Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice

100% free online invoicing tool for freelancers and SMBs.

visit website

Zoho Invoice Reviews - Page 4

Just Brillian

Zoho Invoicing is the best subscription service invoicing and quoting system I have used. The cost of the monthly subscription is very competetive and the platform is extremely reliable and the app on iOS or Android is fantastic.

Pros

App access on phone/tablet, ease of use and reliability

Cons

The android app isnt as fluid/polished as th ios

Best for Managing Business Taxation and Billing

Pros

I have used Zoho Invoice for my startup for creating business invoices and helped me managed all business taxes.

Cons

The only thing i didn't liked was the process to integrate zoho invoice system it was too complicated at first but later on with help from customer support was able to sort it out.

Ten year happy customer

Pros

Recurring invoices are a life saver. I just "set it and forget it" for recurring billing. Regular updating and refining of the service makes me feel I'm getting my money's worth

Cons

The cross promotion of other Zoho offerings is mildly annoying. I don't care about those services, I only need invoicing. However, it's not very intrusive.

8 years using the FREE version for invoice my small group of clients. Outstanding value!

Cost-effective (read free) way to start invoicing clients.

Pros

It is cloud-based, initial startup account is FREE forever, I can set up reminders to automatically chase up my clients. Upgrading is straightforward and not too expensive

Cons

Initial setup of and customisation of the invoices was tedious and not as super-flexible as I would have preferred.

It's like having a multitude of departments working for you 24 hours a day.

Improvements in efficiency and productivity.

Pros

It (zoho) thinks and acts like a business that knows your business. Existing services follow best practices and each new service that's been added is well thought-out and functional. My business has increased its efficiency and productivity using the Invoice component from its earliest days.

Basic But Functional & Affordable

Pros

The good thing about Zoho Invoice is for the basic plan it is rather functional and quite effective in getting the basics done. It is a no frills product and getting the job done is rather easy with clear labelling and easy input for recording clients and contacts.

Cons

The problem lies in the followup system, it does allow you to send pre-determined and pre-made followups, however this can seem mechanical and it is not possible to customised any followup to any great degree.

Ideal Solution for SME's

Small businesses need two things from anything they implement - functionality and ease of use! it makes growing alot easier! Zoho invoice gives both of these. A simple and easy to use system that also allows us to service our customers on the go no matter where in the world we are. It changed our efficiency levels to the good when we started using it.

Pros

the mobile app and the fact the software keeps evolving

Cons

nothing

EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS

ordering makes easy, payment and budgeting, sales and invoicing all easy. I am very much satisfied. thank u so much

Pros

easy to use

Cons

sometimes network server error

Control your income and expenses

Pros

With Zoho Invoice you can easily generate quotes, invoice and payment receipts to your customers. It is very complete and easy to customize and automatize.

Cons

Some time ago I could not see the notification of the quotes sent and seen by my clients. I hope it can be corrected.

Love zoho invoice

A member of the Zoho family of applications, Zoho Invoice does a commendable job of creating, tracking, and dispatching invoices and estimates. It's a pleasure to use, and offers multiple support systems.

Pros

Good interface and navigation tools. Integrates with Zoho line. Broad import options. Good customer and item records. Custom fields. Many reports.

Cons

The perfect small business invoicing solution

Pros

Very customizable, covers all the features I need as a small business owner without going overboard. Invoices looks great. Timesheets and reports help keep things on track.

Cons

Interface can be a little clunky at times and integrations with other Zoho products don't always work as expected.

Free to Paid - Service & Expectations Can Use Improvement

Overall starting out it was ok. Even though there were setbacks it helped on a budget. However there are much better programs out there that are less maintenance and easier to use.

Pros

The free service makes it great for someone starting or learning how to use invoices with no overhead. Its easy to use and print reports for file keeping, and visually appealing to customers.

Cons

If you are looking for more advanced features like advanced payment processing or sending to more than 5 users. etc, you will want to use the pro version or most likely look somewhere else for the price you pay. The customer service is terrible and outsourced to other countries. This is an issue if you need any assistance whatsoever.

One of the most underatted Invoicing platform!

Great. Been using it for 7 years now! I guess the best invoicing platform available out there today!

