Zyro Reviews

Pros

I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that.

Jana K.

Oluwabunmi S.

I love how everything is so easy to use and there's always someone happy to help you in case you need assistance. The templates are pretty and work accordingly.

Angelica M.

Cons

The website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page.

Adam D.

The contact form is missing. It should happen soon have I been told.

Stephane S.

There are so many features missing yet, really simple things like resizing your pictures in the web are not implemented yet. It also crashed during 3 days making my business obsolete for that time.

Zyro is a great experience

I had a great experience. it is very easy to use

Pros

The platform is super easy to use and very less time comsuming

Cons

I think with time more features will be added

The Best Website Provider!

We have two websites with Zyro. They offer yearly plans which saves us time and money!

Pros

It's very easy to build and create your own website. Using Ecommerce is the best way for us to have every tool needed to expand our company. The templates are very professional and fun, adding products and customization is amazing! Having the opportunity to sell through multiple channels without leaving Zyro is a PLUS! You get so many tools for the price and that's more than you can get anywhere else.

Cons

Having an announcement bar would be a huge perk for us.

Hello, Aoleon, We are thankful that you took the time to evaluate us, and we are even happier to receive the maximum score. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and receiving your 5 stars motivates us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. We hope to bring you some exciting enhancements that will give you even more possibilities very soon. Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We wish you the best of luck with your business and we are pleased to have you with us. Best regards, Zyro team

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

Pros

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

Cons

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator. the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL. is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Hello, Adam, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming. We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zyro team

Hands down! No-brainer, No-code website

Satisfied. I had websites on Wordpress and bubble.. but I switched them over here for I can make the same website over here at far cheaper rates and yeah! great convenience.

Pros

The UI/UX is very easy to navigate. It took me months to figure out things in Wordpress, while it took me a day or two for Zyro. Best part, it has all the features one need for a professional website.

Cons

Updating MX records for email is not mentioned clearly. You need to contact support for email setup, which, albiet, they will do promptly.

Hello, Shubham, Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear about your experience with Zyro! Rest assured our team will always be dedicated to bring you easy to use tools for all your website creation needs. Have a wonderful day, Zyro team

Recomendación Zyro

Ha sido muy buena, la recomiendo 100% para comenzar, estoy seguro que para futuros proyectos seguiré usando Zyro. y aun me flat por probar los planes más completos por ejemplo el de tienda en linea.

Pros

Me ha gustado bastante la facilidad con la que es posible crear un sitio web aun sin saber nada del tema. Me gusta que con un solo pago ya incluye el alojamiento, el software de diseño de la pagina y la posibilidad de incorporar un dominio externo y vincular una cuenta de correo empresarial. He tenido que ajustar algunas cosas sobre el correo empresarial y el servicio de atención ha sido muy rápido y me solucionaron mis dudas de manera clara.

Cons

Lo que no me ha gustado mucho es que hay pocas plantillas aun y no se pueden ingresar gran variedad de colores predeterminados

Hola, Cristian, !Gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Estamos encantados de conocer tu experiencia al utilizar nuestro creador de sitios web. Nos esforzamos por brindar la mejor experiencia de usuario y brindar funcionalidades nuevas y mejoradas. Tus comentarios nos motivan a continuar con nuestro trabajo. Atentamente, Equipo Zyro

The easiest and less restrictive editor, hands down

I needed a landing page and a portfolio of sorts. i am using my website to mee those needs. With an already busy schedule, I really didn't want to learn anything or have to hire someone and pay thousands for something so small and simple. My friend recommended this and I could not be happier. I love that with the Zyro editor, things just work.

Pros

After waiting for so long to getting a website going, I finally found one and used the Zyro editor to build my page. I was very happy to see that the editor didn't restrict me from moving things where I wanted them and how I wanted them. I love my freedom too much so this was great. Adding new elements to my website was a quick 2 minute tutorial that helped me really customize my site to make it really mine.

Cons

Add more categories to types of services like IT services, mechanic, gardening.

Hello, Oscar, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are excited you chose Zyro for your business and now enjoy using it. We want nothing more than your happiness and business success. Our team is working hard to deliver you the best experience, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Excellent page creation software

My experience has been good, the ease of creating a personal page and a blog seems to me something very interesting, and it has all been very easy to understand how it works.

Pros

What I liked the most was its block format which is very easy to use, you can move everything almost anywhere and it allows you to edit almost all the elements of the page very easily.

