RFPIO Reviews

4.96/5 (46 reviews)

Anthony Rossi

The Most Flexible RFP Tool Available

Reviewed 2018-12-07

As one of RFPIO's early customers, I can honestly say that our experience has been nothing but absolutely amazing. We've been able to calculate massive returns on investment in using their software, and I've enjoyed working with their team so much. RFPIO didn't just introduce me to a proposal tool, they introduced me to the proposal community.RFPIO has the best document import in the business. It's flexible enough to handle almost any format of document, but still offers plenty of time-saving shortcuts. The export functionality is also very good--it almost always results in a clean, tidy document. I also love the flexibility of the Answer Library. Features like merge tags, intelligent tagging, custom fields, collections and categories mean that the Library is more than capable of handling just about any business case you can throw at it.

Collette Coyne

Game changing for the RFP team

Reviewed 2018-12-03

As stated in the title, RFPIO has really changed how we manage the RFP process. It has allowed us to bring all of our SMEs into the system and saved us from countless versioning, passing Word docs around, copying and pasting updates into a master, etc. Our team can communicate and collaborate with ease. It is tremendously cost-effective in that it frees our technical folks and others to spend more time on their core jobs and less time digging for RFP answers. The ease of collaboration across the company and the ability to manage the RFP process in a far more streamlined fashion than previously. RFPIO allows the user to search for just the right content with ease. RFPIO has truly changed the way we do business -- for the better.

Mattie Scull

RFPIO Helps Save Time

Reviewed 2018-12-18

My overall experience with RFPIO has been extremely positive. This company really cares about its customers. They provide excellent support and have implemented our ideas for new features and improvements. We are currently testing a new feature for them and love that we get to provide feedback.RFPIO has helped my team save tons of time and resources. We often complete functional requirements in excel spreadsheets. Being able to match thousands of requirements to previous responses in an hour really helps save time for our responders and lets us focus on other aspects of the RFP.

Jessie Carver

Most Effective RFP Software Available!

Reviewed 2016-12-09

After spending years vetting/trying a myriad of inferior RFP management software and applications, I can't recommend RFPIO highly enough. The software is easy to use, intuitive, and the highest quality solution for all our needs - with features we didn't even know would be invaluable until we used it! RFPIO's customer support and account management teams are extremely responsive, pleasant, helpful, and have ensured a seamless implementation/adoption at every step of the way, with ample training and hands-on assistance. Additionally, they genuinely take our feedback to heart and have developed new solutions for requests that are unique to our company's environment/usage. This has enabled us to significantly streamline our RFP process and increase productivity. The answer library is particularly valuable!Difficult to choose! The software itself: The automated workflow, ability to assign whole sections or individual questions to team members, project tracking, answer library, proposal templates, etc. In general: The customer service is unparalleled.

Ryan Batiuk

Excellent cloud solution for managing RFPs/RFIs.

Reviewed 2016-09-19

We came over from RFP365, while that was a decent solution, RFPIO turned out to have some more compelling features. What helped us unlock those features were great training sessions to really experience the product. We also had some real specific requirements and they enabled them for the very next day! Just fantastic customer experience.Looks very attractive. Organized well by projects. Import features are best in class. No more needing to import from a template, we can import right from a spreadsheet the customer gave us!

Hariprasad Ashwene

WAY TO GO! Ease of using this!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I've been using this for 5 months now and feel this is an amazing tool with lot more capabilities than its thought of. With additional features recommended each time in help and support column, this tool is bound to get better and serving a larger client base for ease of usage. NOTE: In future, for all conferences in NYC or wherever, try to send a larger invite so that we all can attend or have web links to be shared :)RFI, RFPs, Security docs can now be answered effortlessly with collaboration across teams, ease of exporting in same font and space, answer library and docs library, with excellent customer support.

Tess Walker

rfpio: Absolute Game Changer

Reviewed 2016-10-11

I spent an enormous amount of time on the selection process to find an RFP solution for my sales team. Coming from a pretty manual process (e-mail/Drive), it was hard to fully picture our process in a dedicated tool, and I wanted to ensure that if we were spending money on a solution, it went to the right product for us (technology isn't helping anything if no one uses it!). As a technology company in the education space, we believe in ensuring that our users implementations are designed for their success, to make things they have to do easier, yielding better results. Relatively early in the selection process I could tell that rfpio had the same philosophy. If you're overwhelmed by choices, just get into rfpio and give it a try. The UX is clean, super easy to navigate, and the support from rfpio is stellar. It's also clear that the minds behind rfpio have personally experienced the processes surrounding RFPs, and truly designed this solution with an eye towards improvement... for sanity's sake. To say that our processes have improved is a vast understatement. One of the first things I noticed that set them apart was how easy it was to pull an RFP in to the system. To name a few of the perks we're enjoying, centralization, effective time management, collaboration without duplication of efforts, and ensuring that the content that is going out to potential customers is the best and most up-to-date. One of my personal favorite features is the ability to add customized document templates, which we control, to the system. The time we used to spend formatting documents in Word has all but evaporated. I would highly recommend rfpio to anyone thinking about an RFP software solution.

