iSpring Learn Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.71/10

Reviews by rating

This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.
Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn.
As an instructional designer, you can create online courses more quickly thanks to its different modules and interactive tools that are perfectly integrated with PowerPoint.
An error saying the file is corrupt... kept popping up.
If the student computer is not up-to-date, sometimes it can be that the invitation goes to the spam.
It's sometimes hard to decide which report to use and it will not produce a report of the percentage of people who have completed a course.

ML

Mike L.

I have been using iSpring products (iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn for about 7 years.

Pros

Reasonable/fair billing No limit for on-line content I found this amazing when I first started using iSpring Learn in 2010. There seems to be no limit to how much content can be uploaded to iSpring Learn servers. I currently have about 10gb in the system. Other learning management systems I have used charged by the megabyte combined with number of students Great up-time track record It goes...

Cons

eCommerce is limited. iSpring's definition of a "Course" is just about any content item (presentation, reading material, test, assignment, etc.). My "courses" typically have 10 modules and as many as 28 lessons. Each lesson contains about 5 content items. For eCommerce, it would be better to provide access to a full course (by my definition), instead of a single content item.

Hi, Mike! Thanks A LOT for leaving such a detailed review here on Capterra. We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is looking for an LMS solution! As per your feature requests, I will be more than happy to forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

BW

Bekie W.

Computer Hardware, 201-500 employees

Learning from the best!!

Our account rep is always responsive, and proactive as our renewal time rolls around. Honestly, the product is terrific on it's own -- but the support puts it completely over the top!!

Pros

iSpring Learn is the only LMS I have worked with, so I knew NOTHING going in! We chose it because of the success we've had with the iSpring course authoring tool, a PowerPoint add in. And iSpring Learn did not disappoint! There are many powerful features that we do not necessarily use, as our use is for a very specific program. But it has everything we need -- and more -- to deploy high quality...

Cons

It is so powerful, and does much more than we need. For that reason, the help docs can be difficult for me to navigate. There is so much information, and I don't always know exactly what to look for. But a quick chat to Tech Support, and they clarify it and point me in the right direction!

Hello Bekie, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Unprofessional Customer Support

Customer Support is not professional

Pros

Software is not bad for creation of elearning courses

Cons

Very poor customer service. I am a old customer of Ispring for more than 10 years. They sell life time software validity. Recently my maintenance plan expired. I asked them to change my mail id as my earlier id was not working properly. Surprisingly for changing email in their online account they need a maintenance plan. Quite unprofessional. I felt cheated.

Hi, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

ZS

Zoran S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

A user-friendly, powerful and cost-effective LMS

We have now been using iSpring products for three years and iSpring Learn has been the cornerstone of our e-learning courses. iSpring Learn (their LMS) is simply an awesome solution. The User Management is easy to use and well organized. From creating and editing organizations, groups and users to branding your iSpring LMS account and setting e-commerce with PayPal to publishing into your account...

Pros

ease of use, versatility, price, the Learning Path feature

Cons

would love it if it was possible to custom-design and brand the log-in page of your LMS account

Hi, Zoran! Thank you so much for writing this sincere feedback about iSpring Learn! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is searching for an LMS at the moment! We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

JB

Jill B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Wow. Great LMS with OUTSTANDING support.

An on-line class that works!! Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn!

Pros

It is hard to know where to begin. After experiencing a frustrating year for myself and my learners with another popular LMS, I am celebrating the move to I Spring Learn. The IT support is hands down-beyond outstanding. I am NOT a designer or IT professional but a Registered Nurse by trade and reached out for help a number of times as I developed and placed over 40 hours of content in a learning...

Cons

I have to reach for this....but if I could improve it; I would add the ability to put a picture in the background of my sign in page to spice things up a bit.

Thank you greatly for your positive feedback about iSpring Learn LMS and iSpring support team. We are sure that your review will be helpful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution here on Capterra. As per your feature request, could you please send it directly to support@ispringsoltions.com? Thank you and keep up the great work! :)

JT

Jolene T.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

The Perfect LMS

iSpring has been a great tool for our organization's needs. I purchased it because of it's ease of use for our learners and it continues to deliver a simple approach to training. Learners should never have to fight to find or complete their learning. iSpring is a clear and simple option that provides value to both the learner and the administrator. It's not complicated, but robust enough to deliver everything we need and more. We actually feel our learning platform is a differentiator in our line of business and others in the industry have been impressed enough to ask us what we use.

Pros

We have used iSpring Learn for almost 3 years now. The original reason we purchased the tool is the same reason we stay with the tool - it's ease of use for our learners and the administrative functions it provides for our L&D team. The completion tracking, certificate generating, and reporting functions are vital to our goal of ensuring our learners are able to access and complete their learning easily and receive the appropriate credits.

Cons

Like any software, there are features that don't always meet our needs. But there isn't anything we haven't found a way to work around or take the time to better understand in order to operate and manage our learning within iSpring. It's not complicated or cumbersome to administer.

Hello Jolene, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Keep up the great work! :)

ED

Emily D.