Cons

So far what has not worked for me is the integration with the insta feed, the truth seemed very interesting to be able to put that, but it did not work for me.

Hello, Santiago, Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it! If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team by directly sending a message using the chat at the bottom of the Website Builder or at support@zyro.com. We wish you a pleasant day, Zero team

Beyond excited for this platform!

If you haven't already noticed, I'm beyond excited and grateful for making the website creation process quick and easy. To the moon, Zyro!

Pros

I've never seen a website-building platform that is SO EASY to use. Built my website in less than 2 hours and it was a breeze. Also, it was extremely easy to make the website mobile-friendly. Gonna recommend it to all my clients looking to create a website!

Cons

Not many integrations to choose from. SEO features are also limited.

So Far So Good

Even though my store isn't opened yet. It has been an adventure. I would recommend Zyro for it's ease of use.

Pros

By far the software is easy to use. You have more control of where you want photos, buttons and text. It's very user friendly. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, a click to chat with customer service was quick and handy.

Cons

Maybe having a drop down menu in legal when finding say, return policy and such. More apps that cater to setting up for returns. Shopify has a few really easy to use companies that set up returns. Had no idea what was clicked to launch the store when I'm not ready to. Maybe change that and make a very visible LAUNCH STORE button.

I'm really pleased

At first I thought it would be difficult. But when I merged my domain to Zyro it was already easier. I contacted customer service who advised me what was best to do. After that, everything was clear to me and I started building my beautiful website. Editing a website is really very easy with drag and drop options. Adding text, videos, photos just couldn’t be easier. All you need is to have imagination, with your imagination here you can do everything you imagine. I warmly recommend Zyro to everyone because I know you won’t regret it. My rating for Zyro from 1 to 10 is pure 10.

Pros

What I liked most was that it was really easy to handle all the options in creating beautiful websites.

Cons

Honestly there really isn’t a single complaint. Everything is affordable, easy and customer service is there for us 24 hours a day.

Pros and Cons of using Zyro

It's bitter-sweet but mostly sweet. The templates are nice and several to choose from, the features are great and easy to use, the prices are really affordable for a beginner compared to other website builders.

Pros

I like the prices. Honestly for someone who is starting small, the monthly subscriptions are pocket-friendly considering the fact that not much is limited. Many website builders tend to limit vital features for the success of your website if one selects the cheapest or cheaper options. Zyro is easy to use and it doesn't limit your control of your website. I also like how the process of domain connection is not a tedious task when it comes to Zyro. I've tried connecting my domain to other website builders but it becomes a nightmare because it's either you select an expensive monthly subscription first or you go through a long and unnecessary process.

Cons

Some of the technical errors that occur. For instance, there was a time i opened my website for editing just to find that all the products i had posted disappeared. Mind you, i posted close to 100 products of my clients. I was then informed that i will have to post the products afresh and anytime i make changes, I'll have to publish my website. All the time and effort i put to making changes on my website was for nothing. I do not see the reason why there has to be an autosave then. I relied on the system to save my work but it let me down. Loading speed is still an issue especially on the phone display. SEO tools can also be improved.

An abundant stream of impressiveness

During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

Pros

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer...

Cons

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Opción

En general a sido una buena experiencia. Es una herramienta de fácil uso, bien intuitiva y ante cualquier duda el soporte a sabido responder con claridad a mis requerimientos. En cuanto a precio-calidad creo que vale la pena. Si siguen mejorando sus funcionalidades será una plataforma bien potente.

Pros

Lo fácil que es agregar e integrar aplicaciones y características

Cons

Aún falta mejorar algunas funcionalidades con elementos como botones y formularios

Amna's Review

My overall experience with Zyro is great. I am a writer and I have not aptitude of handling and dealing technical websites's issues, but Its team has made everything so easy that I can smoothly utilize its available features. My journey from website integration to website editing has become tension free now. I am satisfied that I have taken a good decision of choosing Zyro for this journey.

Pros

This product is easy to use for beginners, but also for those people who are not technically friendly. Zyro's customer service is amazing. The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price. If you are a non technical person and want to use digital media for providing your services or selling your products then Zyro is the best option to opt, you will feel pro while availing it. I find logo maker, image resizer and Al background remover more interesting.

Cons

Requested features: Separate page preview link for each page, customize writer's name for a blog. More logo making style options. I am a freelance writer and I need more features, those could make my website more engaging to my readers. I need like dislike option for my writing so that I could be able to trigger out that how much my content attracts the audience. i need that my subscribers get the notification whenever i publish a new blog and article.

