All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iSpring Learn Reviews

Pros

It's truly a great service if you are in need of something that allows you to improve your worker's knowledge and ability to perform a better job.

João R.

Read the full review
I love ispring because it is so good with helping me study for all of my multiple test I have in school. It is also accessible on any device, and it works wonderfully with my Wi-Fi at home.

Micaiah L.

Read the full review
I would definitely recommend this product. The support team is great and go an outstanding job walking you through an questions you may have.

Lupita A.

Read the full review
No dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet). No bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course).

Martin B.

Read the full review
Custom user profile fields limited (only list and email, no checkbox). No easy option to enable google/linked in SSO.

David C.

Read the full review

iSpring learn is a great solution for online learning.

The system underpins my private education business and has been a major driver for success.

Pros

Integration with PowerPoint Clean, easy to use interface User self registration Payments system for selling courses.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. It does everything I need. If I had to be very picky I would to be able to alert users to new Courses or to make announcements more easily. At present you can add comments to courses and learning paths, or send individual messages, but this does not alert a user who is not logged in. I can export e-mail addresses and send a mailshot, but this is a bit cumbersome. This is a very minor issue.

Hi Richard, Thank you SO much for sharing your feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it :) Keep it up!

Worth The Money!

I worked closely with our sales person to complete the purchase and get everything set up. It was a very simple and quick process.

Pros

We searched for 2 years for the perfect software. We landed on iSpring due to the cost and features available for a corporate training environment. This has helped up become more remote, especially in a world with COVID. We have been able to track training and identify areas of improvement and even get more departments on board with the training process. I also love the iSpring takes ideas for improvements.

Cons

Most features are easy to use, but some of the reporting options do not provide the information needed, so we have to build workarounds in to get what we need.

Hi Dayna, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly! Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of training management with iSpring. Keep up the great work and if any questions come up, please don't hesitate to address them to our Tech Support: support@ispring.com

Perfect Match: iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE

All in all, using iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE was a great experience and helped us to transform our training program into the online and digital world.

Pros

We like the seamless integration between iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE. We have a lot of existing material available as PPT slidedecks, so iSpring SUITE was a natural extension for us to create e-Learning Modules. With the seamless integration between iSpring SUITE and iSpring Learn, we were able to deploy e-Learning very quickly to our training program.

Cons

We had some issues when importing data, as the provided template did not match our setup. But in the end, we could solve this issue quickly with the technical support. One thing we are missing is the opportunity to better track the invitation emails that have been sent to invited clients and possibly resent new messages.

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Good for a single company (in-house) use but poor for managing client or partner training

Pros

Ability to have multiple Learning Paths that collate separate courses, and to track users' progress through those Learning Paths.

Cons

New functionality has only been added piecemeal, presumably where a client has paid for a new feature to match their specific requirements. The new functions then aren't applied across the whole system (since the client didn't pay for that work). The result is a "swiss cheese" of a product, with huge holes. For example, the API doesn't allow you to retrieve attributes that were added in new functionality....

Non-feature rich. Expensive

Not so pleasant as I had to re-narrate each slide multiple times.

Pros

Relatively intuitive to use, except for the dialogue simulation. Features allow for some interaction and engagement for users. Integrates with Powerpoint.

Cons

Not many features available. Per-year cost is high. Narration editor is not very intuitive and time-consuming.

Hi Low, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy....

Keep up the good work

Pending data sovereignty challenge.

Pros

Easy user management, flexible certificate management, granular reporting.

Cons

- Limited customisation (learning path title background colour cannot be changed) - Needs Acrobat Pro lic to configure custom certificates - Custom user profile fields limited (only list and email, no checkbox) - No easy option to enable google/linked in SSO - Course outline has no option for visual thumbnail view

Hi David, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience. We very much appreciate it ;) Please send all your feature requests directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. Our team wil be happy to work on them!

From a Powerpoint Expert

Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Pros

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Cons

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating. For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

Hi Justin, Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely. And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain. Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

The fastest way to create Elearning courses

It allows you to create interactive learning courses or lessons in a few minutes, as it is very intuitive and also allows you to export in the form of scorm, html5 and much more. It is an excellent author tool for instructional designers

Pros

Its perfect integration with Power Point allows you to create simple and complex interactions in a short time. In addition, tools such as QUIZMAKER or Interacciones provide many options to generate more entertaining and motivating courses for users.

