PhoneBurner Logo

Suggested alternatives

kixie
bitrix24
ricochet

My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.
PhoneBurner Great Help in Lead Management and Generating Sales Opportunities.
Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.
Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions.
I have been using PB for about a year now and I have 0 complaints.
If you mark a bad number it doesn't automatically remove the number from the dial list. Overpriced compared to similar competition.

Haley N.

New Home Specialist

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Phone Burner for Prospecting

Transcript

Haley: I'm Haley, I'm a new home specialist for a residential builder. I give PhoneBurner five out of...

TC

Trevor C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Best power dialer out there!

I have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.

Pros

Some of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.

Cons

We are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!

D.

Darral ..

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Essential for reaching large groups

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Pros

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Cons

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

LS

Luis S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use

As a overall, it is a good experience and make my job easy when I need to call a lot of phone numbers.

Pros

Easy to use, tech friendly, it's easy to find the feature, easy upload leads list and to keep a record.

Cons

Sometimes it becomes slow and freezes. Sometimes when using the pause it does not work and dial the phone number and when you click pause again, the call is cut off and goes on to the next one. I do not like that you can not return on the call without having to close the dialing window.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Expensive, but a 1 lead can pay for itself!

PhoneBurner has been EXCELLENT! 8/10 for sure. It pays for itself if you convert some leads. It lets you contact a LOT of people. My company still uses it, and is able to product new business for us daily.

Pros

This software just rolls through your entire database spreadsheet 1 call after another. It has a GREAT user interface that is maps calls to hang up, pause dialing, next call, etc. It calls the home, celll, and then lets you disposition calls

Cons

The worst part is it cant identify fax numbers. On cold calls, you get a lot of those. Everyone loves a good screech of the fax machine.

NC

Nicole C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Worth Every Penny

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable. It is definitely a time saver.

Pros

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

Cons

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

JD

Jerry D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Phoneburner=profits

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell 😀

Pros

Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance. Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one. Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

Cons

The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.

EC

Erik C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Amazing product

I have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.

Pros

I can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.

Cons

Don’t really have any complaints about phone burner

DM

David M.

Executive Office, self-employed

PhoneBurner Rocks!

Outstanding - say no more.

Pros

I make 4x the amount of average calls using PhoneBurner and the software makes me incredibly efficient by leaving voicemail and email at the same time with one click.

Cons

No cons - it’s very user friendly and works really well.

JB

Johnny B.

Entertainment, self-employed

Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

Pros

Functionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Cons

Ease of use (more functions than I need)

That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)

JM

Jake M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Time Saver

This is a time SAVER. I literally used PhoneBurner today to make some calls and saved an estimated 45 minutes! I made 29 calls, connected with 10 of those calls, and left 7 pre-recorded voicemails (tailored to who I was calling) in just under 40 minutes...and keep in mind that is under 40 minutes WITH 10 of my calls being answered, then turning into a conversation. PhoneBurner is a must if you are looking to make calls quicker without losing the quality of your talks on the phone.

Pros

- Easy to use / implement - Amazing team / support - Great price for what is offered

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad about this software.

AP

Alan P.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

I've tried them all, believe me.

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

Pros

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier....

Cons

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

YP

Yvette P.

Internet, self-employed

Phone Burner Review

I recommend the Phone Burner platform because it is practical and user friendly. Plus, it really helps to have custom real-time accurate interactions with customers, to increase sales.

Pros

I like the fact that Phone Burner is so customizable. Every business needs something different that works for them. And this platform has the ability to adapt accordingly. It is practical, easy to set up, and user friendly.

Cons

It can be a tad expensive for a small business. But it is really worth it. If you use it on a consistent daily basis.

MS

Monica S.

Banking, 201-500 employees

What a great program for business!

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!

Pros

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Cons

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

IS

Ida S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great for making my job easier!

Overall, it has been a huge improvement and helped us reach more students

Pros

The features are easy to access, and the processes easy to learn. It's easy to go back if you have made a mistake and within the call, the features are also easy to access. Importing contacts is simple and listening to recordings is very easy compared to other software we have used to do so

Cons

Sometimes the dialer screen can be a bit overwhelming and we have experienced unexplained glitches while dialing

NP

Nicky P.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Game changer for sales calls.

Pros

I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out.

Cons

It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

xp

xavier p.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Phome burner is a game changer

My business skyrocket once i change to phone burner its the new way to call ppl

Pros

I love how it send emails and voicemail with in one click

Cons

There is nothing i can say that i like the least about phone buerner, it does it job. sometimes the calls drop from fax or internet noise but thats about it.

MF

Marie F.

PhoneBurner Actually Makes Cold Calling Fun

It really did make Cold Calling Fun!

Pros

I liked how the users could set up the layout on what is most critical to them when going through the lists. I also like filtering lists and abilbity to move from folder to folder. Also, I found that the calendar makes the lists of names that are ready to be called each day as a reminder.

Cons

I guess the only thing that bothered me is that when someone hung up on your when they were not interested you couldn't really tell. So I noticed that whomever I was talking to suddenly became silent and must of hung up without knowig that they did.

CJ

Carla J.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great Tool

The tool helps our sales team reach out to more prospects daily and the customizability is really effective!

Pros

We love that the software is constantly evolving for the better, and that the technical support is always responsive and willing to help.

Cons

There's nothing we don't love about this software.

Tony C.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best productivity tool i use

Pros

i could never reach the number of clients and prospects that i reach in the time period that i reach them in with any other tool. I love phoneburner!

Cons

the import process was not as good until the upgraded it. now it rocks!

MB

Michael B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

11 out of 10!

It turned a lengthy painful process into an easy, efficient, and enjoyable experience

Pros

It streamlines every step and makes each step dummy proof

Cons

We had a few small glitches when we first upgraded our account with the leadstreams that came from the old system into the new upgraded version, but those were quickly resolved and now it all runs like a dream.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

PhoneBurner is a game changer

I started Phoneburner in May 2018 and I had $0 sales, when I started using it, I ended the year at 102% of Goal. I loved the easy of being able to get through my calling list quickly and then also leave emails for those I left voicemails to, I have had much better response and I will continue to use it

Pros

I like the easy of use and how much success I have had with it.

Cons

The original training tapes were not easy to follow but they have added more training information on the website and offer webinars to help become more of a expert user

KS

Kenneth S.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

PhoneBurner review

Everything from the free trial, to the ease of using it, to the customer service was excellent

Pros

I've been in sales for over 40 years and watched as auto dialer's and progressive dialer's progressed. I'm now a consultant and tried many of them who are out there now. Non of them are easier and offer mare the Phoneburner

Cons

To be very honest I don't have anything negative to say about the product except it would be nice if it were free

Thanks so much Kenneth. That's great to hear!

PF

Patrick F.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner is the most valuable tool I have other than my web site. It is a wonderful product.

Pros

This software is very intuitive. They are always thinking of new ways to improve their product. I really like that.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, I have really never found anything I didn't like.

KD

Kai D.

Legal Services, self-employed

Best time saver!

Pros

I love using phone burner. I can get more done in an hour with phone burner than I can throughout most of the day! All business is conversation and this allows me to do just that! I can make about 20 outbound dials an hour using this program, including voicemails and connects! Love it and would be with out it! Thanks Phone Burner!

Cons

I should use it more often to be sure I am getting my money's worth monthly!

RS

Rocio S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

I can't be happier with PhoneBurner and their entire team!

Phenomenal!

Pros

Easy to use, customer service, adapts to our needs.

Cons

I would love for it to have more reporting options.