ChaseData Reviews

ChaseData

Cloud-based call center solution for SMBs

4.83/5 (132 reviews)

Pros
  • Countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly.Thomas M.Read the full review
  • The ease and simplicity of the user interface for my call center reps is superb, I really like the ability to run multiple data lists simutaneously and the multiple caller ID feature.Tyler G.Read the full review
  • For a company to be able to offer all this and be one of the most cost effective solutions out there is truly a blessing for call centers.Jenna J.Read the full review
Cons
  • Whenever there were issues, there was a lot of problems that surfaced. Working with Chase for over two years, there was a problem every time, so maybe have more end-user testing before releasing.Chad K.Read the full review
  • Since my company contracted with chase data we can honestly say we have no dislikes.Mark S.Read the full review
  • If I have a problem it is fixed in a timely manner.Justin T.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Chelsea Calvin

ChaseData Call Center Review

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Pros
ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

Cons
I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

Response from ChaseData

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Kenneth Bisnette

ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing productivity and reducing cost.

Reviewed 2017-07-10

This solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.

Pros
I had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially. Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.

Cons
I have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to. Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Kenneth for your review.

Brock Stonebrink

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

Reviewed 2016-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month. The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

Pros
I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast. #1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself. With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

Cons
The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Thomas Mandell

Best of Breed Call Center Software

Reviewed 2019-12-13

countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly

Pros
intuitive interface and user experience; robust analytics and dashboards; excellent sales and operational support; platform functions both quickly and smoothly with no issues or downtime; comprehensively designed to support any use case

Cons
if anything, the requirement for Mac users to install Windows via a virtualization tool. this is however very minor (and simple) in the context of all the advantages

Response from ChaseData

Thomas, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Michael Montes

Doesn't work with a MAC

Reviewed 2018-10-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Cons
Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Wayne Dahler

Dir Call Centers

Reviewed 2019-11-16

Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Pros
Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

Cons
It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

Response from ChaseData

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

ROB SINGH

BEST DIALER AND ADMIN

Reviewed 2019-10-22

EVERY TIME I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CHASE OR NEED A NEW SETUP I CALL AND THE STAFF ALWAYS HELPS ME WITH THE MOST DIFFICULT PROGRAMMING. LOVE CHASE DATA AND WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DIALER

Pros
BEST MECHANICS SOFTWARE AND DIALER TO SCREEN CALLS AND EXCLUDE ANSWER MACHINE ALSO BEST ADMIN IN MY OPINION . BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AND THE REST OF THE STAFF AT CHASE,

Cons
COST COULD ALWAYS BE CHEAPER AND BETTER PRICED IN MY OPINION

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Rob for your review.

Rafael Viana

Great Customer service

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he always makes my experience easy and enjoyable.

Pros
Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use.

Cons
Everything is above and better then any other Dialer company

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Rafael! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words about your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Ryan Oppenheim

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Made my call center much more efficeient

Pros
Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

Cons
One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

Response from ChaseData

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

bryan cohen

ChaseData Review

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Pros
Ease of use as well as call monitoring tools

Cons
FDNC intergration would be most beneficial. Maybe integrate FDNC scrubbing.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your feedback.

Samuel Reed

Great software, and top notch customer support!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

Pros
This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker. We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!

Cons
Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

Reed Lasko

Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise Based)

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Cloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.

Pros
Very Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours. We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.

Cons
Because the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

Response from ChaseData

Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.

Brian Howard

Long Time Customer

Reviewed 2018-11-27

The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Pros
Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

Cons
The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

Response from ChaseData

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Courtney Strobeck

The best support there is, hands down!

Reviewed 2018-10-30

CallCenterNOW can be implemented in short order and will provide you with clear voice communications right out of the box. Furthermore, it can be customised over time to be the tuned instrument you need to reach your clients exactly the way you want to.

Pros
1. It works, every time, all the time. You don't need to have the best most robust network to make it work. 2. If there is something you wish it could do or you want it to do but you aren't sure how, ask support. 9 times out of 10 they either can do it or will adjust the system till it does. 3. It is a straightforward and clear system. It does what you expect it to do and in a way that makes sense.

Cons
Documentation is lacking. There isn't much of an operators or administrators guide so you sometimes end up calling support for simple things that require that "tribal knowledge" that is not available elsewhere.

Response from ChaseData

Courtney, thank you for leaving your review. We would love to talk to you more about your experience. If you are available, please call Joe at (888) 739-8218. Thank you!

