to pick & choose from different elements of websites that inspire me and make it into my own.

Cons

A few more integrations would be great, sometimes I have to browse the web to find an integration (ie: Instagram feed carrousel) and would be nice if they had a recommendation list to pick from.

11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great concept, Fantastic UX, Limited API and 3PA ability.

Pros

Pageclouds ability to clone an existing webpage is one of the biggest draws, it allows you to take an existing concept that you like and use it as a baseline for your project.

Cons

The lack of third-party applications and integrations made it difficult to create fully featured pages without excessive coding.

Hey there, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it :) When it comes to 3rd Party integrations we currently document support for 70+ integrations, and work with even more! We have a page where you can see all of the documented ones here: https://www.pagecloud.com/apps If you had a particular 3rd party app you wanted to integrate with just let us know either through our in-app chat or by contacting support@pagecloud.com. All the best!

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Good quality but very limiting

Ease of use and easy to learn.

Pros

Drag and Drop feature makes work flow easy and fast for editing. Easy learning curve and familiarity with other products.

Cons

Not enough choices in the features provided. I would like to see more form types and database implementation. I would like to be able to save the customer's form inputs and display products based on the type of car, for example. Currently, we only have contact form and newsletter forms.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Easy w/ Great Support

I am using pagecloud exclusively for all existing and new restaurant clients. It's easy for them to learn and edit sheet I'm done and ther templates work well in that industry. Great CS, the live chat feature is extremely helpful.

Pros

Easy for my clients to use secret I handle the initial build. I can train, even ther most un-savvy client to exit in pagecloud in about 30 min.

Cons

It would be great to be able to upload more than just images.

JH

Josh H.

Used other for 1-2 years

Overall Fresh, Useful New Tech

Pros

WYSIWYG to the max. You have the ability to build a site that does not look like a template. You can start from a blank page, which is what makes this great.

Cons

Still in its infancy, and the real challenge will be adding functionality while maintaining its accessibility for idiot users like me. Here are the three things that annoy me the most: 1) the editing pane isn't easily moved out of the way and often covers up the space where I'm trying to work; 2) there is no light box functionality for simple text - the only only way to have changing or rotating...

DM

Daniel M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Compared to Webbly and the like, PageCloud feels like cheating.

PageCloud allows me to quickly publish material in almost exactly the way I desire and without dealing with code. It frees me to focus on my writing and avoid spinning my wheels troubleshooting website basics.

Pros

I can do almost anything I want with text and boxes without having to switch between sections in an interface or troubleshoot code. Dragging and dropping items, resizing text, and a sufficient and well-thought-out toolbox on an interface that almost always matches what comes out in the browser is something I can't do without now.

Cons

As the software is in development, some features, in particular creating links simplified and lost a feature or two. For example, I created links that opened in a new window without the browser features. I wasn't able to do this after the new version came out. There were some other features, such as creating a hamburger menu that didn't seem to work with the same ease.

KC

Kenneth C.

Music, 51-200 employees

Great and Easy Solution to Websites for Non-Designers

I really enjoy the service and knowing that if I hit a snag, there is a community of users and support staff ready and willing to help.

Pros

I chose to move my high school music program's website to PageCloud due to its functionality, ease of use, ability to drag and drop and pre-made templates. I appreciate being able to see how my site will appear on multiple platforms and make changes specific to mobile or desktop viewing.

Cons

The cost is affordable (initially a shock compared to what I pay for a Wordpress site for another business), but considering the easiness of design, updatability, and the constant upgrades to the features available, tge price is actually not a con at all.

TL

Terry L.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

For the most part great! Easy to use! Professional look!

Pros

I really like the software. Easy to access and easy to use. Drop and Drag for the most part. Easy to edit Text and change our pictures the change/replace.

Cons

When line button and graphics up on the screen in edit mode does not always see what true the viewer on live page. If I have to manually shift stuff or off set the to make it look correct on the screen for the view. Second, there is no way to protect my website contact form from spam Lots of other sites to confirm that I'm a real person and not a robot or computer trying to just send unwanted emails that require to type a code from what you see to make sure before sending email... I have been getting spam lately.