Cons

The only thing that would improve is that the maintenance type support is included in the cost of the license, since that in its beginning it was like that, then separated license of use and license of maintenance.

Thank you Meiby for sharing your thoughts about iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be very helpful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep up the great work!

iSpring Learn is Hands Down the Best Authoring Software!

We have 400+ employees across the U.S. Ensuring that each employee receives continuity of training concepts and practices is important to us. Our employees appreciate the ease of accessibility to online training. They can access courses from their smartphone, iPad etc. iSpring Learn makes tracking training completions easy by way of reports. Our employees appreciate receiving an automatically generated certificate of completion for each course.

Pros

There is a lot that I can mention here, but there are a couple functions that rank high on my list. 1. I like the fact that I can set up learning paths for various groups. For example, I can create a learning path of multiple courses specific to Supervisors and easily assign it to them. 2. I appreciate the fact that I can brand iSpring Learn to match that of our company.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything I like least. It's such a great software that is continually improving.

Hi Margarita, Thank you very much for sharing your kind feedback about iSpring Learn LMS. We are happy to hear it fites your needs perfectly! Keep up the great work :)

Summary by Edgar Romero

outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

Pros

easy to use and wonderful conversion from power point, with a lot of friendly features like animation and videos

Cons

It lacks option for upload directly from powerpoint

Hi Edgar, Thank you so much for posting your positive review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

iSpring Learn is a great tool for content management!

Pros

We (the Institution of New Technologies in Education) discovered iSpring tools in 2013 and have been using them to organize the training process in the Continuing Professional Education field. Initially, iSpring Suite 6 was the main tool we used to create learning modules in the SCORM format and upload them to the Moodle LMS. We have created around 500 Continuing Professional Education learning modules...

Cons

Hello, Elena! Thanks A LOT for your kind words! We are sure your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an LMS here on Capterra. Keep up the great work! :)

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Pros

Reasonable/fair billing No limit for on-line content I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students Great up-time track record It goes...

Cons

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution! As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses. iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account...

Pros

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Cons

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Hi, Zoran! Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment! We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pros

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning...

Cons

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra. As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to support@ispringsoltions.com? Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

iSpring Learn, all the essential features of a LMS at an attractive price

We use iSpring Suite to develop e-Learning courses. Right now we use iSpring Learn to demonstrate the benefits of e-Learning courses and the use of a LMS such as iSpring Learn. We really like iSpring Learn because it offers all the essential features of a LMS, but also because it is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. We are going to use it to sell e-Learning courses in the near future. What...

Pros

iSpring Learn is an affordable and easy-to-use solution. You don't need to be an expert to use it and you can set the solution in just a couple of hours! Thus, you can quickly offer e-Learning courses to your customers. The users can also access to courses on their mobile devices with the app, which is a really great feature. iSpring Suite is perfectly integrated with iSpring Learn, so you can directly publish your presentations to the LMS. That means time saving.

Cons

A couple of great requested enhancements: More customization features for the user portal would be very welcome as well as a sharing desktop/chat feature.

iSpring is second to none!

Overall, I've been very, very pleased with all they have to offer. I spring learn is just the online platform for staging and selling. iSpring is was used for uploading the course in creating interactive tests, quizzes, survey questions, etc. The whole program is seamlessly integrated. I shopped around to a variety of different competing programs, and for the value paid and the service given by iSpring, they really are the best value available. It's excellent if you need to get started quick and easy. It helps me also because of the flexibility and be able to group different courses to make different options available to my customers. Two thumbs up

Pros

What I really like the most about iSpring Learn is the integration it has with the iSpring Suite. Once I'm ready to upload my course, it's a one click button that says Publish. It can't get any easier than that! It does the conversion to reduce the file size and then uploads it. As for what I like about I spring learn is it's very, very easy to use. It's all self-explanatory, I didn't need any help at all for doing all the basics. More complicated tasks, such as setting up a variety of groups courses for different persons may need some assistance, I'm trying to do a thing on my own. They do offer a lot, and I do mean a lot of online tutorials which are very clear and helped me do what I need to do.

Cons

So far, I can't say there's anything negative about iSpring Learn. It's been too easy to work with to say anything bad about it. Not kidding. I'm a one person business and I needed simplicity as I don't have time to learn a lot of coding or advanced functions. It's very straightforward and found it very easy to use. A beginner can figure it out.

