Workvivo Logo

Workvivo

Simplify your communication and drive engagement

Workvivo Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

Reviews by rating

It's also been a life-saver with internal communicaitons making them fun and engaging and accessible. So far we've seen significant improvement in employee engagement in a short period of time.
They are in constant contact and always give helpful suggestions on how to enhance the tool and create buy in. I love that we can create multiple spaces for departments and fun topics.
The team at Workvivo has been great to work with, they provide excellent customer care and make big enhancements to their product.
The iPhone app looks a little poor on the latest IOS.
On the desktop version, there is no way of adding emojis into your text.
Sometimes it's slightly confusing, and a little all over the place.

OS

Orla S.

Worth every penny - Great product

Fantastic Tool! Would highly recommend to any business, it has been particularly useful as we now work as a remote business and helps keep our teams connected and provides a great easy to use platform for any business updates

Pros

Since its launch in 2019, this platform has played a key role in Internal Team comms and recognition. During the course of this global pandemic, Workvivo has played a vital role in keeping our team connected, providing us with a great platform to recognise team members and all the great work that is being done. It is easy to use and allows me as an Admin user to track team engagement. Its a fantastic tool and resource and will play a key role in our People Plan for 2021

Cons

My only piece of feedback is I would like to see the option to edit a comment and tag people in the edited comment. Any upgrades or new features over the last 12months have been great and have addressed anything that would have been an issue for us.

EL

Ellen L.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Workvivo has become a key element in our communication program

From research to implementation to now, over a year of using the platform, I have been thoroughly pleased with it. The team there are always quick to respond and still reach out regularly to check-in and advise of any updates that might be beneficial to us specifically. Its been a key part of our communications program for 2020 and 2021, we have small teams in the US and Australia which can sometimes be difficult to maintain a connection with but Workvivo has made this really simple for us.

Pros

There are several features of the platform that I use weekly and monthly. Being able to give shoutouts, take polls and surveys and the Awards function whereby you can accept nominations and shortlist winners. In addition, being able to link them to company values or goals is great too.

Cons

At the moment, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the platform. There are constant updates and new features being added so anything that I would have wanted to be added or improved has been done since we started using the platform.

FS

Fiona S.

Market Research, 201-500 employees

New user little experience yet

Pros

Good end user interface. Easy to navigate

Cons

Set up was tricky but that might have been user error!

SW

Siobhan W.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

A new lease of life to my work life!

I have worked remotely for over 20 years. Up until the pandemic, I was the only person in my office who worked remotely. Honestly, it wasn't until we got Workvivo into our office that I realised how isolated I had been. Workvivo meant that I was in the loop in terms of both work updates and social updates (e.g. birthdays etc.). All of this made my job easier to do as I didn't have to work so hard to source this info and having this info made everything so much easier both socially and professionally. Safe to say, I love Workvivo.

Pros

I love the mix of text and graphics and how easy it is to interact with posts. It means that I can 'mix' with people that I wouldn't usually deal with in my day's work and I can keep up with what is going on in peoples' lives without having to be physically in the office.

Cons

The only downside to it is that if everyone doesnt adopt it, then it cant be relied on as a communication tool. But this is an organisational issue, not an issue with Workvivo.

EO

Ennae O.

Government Relations, 501-1,000 employees

Transforming the way we communicate

I would highly recommend this platform. The experience working with the Workvivo team has been fantastic. The platform enables us to share both executive and social messages in a highly engaging way with employees and our global teams feel more connected than ever before.

Pros

Workvivo is a really dynamic platform that has enabled us to bring our organisation to life. It's a really intuitive platform for colleagues to better connect with one another and keep up to date on what's happening around the organisation. From an admin perspective, the platform is really easy to use and to update information. The Workvivo team are total professionals and continue to be a great support to us particularly our account manager.

Cons

The Workvivo are very open to feedback and suggestion on how to improve the platform and the user experience. They are continuously improving the product and features such as analytics and search functionality.

jm

joe m.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Chatty

I believe, one big benefit, is that once the management make an announcement , all staff know at the same time. It is a great tool. I personally believe it is the best thing our company, implemented, in the way of communicating .

Pros

What I like most about, is, how easy it is to use and how easy it is to like a comment and to send a post or shoutout to staff and colleagues. It is a great way of communicating with colleagues and management. It is a great to colleagues of charity/sporting/social events happening in your area. For example, the most recent one is : last week our HR team launched our Walk for Wishes in aid of our Charity Partners : (Make A Wish Foundation) where colleagues were asked to walk/run/jog or cycle 30Km to raise monies. A lot of people took to Workvivo to say they were interested in participating but more so to post pictures and comments of what they had done or intended doing.

