DialedIn CCaaS Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

Reviews by rating

It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed.
The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.
To top it off, working with the people at Chase has been an even greater part of this amazing experience.
Whenever there were issues, there was a lot of problems that surfaced. Working with Chase for over two years, there was a problem every time, so maybe have more end-user testing before releasing.
Try any other product and you will be wasting your time.
Can't think of any one thing that left us dissatisfied.

DK

Dimitrios K.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs.

Increased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.

Pros

I am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.

Cons

There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.

SR

Samuel R.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Great software, and top notch customer support!

It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

Pros

This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each...

Cons

Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

MM

Michael M.

Doesn't work with a MAC

Pros

Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Cons

Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

MB

Mike B.

Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!

Pros

I've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!

Cons

Agent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.

rS

robert S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

We switched to Chase Data many years ago and it was the best decision

Great Team to work with!

Pros

Agent friendly, Affordable price, Great support team!

Cons

i liked everything! Solid! Great solution for business!

AG

Anthony G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Excellent dialer system and customer service is incredible!

I am fairly new to using an auto dialer and simplicity of this one is what I like best. Also we have been growing over the last couple of months and ChaseData makes that easy to do. We now have people working remotely which is a nice feature.

Pros

Love how easy it is to setup and grow with this system.

Cons

My only ask from the company is to make it more compatible with Apple products.

CF

Chris F.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Customer service is excellent

Customer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.

Pros

My favorite part of this system is the customer service.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.

KO

Kenneth O.

Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered calls!

Consistency

Pros

The product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with. The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist. We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.

Cons

The only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it.

Kenneth, thank you for your review.

KF

Kristopher F.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Chase Data

Positive, willingness to work together toward solutions

Pros

Ability to customize different features within the platform

Cons

Lack of knowledge going into launch when first starting

AS

Anthony S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Love This!

The customer service team is top notch. They will always go above and beyond with my requests and are always happy to answer any questions I may have!

Pros

Easy to useEasy of updates Customer Service

Cons

None. I just want more training so I can feel more confident.

RV

Rafael V.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great Customer service

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he always makes my experience easy and enjoyable.

Pros

Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use.

Cons

Everything is above and better then any other Dialer company

Thank you Rafael! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words about your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

EV

Eric V.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

If you do outbound and inbound this is the best dialer on the market.

CHASE has the best dialer and service organization on the market. Historically, they have been terrible marketers which is why you are just now hearing about them.

Pros

A powerful reliable weapon for outbound that is so easy to use, there are no devs required. The ownership and management team have been around for over 25 years, are honest passionate guys committed to their clients success.

Cons

The client app was a bit heavy when I first tested the product. It has been lightened and made more forgiving of weaker web connection points 2x in the last year.

BH

Brian H.

Government Administration,

We have been a Chase Data Call Center Customer since 2002

Pros

We have been using Chase Data Corp's Predictive Dialer since 2002 (13 Years). We had their Premise Based system at several locations ranging from 5-Users to 125-Users. The users loved the product because of the intuitive Interfaces and Quick Dialer Administrator and Agent training. We have been using the Cloud based systems for 5-years and it has been absolutely fantastic. We have gone months without having to contact the Technical Support Department and it is usually a functionality question. The product is very easy to integrate into your existing systems.

Cons

We don't have to call much but sometimes we have to go through several levels to get a Senior Tech. But the important thing is that they always answer the phone and always get back to you in a efficient manner

CS

Courtney S.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Stand alone power dialer

We have seen great contact rates. ChaseData is working hard to deal with and comply with STIR/SHAKEN regulations and requirements.

Pros

Chase controls the system from top to bottom. There are no browser compatibility issues.

Cons

Setup takes a lot of time. The system is complex and not the most intuitive.

JJ

Jenna J.

Marketing and Advertising,

Zuni Telesales Review

Pros

ChaseData allows us manage our lead base with simplicity and manipulate our data how and when we want real time without importing and exporting the list every time. I like that we can not only monitor our agents phone calls but look at there screen through desktop sharing, that makes managing agents a lot easier. I also like that I can get a live person on the phone when I need to and send in a support ticket and get it handled immediately, I run a call center and right now is important in this business. For a company to be able to offer all this and be one of the most cost effective solutions out there is truly a blessing for call centers!