Textiles, 201-500 employees

Customer Service

Pros

I spring learn in combination with I spring max works really well for us. There are so many things that you can do with it and I feel like I learn something new each day which comes down to the best thing about this product is the customer service support from the tech team. I have always easily been able to reach someone and get help. Unlike other software that only has community help forums etc. The tech people are awesome and I thank them a lot!

Cons

There are a few rules that you need to make sure you know about saving your projects. For example not renaming anything etc. that could break the link to the folder ispring creates. Now I know and there is no issues but if you aren't careful you can loose content. Side note the tech customer service is a valuable resource whenever you need anything. That's how I learned not to rename anything and making sure I move things the correct way not to lose content.

FY

F Y.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed and evaluated over 20 LMS products, iSpring Learn came on top of them all

My client - a very large training provider - hired me to research, review, and evaluate eLearning solutions for a country-wide multi-organization deployment. I reviewed over 20 LMS products including Adobe Captivate Prime, Docebo, LearnUpon, UpsideLMS, and selected the best 5 products for a comprehensive evaluation. iSpring Learn made it to the top 5 list. After spending a few days using all functions...

Pros

Extensive reporting, user management, user interface, dashboard design

Cons

None!

Hi, Thank you for sharing your wonderful story :) We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with iSpring Learn LMS and we hope it keeps serving you and your clients very well! Keep up the great work!

SP

Sergey P.

The best service for creating a training system and even more!

I work as a sales manager in an IT company. The main goal of my department is to increase employees' KPI and thus, grow the company's revenue. Three months ago we decided to implement an LMS to automate the studying process (including courses, tests and video lectures) and to save time on the assessment of employees' knowledge. One of the things that I immediately appreciated about iSpring Learn...

Cons

Hello, Sergey! Thank you very much for sharing your success story. We thoroughly enjoyed reading it. We are sure that it will be of a great use to anybody, who visits capterra.com resource in order to find the perfect software for their needs.

JK

Justin K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

From a Powerpoint Expert

Developing online training modules - the interface allows me to focus on the content rather than the software. However, I would like to see two tiers of features - possibly, a Basic and Advanced mode, so that as I progress along, I can get more advanced features, like tracking variables in QuizMaster (other than the score)

Pros

As someone very familiar with Powerpoint, iSpring Suite minimized my time relearning a new interface. I could get to the important tasks quicker.

Cons

The "uncanny valley" effect - the interface is so similar to Powerpoint, but not exactly. Therefore, when certain features are different or not present, it can be unexpected and frustrating. For example, the ability to edit points for a shape, or how copy-and-paste doesn't work the same way (need to use "insert picture from clipboard"

Hi Justin, Thank you so very much for posting your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! Happy to hear that it fits you needs nicely. And mentioning uncanny valley is a very gentle way of saying that the interface is confusing sometimes :) I will definitely forward this info up the chain. Keep up the great work and if anything else pops up, please share with the support team by sending a message to support@ispring.com. Thank you!

SP

Svetlana P.

iSpring LMS + iSpring Suite = Easy e-learning

We use iSpring to train our employees and customers. When choosing a tool, we wanted to find a cloud solution which would meet several criteria: ease of use for both users and administrators, the capability of publishing courses right from the authoring tool, and a wide range of detailed reports. After implementing iSpring LMS, we have managed to attract more customers, reduce travel expenses, and...

Cons

Hello, Svetlana! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are glad to hear that iSpring became a part of your daily e-Learning activity. It's also great to know that you liked the new features added to iSpring Learn recently. As per your feature requests, I will forward them to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

RS

Roman S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

iSpring Learn

We use iSpring tools when working with children and in order to carry out 2 learning programs: 'Preparing for the Unified State Exam' and 'Preparing for the Economics Competitions.' We conduct both synchronous training using iSpring's webinars and asynchronous training using the combo of iSpring Suite and iSpring LMS. Above all, we were attracted to iSpring by its convenience and ease of use: it...

Cons

Hello, Roman! Thank you so very much for sharing your positive feedback about working with iSpring! It means a lot to us! Keep up the great work :)

KS

Kate S.

Banking, 51-200 employees

My overall experience has been very positive. The process of uploading and assigning training is very simple, and gathering reports is even better now with the recent upgrades.

Pros

This LMS is so easy to use. Uploading training and deploying to employees is a seamless process. The reports have recently been updated to provide additional detail about learners' course completion.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Hi Kate, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

JR

João R.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

iSpring Learn | Improving Worker's Quality Greatly

iSpring Learn has been one of my best experiences with services of this type and everything included in here is the best possible experience that you can have if you are in the market for making your company better, and we all know that everyone is in that market.

Pros

iSpring Learn is great to get new employees or even old ones to learn the nuances of any business offering tools that can allow you to use customized courses and immense forms of training, from the sales and communication department to working with new products and tools. It's truly a great service if you are in need of something that allows you to improve your worker's knowledge and ability to perform a better job.

Cons

Nothing to dislike here, training is easy and intuitive and it's presented in a clean and methodical way that you are always in reach of the information and data you need.