As a complete beginner it was quick and easy to learn how to build my website.

I am an amateur wildlife and landscape photographer/hobbyist, so being able to easily create a professional looking website at a very affordable price has been a very positive experience.

Pros

Being able to simply and easily create good looking landing page and galleries for my photos.

Cons

As a wildlife photographer and amateur naturalist not be able to easily label the photos in my galleries is really frustrating as people don't know what they are looking at and always want to know

Hello, Andy, Thank you for sharing this. We are excited to hear about your pleasing experience while using Zyro. It brings us joy to hear about your success. We want to give our users as many possibilities while building their website as possible. That's why our team works hard every day to develop new additions to Zyro. We hope to share them with you very soon! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

I AM OBSESSED!

I was able to solve my fear of having to use a template because it was so easy and beautiful to work with! I usually work together with programmers who help me realize my designs through coding but I have some Webdesign requests who don't have much of a budget. Being able to use a pre-customized template and do the final touches to it myself is a major upgrade for my portfolio. I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that!

Pros

What really convinced me choosing this product/software over another one was the Template Designs that were more beautifully designed than other ones. ZYRO is super easy to use and complicated things (such as getting a domain) was perfectly well described and SO helpful, because this service was offered within the application. I was able to set up a first draft of a website within a few hours and I'm thrilled!

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to customizing buttons or the width of fonts (e.g. in the menu).

My Honest Feedback Of Zyro After One month of Use

Zyro is super easy to navigate. It's great for beginners and it's really nice that the customer service agents are easy to reach and always willing to help. As a first time user, I find it comfortable and affordable to use without all the complications of building a website. They could really work on the integrations however, that's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.

Pros

I started buliding my website with Zyro a little over a month ago, overall the customer service is great! As a first time retailer, many of the features were new to me and so it was really nice that they were always super accessible and willing to help. They're really chatty and it's almost like you're talking to a work friend.

Cons

I think Zyro could do a lot better with the integration. It's been like 3 weeks since I've been trying to integrate my mailerlite pop up feature to my website and it still is not working for some reason.

Incredible, near perfect of what you need for your own website at a affordable cost

Great. Near perfect.

Pros

Zyro has helped me to establish my business much easily in a way that I am able to setup my own website with zero knowledge in coding. The monthly pricing is by far the cheapest compared to other famous sites like Wix & squarespace in terms of overall pricing to get you started on your own website. Zyro customer support is also excellent in a way that they are very professional in their communication and prompt in respond as well. All in all, I invest my time onto Zyro instead of Wix or Squarespace is mainly because of how affordable it is & the ease of use towards beginners with professional templates to help us get started, fast. These are my honest thoughts using Zyro for the past 2 weeks. Yes, I am new to Zyro and have yet to regret a single bit.

Cons

I would rate 9/10. Just a few minor features that Zyro needs to implement to compete fully with Wix & Squarespace that has these features. - More flexibility in cropping image (Being able to adjust left, right, top, bottom, will be a game changer) As of now, we can't do that. Thus, it is something that kind of frustrates me at times. - Need more flexibility in terms of text headlines. As of now, we...

Me and my pet Zyro

Super simple, love it tbh

Pros

Very very simple to set up and customise. I had something ready to use very quickly, and have continued editing since. The dekstop / mobile view & editor is amazingly simple

Cons

I wanted to be able to group some objects together for ease of customising design. Also some internal page navigation would be really useful. Click a header and scroll down to a section on the page, for example. Although the grid is very easy to use, I found it limiting in certain ways. Especially when trying to arrange objects in the editor for mobile. You can only have objects above and below, even if they're tiny.

Hello, Sebastien, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are excited to hear that you enjoy using Zyro, and we are thankful for your recommendation. Our team is doing its best to improve our services and bring you new features and additions. Your suggestions are really important to us, as they help us grow, so we would appreciate your input on our Roadmap: roadmap.zyro.com. If you need any assistance with your website, feel free to contact our Customer Success team at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat right on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Poderoso, Bonito y Fácil.

Pros

Zyro es un creador de páginas web con una amplia variedad de plantillas personalizables. Son muy elegantes y puedes hacer los ajustes que tú quieras en ellas. Si no te gusta ninguna, hay una IA que puede generar nuevas plantillas en base a tus necesidades. La personalización es muy fácil, su editor es muy intuitivo y organiza los elementos dentro de una grilla, lo que garantiza la simetría. Es totalmente responsive. Están optimizadas, son rápidas de cargar. La propia plataforma te ofrece posibilidades de optimización para buscadores. El servicio de atención al cliente es bueno.

