PageCloud Logo

PageCloud

Create your website and online store, no code required.

PageCloud Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.39/10

Reviews by rating

This software works like a good quality desktop publishing suite. It is easy to manipulate websites and create the vision that the mind's eye conjures.
They delivered on their promises big time and have continued to improve and update rapidly. I'm very excited to see what they are able to do from here.
We like how easy it is, and how helpful the staff are when we need help to solve something. The easy of not needing to know how to write script makes a huge difference.
There is no light box functionality for simple text - the only only way to have changing or rotating text/quotes is to load image files and that's dumb.
The editing panes cover up the site at times and that's frustrating. Also, sometimes thing don't publish the say way they look on the editing screen, which is frustrating.
Sometimes hard to manipulate things w/o messing up the mobile view.

John B.

11-50 employees

I never give 5 stars. But these people really do deserve it.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I've spent on websites and never really got what I want. I spent a few hours one night and built a new website I loved. Then I built another one after they rolled out templates. It seems like every few weeks there's new features that make building great websites easier.

Cons

While there are shopping cart integrations I would love to see a comprehensive template available for stores.

The perfect website builder to release your creativity

Pros

I love it because basically it's a white paper - you can do whatever you want to do, totally open minded, no frames. Templates are also available but if you want to do your own thing without having programing knowledge, this is the way to go. Similar softwares where you can build your website too have always restrictions and you can't do it exactly the way you want it. In PageCloud I have no restrictions....

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing bad I can write about it. When I have an issue I contact PageCloud customer service and I usually get an answer/solution within hours and that's all the time like this within the past 2 years. Their service is really outstanding, super friendly people, very personal service and I always get an answer on my questions and can continue with my work, it's just a really great service.

YL

Yeow Loye S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Pagecloud

Ok but not superb

Pros

Ease of use and WYSIWYG which makes the site looks exactly the way you see it

Cons

Lack of reatures like eCommerce, SEO and Recapture

Used monthly for 2+ years

Honestly deserves 5-stars all around!

Building websites with PageCloud is easier and more advanced than the competitor.

Pros

Sometimes it hard to believe a review with full customer satisfaction, but honestly, PageCloud delivers. I have been a user since it launched a couple years ago. I was a fan back then and I am an even bigger fan with the new improvements. PageCloud is perfect for someone who has little/basic coding knowledge, or who can at least copy and paste intelligently. From a design standpoint, I do everything in Photoshop (which I am very comfortable in) and then transfer to PageCloud. The learning curve isn't terrible and the advanced features for a drag-and-drop design interface are top notch compared to the more entry level competitor sites such as Wix. If you want a professional site and you're not a huge fan of black and white coding, PageCloud is the go-to.

Cons

There are very few things I dislike. I think they are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback, so that's definitely worth something. Personally, I would never build a site on anything else.

kh

kris h.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Business website runs off pagecloud

Pagecloud is a great website creator for anyone looking to build a website for a business.

Pros

Software was easy to use. only took a few days to build a live running business website.

Cons

Couple issues of overlapping causing the design to be a bit off. But nothing you cant work around.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Changed to Pagecloud. Can't imagine ever going back to old methods.

Pros

This makes designing and building websites a breeze. A true "drag & drop" platform that gives you granular control over everything. I used many other types of website platforms like Joomla and Wordpress in the past. I would dig through tons of templates having to install each one then load the page. Then, I would install countless plugins and add-ons trying to ensure my page would behave how I wanted. Once you try it, you will never go back.

Cons

There is a learning curve like any new thing. Trying to remember shortcuts, and figuring out what options do what. Unlike other web hosting packages, email is not included. You do get 1 year of Gmail suite free, however.

E-Learning, self-employed

Pagecloud for your Website

Amazing service and a really great product.

Pros

I signed up to Pagecloud before their full launch and have never looked back. I wanted something that I (no design or coding experience) could use. I have since gone on to create sites for others too!

Cons

The mobile view changes - though this has improved and is so much better.

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pagecloud is fantastic! I use it myself and recommend it to all my clients.

It’s wonderful! I created my website (as a photographer) and very often encouraged my small business clients to build their website on pagecloud as well!