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions...

Pros

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

Cons

None!

Hi, Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well! Keep up the great work!

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge. One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn...

Cons

Hello, Sergey! Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it. We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

We use iSpring to train our employees and customers. When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports. After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and...

Cons

Hello, Svetlana! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

Using Online LMS to Support Amateur Sprot

As an amateur sport we rely on volunteers. We have one training developer and they cannot be everywhere. So iSpring allows central development of structured training programs and then rapid delpoyment. We can ensure that players safety changes, rules changes and upgrading are provided quickly and effectively.

Pros

It produces a high quality tarining environment without having to be a programmer. We can produce our training materials, such as slide decks, videos, manual. We need to present a structured training package in a professional manner. iSpring gets it to to our trainees over the web, on the bus, on their tablet. We are now exporting our training to New Zealand and are talking to similar organisations in Europe.

Cons

Very few drawbacks, if you want quality, you must pay. Once the value was seen the cost argument went away quickly.

Hello Miles, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We are super happy to hear that iSpring became your training solution! :) Hope it keeps serving you well!

Overall very satisfied with this product.

Looks more professional and it is easier to use than our previous programs.

Pros

All the different functionalities available, the report design/layout, and how easy it is to upload training modules.

Cons

Report Features: a) sometimes the user activity reports are pulled in a "landscape" layout, rather than portrait; and will waste more paper when printing in landscape. iSpring does not provide a fix on that, we never know what layout the system will choose. b) Not sure why iSpring provides the option of emailing reports to groups. I accidentally picked a group once and a users training report went to all the people in that group; it was not only embarrassing, but it cause lots of confusion and distrust. c) I wish iSpring would create a report where we can pull any and all users that have taken a specific training module during a specific time period. We need a report with all user names, date training was taken and their scores.

Hi, Lupita! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it. As per your feature reports, your dedicated manager will get back to you with further assistance. Hope that helps!

iSpring Learn

We use iSpring tools when working with children and in order to carry out 2 learning programs: 'Preparing for the Unified State Exam' and 'Preparing for the Economics Competitions.' We conduct both synchronous training using iSpring's webinars and asynchronous training using the combo of iSpring Suite and iSpring LMS. Above all, we were attracted to iSpring by its convenience and ease of use: it...

Cons

Hello, Roman! Thank you so very much for sharing your positive feedback about working with iSpring! It means a lot to us! Keep up the great work :)

Great product for eLearning

I've been using iSpringLearn since June of 2010 (back then it was called iSpringOnline). My company uses this eLearning platform to deliver comprehensive on-line classes for CNC training - to industry and academia, including FANUC Certified Education CNC Training curriculum. (CNC stands for computer numerical control, and is used with industrial machine tools in manufacturing companies.) The iSpringLearn...

Cons

Hi, Mike! Thank you for your wonderful and valuable feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it.

Building an e-learning course with iSpring Learn

I tested iSpring Learn for the development of a prototypic web based learning environment of a preparatory course for the seminar "Presentation and Slide Writing" at the University of Regensburg. For the creating of the learning modules I used iSpring Suite which integrates in Microsoft PowerPoint. Existing Slides were enhenced with several types of media and then uploaded to iSpring Learn. Then...

Pros

- Learning Path Feature (good for micro learning contents and big courses) - Integration of Content (SCORM 1.2/2004 packages, FLV videos, MP4 videos, MP3 audio, SWF, reference documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT)) - Clean look (does not distract) - User management (users can easily be imported and administred)

Cons

- no dowload of excercise sheets possible (yet) - no bulletin boards (users can only interact with others in discussions within a course)

Hello, Martin! Thanks a lot for sharing your detailed overview of using iSpring! We are sure it will be of a great value to anyone who is looking for a complete e-Learning solutions! Keep up the great and let us know if we can be of help :)

Easy to use!

This is my first in-depth experience with an LMS and I am very satisfied. The customer service response is amazing and is very critical to me. Very often, I need a solution right away and the tech support have been very creative when helping find a solution.

Pros

I love the simple interface. Has all the features I need without the confusion.

Cons

The reports generated do not have a company logo and does not look very professional without it. Signature capture on the app and displaying that on the reports would also help with authenticity.

Hi David, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :) As per your Cons, could you please send the details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.