Cons

En alguna ocasión, lo he encontrado un poco limitado: diseño de llamadas a la acción y alguna que otra integración. Pero su equipo sigue trabajando para mejorar cada día.

Hola, Juan, Gracias por tus amables palabras; todo nuestro equipo esta super feliz de saber tu opinion. !Es un placer ayudarte a impulsar el exito de tu proyecto en linea! Esperamos muchos a?os de comunicacion exitosa. !Mantengamonos en contacto! Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Amazingly easy

One of the problems I have is that updating my sites regularly is a bit of a pain because of the back-end, so I just don't do it often enough. I think, due to the ease of use of this builder, I'll be abale to keep up to date on my sites much more frequently.

Pros

Compared to the well known website builders we all know from the endless Youtube ads, Zyro stacks up amazingly well. It is incredibly easy to use, very responsive and quick, and has a fair amount of features. I really appreciate the asset importer, which made grabbing all my pics from my current site a breeze. The builder also has a grid layout system that is the best I have ever used. Overall the builder just feels snappy and clear. So far I love it.

Cons

There are a few features missing, such as email hosting, anchor links, video backgrounds and a few more, but they have a clear roadmap that is user viewable (and votable) that lay out upcoming and planned feature updates.

Profesionalismo para no programadores

Zyro me ha parecido genial para montar las páginas web corporativas, no requiere grandes conocomientos y es muy facil de ajustar los diseños, me gusta que todo se mantiene muy estético porque me ha pasado con otras herramientas que ajusto algún elemento y se dañan otros.

Pros

Las plantillas que ofrecen son muy bonitas y diferentes a las que hay en sitios como wordpress, son muy fáciles de usar y rapidas, me gusta zyro porque no tienes que complicarte descargando pluggins entre otras cosas.

Cons

Que los planes aumentan de precio si solo vas a tomar el servicio por un año, creo que se debe mantener el precio que aparece en la publicidad sin importar si lo adquieres por un mínimo de un año.

Zyro - Easy to use.

Very good, satisfactory.

Pros

Easy to use, very practical, objective, pleasant.

Cons

Premium plan does not include online store.

Hello, Douglas, We are pleased to hear that our product satisfied your needs. We are ver grateful for your feedback it really helps us grow. Best regards, Zyro team

Try Zyro and their website builder - you will be impressed

I am very impressed with user friendliness of their website builder. Best of all is the excellent, friendly technical support. If you report a problem, they react immediately 24/7! I was surprized at how well the staff communicates in English which has little in common with their native Lithuanian except, perhaps, for a common linguistic ancestor some 8000 years ago.

Pros

The ability to assign a URL to not only a button but to a text field or an image, allows me to create a more interesting user interface for my users. The fact that I can write my own HTML code and incorporate it into my website using the 'Embedded code' feature, increases my website development options.

Cons

The Contact Form, in my opinion, does not have enough field types to select from. It needs an immutable text field so that I, the email recipient, can distinguish between contact types. For example, my website allows a user to download a Windows, macOS or Linux version of my software, but the email I receive is the same for all three operating systems. The Contact Form does not allow me to have a unique copy for each operating system. A text field that I can set but the user cannot change would solve that problem.

Hello, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us grow and improve. Our team works very hard to bring about enhancements, and your insights are handy. You can follow us on social media for updates on new features we release. We hope to have you with us for years to come! Best regards, Zyro team

Worthy of the Big-Leagues

Zyro didn't just open the door to our journey into e-commerce; they held it open and ushered us through. We had our issues from time to time, and that's why Zyro is Zyro. They are here for those that need to learn and experience the sifter points of web design and e-commerce.

Pros

Next to pricing, our webmaster really enjoyed using Zyro's website editor and store creator. Everything was easy to find and manipulate. We couldn't gone as far as we did without such an organized, user-friendly interface.

Cons

The live editing gave us problems on more than a handful of occasions, and this could be for a variety of reasons, but it still seemed to occur more often that it should. Thankfully, Zyro's prompt customer service team was there to assist every time.

Hello, Henry, Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words! We appreciate you sharing your experience as it helps us grow and improve our services. We strive to make products that are easy to use, intuitive, and allow you to make beautiful and responsive websites. Our team works hard every day to develop exciting new features, bring enhancements and improve the performance of our services. We are excited to have you with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again if you encounter any issues or have any questions. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team