Pros

It's got everything a company might require when it comes to invoicing. Especially the way they adapted to the GST tax slab that was introduced in India.

Cons

Old school UI. For a platform in 2020, there's a lot of room for improvement when it comes to UI.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It's great to know that you trust Zoho Invoice for about 7 years and we are privileged to have you with us :) Regarding the UI, I would love to know your ideas/suggestions! Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com. We look forward to hear from you. Cheers, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Financial system online

Pros

It is a simple and very professional way to manage the billing of your business. You can also notify your clients when you register the payment.

Cons

I do not have a compatible option available to receive payments I hope it will be available soon here.

OK for a company launch... not after

This software was the first our company used. But when we decided to move to Salesforce or even another accounting system, it was difficult extracting the datas.

Pros

This software is cloud based, so no need to install. Ut's easy to use ans also easy to configure. You can easily set a new document template.

Cons

This software must be used together with CRM... that means not only accounting services have to be engaged but also sales. The support is not really fast to answer and even if they speak English... It's Indian english.

Get professional with Zoho

It let me build brand visual documents and look professional with no money required

Pros

A lot of features and customization, both free and premium. It's possible to set up Iva, regulations and customer field.

Cons

It is in english, so sometimes it need more time to understand all the features.

Zoho Invoice has been a huge time saver for us and has made us more efficient.

Pros

There are always new updates, it's easy to use, and has enough customization options to match some of our unique needs.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is to allow time tracking to an estimate directly without the need for creating a project.

I love the way everything works so simply and it is a very robust system underneath!

With this I save money, get things done quicker, and have access to invoices online at all times.

Pros

I really enjoy the way everything works so easily and can be personalized so well. I also like the price point as I was paying much more before for much less and then the company left me in the dark after I had overpaid for features I believed would work long term. (cough cough invoiceable sucks)

Cons

I really love the service offerred, but I wish they had more instructional videos or tutorials available. Everything is pretty straight forward and Zoho has so much to offer overall that I'm very happy with.

Zoho invoice makes life really easier. Makes invoicing quick and automated with great UI!

- Quick invoicing - Automation when required - Updates about Government tax regulations

Pros

It's all-round solution that integrates well with other Zoho products. The main Pro's would be: 1. Simple to use 2. Automatically keeps updated with latest government tax updates 3. Can be automated 4. Great UI with possibility to customize almost every thing 5. Feature rich

Cons

While there are not a lot of them, a few include: 1. There are so many features that one gets confused sometimes 2. Sometimes you have to navigate too much to reach the right setting area for a particular feature

Invoicing made Easy

Pros

I love how simple it is to use and that it looks professional for clients.

Cons

The client portal is a nice feature, but we've had some issues getting clients to sign up for it and then use their bank info, etc.

Great system, easy to use

It's intuitive, free, and helps me keep a cohesive record. Love it!

Pros

I love that it's FREE. As a small business owner, having an easy invoice system is crucial, and not having a fee is amazing.

Cons

I can't think of any real cons...for free, it's very good, and I love the ease of use.

I love it and I use the free version and is enough for my needs!

Pros

- Easy to use - Beautiful templates for my invoices and quotes. - My clients can pay easily with Paypal with the link they receive automatically online. - I can easily setup recurring invoices and receive the payments with Paypal.

Cons

I use the free version because the upgrade is too expensive for a small business like mine.

Simple Invoicing Software

Pros

We were in the market for a simple easy to use invoicing solution, we did have a couple support issues early on which have now been resolved and the support has been great since, I would recommend Zoho to anyone looking for a hassle free billing solution

Cons

None actually, would be great if they could offer better integrations.

Absolutely a winner

Pros

I really love all of Zoho's products and to be completely honest this did one of the few products that I use that I genuinely have no complaints about . Everything is right where I need it, when I need it and never disappoints.

Cons

For the very first few transactions, I wish there were a bit of a tutorial or guide to show your way but other than that, I can compelely satisfied!

The best software to generate invoice and track pending payments

Zoho invoice now allows us to generate instant invoices. This would earlier take us 2 days. This has turned our sales tesm more effecient

Pros

This software has made it a breeze for us to generate invoices. We also love that it automatically follows up for unpaid invoices. We even plan to use they online payment feature

Cons

More otions in terms of how we generate invoices would be appreciated