PhoneBurner Reviews

4.81/5 (75 reviews)

Tony Bredin

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Alan Peterson

I've tried them all, believe me.

Reviewed 2017-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was. There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Daniel Vasquez

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client. It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Monica Sheridan

What a great program for business!

Reviewed 2018-12-05

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Kevin Leveille

Great Product with Great Support

Reviewed 2015-04-10

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes. Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected. It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration. An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it. Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus. But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success. When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Benjamin Seinfeld

I used PhoneBurner to run a paid phone bank program for a State Assembly race in Los Angeles.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

The two things that I liked most about PhoneBurner was the Customer Service and Value of what we were getting for what we paid. Anytime I had any issue with PhoneBurner or needed assistance, I would get an almost immediate response from PhoneBurner personnel. Even if they could not address my issue at that moment, they at least let me know that they received my request and were working on it. Most other power dialers charge you by the minute and half price for voicemails. With PhoneBurner, you pay a competitive price on the frontend and then get unlimited dials, minutes, and voicemails. You can even send emails to voters using PhoneBurner. Additionally, it was great to pre-record voicemails in English, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you wanted voters to hear.

Chelsey Langan

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Reviewed 2017-10-20

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

George Gonzalez-Rivas

Dramatically improves my outbound calling.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Force multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.PhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.

Anonymous

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

Reviewed 2018-05-06

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

Conrad Kramer

PhoneBurner has been a solid program that allows us to make more calls. More calls=more business.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Making more calls. more calls = more business and I would reccomend this service to anyone in sales.They do not lie when they claim they can increase dial time by 4X. As soon as one call is finished, it's on to the next one. And if you need time to take notes you can obviously pause it.

Larry Clark

I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps too.

Reviewed 2018-06-30

Ease of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.Easy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.

Anonymous

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

Reviewed 2018-02-07

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

Anonymous

Everything you need to stay connected

Reviewed 2018-04-15

The users are alerted in real time when the emails are opened, the links are clicked, the videos are displayed, the attached files are displayed, etc. for a perfectly programmed follow-up. SmartSender is also integrated with "Retargeting" (Retargeting), which allows users to post targeted ads while surfing the web, Facebook or Twitter.PhoneBurner allows you to be constantly communicated without interference with your customers. The best thing is that each call stays registered and that helps a lot to the improvements that you should make to the attention to your clients. Without a doubt, it is very effecient.

Chris Mickle

Best productivity tool on the market

Reviewed 2016-01-05

Before using PhoneBurner, cold calling was an immense pain in the neck. Smiling and dialing was more like frowning and dialing. Not only was it tedious, it was exhausting leaving voicemail after voicemail. Not to mention, I grew so sick of hearing my own voice. PhoneBurner not only made cold calling and follow up easier, it actually made it fun. I tripled the amount of calls, voicemails and emails that I was sending. The only time I had to speak was when someone actually answered the phone. There are other solutions out there, but none give you the ease, functionality and affordability that PhoneBurner will give you. You can even integrate with SalesForce.com!! Keep up the good work, PhoneBurner!Ease of use, functionality, integration, customer support

Chris Thomas

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

Reviewed 2016-04-27

I don't go out of my way to give a review unless someone over delivers. First, Austin in the customer care dept made sure I was on the right program. He asked me questions (Thank God) that were relevant to my existing needs, and didn't product puke. Also, Austin LISTENS! Whoever raised him, should be very proud. The Director of Business Development at PhoneBurner John Greene reached out to thank me for considering Phone Burner WOWZERS! Why WOWZERS? When does a Director of Business Development reach out to anyone, for anything besides problems? I'll wait... Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions? LEADERSHIP! PhoneBurner exemplify the 1% of companies who strive to over promise and over deliver! Don't use SPEEDDIALER PRO or anything else. Why? Because their customer service SUCKS and they all have a superiority complex. Don't look any further, PhoneBurner Team is "Second To None" and our company will only work with the best. As for the rest? I rest my case... Chris Thomas Founder glumobilemedia