Pros

I love the ease of editing and creating a unique website. There’s no need to be stuck to a templates or a theme - allowing me to pick & choose from different elements of websites that inspire me and make it into my own.

Cons

A few more integrations would be great, sometimes I have to browse the web to find an integration (ie: Instagram feed carrousel) and would be nice if they had a recommendation list to pick from.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great concept, Fantastic UX, Limited API and 3PA ability.

Pros

Pageclouds ability to clone an existing webpage is one of the biggest draws, it allows you to take an existing concept that you like and use it as a baseline for your project.

Cons

The lack of third-party applications and integrations made it difficult to create fully featured pages without excessive coding.

Hey there, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it :) When it comes to 3rd Party integrations we currently document support for 70+ integrations, and work with even more! We have a page where you can see all of the documented ones here: https://www.pagecloud.com/apps If you had a particular 3rd party app you wanted to integrate with just let us know either through our in-app chat or by contacting support@pagecloud.com. All the best!

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Good quality but very limiting

Ease of use and easy to learn.

Pros

Drag and Drop feature makes work flow easy and fast for editing. Easy learning curve and familiarity with other products.

Cons

Not enough choices in the features provided. I would like to see more form types and database implementation. I would like to be able to save the customer's form inputs and display products based on the type of car, for example. Currently, we only have contact form and newsletter forms.

JH

Josh H.

Used other for 1-2 years

Overall Fresh, Useful New Tech

Pros

WYSIWYG to the max. You have the ability to build a site that does not look like a template. You can start from a blank page, which is what makes this great.

Cons

Still in its infancy, and the real challenge will be adding functionality while maintaining its accessibility for idiot users like me. Here are the three things that annoy me the most: 1) the editing pane isn't easily moved out of the way and often covers up the space where I'm trying to work; 2) there is no light box functionality for simple text - the only only way to have changing or rotating...

DM

Daniel M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Compared to Webbly and the like, PageCloud feels like cheating.

PageCloud allows me to quickly publish material in almost exactly the way I desire and without dealing with code. It frees me to focus on my writing and avoid spinning my wheels troubleshooting website basics.

Pros

I can do almost anything I want with text and boxes without having to switch between sections in an interface or troubleshoot code. Dragging and dropping items, resizing text, and a sufficient and well-thought-out toolbox on an interface that almost always matches what comes out in the browser is something I can't do without now.

Cons

As the software is in development, some features, in particular creating links simplified and lost a feature or two. For example, I created links that opened in a new window without the browser features. I wasn't able to do this after the new version came out. There were some other features, such as creating a hamburger menu that didn't seem to work with the same ease.

KC

Kenneth C.

Music, 51-200 employees

Great and Easy Solution to Websites for Non-Designers

I really enjoy the service and knowing that if I hit a snag, there is a community of users and support staff ready and willing to help.

Pros

I chose to move my high school music program's website to PageCloud due to its functionality, ease of use, ability to drag and drop and pre-made templates. I appreciate being able to see how my site will appear on multiple platforms and make changes specific to mobile or desktop viewing.

Cons

The cost is affordable (initially a shock compared to what I pay for a Wordpress site for another business), but considering the easiness of design, updatability, and the constant upgrades to the features available, tge price is actually not a con at all.

TL

Terry L.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

For the most part great! Easy to use! Professional look!

Pros

I really like the software. Easy to access and easy to use. Drop and Drag for the most part. Easy to edit Text and change our pictures the change/replace.

Cons

When line button and graphics up on the screen in edit mode does not always see what true the viewer on live page. If I have to manually shift stuff or off set the to make it look correct on the screen for the view. Second, there is no way to protect my website contact form from spam Lots of other sites to confirm that I'm a real person and not a robot or computer trying to just send unwanted emails that require to type a code from what you see to make sure before sending email... I have been getting spam lately.

BL

Ben L.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

PageCloud Review

Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with PageCloud. It has allowed our organization to build a completely new, professional website without hiring it out to a professional.

Pros

It is very easy to use for people who aren't well versed in html and css and other things that are typically required for web design

Cons

There are some features & functions that fall a little short for people who want very specific items (the forms options are one example).

JC

Jackie C.

Design, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

User friendly and powerful apps!

Beautifully designed website without pulling my hair out, and I can do it all on my own!

