AskNicely Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.85/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The support has always been responsive and they do a great job of making sure you (the customer) is very comfortable and confident. The implementation process has been one of the best that I've seen.

Have only recently been using AskNicely, but the set up was super simple, the customer support was amazing, and we're already getting great actionable feedback from our NPS responses.

JA

Jared A.

I'm also impressed with the breadth of other features and I'm eager to see how these can improve our overall experience, or even improve our process. The surveys themselves are visually pleasing.

SC

Sean C.

Some of the multi-brand/templating features are a little limited and confusing.

We did not have a 'close it' option when we were using it in-app, so a few our users became annoyed.

MY

Maria Y.

Sometimes the mobile app does not give very accurate information, in a way that the score given by the customer is wrong. Could just be an app bug, most of the time it's correct.

CY

Cheryl Y.

AskNicely users...

How would you rate AskNicely?

Real time feedback

Pros

Love that we're getting fast actionable insight from our customers through NPS. Helps us segment our market and focus on our customer advocates

Cons

NPS isnt the best indicator of success. Customers don't like to do it and European clients have a different interpretation of success

Great Service for Customer Feedback

Ask Nice.ly is quick and simple. Responses are quick and simple to view. Nothing complicated and that is a huge plus. My responses can be sent out manually or I can schedule them,.

Pros

Simple and to the point.

Cons

I do not like that you can publish a response right from the comment and score. What if it gets accidentally hit ...ahhhh!

Great too for quick and frequent, quality feedback to help gauge user engagement.

Pros

Helps us see how we are doing on a user experience level with actionable results which help us with future product planning.

Cons

The dashboard can be cluttered with too much information at times which forces us to do some heavy scrolling to get to what we want to see.

Great tool... just too expensive for us.

Feedback from users in a simple way.

Pros

The reply function was good. Simple setup. Good customer service team. Although not operating on UK hours.

Cons

Don't allow you to pause and re-start. Limited number of emails sent. Value for money. Quite expensive for 500 emails.

Functional and easy to use.

Pros

I had little to no training in AskNicely and I was able to easily grasp how to use it and where to find certain features.

Cons

To really capitalize on your clients and optimize your partnership or convert users to ambassadors you need to cough up some money.

AskNicely Rocks!

It puts one of the - if not the most - important metrics front and center. It integrates easily into the systems we use including Intercom and Slack. This integration allows us to be more responsive and take action in real-time. The website embeddable widget is sweet too! The onboarding and migration were a breeze. The customer service team proactively reached out to us with minor tweaks to our settings to improve our success rate. Go figure! Real world personalized service in this day and age? I would highly recommend AskNicely on it's solution alone! Don't hesitate - you won't regret it.

Positive!

Our success is measured by churn and NPS - it's great to know where our product stands. I also talk about the findings from these reports a lot during recruitment!

Pros

It's quick and simple to use. I find it easy to find what I'm looking for and like the weekly reports.

Cons

Great to Increase Your Reviews!

Great product and does what it should at a good price point.

Pros

Automation used for this tool is great as it really allows you to gather more (positive) reviews fast! SMS and auto-reminders, are great features.

Cons

Can take time to set up, but no complaints.

Important data with little effort.

Pros

The information it provides, the whole process, the concept is great, the UI is clear and simplified.

Cons

Navigating is not always as clear as it should be, thought it might be how our admin sets up the filters.

Easy to use.

Pros

The ability to edit comments and post only the ones that are positive and that will help our company.

Cons

Having to scroll to the next available comment EVERY time you ask someone if you can publish their comment and the page gets refreshed.

Does a good job doing what it's supposed to do

Pros

Pretty easy to get set up and use. Really useful to gather data about client satisfaction to improve the services your company offers.

Cons

It is a bit limited in what it provides.

Helpful tool

Pros

The ability to randomly survey customers on an on-going basis during a course of time was the main reason we purchased this product, which it does well. Customer support has been extremely helpful to work through issues. Responding to those who take the survey through the platform is helpful. Since we use Hubspot, the integration is extremely helpful.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of quirks that we've run across, and it's not as intuitive as I had hoped for. Customer support is awesome in helping for overcoming unexpected issues and questions that come up for us.

Overall it is good, i just find it difficult to filter some of the info i specifically need

a better understanding of the feedback from our customers that is likely to be more genuine than if we asked directly

Pros

simple, concise allowing you to grab the highlights of the feedback. I like that you can set up reply templates to quickly respond to the customers. I also like that you can email out of ask nicely allowing you to easily record wjhich comments have been responded to.