Hello Jo?o, THANK YOU so much for your kind words about iSpring products and service and for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them to support@ispring.com. One of our specialist will be more than happy to address them! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

VA

Vincent A.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Great Customer support

Pros

The support departement really takes their time to help you.

Cons

They really try to push you to their newer versions.

Hello Vincent, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about iSpring here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it :) Hope it keeps serving you well! As per your "Cons", you are more than welcome to use the version of iSpring that you have, however in this case we can't guarantee that the output files will be compatible with the latest version of Windows, MS Office and browsers. That's why we highly recommend using the latest one. Hope that helps!

CD

Claudio Daniel C.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1-10 employees

Excellent tool to deliver worldclass training, quite easy and instintive to use.

It is a powerful tool to make sure that your colleagues are competent to deliver their job. It is an absolute must to have it!

Pros

You can easyly prepare lectures, deliver them, check student progress, receive feedback. I am quite happy with the system!

Cons

Hi Claudio, Thank you very for submitting your sincere review about iSpring Learn. We greatly appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well :)

JP

Josephine P.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Great product; extremely intuitive interface for both end users and administrators

Pros

The pricing structure is very economical for small to medium sized companies - only users who have logged into the system count as an active user. The free mobile app with offline feature is a huge win for my sales team, as it allows them to take training on-the-go.

Cons

The webinar feature does not observe daylight savings. Also, the automatic notifications from the system are limited in terms of types and flexibility for customization.

Hi Josephine, Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about iSpring Learn LMS! Could you please also forward your feature requests to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our specialists will be happy to work on them with our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

GK

Gwen K.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use program at the right cost!

Customer service is excellent and responsive. The help videos and tutorials walk you through new tools and tips. Overall, I highly recommend this software!

Pros

This software is reasonably priced and fits our program budget. It has an incredibly clean display that is easy for users to navigate. Many of our participants are new to online learning, so it was essential to be user friendly. We have used this software for 2 years, and have had positive experience with our participants. Additionally, it was easy as an administrator to learn and create an interactive course. We have been very happy with our investment and look forward to developing more courses on iSpring.

Cons

The reports that are produced are excellent and typically share the information we want. But since the reports are auto-generated, sometimes it lacks some flexibility in what I am looking for. I have found a way around it, but I do sometimes wish there was a bit more ability to adapt the reports.

Hello Gwen, Thank you tons for sharing your positive experience on working with iSpring with the Capterra audience. We are pretty sure it will be useful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning :) Keep up the great work!

GD

Guy D.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Excellent Learning development Platform

Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Tons of features, enables us to deploy courses in multiple channels.

Cons

We have no complaints about this software

Hi, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

JL

Jihun L.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very good customer service

Until now, I feel great system to help my job as a flight crew training team manager. Especially, if some problem encountered, agents show up a moment later like Superman-hero.Thank you very much, customer service team!!

Pros

Easy to create online course as needed in flight crew training.

Cons

I guess we can use more of interactions or role-play.

Hi Jihun, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! We also hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

MK

Mina K.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Training

I am a training Manager and this will help me a lot to post modules and update team on the updates

Pros

user friendly, easy to access, the app that can be downloaded on the phone.

Cons

expensive, not be able to download the quiz maker on different computers using the same account

Hi Mina, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! Hope it keeps serving you well :)

ER

Edgar R.

Defense & Space, self-employed

Summary by Edgar Romero

outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

Pros

easy to use and wonderful conversion from power point, with a lot of friendly features like animation and videos

Cons

It lacks option for upload directly from powerpoint

Hi Edgar, Thank you so much for posting your positive review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

MA

Miguel Angel G.

Renewables & Environment, 10,001+ employees

Great integrated software and good customer support

Good overall but came across to some issues in translating material for content and quizzes, option that it is not available in iSpring but it is clearly needed.

Pros

I like the seamless integration with the Learning Management platform and power point

Cons

I think it is necessary to integrate captions and translations to other languages not only in the quizzes but for the course itself. More clarity on the metrics of trainees after they have completed the training is very recommended and needed.

Hello Miguel Angel, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. We don't have translations to other languages in our plans for this year. But thank you for your question, your comment will be delivered to our PD team. Keep up the great work!

yS

yoganandh S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Ispring tool is used in many ways to our organisation

Pros

Ispring suite which has many advantages, As technical writer we can use this tool for creating many info graphics, Technical Quiz, Video presentations etc. Because of this tool we have benefited as an organisation level.

Cons

Till now, we did not come across any issues to report and share the feedback. Once we utilise fully we will be able to share few, if any.

AP

Alvaro P.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

iSpring Learn user's review

I use to manager some virtual learning environment and I recommend iSpring Learn because it is so functional and simple. The mobile compatibility is very important nowadays and iSpring Learn is perfect to accomplish it. 99% I need in a LMS iSpring Learn provides, the commonly activities the students do are covered and are very simple to access.

Pros

Its easy interface.

Cons

Hello, Alvaro! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn LMS. We appreciate it greatly :) Keep up the awesome work!