iSpring Learn Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.66/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This was very important to our company, and I was so glad to be able to provide this to our leadership team. Thank you, iSpring Customer Support.

JS

Janice S.

Thank you for a great product and the most outstanding IT support team you could ask for. Three cheers for I Spring Suite/I Spring Learn.

JB

Jill B.

As an instructional designer, you can create online courses more quickly thanks to its different modules and interactive tools that are perfectly integrated with PowerPoint.

Daniel T.

An error saying the file is corrupt... kept popping up.

CB

Ciara B.

If the student computer is not up-to-date, sometimes it can be that the invitation goes to the spam.

CD

Claudio Daniel C.

It's sometimes hard to decide which report to use and it will not produce a report of the percentage of people who have completed a course.

KJ

Keith J.

iSpring Learn users...

Adobe Captivate-logocaret
listing-logo

Adobe Captivate

Compare both
How would you rate iSpring Learn?

The fastest way to create elearning

Pros

There are different author software but Ispring is the only one that is integrated with powerpoint and that allows to speed up the production of online courses in 100%, also contains modules additions to generate better learning experiences. It also allows to export the scorm or html5.

Cons

Its interface is very intutive that is why it allows to create great courses in just minutes of design, the only thing that I would add is that they can implement the use of varibles to increase the interaction in the courses

Hi Daniel, Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedback! Keep up the great work :)

Great e-learning tool, easy to use

Pros

I have used iSpring for many years and always come back to it because of the easy to use interface, and awesome features including easy incorporation with power point presentations, quiz maker capabilities, and very easy to upload and manage online.

Cons

Sometimes I don't realize that I have to purchase different packages in order to maintain my specific setup. Not necessarily a bad thing, just harder to keep track of renewals, and renewing at different times.

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sarah! We greatly appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)

iSpring has helped us make major improvements to our training program!

Pros

The basics of iSpring were easy for our team to learn... if you've used Power Point you can easily create great training modules with iSpring.

Cons

There really are no cons to iSpring. It's worth investing some time to learn some of the more advanced features like creating simulations and interactive learning.

Hello Junellen, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring solution for eLearning here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work and in case of any questions, please shoot an email to support@ispringsolutions.com. Our Support specialists will be happy to assist!

Training

I am a training Manager and this will help me a lot to post modules and update team on the updates

Pros

user friendly, easy to access, the app that can be downloaded on the phone.

Cons

expensive, not be able to download the quiz maker on different computers using the same account

Hi Mina, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring! Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Good for value

Around 4/5

Pros

Easiness to use; mostly intuitive. Not too expensive.

Cons

Some features are not perfect. For example, problems with iSpringSuite. Sometimes, the system is not working (uploading something doesn't work, etc.)

Hi Nihel, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about iSpring solutions! We very much appreciate it. Keep up the great work :) As per your questions, you are welcome to contact our support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will get back to you shortly!

enjoyable

Pros

Friendly, easy to use, online videos helped me a lot to get to grips, had some issues changing my URL as I started out, but I got online help. Still need some help to get my eCommerce tested with Paypal - dont know if this is set up correctly as iI need another credit card to test the purchase

Cons

Seems some of my fields I selected in iSpring does not poplulate in iLearn. So I end up doing it twice? Would like to get more quiz types? When publishing online; I have to wait and cannot use MS Presentation while the upload publishing it taking place.

Hi Rudolf, Thank you for submitting your sincere feedback about iSpring here on Capterra. we greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well :) As per your questions, could you please forward them to support@ispringsoltuions.com? One of our specialists will get back to you shortly!

Summary by Edgar Romero

outstanding for my studies using power point for publishing

Pros

easy to use and wonderful conversion from power point, with a lot of friendly features like animation and videos

Cons

It lacks option for upload directly from powerpoint

Hi Edgar, Thank you so much for posting your positive review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please send more details to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

Learning site up and running in record time !

