Tremendous Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

Our team is rapidly growing and we want to reward great teamwork. It takes a lot of time and effort to individually select rewards or gifts, particularly when selecting for a wider group of people.
I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.
As our business scales internationally, we are noticing there is a lack of options for global customers and employees.
It used to take us hours of printing checks, stuffing and sealing envelopes, adding postage etc. We almost always had someone who's check didn't arrive or got lost in the mail.

Amanda A.

Coordinator

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Outstanding - all the way around!

Transcript

Amanda: My name is Amanda, and I'm a coordinator for a consultancy. I rate Tremendous five out of five...

HM

Hayley M.

Field marketing manager

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Simple to use, great customer support!

Transcript

Hayley M.: Hi, I'm Hayley. I'm a field marketing manager. If I had to rate Tremendous one out of five,...

Oliver M.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Excellent for payment processing of survey participants

Very happy with the product

Pros

Easy way to make payments to survey participants.

Cons

Nothing. its a great product and has no flaws.

MK

Mateusz K.

Computer Games, 11-50 employees

Tremendous cool service for gift cards

Our company is very satisfied of partnership with tremendous.

Pros

Api integration is not complicate. Tremendous provides PayPal GiftCards wchich is rare in competition and was priorities for our partnership.

Cons

Ability to reject order in Tremendous panel and available of Paypal cards.

DH

David H.

Accounting, self-employed

Card is a scam

Terrible. Stay away. Clearly companies are paying you alot of money.

Pros

Card doesnt work anywhere. Its a massive scam

Cons

It doesnt work. Only in america? Doesnt work online in europe at all

SB

Sarah B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Makes international gift cards very easy

It was very challenging to figure out good gift card options for participants in countries not served by Visa or Amazon. We were always worried about being scammed or purchasing a gift card that would be difficult for the recipient to redeem. Also when you are navigating many different countries, you cannot batch send rewards. Tremendous makes it very easy to send gift cards to many people all at once.

Pros

We are a small nonprofit and use Tremendous to compensate research participants worldwide. In the past, this was a very time-consuming and labor intensive process. We work with many patients in countries that are not easily served by your standard Amazon gift card. Tremendous makes it so easy and fast to send gift cards to many recipients all over the world in one smooth process. They also respond very promtly to customer questions.

Cons

We are a nonprofit and many of the participants we send gift cards to are very interested in returning our gift cards to us as a donation. There is not an easy way for participants to do that. There is also not a transparent process for getting your nonprofit added as a donation option. It is very unclear how to get your nonprofit listed and what criteria they use for selecting organizations. Initially it was only larger, well known organizations but now there are a bunch of small and regional organizations. It would also be nice to be able to add links to the reward emails

RD

Rachel D.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

The best reward platform my company has used!

My experience with Tremendous has been wonderful everyone is easy to work with and very helpful to answer questions. The platform is very easy to use and I appreciate the online support if i need it.

Pros

I like the options tremendous provides when it comes to building out a personalized template to send to out clients. I also enjoy the large variety of gift cards to use and the option to donate!

Cons

At this time there isn't anything that I dislike about tremendous. If I had to pick, I would want more options for customized templates.

JC

Jadah C.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Easy to Learn and Exceptional Customer Support Team!

We transitioned to Tremendous within the past 6-months and it has been entirely seamless. Their Customer Support team is truly exceptional, very responsive, and experts on their own system which creates ultimate confidence in their ability to support you and your team.

Pros

The accessibility to key information (i.e. reports and search features) combined with the intuitive interface makes this a really functional platform that takes moments to train team members on.

Cons

The only functionality I wish it had, is the ability to send the direct reward link but this is by no means a deal-breaker!

KM

Kyla M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Tremendous is tremendous!

My overall experience with Tremendous has been great. It is easy to use. I only needed assistance once and found their support to be wonderful. I have no complaints.

Pros

There is so much I like about Tremendous! It was easy to setup and is easy to maintain and use. We pay almost nothing to use it and, if we chose to pay another way, we could avoid fees altogether. We were able to create a template with customizations which is saved and can be quickly and easily selected for reuse in the future. Our employees LOVE receiving the Tremendous credit as it can be used for almost any retailer or can be donated to charity. This also takes the work off of us as we don't need to stress or run around town getting a reward our employees will like. It's an all around great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a low-cost reward program!