Gavin O'Donoghue

RFPIO - Best Solution for RFP Collaboration and Automation

Reviewed 2017-08-31

We were able to save over 1,000 hours in the first five months by designing and building a customized, scalable and repeatable process for handling a large number of RFP's and IT Security Questionnaires. RFPIO easily allows us to invite multiple contributors, authors, and reviewers to work collaboratively on projects.I compared RFPIO to 5 other companies (Qvidian, Xiat, Loopio, RFP365) and came to the conclusion that RFPIO offers the best platform and pricing structure. Based on my experience with other well known systems, RFPIO is designed with the end-user in mind. It allows for collaboration among SME's without having to acquire additional licenses. Very little training is necessary to use RFPIO and they have been adding new features without creating complexity.

Joe Aakre

RFPs made easy!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-09-29

RFPIO! I'll start with what it is: a) an RFP tool; b) a proposal management tool; and c) a product knowledge database; and d) a huge time saver. Now I'll tell you what it is not: a) Difficult to use; b) antiquated (as so many are " Ariba anyone"); c) a resource hog (training, explaining, chasing people down for answers they just answered last week, etc.); or d) a time sponge (hint: you can upload RFPs directly into RFPIO, answer them, and download them back into the original RFP format). This tool has become our central repository for product and company knowledge making it indispensable. Any time I need an answer to a question I can simply look it up in the library. If there's a new question/answer, I can add it quickly for later use and reuse. For RFPs and proposals, I can take advantage of pre-built templates for a professional look either from our marketing department or from their pre-built template library. Finally, I really like the workflows that are built into the product which benefits teams whether they are all under one roof or geographically diverse: I can assign out specific questions, assign timelines for completion, set reminders for the assignee, and then edit and compile the answers into a single-voice response. It's a great tool and I've been able to take back some evenings and weekends previously spent answering RFPs.It's easy to use and you can tell by the features that they've really done their homework: a lot of thought that's gone into this and it shows.

Keith Braney

RFPIO = Innovative RFP/RFI Pain Relief

Reviewed 2017-08-25

What has separated RFPIO from other offerings was their ability to support large enterprise software RFPs, which require coordination and input from many across our organization. Our users love the easy import and export, ability to assign owners and manage the project through actionable analytics, qualify deals through capability analysis, and quickly access prior RFP responses validated by SMEs. Response accuracy is critical to us, and RFPIO's Answer Library makes SME approval and maintenance of prior responses very easy. Multi-language support is also helpful for adoption in our globally distributed organization. I can't think of an area I like "least" about RFPIO. The solution is very robust, but also evolving very fast. Any feedback we've had on potential improvements have been implemented very quickly. The RFPIO support and development is excellent. If I had a least favorite item to call out, I imagine my review would quickly become outdated.

Gayle Peeples

I use RFPio on a daily basis to respond to multiple rfps.

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Helps to have all rfps in one place!System is intuitive and easy to learn. Customer support is beyond excellent. Like the archive function.

Barrett Kelly

Game Changer

Reviewed 2018-07-05

RFPIO has changed the way we do RFPs. Instead of subject matter expects dragging their feet and complaining about yet another RFP, they are excited to help out. This is due to the great answer library, recommendation engine, and great interface. Not to mention that they have a great customer success team which always lends a friendly hand when need be.

Todd Seibel

RFPIO - make them your best friend!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

RFPIO is the second most utilized SaaS vendor we have onboard! RFPIO saves us hundreds of hours per quarter.Ramp time was super fast. We were up and running across the organization in a few hours time. End user training is minimal - users picked it up fast because the software is so intuitive.

Matt Hempel

Do More, Better, Faster with RFPIO

Reviewed 2016-09-13

We've had an excellent experience with RFPIO. The company continues to add highly relevant features to a very intuitive, user friendly platform.RFPIO allows us to capture the very best of our existing content into a single platform for reuse over and over again. The intelligence built into the tool allows us to rapidly identify the correct content to address a specific RFP question. This allows us to save time and money as a company, and most importantly, helps us win more. The end product we're able to produce using RFPIO is a beautifully formatted, compliant, impactful RFP response that gets attention.

Jennifer Sales

RFP Content Game Changer

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I'm so pleased with the service and support I've received. A great experience.The best feature for me is the search functionality and the filters. This product has made such a difference in my overall productivity and organization. I couldn't be happier!

Michael Ketchmere

Modern SaaS RFP Response Solution

Reviewed 2016-09-20

Experience with vendor has been superb. RFPIO team has been extremely responsive on all fronts, including setup of a trial, training, and support. The intuitive user interface requires minimal training - casual users can be productive almost immediately. Excellent reporting and dashboards provide real-time metrics and visibility into the status of the response team's efforts - thereby obviating unnecessary response status calls and meetings. The workflow capabilities facilitate the deployment of a repeatable process and controls, going far beyond what you can do through documented business process and policies alone. Prebuilt connectors to apps like Salesforce and Slack foster collaboration among the core response team and across departments. Support for import/export from/to a wide variety of file formats enables use of the tool beyond RFx responses.

