PageCloud Reviews

Pros

We like how easy it is, and how helpful the staff are when we need help to solve something. The easy of not needing to know how to write script makes a huge difference.

David W.

They delivered on their promises big time and have continued to improve and update rapidly. I'm very excited to see what they are able to do from here.

Warren C.

I love the ease of use and complete customization - it's nice to be able to make my website look EXACTLY the way that I want it.

JM

Jennifer M.

Cons

There is no light box functionality for simple text - the only only way to have changing or rotating text/quotes is to load image files and that's dumb.

JH

Josh H.

JP

J.H. P.

Sometimes hard to manipulate things w/o messing up the mobile view.

JP

J.H. P.

Can't complain. I feel like the product was built for me.

Pros

The ability to create my website in any possible way I want, without code. Also, easy to add and expand using code if I need to add something custom.

Cons

No real complaints. Perhaps missing a few features, but they are listening to users and adding new features.

PageCloud Awesome Experience

The overall experience was awesome. Like I said, I was doing a Golf Course Website and when I had questions they make sure that the customer service agent was passionate about Golf. I unfortunately did not finish completely the website as the whole golf course project went away but I'll definitely reuse PageCloud for another project.

Pros

Customer service was perfect. Even thought sometimes I was speaking to different agent I always add a good service. I was doing a Golf course website and when I had questions they even give me a customer service agent that was passionate about Golf. They really care. I also liked the ease of use of the platform and the feeling using it.

Cons

Honestly I don't see big cons about this service. I have to say that I did not try lots of competitors.

I never give 5 stars. But these people really do deserve it.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I've spent on websites and never really got what I want. I spent a few hours one night and built a new website I loved. Then I built another one after they rolled out templates. It seems like every few weeks there's new features that make building great websites easier.

Cons

While there are shopping cart integrations I would love to see a comprehensive template available for stores.

Easy w/ Great Support

I am using pagecloud exclusively for all existing and new restaurant clients. It's easy for them to learn and edit sheet I'm done and ther templates work well in that industry. Great CS, the live chat feature is extremely helpful.

Pros

Easy for my clients to use secret I handle the initial build. I can train, even ther most un-savvy client to exit in pagecloud in about 30 min.

Cons

It would be great to be able to upload more than just images.

Excellent for Non-Coding Folk

Pros

WYSIWYG to the max! You don't need any experience with web design to get started immediately. Simply use it like you'd use Word or Pages and boom - website! No need FTP either! So easy. It's great!

Cons

Sometimes hard to manipulate things w/o messing up the mobile view. The editing panes cover up the site at times and that's frustrating. Also, sometimes thing don't publish the say way they look on the editing screen, which is frustrating.

Surprisingly easy at the time of making my own website.

Pros

Easy to use, several tools to customize my site, support with tutorial videos for a better understanding, I am really excited by how wonderful this system is.

Cons

Maybe at the beginning it was difficult for me to set up my own page for lack of information in it, but after I gathered everything I wanted to publish it was a piece of cake.

Pageclould, easy to use, quick to learn and quick to use. Gets you in front of the world with ease.

Pros

The abliaty to creat a whole page very quickly. Let's face it, whatever size business, you run, you are time is precious. The ability to quickly produce a whole new page add or change photos and text with ease is priceless.

Cons

Would love to be able to use the program on an iPad. Would also like a lot more short help videos. For me I learn quicker by watching that reading.

Very easy to use and the support is outstanding!

Being able to quickly build a website for the company that I work for and being able to update it simply.

Pros

Being able to build your website almost anyway you can imagine without a coding background is incredible.

Cons

Only certain forms and things will work with pagecloud, but they are expanding all the time. I wish customer support was 24/7, but they are fast and incredible during their business hours.

My favorite website creator ever

The customer service is incredible and everyone has been so nice. Such a good team!

Pros

It was so simple and easy to use. I also have a graphic design background, so I have an understanding of where to place things. But PageCloud makes everything so easy to place. It's seriously so much simpler than any other website creator I've used and gives me the flexibility that I've always wanted without having to understand a ton of code. Any of my friends that are looking to built a website, I recommend this. It's so great.

Cons

I wish they have some more fun functions

Easy to get up and running.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to switch from mobile to desktop. PageCloud help is really good. We can create a page in minutes. Will be adding a second site this week to PageCloud. We love that there is no coding needed. It was the biggest reason to move to PageCloud.

