People is a web-based human resource management solution designed primarily for HR professionals working in small and midsize companies. The solution provides tools for managing administrative tasks and helps to automate core HR processes such as document management, employee engagement, training, attendance management and reporting.
People HRM offers HR managers a unified view of the entire workforce and enables them to edit employee records, review & authorize holiday requests, track absence and get performance updates via a centralized dashboard. The tool allows managers to create individual and organization-wide goals for the employees and uses the inbuilt performance management tool to capture staff performance and evaluate it against the identified goals. The solution also helps to control every stage of the recruitment process and lets recruiters create new job descriptions and advertise them on their company website or on social media platforms & online job boards.
People HRM solution helps HR and admin staff save time by automating repetitive processes using custom defined rules and workflows. The advanced user permission feature allows HR professionals to assign different access levels to different people within the organization and to generate graphical reports. Other capabilities of the solution include multi-currency account management, employee expense capturing, questionnaire building, talent pool management and custom report generation.
The solution is used by businesses across Australia, Europe, UK and the USA and has a clientele that includes Samsung, KPMG, Nova Insurance JustGiving, Spareroom, Allflex Europe, PHS Group and Victoria.
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
People Screenshots (8)
Security and privacy
Encryption of sensitive data at rest
HTTPS for all pages
Multi-factor authentication options
Data backup in multiple locations/GEO regions
This will ask you to sign in with LinkedIn
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Android, iPhone-iPad, iPhone, Linux, Mac, Windows, Web-based, Windows Phone, iPad, Mobile Web App
Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
Starter pack: $1.30 per employee per month
Team pack: $1.95 per employee per month
Professional pack: $3.25 per employee per month
Enterprise pack: $4.60 per employee per month
Elite pack: $6.55 per employee per month
• People is a cloud-based HR solution that helps to automate core HR activities such as employee data recording, leave tracking, leave authorization, reporting and more, with minimal manual efforts.
• The solution offers an interactive performance management system that helps employees and managers to collaborate online to complete year-on-year performance appraisals and peer reviews.
• The software provides various report templates that offer graphical visualization of various metrics such as staff turnover, year-on-year improvements and wage distribution.
• People's 'HR ON-THE GO' feature optimizes the solution for use on any device and ensures that users can access the application from anywhere at any time.
• People HRM integrates with third party applications such as Sage Payroll, Zapier, Google Drive, RotaCloud, OneLogin and Greenhouse ATS, helping to expand its functionalities in employee engagement, document management and data security.