Kenneth Simon

PhoneBurner review

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Everything from the free trial, to the ease of using it, to the customer service was excellentI've been in sales for over 40 years and watched as auto dialer's and progressive dialer's progressed. I'm now a consultant and tried many of them who are out there now. Non of them are easier and offer mare the Phoneburner

Atticus Killough

Phone Burner is Flawless and Absolutely Essential

Reviewed 2016-01-04

We have been using Phone Burner for our national marketing agency (Insurance) for over a year now and it has been the most important tool for us in our marketing arsenal. We have had as many as 5 seats at one time active. I have made suggestions for improvement and the team is so responsive that often my suggestions are implemented within the week. The level of customer support is top notch. Can't say enough good things about Phone BurnerCompletely intuitive and user-friendly. Full of great features

Naz S.

Best alternative to predictive dialing

Reviewed 2018-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it. So many reports you can build, trackers, tags, options, automation and time saving features. Really boosts productivity for agents. There are also a lot of informative videos for set up and advanced users. So far, any questions I've had have been answered via one of the tutorials or by one of the customer service representatives. Team also built a whole new report with a new format for me. The level of customer service is above and beyond. I will bet that you'll purchase after the free trial. Feature-rich, excellent customer support, flexible. Great for increasing agent productivity and driving competition within your sales team.

Jim Scott

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Jeff & John I can't thank you enough for all the great service and sales tips you've given me with PhoneBurner! I am off to another great start to the new year with a substantial gain in new business from my leads called. In fact I currently represent over half the new business of my entire team. It's great to have you on my side and I wanted you to know I appreciate it!Efficiency & Productivity in the lead dialing process

Mark Holland

Love this software, it is a Game Changer for My Team

Reviewed 2016-06-09

Imagine hiring a Virtual Assistant who can actually perfectly multi-task, something humans think they can, but can't. Phone Burner is so awesome, I'd give it 10/5 if I could, or 100/10. It has far exceeded my expectations for ease of use, comprehensive features, really cool things I discover every day that have me go WOW. It can send emails, leave voice drops, dial numbers, text you reminders, and even stop you from calling people before 9am and after 9pm - which I would have done this morning by mistake, and Phone Burner - stopped me - smart system :) It does all those things behind the scenes while you just talk to live prospects. It is so efficient, professional, and productive, I would say, you must try it, and see for yourself...you will buy it after that...and I don't get paid any incentive at all to say that...I am a CPA not prone to reviews - this is the second one in my life...check it out and get 3 times more productive...

Kumar S.

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Very customizable software and always ready to help customer service especially few members who are always very helpful.

beyond expectations

Reviewed 2018-02-09

We compared a number of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the CLEAR winner. I can't say enough about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform, and how easy it has been to get our team using it. Best of all, it delivers where it counts! Our team's efficiency has significantly improved. Numbers are up and continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable.

Randy Villaverde

Leading By Example

Reviewed 2016-09-28

Hi Jeff and John, your PhoneBurner system works great. Out of the last 165 dials I have connected with 10 very strong potential clients. I was able to call the 165 individuals in just under 2 and a half hours (2:26) to be exact. I have agents in my office come up to me throughout the day looking over my should to see what I am doing. This is exactly what our office needs to take business to the next level. Thank you very much for all of your help, RandyCustomer Support is always available. John and Jeff have given me and my company all the help on specialized items that have been requested. Very professional staff and system.

Zal Fink

3x more efficient than manual dials

Reviewed 2016-01-06

I've been using PhoneBurner for over 5 years and I can't even imagine what I would do without it. It has been critical in my efficiency of dialing prospects, and I even use it for Member follow-up. I can make at least 3 times the number of calls in a time period compared to manual dials.The company is consistently adding valuable features to make our job easier. I only have to focus on speaking to people. PhoneBurner takes care of the rest.

Drew Peterson

Functional & Easy to Use

Reviewed 2017-01-27

I looked at several dialing platforms when I first launched my business. I chose PhoneBurner because of the ease-of-use and outstanding support I received during my trial period. As my team has grown, the people at PhoneBurner have been there every step of the way with answers to my questions and suggestions for how to improve our processes. The software itself works great and I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with PhoneBurner.