Cons

I would like more how to video. We don't have many complaint as it's usually human errors. I'd like to be able to edit or templates easier.

easy, quick and painless

quick online presence, professional looking, without the need for a developer :)

Pros

Using PageCloud is as easy as drag-and-drop. Just as you would do a powerpoint presentation... no brainer. The best of all is that you get to integrate it with gmail and your own custom domain very easy as well.

Cons

The only downside, if any, would be the limited picture editing functionality. But then there's a piece of software to do that....

Super simple to use and great support team always happy to help.

Pros

Ease of use and a great way to get a website fast that looks great. Plenty of templates but also the ability to start with a black canvas and add images and text where ever you like, there are no limits to the design capabilities of this software.

Cons

It's still a young business so has lots more it could offer like password protection and 24 hour customer service.

I use pagecloud for my music webpage. It's professional and easy to use!

It allows me to have a professional website that I can manipulate and edit easily.

Pros

I have limited experience being creative with computers, so I like easy it is to build a professional looking website. I found a website that I liked online, then copied the format and replaced the media with my own. That's easy.

Cons

I would like access to more forms, images, and fonts. I like to play around with different texts. Thats me being picky. The mobile option improved and I always feel like I can contact the fine folks at pagecloud if I need help.

Easy to use and a lot of freedom website builder

just really easy and fast. Never used a program working like this. Plus the team helps you on the foot fast.

Pros

The drag and drop features and the online direct live workflow

Cons

Menu bar and hamburger menu features are limited

One of the best online platforms out there

Pros

- Easy to use - Great functionality - User friendly - Highly adaptable - Easy integration with other programs - Great customer care

Cons

- Some bugs in the user interface, but not many - Some of the more mundane things (such as pop up boxes) are difficult to achieve - Sometimes difficult to re-code the page when re-doing certain aspects of page design

As you wish...

I have used Pagecloud as a landing page for a new book. It has been a good tool, easy to maneuver.

Pros

What drew me to Pagecloud was the functionality and ease to build what I imagined.

Cons

The dashboard has always seemed a little awkward.

Great Website Design

Pros

I love that I can design my website however I want and PageCloud does all the coding for me. The customer service is also always very quick and helpful!

Cons

Since I was an early adopter, it has been a little limiting at times when certain features are not available on PageCloud yet. For example, SEO is not as robust yet.

Just a great WYSIWYG web site builder that simply works and looks great!

Fast, easy, beautiful website. I like that I do not have to mess with any code and can still produce something very professional. It is a great platform to work on with a team as well.

Pros

It is so easy to use, and looks beautiful. I like that you can drag and drop anything. Things line up so beautifully without having to know a lick of code.

Cons

Wish there were maybe a few more features built in without having to use something like POWR.IO. But this is really not that big of an issue. The price is great for everything you get.

Pagecloud has changed the way i work on websites... its fantasic and easy to use.

Pros

the way you can drag and drop code from video platforms such as youtube and vimeo. The templates are ok but being able to form your own template is way cool.

Cons

Quick, easy, vibrant and accessible

Clarity in brand development

Pros

Pagecloud is very easy to learn while also coming complete with all the tools necessary for building a modern and professional website. I built a beautiful as just one person with zero previous experience in web development. I also interacted with customer support twice to learn about potential future integrations and they were fast and accurate in response.

Cons

I can't think of anything more I would want. Pagecloud has provided me with all the tools I needed to build my site.

Alexander Aerials

I built my aerial photography website with page cloud. I have tried square space, wix and Wordpress. Page cloud is definitely the best most customizable and super easy to update content. I have reccomended it to my sister and other friends. Page cloud is awesome I give it five out of five stars. Check out my site www.alexanderaerials.com cheers!

Pros

Easy to update

Cons

key commands aren't reliable 100 % of the time

voila!

Pros

easy, fast, smooth. Drag and drop voila! the costumer service is on point. thank you CSR!

Cons

The hover options are still not that accessible and easy to change.

A good experience overall.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy to use. Drag and drop feature was simple and intuitive making website development easy! Really like the product.

Cons

Sometimes the save feature is a little funny... and I would save something only to have not properly done so... maybe its me not the program though. Overall really like the software.

Pagecloud works just perfect out of the box!

Easy to use editing and fast execution

Pros

It is sooooo easy to use and intuitive as well. Everything works right out of the box and customer service is great.

Cons

Nothing really. But as it is a cloud product it is dependent on a good internet connection which in my case is not always the case.

I value PageCloud highly and use it often.

Excellent customer support. No need for any code.

Pros

I like the drag and drop with no coding needed. I find the customer service excellent--always fast and very helpful.

Cons

I use this for creating a blog. Built in blog capability was to come on about a year ago. I am still waiting for it.