Luis Utrera

Excellent Call Center Software

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I have been in the call center business working for several large contact centers as a Call Center Manager and later as a consultant for the contact center industry. I have used premise based systems from the likes of Aspect & Interactive Intelligence and recently for the past 3 years started to use hosted solutions like ViciDial , FIve9, and some of the others. We where having many problems with Hosted Solutions and were thinking of moving back to a premise based solution until one of my colleagues had mentioned to me about ChaseData out of Florida. We gave ChaseData a try 6 months ago and after about a week while trying to get it optimized to our needs I can only say this product is truly amazing. Here are my reasons. Its very powerful with predictive dialing , inbound call handling and prioritizing as well as their reporting and list management features. Secondly, you can customize it the way you want. It was easy to customize for me at least since I am in the business, and last but not least their call quality and the responsive speed of the software especially for the agents is excellent in my opinion. I can only say they have a very good product and something I would highly recommend to others looking for a effective and very robust solution for their contact center needs. To the Tech Team at ChaseData Great Job ..!

Response from ChaseData

Luis, We believe that being attentive to our clients¿ needs is what makes our product and our support world-class. Thank you for leaving such an amazing review and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Sofi Ozden

Function + Customization

Reviewed 2018-11-06

When you feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew, it helps to have a solid contact in Support who can help. Among others, the support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to understand. Thanks everyone!

Pros
If you're smart and want software to be smart too, try this dialer. The features are extensive and can help one achieve a more specific and effective workflow than others I've tried. Support can show you how to build a lot of different rules and actions, so if you can visualize a flow it's probably achievable in the dialer. The Zapier integration means you can link it to pretty much any other tool and make it an automated part of your overall process.

Cons
There are surprise failures that catch us off guard sometimes. You should not try to replace a traditional telephone setup with this service unless you have someone available full-time to troubleshoot and help you get things working again when there's a hiccup. Also, be familiar with your goal. There are a lot of ways to integrate other tools, so try mapping out your process before you launch, that way your initial setup will result in a system that does what you want and won't need as much time to become effective.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mike Bennett

Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
I've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!

Cons
Agent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

Response from ChaseData

Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.

Steve Benjamin

I have been using the Chase Data dialer system for almost two years.

Reviewed 2017-06-22

Tech support and functionality

Pros
The customer support is AWESOME...NEVER have to wait for support. The features and functionality are the best value for the money. I tried and tested several different dialer systems, and always came back to this one. Features for the money and tech support are the two main reasons I continue with this one. Their voice mail drop allows you to drop the VM immediate when the answering machine domes on...you DO NOT have to wait for the end of the message and the beep.

Cons
Tech Support goes down at 3:30 Pacific time. They need to add SMS and email drops. They are working on SMS drop now I understand. Back office could be less cumbersome.

Response from ChaseData

Steve, thank you for your review and your feedback. We are continually looking at the feedback from our clients and making modifications based on what is the most important. SMS is definitely at the top of the list. We are working on it and we will keep you posted.

Thank you for being a loyal ChaseData customer.

Dimitrios Katsaitis

Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs.

Reviewed 2017-06-25

Increased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.

Pros
I am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.

Cons
There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

Response from ChaseData

Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.

Scott Gale

Great dialer and great support for good price

Reviewed 2016-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls. The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.

Cons
I'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.

Chris Frazier

Customer service is excellent

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Customer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.

Pros
My favorite part of this system is the customer service.

Cons
The only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

Response from ChaseData

Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.

Kenneth OConnor

Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered calls!

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Consistency

Pros
The product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with. The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist. We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.

Cons
The only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it.

Response from ChaseData

Kenneth, thank you for your review.

Brian Howard

We have been a Chase Data Call Center Customer since 2002

Reviewed 2016-01-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We have been using Chase Data Corp's Predictive Dialer since 2002 (13 Years). We had their Premise Based system at several locations ranging from 5-Users to 125-Users. The users loved the product because of the intuitive Interfaces and Quick Dialer Administrator and Agent training. We have been using the Cloud based systems for 5-years and it has been absolutely fantastic. We have gone months without having to contact the Technical Support Department and it is usually a functionality question. The product is very easy to integrate into your existing systems.

Cons
We don't have to call much but sometimes we have to go through several levels to get a Senior Tech. But the important thing is that they always answer the phone and always get back to you in a efficient manner

Daniel Dawson

Excellent Dialer

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Pros
User friendly Dedicated and helpful support team Fantastic features Affordable compared to big name competitors The team at Chase Data is always trying to improve the features and quality of the system

Cons
Can't think of anything negative to say. Very grateful to have this software after years of dealing with big name dialers that cost a lot more, tons of tech issues, and the support was not helpful. Couldn't be happier to be using Chase Data for our business.

Response from ChaseData

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback on your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Matthew Eaton

Great Value, Great System

Reviewed 2016-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Simplicity, ease of use and low cost is what I like best about Chase Data. I have a lot on my plate as a an owner of a construction company. Chase Data is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of attention. I've been using Chase for quite a few years I would guess since 2008. Last year I briefly tried one of their popular competitors one that many people have heard of and it was a horrible experience. They were constantly bugging me and their system didn't run nearly as well. I couldn't wait to get back running on Chase Data.

Cons
A few years ago we had problems with calls breaking up, but they have since fixed the problem. Although it has improved greatly over the last 3 or 4 years communication seems a little labored from time to time when we have questions or need tech. support.