Cons

There is almost nothing I dislike about Tremendous. If I had to come up with something, it would be the 3% Credit Card transaction fee. This is the only fee we pay for using Tremendous and it could be avoided if we chose to purchase via Purchase Order.

PW

Paulette W.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

It's the rewards tool we were waiting for!

Tremendous is such an easy product to use. From the moment I created my account, I was easily able to navigate the application and start sending rewards. Tremendous provides a wealth of gift card options (both digital and physical) that we can send to customers. From dining, entertainment, to traditional gift cards like VISA, Tremendous truly has it all! I also love how easy it is to upload a CSV file...

Pros

Aside from Tremendous being a great product, some major pros were cost, ease of setup and overall ease of use.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at all. It's a great service!

Rachael D.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Tremendous: Fastest and most rewarding incentive platform

Overall, my experience using Tremendous for receiving incentives has been pleasant. I can choose email alerts and updates on my chosen reward cards and can manage my transactions in real time. Tremendous makes using your selected card(s) even more simple by providing short informational videos on just how to go about using your rewards either for online redemption or in stores. Easy options for scan and go from your cell phone are also available when applicable. I have not encountered any problems with the whole process or any redemption errors.

Pros

I mostly liked how easy it was to become acquainted with and use Tremendous for redeeming rewarded incentives. There has never been a faster, more efficient way to choose and activate my earned rewards. Tremendous also offers the most reward choices and options to fit your needs.

Cons

I would have to say that I would have liked to figure out a way to view all redeemed cards and their current balances from a dashboard section on the platform. I was not able to do this which would have been very convenient.

PY

Patty Y.

Food Production, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great for employee recognition and engagement.

I enjoy the ease of ordering gift cards online, with a small fee per card relative to other companies. I've never had any issues to require contacting their service department, which I think is a good thing. They continue to seek feedback to see where they have opportunities.

Pros

I like that variety of gift card options available through Tremendous, and love that Tremendous provides a report directly to our company for tax purposes.

Cons

I can't think of anything based on how we use Tremendous.

TC

Thomas C.

Legal Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent

Pros

I love how user friendly the System is. Sending gift cards to multiple Recipients is very easy and user friendly. The ability to download and upload CSV files is extremely handy for my work where i would have to send out to 20 gift cards to different Recipients. The CSV files make this very easy. I have had no issues with the system timing out. The Website is always extremely fast on my laptop which...

Cons

I think my main issue with tremendous would be the support function. Compared to other products the support function just an email. I think the ability to maybe have a call support would be helpful as for some issues it would be necessary to call the tremendous support staff instead of emailing. When canceling a gift card i did not like the fact that we do not get a notification or an email that the money has been transferred back into the account. I think this would be very useful to have. However, these problems are not a deal breaker for me but I think these are areas in which the application can be improved.

CQ

Cormac Q.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Excellent experience for both us and our users

We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider. The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7. If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Pros

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless. It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed. The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

Cons

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen. It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

OH

Oleksandr H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Review about Tremendous from Scrambly

We're really happy with Tremendous and I'd recommend to anyone.

Pros

THE platform is straightforward to navigate, and that cashing out rewards is a quick and hassle-free process. Many also appreciate the range of payment options available, which can help ensure that everyone is able to receive their rewards in a way that works best for them.Some Scrambly customers have also noted that the platform offers excellent customer service, with knowledgeable and responsive support staff available to help with any issues or questions that may arise. This level of support can be particularly important for companies with large rewards programs or complex requirements.

Cons

Some cash-out options are unavailable like Crypto or Cash App

MR

Milijana R.

Market Research, 51-200 employees

tremendous is a great experience

Excellent, I would recommend it to any other market research company that need a third party application for sending rewards

Pros

The great thing about Tremendous is their customer support, they are very responsive, they send response in next hour or two, they are very detail oriented and problem solving, never had better experience with support than tremendous actually. they are making my life much easier

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Tremendous at the moment

CA

Clarissa A.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

Pros

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

Cons

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

JC

Jeannette C.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Tremendous is so simple to use!