Cons

Nothing. I cannot find a fault with it. You can get the handling of it very quick. Once you use it once or twice it is very easy to use.

CD

Claire D.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Highly recommended - Professional, progressive, with excellent customer service

Very professional with excellent customer support. They are continually investing in and developing the platform making improvements based on customer feedback.

Pros

Excellent platform to communicate and connect with employees. It's simple and easy to use for administrators and employees alike. It facilitates faster, two way communications that helps keep our employees engaged and our business connected. We've solved the problem of reaching employees on the frontline, with no computer access. We can now communicate faster, more efficiently, using the Workvivo app which is critical during the current pandemic!

Cons

There's nothing I don't like, but there are some minor constraints as to what you can do, with some feature limitations, like direct messaging. However Workvivo are continually expanding and adding to the list of features monthly, so it's improving all the time.

LK

Louise K.

Food Production, 501-1,000 employees

Great product, excellent support

We had no Group wide shared platforms before Workvivo. We are solving employee communciation and engagement, adding an intranet, connectivity and collaboration between teams and offices. Translation function is also excellent. Also using for recognition, social interaction and news sharing. Executives also use it as a pillar of their communication. Overall experience has been great, and very good in comparision to other similar platforms and rollouts I have worked on

Pros

Workvivo is an engaging design, simple to use for users and extremely accessible and simple back end. Functions are great, with some lovely added extras, and most of all the ongoing support from the team is top notch. I like that it is customisable, that it encompasses so many employee engagement features in one

Cons

I would like more functionality as an editor - eg the ability to correct or move others posts. Formatting (html?) within posts can be slightly glitchy and hard to get right. Otherwise I am in the main very happy with the product.

RB

Rachel B.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great Communications Tool

We were mostly solving our communication issues. We have found Workvivo to be a great tool for sharing updates and driving employee engagement as well through competitions and surveys etc.

Pros

The ability to communicate to all employee groups, regardless of whether they have a company device or not is fantastic. The wide range of communication styles available is great too; whether it's video content, a news article or a shout-out, there is an option for each occasion.

Cons

It would be good to have a filter for bad language. The use of bad language has never been an issue for us but it would give peace of mind to have it. It would also be nice to be able to group podcasts by topic or category.

Package/Freight Delivery, 10,001+ employees

A great platform with huge potential

Pros

Its easy to use and administer, and end users find it intuitive and engaging

Cons

Could benefit from more personalised content curation

HA

Hadeel A.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

WORKVIVO is the New FACEBOOK

i would describe my experience as a wonderful and joyful one , where this platform really brings all employees all together and for example the competition posts which is posted nearly every month , this brings all employees to participate in a way that makes us want to open WORKVIVO everyday to see what's new .

Pros

i would have to say that the thing i like the most using this software is being able to check all of the company's news either if its new employees / new working tools / new platform and many other things that made me feel that the level of employee engagement has increased .

Cons

there is nothing i dislike regarding this software.

GA

Gavin A.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Workvivo

Pros

The platform is so easy to use and is a great tool for us to be able to share work ideas, new products and personal stories. Especially during the pandemic and we could not travel to meet our colleagues in different locations around the country, it was an essential communications tool. Having all our company policies and how to guides in one place saves a lot of time and hassle.

Cons

The only frustrations we have had using the platform have been in trying to set up some new users and maybe when targeting spaces or teams to share with the options could be clearer as there is a little nervousness when selecting teams/spaces and hoping it works.

SF

Sally F.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and brings the company together

Pros

I like how it brings the company together and gets us talking together. We share successes, birthdays and work anniversaries on there, as well as pictures of life and interesting articles. It is easy to use and very simple to make posts.

Cons

It would be good to have more than one option for 'liking' a post and it would also be good if it showed more that two groups that a person is in. Finally, it would be good if I could use Gifs when using work vivo on my phone. For some reason it doesn't seem to be an option, even though I have Gifs on my phone.

jo

jenny o.

Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Our new one stop location for al things UBC

Very positive, can do approach - extremely responsive to questions, and issues (from our side) and supportive. in providing materials and suggestions to us, on how best to launch, gain best engagement, and ongoing traction in Workvivo. An important and high profile project for UBC to support all of our employees, and business functions, our new communications and engagement platform - will support us to continue to facilitate our transformation programme, and build a closer UBC community across all functional areas, and employee locations. Thanks Workvivo Team, !