Lauren Minter

RFPio Review

Reviewed 2016-09-20

Prior to using RFPio we used Google Drive for collaboration. When working on an RFP/RFI or VSQ I would have to open all recently completed projects in separate tabs and to find answers to questions in new projects I would have to hit Ctrl +F to search for most relevant answers. It was extremely time consuming and tedious as many times I could not find and latest answer I knew I was looking for. To review my RFPs/VSQs before returning I would need to pull in software architects and product executives who often times would need to make minor but many edits. With RFPio I can search for answers in one central location and know for certain it is the most current information. I can easily assign other authors who can take advantage of the answer library. Our estimation of the time spent on RFPs/VSQs as an organization is about 25-30% compared to the Google Drive approach. It has greatly helped me protect the time of our engineers and executives.It required one demonstration to become proficient enough to use it on my own. Every time I have needed help, Ganesh, the CEO has called me back immediately. If I need a feature that would be beneficial to all users, it only takes a matter of days to roll new functionality out.

Lauren Daitz, CF APMP

RFPIO is by far the best RFP software I have ever worked with in my 15+ years of proposal management

Reviewed 2018-12-07

RFPIO's team is so cooperative, and responsive! Their goal is truly to be a partner to us in our RFP efforts.RFPIO is flexible and powerful and saves us time. It allows us to fully manage our library of responses, as well as attachments and projects, with easy visibility into what is going on. Even better it allows multiple divisions of our company to manage everything in one system!

Anonymous

RFPio streamlined our process

Reviewed 2018-12-18

This tool has saved us so much time and frustration through our formal RFP process. As a sales operations leader one of my favorite features is the dashboard to see the progress, status and potential bottlenecks with authors or reviewers. It also helps me see where I may need to spread out the work rather than load up a single person.

Theodore Papailiou

Save Time, Improve your Customer Experience

Reviewed 2017-01-22

I have been skeptical of RFP software, since starting in this business in early 2000. A lot has changed and the team at RFPIO have done a great job. The solution is intuitive and easy to use and provides not only a collaborative environment but also a consistent deliverable that helps my company express it's professionalism through another medium. The day after our first training, RFPIO was put to the test. We were presented with our first Security Due diligence request. What would have taken us at least a day to complete was done in under an hour (we had uploaded previous responses with RFPIO's awesome help). While this may not always be the case, it proved to me that every penny spent on the solution will be worth it. If your team is strapped for time and is always scrambling to squeeze in RFP's in their hectic schedule, this product should be on your list of tools to get.Intuitive solution that helps streamline an otherwise tedious process providing consistent results. The UI is well thought out and the team at RFPIO is continuously improving the product and soliciting their customers input.

Adam Lockwood

RFPIO delivers top-notch software and service

Reviewed 2018-10-19

RFPIO is the software solution our company has been looking for to improve our RFI and RFP responses. Having great software is really important, but it's equally as important to have a solid support system, too. We're thrilled with RFPIO's top-notch customer service. Two of the representatives always go above and beyond to help us whenever we need it. I can't say enough great things about this company!RFPIO has helped my team knockout RFIs and RFPs much more quickly and efficiently.

Vickie Kusch

The customer support is excellent. RFPIO really cares.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

Being able to attach owners, set a review cycle where they will be notified automatically to update answers and documents within the database. Also the feature of recommendation when answering questions. To be able to add the correct answer to a question in one click while in just one database. The RFPIO team willing to add features for our particular needs! The ease in starting a new project and being able to complete it quickly with the help of the database. Love the reporting capabilities. Glad to have the discussion section for documenting conversations.

Brecca Keeler

We couldn't do what we do without RFPIO

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Ease of use, organization features within the answer library, collaboration tools, dashboards and reporting

Keith Roberts

We reviewed over 30 solutions, narrowed to 6 for detailed review - RFPIO was the clear winner.

Reviewed 2017-08-24

We are just coming out of the pilot phase, but expect this to significantly decrease our turnaround time for responding to a request. Additionally, we see this software making collaboration and review much more accurate and convenient.RFPIO had some very unique capabilities when we first reviewed it, importing RFP's from a variety of sources was a real differentiator. The pricing model based on active RFP's rather than concurrent users fit our decentralized model perfectly.

Rhonda Willingham

I can't imagine responding to an RFP without RFPIO ever again!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

The ease of usability and intuitiveness. A new user can be independent with less than 10 minutes introduction. We recently completed a complex government RFP with over 20 new internally users and multiple external consultants who were all able to quickly and confidently use RFPIO to provide content for our compelling response. The complexity is unimaginable in a historical Word redline version management process.