Pros

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

JR

Joe R.

Executive Office, 10,001+ employees

Tremendous is ... Just That.

I have used this software hundreds of times in the last year. I work for a global company and to be able to send egift cards across the globe has been a time and life saver. Tremendous has many vendors they work with to insure a recipient can find a vendor to redeem a gift card. But wait, there's more. An international Visa card can also be redeemed for countries with less vendors to choose from. Checking the catalog beforehand will insure your gift is a success. Tremendous has made my life as an executive assistant so much easier when it comes to gift requests.

Pros

The ease of sending out rewards and egift cards makes Tremendous worth it's price in gold. Easily sent, easily verified, easily tracked. And the customer service is the best. I receive help and guidance in a timely manner and they have always been clear and concise and extremely helpful.

Cons

The only drawback sometimes is that a rewards email to the receiver can sometimes be mistaken for spam. But that problem is easily fixed with proper titling of the reward or a pre-email letting the recipient know it's on the way.

KG

Kvin G.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Tremendous is a life-saver

Pros

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

Cons

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001-10,000 employees

Tremendous a simple user's review

Pros

Tremendous is EXTREMELY user-friendly to use. Excellent customer service. It can also be integrated to the CRM platform being used providing easier use and has a wide array of rewards available WORLDOWIDE!

Cons

Not really liked the least per se, but more on the accessibility of the chat feature. It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though. Still, you can always reach out to their client support email albeit very easily so they can address your concerns on the spot!

MS

Moses S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great vendor with great documentation

Pros

I enjoyed the ability to quickly a working solution in the sandbox. The API documentation is well-written and easy to follow. Once our sandbox environment was working well, switching to a prod instance was a simple transition.

Cons

I have no complaints! I tried to find issues as no vendor is perfect but so far, I have no complaints.

JT

Joshua T.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Easy Compensation

Pros

Tremendous has done a great job making a product that just works. Many others services are clunky and take many steps to complete (for sender and recipient). Tremendous has a great UI and makes sending compensation to research participants a breeze

Cons

International compensation isn't as easy as smooth for recipients once they redeem their reward, but it'll depend on the country

BP

Brianna P.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Tremendous is a tremendous help

I am very happy that my co-worker discovered Tremendous and implemented it for all of us to use. As I said above, it has helped save me time by making the process of giving out gift cards to my employees so much quicker, and has saved me the work of tracking them.

Pros

I enjoy using Tremendous because I give out gift cards to my employees often. Tremendous has made it easier for my employees to receive their gift cards, has given more options for them to choose from, and has saved me the time and effort of going to a store and purchasing a stack of varied gift cards. Also, I no longer have to go through my receipts and turn them in on an expense report because all of the tracking is done on tremendous.

Cons

Sometimes the gift cards can be confusing to redeem. Another con is that they go to spam. It seems as though everyone eventually figures out each individual redemption process, and I just give them a heads about about the tremendous e-mail going to spam.

ML

Mike L.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Tremedously happy with Tremendous! Recomend!

Tremendous has been very easy to use for our team and our testers tell us that they like using Tremendous also. We use it to send rewards to testers who help us with internal product feedback and user experience.

Pros

We like the variety of options for our testers. We also like that there is international coverage and we don’t need to worry about where people are located to get their reward.

Cons

The US has more gift card options than other countries, but at least Amazon is available for almost anywhere else which people like.

TB

Tanya B.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Review of Tremendous

Pros

Tremendous is very good with large amounts of E gift cards and always giving new options in payment like SMS and wallet features.

Cons

There no way to call support if you need it. I have to reach Tremendous by email but most issues get resolved quickly.

IC

Igor C.

Overall easy to use

Pros

It is really easy to use and nicely organized. Easy to send rewards and check their status. I also like customer support very much, every problem I had so far was resolved quickly and successfully.

Cons

I am not using it for a very long time, less than a year, and so far I did not have any kind of difficulties using it, or something that I do not like.