Pros

Ease of use, and implementation. One product providing a broad offering to support UBC communication, engagement and recognition. The look of the products, and ability to tailor, brand as needed.

Cons

I cannot recall anything we have not liked

DS

David S.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Pinergy gets Workvivo

Pros

I guess the key benefit is that the solution comes 'out of the box' and is ready to implement very quickly. We got great support and advice from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team. Staff engagement is really important when we are all working remotely and keeping the office 'craic' was one of our big objectives. We are doing this by creating competitions, fundraisers and the like.

Cons

Overall it is a really great solution, the one area that could be improved is the App - where the functionality is a little less than desktop but I understand that is being addressed.

PB

Paul B.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Great way to communicate across a firm

We have been using Workvivo as a firm for nearly 2 years and I have been impressed with how user friendly it is and the ability to engage with employees across multiple sites using this platform. The feedback from other employees has been fantastic and been very helpful in establishing us as a Great Place to Work

Pros

User interactivity the ability of fellow employees to engage with each other on a user friendly social media platform

Cons

There are sometimes issues in uploading videos with our RDS server

CG

Cal G.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Intuitive, non-intrusive, and a nice aside from normal corporate communication.

It's a really good tool for what was an already informal company, giving us a single platform on which we can share ideas or opinions while still striking the right balance of formal v informal.

Pros

I love that it still feels like a personal social media account, but there are structures in place that keep it professional. It's a whole other aspect to our company now, and the intuitive nature of the platform means you immediately know the tone required in what you post.

Cons

Some of the other tools (polls, articles, groups) could be more obvious to navigate to, but once you get the hang of it it's fine.

AH

Alicia H.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

A great platform for both communications and an intranet!

Workvivo has a friendly and knowledgeable team who made the launch easy and fun for our operations team. They had the tools that we needed to share out functionality, they offered training and made it painless!

Pros

Great, easy-to-use platform that allowed us to create a hub for our team to share communications and to function as our intranet!

Cons

As an early adopter we are still adding functionality to our platform.

eb

emma b.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Cubic Telecom review

overall very positive!

Pros

The ease of use and application is my favorite feature of workvivo. The platform is very intuitive and people took to it almost instantly because the features are similar to platforms they already use. Senior mgmt also like it because they can receive feedback from employee's via polls etc.

Cons

It is lacking a good link to social media platforms, if there some form if employee advocacy where people could share content admins post straight to their LinkedIn and twitter that would be great!

SO

Sinead O.

Law Enforcement, 201-500 employees

Using Work Vivo

I find that we get a great overlook on all that is happening on the Campus. It brings all the news & goings on to one place.

Pros

With this platform you can get nearly everything in the one spot which is very helpful.

Cons

That your user name or password is not saved- you constantly have to put it in.

HK

Hayley K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees

Brilliant tool

Pros

It's super easy to use which makes it really inclusive for all users. The support is excellent - the friendly Workvio team are on hand whenever needed.

Cons

It would be great to have alternative reaction options.

MB

Martin B.

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Great Platform / Way to communicate in National Business

Brilliant

Pros

The way it connects everyone. It means we can connect to all other branches and users

Cons

Would be good if you can email one another through it. Maybe you can?

ST

Steph T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

WorkVivo Review

WorkVivo has given us both a business and social tool in one place, and easily allows us to track our company engagement. It has a lot of really cool features that has really helped build our culture.

Pros

WorkVivo has changed the way we manage our internal culture communications. It is a fantastic platform especially now we are all remote for keeping in touch and getting information out. WorkVivo were brilliant from the first call with their support and their dedicated team have made every step easy and enjoyable. I would recommend this platform to anyone.

Cons

There hasn't been any disadvantage to this software.

TT

Teresa T.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent product and even better customer support

I found our entire onboarding process to be easy and seamless - our customer service team was truly wonderful, and we love the product.

Pros

It connects our company in all the ways we were hoping, and some that we didn't realize we needed until we had it.

Cons

Some of the posting functionality could be a bit more intuitive/better UX

AD

Aditya D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Review to Workvivo

Pros

Workvivo is a good social media platform for organisations. It allows us to connect with our internal team and share and upload just like any other social media.

Cons

Everything is so good and I really like the interface it gives such a smooth experience