Cons

There is no ability to have Voice Mails or Reports automatically emailed.

TS

Todd S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Customer service is outstanding . Owner is a genius. Great company .

Any time I need help they are there. The functionality and simplicity is fantastic. Best system ever. Priced right .

Pros

Ease and comfort . Huns along.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Thank you Todd! We think you are pretty awesome too.

KL

Kathy L.

User friendly, numerous informative reports to choose from, friendly customer service

About 7 or 8 years ago when my company made the transition from manual dialing to a predictive dialer for our market research reps, we had tried several companies previous to ChaseData. ChaseData seemed to be the best fit for what we were looking for at that time, which was basically a user friendly software. Through some testing and several upgrades over the years, I can say that ChaseData was the...

Cons

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

AW

Adam W.

Chasing the Competition Away!!

We were searching for a predictive dialer solution to replace our in-house ViciDial set up. Having worked with legacy systems in the past such as Noble Sysytems, and Spitfire, I knew what I was looking for in a dialer. I was a little leary of using a SaaS cloub based solution, and placing the controls over the dialling algorithims in the hands of someone else..but I must say that I have been pleasantly...

TS

Tripp S.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Chase Data for Call Centers

Pros

Ease of use, DID management, Functionality

Cons

Customer service has limited hours and the system can take a little bit longer to load in certain areas

RZ

Robert Z.

Management Consulting,

Chase Data Superior System and Excellent Service

Pros

I have tried most of the Call Center Services over the past 20 years, the Chase Data System has all the features and benefits of the huge high cost systems and it is all web based. Any time there is a problem I get fast assistance, as most know that is rare with this type of vendor. The system is very easy to use and has a better contact ratio than most VOIP based systems. We look forward to the new moving to their new platform as we hear it has even more useful features to make our job even easier.

Cons

Not as many training videos as we might like, but not to much we do not like about the vendor or the product, it is one vendor that requires very little attention as the service is spot on, refreshing to say the least.

SM

Sara M.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Great software for a reasonable price

Pros

It’s a pretty well rounded and easy to use dialer. Support gets back to you fast. You pay a flat monthly rate for unlimited calling plus voicemail included.

Cons

I closed and reopened my business with only two people and I could no longer get an account because they don’t allow less than two.

NR

Nichelle R.

Top Notch Service and Support Team!!

We have used many different auto dialer systems and Chase Data has them ALL beat! Not only because of their easy to use and easy to understand software but because of the Awesome support team they have working along side! One representative we work with 99% of the time goes above and beyond to tend to our needs, there's no smoke and mirrors or any flaming hoops to jump through. They are always on top of it and do what they can to get any and all issues resolved promptly - in most cases within minutes! We have recommended Chase Data to many different establishments and will continue to do so! Chase Data has the best team any business could ask to work along side with! Keep up the amazing work guys - we appreciate you!!

AS

Andrew S.

ChaseData continues to deliver

I've used ChaseData for well over 15 years and have watched it grow exponentially. From software to a web based dialing platform I've seen it all and they are still moving right along. Quite a few other companies have come and gone since then and Chase has either out lived or out paced them all. To be fair I have taken one star away from customer service only due to the realities of being around for so long you are bound to run into a few situations that are out of your control dealing with CSR. However, the current team of tech reps are spot on and available when you need them. The only thing I would ask them to do is to make the product I-pad friendly..

EM

Enrico M.

Exceptional service and software provider

I have had the pleasure to work with ChaseData for my hosted dialer needs for over 15 years! As a business consultant and call center program developer, I have had the opportunity to compare with the many "service providers" over the years and always recommend Chasedata to my clients and personally used their technology for my own call center solutions. Ahmed and his crew offer the personal touch that larger providers can never come close too. Their interface is very user friendly and they are always improving features that make my job alot easier.

TM

Ted M.

Nailed it.

I've been using this system for about a year now and can say after a full years cycle the benefits of this dialing system far out weigh any others I had reviewed. Extremely easy to tailor and customize every campaign to each agents specific skill set. The customer service and live help chat have been phenomenal with literally 60 second or less response time. Whole system was an easy setup with in a hour or to switched and up and running making the process less intimidating to switch over to this power station system.