I have been using iSpring to create in house training from PowerPoint for a while now and the response from my clients has been great. We have been hosting on my clients internal servers and the results have been very positive. They recently had request from some of there external partners to make some of the content available and I signed up for the iLearn hosting as a solution . I was able to set up a learning site in a very short time and have it reflect my own Branding and payment options in a surprisingly short time even though I have had little previous exposure to Learning Management systems.

Pros

I was impressed that I could just follow the simple steps outlined to have a fully functional Learning Management site up and running in such a short time. I am a very small operation and iSpring Learn let me present a professional interface and keep my attantion on my main business of developing content .

Cons

Since I have only been using for a short while many of my questions are more likely because I was focused on just getting up and running and have not had the time ( or happily the need ) to dig into the capabilities a lot just yet.

Hi, Michael! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn! Keep up the great work and please let us know if you need assistance with anything :)

Great integrated software and good customer support

Good overall but came across to some issues in translating material for content and quizzes, option that it is not available in iSpring but it is clearly needed.

Pros

I like the seamless integration with the Learning Management platform and power point

Cons

I think it is necessary to integrate captions and translations to other languages not only in the quizzes but for the course itself. More clarity on the metrics of trainees after they have completed the training is very recommended and needed.

Hello Miguel Angel, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. We don't have translations to other languages in our plans for this year. But thank you for your question, your comment will be delivered to our PD team. Keep up the great work!

Perfect Match: iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE

All in all, using iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE was a great experience and helped us to transform our training program into the online and digital world.

Pros

We like the seamless integration between iSpring Learn and iSpring SUITE. We have a lot of existing material available as PPT slidedecks, so iSpring SUITE was a natural extension for us to create e-Learning Modules. With the seamless integration between iSpring SUITE and iSpring Learn, we were able to deploy e-Learning very quickly to our training program.

Cons

We had some issues when importing data, as the provided template did not match our setup. But in the end, we could solve this issue quickly with the technical support. One thing we are missing is the opportunity to better track the invitation emails that have been sent to invited clients and possibly resent new messages.

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work! :)

Non-feature rich. Expensive

Not so pleasant as I had to re-narrate each slide multiple times.

Pros

Relatively intuitive to use, except for the dialogue simulation. Features allow for some interaction and engagement for users. Integrates with Powerpoint.

Cons

Not many features available. Per-year cost is high. Narration editor is not very intuitive and time-consuming.

Hi Low, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy....

BEST RECORDING SOFTWARE

Ispring is a free software and easy to use too so if you need a recording software go here www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-free-cam and BIG thanks to Ispring for being my favorite software

Pros

its free and easy to use

Cons

that you cant use your face cam

Great experience

We had just recently changed our LMS support vendor to iSpring. There was one additional customized unique feature that we wanted to implement. iSpring was able to provide this feature at an economical price. The iSpring Development team had the new feature configured and tested very quickly. We were then able to implement this feature into our course easily without any issues.

Pros

Excellent support, Easy of implementation, Custom reports drill downs to detailed information.

Cons

Would like to see future development of the ability to custom grade student quizzes before they are allowed to advance to the next section.

Hello, Chris! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it! I will forward your request to our Product Development team. We hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Ispring tool is used in many ways to our organisation

Pros

Ispring suite which has many advantages, As technical writer we can use this tool for creating many info graphics, Technical Quiz, Video presentations etc. Because of this tool we have benefited as an organisation level.

Cons

Till now, we did not come across any issues to report and share the feedback. Once we utilise fully we will be able to share few, if any.

iSpring Learn

I've had a couple support requests. iSpring has always responded within a few hours with real support, not just "review this FAQ". Real people with real answers. It's refreshing!

Pros

Ease of use. Support is excellent.

Cons

None

Hello, Dan! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work :)

iSpring Learn user's review

I use to manager some virtual learning environment and I recommend iSpring Learn because it is so functional and simple. The mobile compatibility is very important nowadays and iSpring Learn is perfect to accomplish it. 99% I need in a LMS iSpring Learn provides, the commonly activities the students do are covered and are very simple to access.

Pros

Its easy interface.

Cons

Hello, Alvaro! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring Learn LMS. We appreciate it greatly :) Keep up the awesome work!