Pros

I love how easy it is to design beautiful pages without having to worry about the engineering behind it. With all the compatible apps, I can do it all on my own.

Cons

Only thing I have been waiting since day 1 since PageCloud launched is the blog portion. Also the contact form, or just forms in general (questionnaire) , is a bit hard to customize, but it's workable.

IB

Ismail B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Love it

10/10

Pros

Complete freedom in terms of design. You know for a fact that anything you make and publish on PageCloud will be completely unique which feels great. Anything that you picture in your head you can create on PageCloud.

Cons

Tiny bugs here and there (Hard time dragging objects occasionally). But nothing major at all.

NM

Nick M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing for eCommerce

Great platform overall. PageCloud makes websites made easy for anyone from a beginner or pro.

Pros

- Being able to change the style and content in a matter of seconds - Having access to designer tools within the platform to modify images and shapes - Easily dragging designs from my desktop right into the page (no uploading required)

Cons

- Needs a few more features however they aren't features I would use every day necessarily so not that the lack of them are are a show stopper

ES

Everk S.

ITS A GREAT TOOL WHEN CREATING WEBSITES. EASY, NOT EXPENSIVE AND FAST.

Easy. Fun. Interactive. Fast.

Pros

Just like dropping out whatever, save and done. Its just easier than playing a video game of a 12 yr old. Very fast and can edit from any computer.

Cons

Hard question. I guess the blog option is missing. That will be it. They update the system. They give you tryouts for their new options, they are great.

Guillaume L.

Sports, 1-10 employees

PageCloud Awesome Experience

The overall experience was awesome. Like I said, I was doing a Golf Course Website and when I had questions they make sure that the customer service agent was passionate about Golf. I unfortunately did not finish completely the website as the whole golf course project went away but I'll definitely reuse PageCloud for another project.

Pros

Customer service was perfect. Even thought sometimes I was speaking to different agent I always add a good service. I was doing a Golf course website and when I had questions they even give me a customer service agent that was passionate about Golf. They really care. I also liked the ease of use of the platform and the feeling using it.

Cons

Honestly I don't see big cons about this service. I have to say that I did not try lots of competitors.

CD

Chilo D.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Easy to use and a lot of freedom website builder

just really easy and fast. Never used a program working like this. Plus the team helps you on the foot fast.

Pros

The drag and drop features and the online direct live workflow

Cons

Menu bar and hamburger menu features are limited

RB

Robert B.

Pageclould, easy to use, quick to learn and quick to use. Gets you in front of the world with ease.

Pros

The abliaty to creat a whole page very quickly. Let's face it, whatever size business, you run, you are time is precious. The ability to quickly produce a whole new page add or change photos and text with ease is priceless.

Cons

Would love to be able to use the program on an iPad. Would also like a lot more short help videos. For me I learn quicker by watching that reading.

JY

Jerome Y.

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to get up and running.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to switch from mobile to desktop. PageCloud help is really good. We can create a page in minutes. Will be adding a second site this week to PageCloud. We love that there is no coding needed. It was the biggest reason to move to PageCloud.

Cons

I would like more how to video. We don't have many complaint as it's usually human errors. I'd like to be able to edit or templates easier.

RA

Robert A.

Music, self-employed

I use pagecloud for my music webpage. It's professional and easy to use!

It allows me to have a professional website that I can manipulate and edit easily.

Pros

I have limited experience being creative with computers, so I like easy it is to build a professional looking website. I found a website that I liked online, then copied the format and replaced the media with my own. That's easy.

Cons

I would like access to more forms, images, and fonts. I like to play around with different texts. Thats me being picky. The mobile option improved and I always feel like I can contact the fine folks at pagecloud if I need help.

Lance C.

11-50 employees

Just a great WYSIWYG web site builder that simply works and looks great!

Fast, easy, beautiful website. I like that I do not have to mess with any code and can still produce something very professional. It is a great platform to work on with a team as well.

Pros

It is so easy to use, and looks beautiful. I like that you can drag and drop anything. Things line up so beautifully without having to know a lick of code.

Cons

Wish there were maybe a few more features built in without having to use something like POWR.IO. But this is really not that big of an issue. The price is great for everything you get.