Cons

As an account manager, i am only interested in a few accounts and their responses. I would like to be able to select multiple accounts at a time and only see them.

AskNicely App is easy to use, just as what we needed it to function!

Pros

The ease of use, the ability to customise different surveys for different customer groups. Also, the workflows that allow us to generate reviews online at the different platform. Value for money as compared to many of the NPS software company. Weekly report helps to put parties involved on the same page as well!

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app does not give very accurate information, in a way that the score given by the customer is wrong. Could just be an app bug, most of the time it's correct!

Great Experience for my business

Ask Nicely has been the best survey system we have used for our sports camps. We have more than 25 camp locations nationally and use the system for all our camps. The simplicity of the question has resulted in SIGNIFICANTLY higher response rates that we have received from other survey systems like Survey Monkey. As the system grows, I am looking forward to some more advance statistical analysis and the ability to glean reports by specific fields. Can't recommend the site more!!!

Cons

If you need NPS, look no further

I manage a community of 30K subscribers and needed a way to determine Net Promoter Score for stake holders. I went with Asknice.ly and was thoroughly pleased with the decision. The solution is clean and simple and easy to configure and intuitive. And I think the end users liked the simplicity too... our first email blast achieved a 33% response rate, which is unheard of for typical email campaigns. Would definitely recommend Asknice.ly if you need a quick, easy NPS.

Platform is generally unintuitive

Upload customers via API, get their NPS scores and comments, then can engage with them.

Pros

Homepage interface, integration to Slack, customizable intro message for surveys. It allows to send replies to users who answered a survey from the platform (upgraded version allows to customize by answer type and send automatically). The price is really good.

Cons

Does not save history of surveys sent and answers by user, no function to remind for unanswered surveys, no feature to track open rate, no option to embed survey into our platform. Customer service: unresponsive via chat, after a few emails they finally got back to me and helped me out. This I thought was weird: I gave a 7 on their NPS survey and they still asked me to come fill this out, I let them know I wasn't a promoter, and I still received two more reminders to come leave a review.

EverythingNicely

We're using AskNicely in a slightly different way to most as we're wanting to measure the experience candidates have with us when applying for jobs. I got great advice around how we should ask the question and the team made it really easy for me to automate the sending within our existing processes. The design is slick, it gives a level of detail and insight that we've never had access to before and we love it.

Cons

Great design, easy UI, generous trial period

The sleek UI design and the presentation of crucial information is superior than its competitors such as Delighted. The trial period is very generous and we conducted our annual NPS survey without having to pay anything. Should we have to conduct it on a more frequent basis we would definitely choose AskNicely. Their team is also very on top of things when I had questions. Overall very great experience.

Cons

Easy to use and easy to look at

Pros

The interface is very visually appealing and generally easy to navigate. The text analysis is simple to set up, very accurate and a powerful tool. It is easy to segment your customers and set up different "types"/occurrences of your survey.

Cons

Some of the integration work was not very straightforward. It is sometimes a little confusing to tell when you are looking at a subset vs. the entirety of your account.

Great customer interaction and ease of use!

simple and straightforward

Pros

Helps improve interaction with customers and feedback for better relationships. Great tool for reducing Errors and Omissions losses due to customer interaction.

Cons

SEO coordination with reviews given should be streamlined instead of asking for additional reviews via the Search Engine and more website widget functionality when wanting to read more reviews.

Quick, smart NPS

AskNicely does one simple thing, but does it superbly well. It's easy to configure both your survey question and the actions that should be triggered when responses are received. Or, if you're more of the hands-off type, the weekly digest neatly summarises the previous week's feedback in one short report. A pleasure to use.

Cons

Easy to use, great customer service

We just started using AskNicely but have been very impressed with the product. It's flexible allowing you to send NPS surveys in various ways (we're using transactional NPS). We were setup in minutes, able to get answers to questions quickly, and are already collecting everything we need from it. Highly recommended.

Cons

Just too simple, its so easy!

It confused me as it was just that simple! I thought I was missing something! The ease of use meant we had it running straight away and it instantly became fundamental in how we understand the experience of our customers (being candidates in our recruitment processes)

Cons

It does just what it's meant to do.

I have a better understanding of my customers.

Pros

Simple, efficient. It does just what it's meant to do. I have integrated it to slack very quickly and we have our customers answers in real time.

Cons

A bit expensive for what it is. But it does the job... Maybe it could have a few more features. :) !