BRIDGE Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.65/10

Reviews by rating

It's a great place to track your progress within your role and what you hope to accomplish within the company. This is a great way to track your ambitions with your manager.
My very favorite part about Bridge is that they have excellent customer service. They are always available to help me when needed and are great at following up.
Sometimes the classes on my bridge account are not offered. This is more of a personal work problem than the software itself because my company hasn't paid for that particular subscription.
At times I would be asked to repeat a step in a course that was already passed. This may have been a user error on my part.
There are something that my company needs that are not included with Bridge and are hard to get changed.

Lacey N.

PRODUCER

Insurance, 1-10 employees

The automation is ahead of the game

Transcript

Lacey N.: I'm Lacey, and I'm an insurance agent. I would rate Bridge as a five out of five. For more...

MH

Mike H.

VP of Customer Success

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A good option for professional training with room for improvement

Transcript

Mike H: Hey, my name is Mike. I'm a VP of Customer Success, and I give Bridge a four out of five. For...

SK

Shanta K.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Training is so much better with Bridge!

Overall - my Bridge experience has been great! I was the one. The CSM team is awesome and Bridge support is very helpful!

Pros

I love that the software technology is up to date and a the features and tools are actually useful and cool to use. My company purchased Bridge Learn last year and we were looking for a system that would allow us to incorporate video training course and structure training plans for our compliance courses and help with engaging our new hires during orientation. We got more than what we expected out...

Cons

I love everything about the software, but I do wish there was a way to customize the reports. Most of the reports are already determined for the system. But I hope in the future Bridge will create away to do this and allow the admins to create their own reports.

Hello Shanta, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is "cool to use!" Thank you for the recommendations on reporting. We are always looking for customer feedback to make our products even better! If you haven't done so already, join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit new feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

EP

Earl P.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Bridge LMS combines ease of use with great service to provide an excellent e-learning solution

Is Bridge perfect? No. But it provides great value, intuitive use, and a lot of excellent features, all backed by a great support team. And the fact that there is an attitude of continuous improvement with a strong emphasis on community involvement makes it an LMS that will grow based on real needs from users, not perceived needs from a marketing team that is out of touch with its users.

Pros

Bridge LMS has a very intuitive interface, and provides the ability to tailor user roles to meet virtually any need. Getting up to speed in using it was very easy, and yet I am continually impressed with the "and you can do this, too?" factor, especially when it comes to managing courses and users. In addition, the customer service team at Bridge, combined with an excellent support community, makes it easy to find solutions to challenges - and even provide recommendations for new features and functionality. The ability to author responsive courses within the LMS, or import SCORM, AICC, and Powerpoint files also provides flexibility on getting content to learners. And the overall value is excellent compared to many other LMS options I considered and tested.

Cons

Many of the drawbacks I have found are already in the queue for updates and improvements, such as not being able to duplicate whole programs, but instead having to do it on a course-by-course basis. A couple things I have found that I hope make it to future upgrades, however, include: 1) Improved customization of the pages, especially in sub-accounts. There is some limited ability to customize logos...

Brittany U.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Not a pretty interface, not a lot of options or usefulness

Sometimes I get assigned a course by accident and can't get rid of the notifications that I'm "late" on completing something I shouldn't have to take in the first place! I don't like that the administrator has to control everything within this software to get anything real done.

Pros

I like that you are able to use this platform to distribute learning tools to large groups of people and that they are all able to complete the training on their own time and on their own devices.

Cons

I don't like the user interface, it seems almost too simple (very bare). Also, it's hard to assign and un-assign courses to individuals within the organization.

GM

Greg M.

Sports, 501-1,000 employees

Bridge LMS Review

Great experience starting with sales team who acted like real consultants to help us make the right decision for our organization while also providing a lot of support and expertise before, during and after the purchase

Pros

Robust platform with unlimited data storage and ease of scale, easy to use software both on the creation and development side and learner side along with robust reporting

Cons

Not much to say here - very robust so has tons of capability and support team has been proactive and responsive!

Hello Greg, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are pleased to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for you & your team! If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users! Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

JB

James B.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Great LMS

We use Bridge to organize both online and instructor-led training. We assign modules using Programs for advancement programs. We use the development area for quick modules or quizzes. Overall, we appreciate the ease of functionality of the program.

Pros

Instructure is constantly updating their programs. This adds new functionality on a regular basis and changes things without needing a complete new version to get used to.

Cons

There are a couple things that have added unnecessary clicks but still very few overall.

MH

Murray H.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Bridge to your organisation learning needs

Pros

Bridge's functionality and its usability for the design of online learning makes the role for administrator easy for RA to deliver: - Compliance training - Training and assessment of Nationally Recognised Training - Social learning Our learners appreciate the interface and simplicity when using the system. Bridge's community is also an asset when seeking assistance to enhance your organisation's knowledge of the system.

Cons

The improvement our organisation has requested is the questioning features to assist our learning strategy in delivering content to our staff.

Hello Murray, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for compliance training & is easy-to-use for your admins! Thank you for providing recommendations on how to make Bridge even better. We suggest that you submit your feature requests through our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

DG

Daniel G.

Primary/Secondary Education, 10,001+ employees

An LMS for the modern learner

Pros

Bridge is very simple and easy to use. Users seem to understand how to use the environment intuitively. It's designed not to need a mobile app because it's so adaptive. When you get the package with perform, you are able to plan and coordinate one-on-ones with your supervisor and sent agendas. It also helps you see how long it has been since the last one-on-one. Authoring courses are really easy on the site. SCORM uploads are simple and Bridge seems the best at backward compatibility with SCORM files.

