PhoneBurner Reviews

PhoneBurner

Power dialer & outbound sales acceleration software for SMBs

4.83/5 (126 reviews)

Pros
  • Almost perfect solution for automating outbound CRM and prospecting. Very helpful for most companies that utilize any form of telemarketing/email marketing.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • PhoneBurner provides a user friendly platform to rapidly hit prospects and improve the likely hood of improving your sales pipeline.Greg O.Read the full review
  • You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.Alexandre M.Read the full review
Cons
  • Sometimes I have had contacts go missing for a little bit they usually show back up the next day. Sometimes the voicemail will be set on the wrong one just have to pay close attention.Brian W.Read the full review
  • You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues.Alexandre M.Read the full review
  • Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling.Monica S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Kelsey Lewin

Game. Changer.

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

Pros
PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done. Favorite features: * Interface is incredibly user friendly * Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless * Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making. * Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info) * Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one. * Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere. * Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful. * Pays for itself with the time you're able to save Can't recommend it enough.

Cons
I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Alexandre Mc Kinnon

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

Reviewed 2019-11-06

You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

Pros
I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

Cons
I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Nicky Parker

Game changer for sales calls.

Reviewed 2020-04-07

My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.

Pros
I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out.

Cons
It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

Luis Sequeira

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-03-20

As a overall, it is a good experience and make my job easy when I need to call a lot of phone numbers.

Pros
Easy to use, tech friendly, it's easy to find the feature, easy upload leads list and to keep a record.

Cons
Sometimes it becomes slow and freezes. Sometimes when using the pause it does not work and dial the phone number and when you click pause again, the call is cut off and goes on to the next one. I do not like that you can not return on the call without having to close the dialing window.

Hector Montalvo

Worldclass!

Reviewed 2020-02-12

I've personally used the PhoneBurner system for my own insurance practice for years before devoting my work to serving other users in the insurance industry. The software is not simply another tech product but, cost effective without sacrificing the quality of the product.

Pros
The PhoneBurner software is linear and user friendly and created with the user in mind!

Cons
There is nothing I like least, the product is worldclass, with worldclass people running the business!

John Cobb

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Pros
This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

Cons
The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

Neal W

Getting a lot more done with this tool

Reviewed 2019-12-20

Despite the integration issues this tool is great. I spend much more time speaking with people rather than leaving voicemails.

Pros
Our call rates have increased dramatically because of this tool. We had a mountain of old leads that we just couldn't get through manually and PhoneBurner has now breathed new life in to them. The voicemail drop feature allows us to just move on rather than spending that time leaving a message. Big time saver.

Cons
Hubspot integration. One of the reasons we purchased PhoneBurner was due to it's integration with Hubspot. It was listed as a product with premium integration in Hubspot's app marketplace. However during implementation we discovered that it only syncs with free-text fields in Hubspot, which is a little strange. As a result it's a little hard to track lead status since they are in dropdown format.

Tony Cardinali

Best productivity tool i use

Reviewed 2020-03-10

Pros
i could never reach the number of clients and prospects that i reach in the time period that i reach them in with any other tool. I love phoneburner!

Cons
the import process was not as good until the upgraded it. now it rocks!

Tobie Love

The ULTIMATE efficiency tool!

Reviewed 2020-04-03

Pros
The Ease of use and the fact that is saves me so much time.

Cons
More compatibility with more programs would be nice!

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks so much for the kind words Tobie. It's great to hear how productive you've been. Regarding compatibility, we integrate with 150+ tools and growing. Please reach out if there's one in particular you'd like to connect with. Perhaps we integrate already or will sometime soon. Cheers!

Dala Evans

Phone burner user review

Reviewed 2020-04-28

It has been good. When I first got set up, there was some missing training that had me calling in frequently during my first dial session wanting answers to questions I had and we didn't figure out until about the 3rd call that my folders had not been set up and the calls were not leaving the contacts folder and being disposed to specific folders. Once we got that straightened out, we have been able to communicate well and my answers are easy to find through customer service which has been very knowledgeable.

Pros
I can make many outbound calls in a very short time and track the results of each call.

Cons
There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through

Tony Bredin

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Pros
Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Cons
The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Alan Peterson

I've tried them all, believe me.

Reviewed 2017-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

Pros
There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Cons
I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Mike Mueller

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Reviewed 2019-02-15

The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Pros
PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Cons
We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Darral .

Essential for reaching large groups

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Pros
The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Cons
Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Daniel Vasquez

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

Pros
It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Cons
They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

Response from PhoneBurner

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Monica Sheridan

What a great program for business!

Reviewed 2018-12-05

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!

Pros
I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Cons
Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Kevin Leveille

Great Product with Great Support

Reviewed 2015-04-10

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes. Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected. It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration. An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it. Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus. But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success. When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Response from PhoneBurner

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Erin Miller

Excellent Dialer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-08

The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

Pros
The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

Cons
The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Brittany Kirk

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

Reviewed 2019-01-31

I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

Pros
It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Cons
I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Timothy Cerruti

Invaluable

Reviewed 2019-02-04

A+++ I couldnt be happier

Pros
I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

Cons
There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

Response from PhoneBurner

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!

Trevor Capozza

Best power dialer out there!

Reviewed 2019-03-18

I have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.

Pros
Some of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.

Cons
We are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!

Benjamin Seinfeld

I used PhoneBurner to run a paid phone bank program for a State Assembly race in Los Angeles.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Pros
The two things that I liked most about PhoneBurner was the Customer Service and Value of what we were getting for what we paid. Anytime I had any issue with PhoneBurner or needed assistance, I would get an almost immediate response from PhoneBurner personnel. Even if they could not address my issue at that moment, they at least let me know that they received my request and were working on it. Most other power dialers charge you by the minute and half price for voicemails. With PhoneBurner, you pay a competitive price on the frontend and then get unlimited dials, minutes, and voicemails. You can even send emails to voters using PhoneBurner. Additionally, it was great to pre-record voicemails in English, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you wanted voters to hear.

Cons
PhoneBurner is a bit tricky on the backed with importing and exporting data into PDI. Once you do it enough times it is not that bad, but it can be a handful if you do not have the patience or care for detail to make sure that no mistakes are made.

Nicole Cooke

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed 2019-03-25

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable. It is definitely a time saver.

Pros
it is user friendly and was easy to learn

Cons
there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Jerry Dougherty

Phoneburner=profits

Reviewed 2019-05-11

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell 😀

Pros
Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance. Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one. Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

Cons
The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.

Timothy Raduenz

Best Software Rollout!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

We needed a software to quickly be able to dial through our existing database of clients. We were able to get this up and running in less than a week. Customer service has been fantastic. This company will actually reach out once you are set up just to spend some time screen sharing with you to make sure you are taking advantage of all the software has to offer. We didn't ask them to do this, the came to us.

Pros
The software was easy to set up, and the end users found it very easy to use. We had the least amount of trouble with training on this software that we have had with any software.

Cons
The only thing that could improve this are a few more ways to lock down what the end user can do. This would make it easier to make sure everyone's account looks and feels the same. Our telemarketing department wishes it would dial more than one line at a time.