Happy iSpring User

Pros

The ability to upload our personal training documents.

Cons

Not the most intuitive software suite, eg: what's the difference between a course and a module, and why can't I automatically reassign a course, but not a module?

Hi Rob, Thanks a lot for posting your kind words about iSpring software here on Capterra. It's incredibly nice to hear that you a happy iSpring user! Keep up the great work! In case you have any questions, please submit them directly to iSpring Support team - ispring@ispring.com. Our specialists will be happy to guide you through.

An outstanding e-Learning appplication!

Ispring is only amazing! Easy to use, beautiful colors, appreciated by my customers as well as from civil aviation authorities.

Pros

You can deliver everywhere what you have to say to improve staff competence and engage them delivering safety.

Cons

A built-in text-to-speech feature could improve the system.

Hi, Claudio! Thanks for sharing your feedback about iSpring. We greatly appreciate it!

A real surprise for someone who had no LMS background

About 6 months ago, I decided that my consulting business should offer an online course. having no experience with online learning I set off on doing the obvious, Googling e-learning. What I found was more daunting than I expected and more expenses than anticipated. In my conversations with potential vendors I was quite impressed with iSpring Learns willingness to be open and share ideas. iSpring...

Cons

iSpring surely lives up to its name!

iSpringLearn made it possible for me to attain a vision for developing a personal development for a target population. It was so inspiring for me. My users had been complimenting how the program had benefited them.

Pros

The appearance of iSpring web portal is very appealing (warm and cheerful). I love how it presents the images and colors. Creating a course content is not difficult.

Cons

I struggle with the use of authoring tool, especially for develop quizzes, even after watching the tutorial video several times. (I know I still have to learn.)

Hello Belinda, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra - we appreciate it greatly! Hope you enjoy this exciting journey of content creation with iSpring. Can't wait to hear how you like working in iSpring after some time of using it :) If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team at support@ispring.com OR our Community Manager Polina at polina.ionina@ispring.com. Somebody will come to the rescue :)

I spring learn review

Pros

I love ispring because it is so good with helping me study for all of my multiple test I have in school. It is also accessible on any device, and it works wonderfully with my Wi-Fi at home. I have also seen my grades improve with using this software.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Hello Micaiah, Thank you greatly for your warm feedback about iSpring Learn LMS! Also, thanks for sharing your positive results from using it. It's always amazing to hear stories like yours :) Keep it up!

ISpring Quizmaker

You can always count on the technical support. This is a added value for sure.

Pros

I am able to generate an actual test result for audit purposes.

Cons

Nothing that I could think of at the moment .

Hello Edna, Thank you so much for being so loyal! It means the world to us! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well ;) If you have any feature requests, please send them to support@ispring.com

Great Customer Service

Pros

iSpring team members respond quickly and with enthusiasm! They make any question I have seem easy and are always super helpful!

Cons

I don't have anything I like least - it's good as is!

Hello April, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoy working with iSpring Learn and it fits your needs just perfectly. Our tech support team always put clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

Easy and powerful, nice to begin with

We use iSpring to create e-Learning courses and multimedia presentations. It also helps us demonstrate the benefits of distance learning to our customers and host our learning materials. We loved how easy it was to start working with iSpring. It offers a wide range of capabilities, which is more than enough for both content authoring and corporate training. iSpring instantly integrates into your...

Cons

Hello, Andrey! Thank you very much for your kind words! So good to hear that you chose iSpring as your primary tool to launch e-Learning in your organization! Keep up the great work! :)

Our project, called The Intellectual Ingenuity Club is now three years old. It is supported by th

We use iSpring tools mostly to create training programs to improve focus, memory, thinking, and quick-wittedness. After two years of partnership with iSpring, we are completely sure that iSpring provides the best PowerPoint-based tools for generating and publishing e-Learning courses. We also leverage the learning process with the help of iSpring LMS: we create an online portal for our learners and...

Cons

Hello, Yuriy! Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback about iSpring Learn! We greatly appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work!