Birdeye Logo

Birdeye Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.24/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I find that very helpful in knowing peoples interest in reviewing us. The customer service has always been helpful and very responsive.
We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.
Our agency has really enjoyed working with BirdEye. It's proved to be a very effective way to manage the review process for our clients - and has yielded some great results.
Finding the review request button is now difficult. My employees will no longer use the product due to difficulty to use and I am getting tired of emails and texts all day.
Getting to speak with someone or cancelling a contract that was done incorrectly the first time was a problem. They don't return phone calls.
Minor complaint - time frames for viewing reports don't have a simple "last month" option.

Birdeye users...

Synup-logocaret

Synup

Merchant Centric-logocaret

Merchant Centric

How would you rate Birdeye?

David F.

CEO

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Works well and good support

Transcript

David: Hi, my name is David. I'm the CEO and founder of a marketing agency, and we've been using BirdEye...

Highly recommend

Transcript

Jennifer: Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm an office manager. And today I would like to let you know that...

Best choice for review management platforms

I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Pros

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Cons

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Great service and superior product

It's been great. Customer service is great and professional.

Pros

My favorite feature is the review platform (which is why we purchased the Birdeye product. However, the sms feature has proven a return on investment in itself. It was a feature I didn't think I would use but it has significantly increased our business.

Cons

I wish there was a better integration and easier way to leave reviews for platforms such as Yelp and Facebook. I know this is not a Birdeye problem as it is Yelp and Facebook policy issue. I also wish it integrated with Thumbtack.

Birdeye Review

Pros

I like the consistent communication with our Birdeye rep. Everyone we've worked with has been super helpful and responsive.

Cons

It's definitely a fairly new company and they don't have all the features that I would want, but they're working on it and in the process of rolling out new features all the time.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Isabella.

Easy to use and great support!

Pros

It was super easy to get this off the ground for us and for our clients. The support provided by the Birdeye team has been nothing short of fantastic.

Cons

I have heard from everybody on the team and even noticed it during our onboarding, there is a giant delay between when something is clicked to when it actually loads. Occasionally have issues with things never loading.

Hi Miranda! Thanks so much for choosing Birdeye! We appreciate the partnership!

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

Pros

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

Cons

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Where have you been???

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Pros

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

Cons

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

Great experience

100% happy with Birdeye

Pros

The app is super easy to use. We love the customer service department. They always have an answer for us in any problem the app can have

Cons

We asked for an internal/team chat so we can communicate in private with our team members but it seems like no one had the notifications. You can even know about that conversation if you don't go and check that box

Hi! We appreciate your feedback and will look into the notifications for internal chat. Please reach out to support@birdeye.com for any additional assistance. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Birdeye is an Excellent Product

Excellent

Pros

I have used Birdeye for over a decade and it just keeps getting better with more applications that help my firm get reviews, surveys, text messages and chat with potential clients. And so much more that I have not used yet. I absolutely love it! I have not found another company which would be as helpful or with Birdeye's excellent reputation. And the support is above the top! They are also careful to comply with Google rules regarding reviews. For all that and more I highly recommend Birdeye!

Cons

I cannot think of anything I like the least about this software. It's all great!

Third year using Birdeye

Pros

The product is easy to use and train others. Review response is a top priority for our company, and the efficiency of response management + analytics is key to our operations.

Cons

Integration is easy, both with our PMS and social media channels. I wish we could respond to Apartmentratings and Yelp via Birdeye, but the notifications do come in which is helpful.

Hi Tara! We are pleased to hear about the easy integration process with Birdeye! Thank you for sharing.

A premium consolidation system for reputation management.

Overall I would (and have) highly recommend this program.

Pros

I am able to consolidate all my reviews cross-platforms into one website to respond to and manage.

Cons

There are some bugs when exporting the data into an excel spreadsheet.

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Pros

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Cons

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Pros

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Cons

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after...