BL

Ben L.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

PageCloud Review

Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with PageCloud. It has allowed our organization to build a completely new, professional website without hiring it out to a professional.

Pros

It is very easy to use for people who aren't well versed in html and css and other things that are typically required for web design

Cons

There are some features & functions that fall a little short for people who want very specific items (the forms options are one example).

JC

Jackie C.

Design, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

User friendly and powerful apps!

Beautifully designed website without pulling my hair out, and I can do it all on my own!

Pros

I love how easy it is to design beautiful pages without having to worry about the engineering behind it. With all the compatible apps, I can do it all on my own.

Cons

Only thing I have been waiting since day 1 since PageCloud launched is the blog portion. Also the contact form, or just forms in general (questionnaire) , is a bit hard to customize, but it's workable.

IB

Ismail B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Love it

10/10

Pros

Complete freedom in terms of design. You know for a fact that anything you make and publish on PageCloud will be completely unique which feels great. Anything that you picture in your head you can create on PageCloud.

Cons

Tiny bugs here and there (Hard time dragging objects occasionally). But nothing major at all.

RS

Robert S.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Attachments

Pros

Generally easy to use, great costumer service. Easy to add pictures and size them.

Cons

Hard time with uploading document Attachments and changing attachment links. Would love an easy attachment menu option where you can view uploaded attachment and links. Also when changing from desktop to mobile, some pictures don't automatically optimize which would be a great function.

NM

Nick M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing for eCommerce

Great platform overall. PageCloud makes websites made easy for anyone from a beginner or pro.

Pros

- Being able to change the style and content in a matter of seconds - Having access to designer tools within the platform to modify images and shapes - Easily dragging designs from my desktop right into the page (no uploading required)

Cons

- Needs a few more features however they aren't features I would use every day necessarily so not that the lack of them are are a show stopper

JP

J.H. P.

Used other for 1-2 years

Excellent for Non-Coding Folk

Pros

WYSIWYG to the max! You don't need any experience with web design to get started immediately. Simply use it like you'd use Word or Pages and boom - website! No need FTP either! So easy. It's great!

Cons

Sometimes hard to manipulate things w/o messing up the mobile view. The editing panes cover up the site at times and that's frustrating. Also, sometimes thing don't publish the say way they look on the editing screen, which is frustrating.

Matt G.

Music, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

My favorite website creator ever

The customer service is incredible and everyone has been so nice. Such a good team!

Pros

It was so simple and easy to use. I also have a graphic design background, so I have an understanding of where to place things. But PageCloud makes everything so easy to place. It's seriously so much simpler than any other website creator I've used and gives me the flexibility that I've always wanted without having to understand a ton of code. Any of my friends that are looking to built a website, I recommend this. It's so great.

Cons

I wish they have some more fun functions

JK

Jason K.

Super simple to use and great support team always happy to help.

Pros

Ease of use and a great way to get a website fast that looks great. Plenty of templates but also the ability to start with a black canvas and add images and text where ever you like, there are no limits to the design capabilities of this software.

Cons

It's still a young business so has lots more it could offer like password protection and 24 hour customer service.

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

One of the best online platforms out there

Pros

- Easy to use - Great functionality - User friendly - Highly adaptable - Easy integration with other programs - Great customer care

Cons

- Some bugs in the user interface, but not many - Some of the more mundane things (such as pop up boxes) are difficult to achieve - Sometimes difficult to re-code the page when re-doing certain aspects of page design

BE

Byron E.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

As you wish...

I have used Pagecloud as a landing page for a new book. It has been a good tool, easy to maneuver.

Pros

What drew me to Pagecloud was the functionality and ease to build what I imagined.

Cons

The dashboard has always seemed a little awkward.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Quick, easy, vibrant and accessible

Clarity in brand development

Pros

Pagecloud is very easy to learn while also coming complete with all the tools necessary for building a modern and professional website. I built a beautiful as just one person with zero previous experience in web development. I also interacted with customer support twice to learn about potential future integrations and they were fast and accurate in response.

Cons

I can't think of anything more I would want. Pagecloud has provided me with all the tools I needed to build my site.