Cons

While Bridge works really well on tablet devices, it's not as good on a phone. The adaptive design is very responsive on most devices, but seems to overlap a lot on a phone screen.

MC

Monica C.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bridge is a great LMS!

Bridge is a great lms system and is very user friendly. They have a great customer service team and do a great job of following up when you have questions.

Pros

I like how easily you can assign training contant based on groups and positions.

Cons

I would like for there to be a better way to organize the learning library. I also would like for their to be a way to have certain levels of permissions enabled for authors. Right now, any author can see anything already created in the learning library.

Hello Monica, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that it is a good solution for your training needs. Those are great suggestions! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit product feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

GW

Gary W.

Media Production, self-employed

Great for batch processing and file management

Overall experience I would say is great! Bridge is the first step in my work flow when batch processing or renaming files.

Pros

I like the ease of use and simplicity of Bridge.

Cons

None that I can think of. I really like all of the features which is why I use it daily!

AS

Abby S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

An Updated Training System

Overall, I'm very happy with the software and it seems like a good move for our company. Our staff have an easy time navigating the system, which is the largest part of the battle. It's user friendly and current!

Pros

Bridge is easily customized and though I'm not involved in making the training modules for our company, it seems to meet our needs completely. It's easy to navigate and is organized nicely. It has several methods in which you can view the information, so whether you want to visually see it all on a graph, or you prefer your information be exported into a documentation to quick check numbers, this can be done too. It's current, modern, and relatively easy to train on as well.

Cons

Due to the permissions that were set for our company (by our company), my personal usage was not working appropriately. The training department was able to find a very easy and appropriate work around that actually works better than my true permissions should've.

Jc

Julye c.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

LMS

Pros

The ease of use for an admin and the learner

Cons

Wish there were folders in the author library so it was easier to sort

Hello Julye, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit new feature ideas. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books: https://www.getbridge.com/resources/learning-center

AC

Anne C.

201-500 employees

Bridge Software Review

Pros

I really like the versatility of this software, it is very convenient to use. I can open it any available type of media I have and the functionality is easy to control.

Cons

At first, I found it difficult since it has a customization option. But as time pass, I love how versatile this software. Good Job!

Consumer Services,

It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great

Pros

Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

Cons

I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

AB

Austin B.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

The Best Value LMS on the Market

After shopping around for months I landed on Bridge. In dealing with a VERY knowledgeable sales staff it made an easy decision to go with Bridge. For the money there was no other LMS that came even close to what we received with Bridge. Their implementation and training teams are second to none and insured a successful roll out to over 10,000 users.

Pros

Ease of use and managment. Has a great question builder built righ into the platform that helps cut out Captivate usage when not needed. Also has a lot of extra features you don't get with other LMSs.

Cons

Can't think of one con.

Architecture & Planning, 201-500 employees

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

Cons

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

MD

Michelle D.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewing Bridge Software

Pros

An awesome software to use. I can view it through the mobile phone which I can view anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Maybe the dashboard looks complex for a beginner but I know that on the future update, it will be fixed.

DL

Dave L.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Bridge LMS

Instructure (Bridge) does a great job helping with the implementation process. Every question was answered, and they went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. If anything, they _over_communicated!

Pros

Very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Lacking some features that I really would like to have, but almost all of them are on the development plan for this year.

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

CS

Chantel S.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Bridge LMS

This product is very clean to look at and intuitive. I love the ease and grasp when selecting classes.

Pros

I love being able to create content write through our LMS. I love the ease of bringing in content and embedding without complications from Youtube and from other websites.

Cons

I do not like some of the reporting

Abe Y.

Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

In-house training with Bridge

I think Bridge is a great solution for creating and maintaining on in-house/onsite training program.

Pros

Bridge gives us the ability to develop an in-house training program which increases our business continuity capability. It also allows us to track training progress in our staff.

Cons

Adoption and use by our staff has been slower than hoped for.

Hello Abe, Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. If you ever need support, please reach out to csm@bridgeapp.com. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Alister R.

Commercial Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Don't expect a response.

Pros

Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it.

Cons

The people who are responsible for selling Bridge LMS are incredibly unreliable; two weeks later and multiple emails for a demo to be set up and no response, even after one positive video meeting with an ex-employee of theirs, now it seems that they're ignoring my emails; it makes you wonder what level of support you would get after signing a contract.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Great Learning Tool

Pros

I like how clean and straight forward it is.

Cons

I dislike nothing noteworthy about this software.

KU

Karan U.

A good LMS tool

it is a decent lms tool which provides some good features. It has a great and easy to use interface. Very user friendly but it lacks in features department. Need to increase functionality.

Cons

Thank you Karan for your review and feedback. Please let your CSM knows about those features that will be nice to have your opinion is important for us.

BD

Bob D.

Excellent product, an indispensable LMS .

Awesome app, works wonderfully in tracking adult learning courses. This system helps automating entire logistics of a robust training program. I highly recommend it.

UY

Ufuk Y.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Training bridge

Pros

It is elegant in designing. Absolutely beautiful and clear.

Cons

It doesn't have certification feature. Permissions are a little difficult.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Does the job, a solid LMS.

Pros

I usually hate mandatory company trainings and I still don't like them BUT bridge makes it much less painful. I can take my trainings whenever I need to. Easy to use.

Cons

I feel like even less navigation would be nice. Since I get in the tool so occasionally it's hard to remember how to navigate.