Pros

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company...

Cons

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Pros

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Cons

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Great Product

I have experienced a positive relationship with Birdeye. They are readily available when I have questions and they are making me aware of what other products are available should I need them.

Pros

Birdeye delivered everything they promised, this is the best money we ever spent for marketing. People use social media constantly to make choices for where they purchase products, where they want to travel and definitely to find doctors in their area. Birdeye has brought our practice up to the forefront in how easily people can find us on the web. It is also great to have our patients give such great reviews, although we can't always make people happy its good to hear where we need improvement. I would highly recommend Birdeye for any business.

Cons

Birdeye is very good about making sure we are happy with their product and want to meet on a regular basis, with the practice being very busy it is not always convenient to meet with them. This is a also a pro for this company in that they are always available and want to make sure we are content with their product.

Hi Janai! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled Birdeye has been the solution to the problem for your practice! We look forward to hearing about your continued success in your practice. Thanks for being a Birdeye customer!

Terrific Business Software

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Pros

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Cons

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Birdeye: The Obvious Choice

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who was looking to grow their business online. 10/10

Pros

My favorite part about this software is how user-friendly it is. We work with small businesses and help them gain reviews, and it is so easy walking them through the system. Not only is it user-friendly but it is visually appealing when you are using the software, or even receiving a request from the system.

Cons

I would like to see more opportunities with integration, and more hands-on help with solving issues when it comes to integrating.

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your recommendation! If you ever need assistance, you can contact our support team at support@birdeye.com. So happy the platform has been easy to use and that you find it visually appealing!

Birdeye Feedback

Overall, my experience using birdeye has been great. Their customer service has been top-notch and this software is much more useful than other softwares that I have used.

Pros

The thing I like most about this product is ease of use. It is not only easy for me and my team to use but easy to introduce to our clients and have them use it as well. This software is very user-friendly and that is a critical element for us to have our clients use it as well.

Cons

I think there are some small features that could be tweaked and a few glitches that need to be looked into. Things like when the review monitoring somehow becomes disconnected and has to be manually fixed. Also, the feature that shows when a user actually leaves a review on Google. Next to their name in the contact section, it shows a green ten. Now I understand what that means but that definitely can confuse some people at first if not told what it means.

Yay! We really enjoy hearing customer success stories, so thank you for sharing Melanie. So happy the platform has been easy to use and was the solution that fixed the problem!

Are you the best ?

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective...

Pros

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Game Changer

We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Pros

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Cons

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

Pros

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Cons

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

Greatly increased our online reviews!

We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Pros

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Cons

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Greatest Investment for our Company

Pros

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Cons

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Birdeye: A one stop shop

Birdeye has been great and has brought value to my clients and my company. They continue to evolve and stay up to date with the needs of the ever changing digital marketing world.

Pros

I like the review request campaigns. I like creating different templates and customizing settings. I like that I can view contact journeys and see how my clients interacted with the review request.

Cons

Looking forward to more reporting features. These should be fully customizable, schedulable and savable.

Hi Alex! You have the right idea! We love that Birdeye is customizable and always evolving and catering to our customer needs! Thank you for your feedback!

Simple communication with customers

BirdEye is user-friendly, it integrates with Rent Manager to be able to identify specific triggers to send survey requests, all data can be managed in one dashboard in a very organized way, the support team is friendly and professional in every call/email I have received.

Pros

BirdEye has a lot of feature that help communicate with customers and manage all the reviews from different pages on one dashboard. The webchat/receptionist feature creates a simple way of communication via text that saves time answering questions for multiple people at a time.

Cons

We would love to have an automatic schedule setting to turn ON/OFF the webchat on the website to prevent having customers contacting us out of the business hours.

Hi Camila! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our features and seamless integration with Rent Manager! Birdeye is completely customizable so feel free to always reach out to support at support@birdeye.coms o they can customize how you want. Thanks for your feedback!