EngageBay CRM Logo

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

EngageBay CRM Reviews

Suggested alternatives

hubspot-marketing
bitrix24
zoho-crm

Easy to use email marketing platform. The best part is you have all the powerful tools like landing pages, autoresponders, email broadcast, sequences even in the free.
Got the hang of EngageBay in a matter of hours due to its ease of use and excellent customer support. Any question is answered in a matter of seconds.
I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront.
Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event.
Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics.
Landing page templates are very limited at the moment.

LR

Lesley R.

Executive Marketing Comsultant

EngageBay Review: Ideal for Small Businesses

Transcript

Leslie: My name is Leslie, and I'm an executive marketing consultant for Six Feet Seven Marketing, and...

LM

Lauraine M.

Owner

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Transcript

Lauraine: Hi, I'm the Lauraine. I'm the founder/director of my company. I give EngageBay a score of five...

Steve W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Pros

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped...

Cons

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

ZP

Zalak P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best CRM for Sales & Marketing with fantastic customer support

Pros

It offers an excellent way to manage the contacts, companies and deals. One can easily sync them from many services like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, Outlook and many other. It is reliable and offers automations to automate most of the tasks.

Cons

Initially I had some issues while importing deals as it is a bit tricky but their customer support helped me with the import and from that time I had no such issues.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Absolutely horrible!!

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them. Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use,...

Pros

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Cons

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note...

AP

Anthony P.

A great option

Pros

It is easy to use and work out with fantastic support offered along the way. Much cheaper than most of the alternatives and suits those starting out to the more advanced users

Cons

There is a limitation on the landing page content in that you can force people to sign up before they look at the page contents.

MH

Meredith H.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Very pleased

Pros

Good value and customer service. I'm impressed.

Cons

Nothing to add here. I don't have any complaints.

NP

Nipa P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

EngageBay Review (Used for less than 6 months)

Pros

Low cost compared to Hubspot. Ease of setup and use. EngageBay’s automation tools help streamline repetitive tasks, improve efficiency, and ensure consistent follow-ups.Rresponsive and helpful customer support.

Cons

Lacks Twitter/X integration. Limited Third-Party Integrations.

CM

Chandra M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Best Automation Software

Pros

I like their robust automations that help me automate all the repetitive processes like following up with my clients and creating tasks.

Cons

It is difficult to debug an automation that has 20+ nodes if it fails at some particular node as we need to view the complete activity to find that out. It would be better if they can provide the details of the node where it got failed.

MV

Mayank V.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

User-Friendly Interface with Room for Customization

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been positive. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow and enhanced our productivity. While there are areas for improvement, such as additional customization options, the platform has provided significant value to our business operations.

Pros

The aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found most appealing is its intuitive user interface. It's incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made managing contacts and tasks much more efficient for me.

Cons

One aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found less satisfactory is the limited customization options for certain features. While it's generally user-friendly, there are areas where I wish I could tailor the functionality more to fit our specific needs.

BM

Brenden M.

The best CRM

Amazing experience with great customer service.

Pros

The ease of use and the team that reached out to make sure I had a proper demo done of the tool

Cons

That I wasn't prepared for the full scale use case because my previous CRM tools had sucked!

AH

Andy H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Marketing Automation made for normal people

Pros

It basically has everything that we need to build marketing campaigns that help us to engage with our customers in a professional way. The marketing automation capabilities are excellent and the customer service is second to none.

Cons

It is sometimes easy to forget to save something you're working on and if you click away from the page it can be lost as it doesn't give a reminder to save. Just need to get into the habit of saving everything regularly...not a big issue.

PS

Parminder S.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions. Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns We are also using ticketing tool for customer support. Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites. Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pros

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same. Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Cons

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced. One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly. In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

SM

Saurabh M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer SupportTeam

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

Pros

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Cons

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

SP

Sanjay P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

Pros

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

Cons

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

HC

Helen C.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Good for a beginning company!

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Pros

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Cons

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

MB

Martin B.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Pros

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Cons

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

AM

Alex M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Pros

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

Cons

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

HE

Hans E.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well. While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

Pros

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Cons

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Mansur S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Pros

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Cons

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

AB

Angus B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Overall experience is fantastic. We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that. If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pros

It is fast and simple to use. We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need. Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Cons

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Pierpaolo V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Online Media, self-employed

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Pros

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Cons

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

KR

Kamran R.

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pros

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited...

Cons

Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

crm for all your business needs

Pros

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

Cons

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

FA

Fırat A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Commentary on my great results

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

Pros

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

Cons

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Kevin C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent CRM and Marketing Tool for the Price Point

Overall, this is a really great bang for the buck. We have automated multiple product pipelines using their built in tools while using it to manage leads, deal tracks, email marketing, SMS marketing, and more.

Pros

The funnels, deal tracks, email lists, and marketing automations, among other components, are very easy to use. Set up was very simple and includes email tracking to help keep prospect communications in one place. Customer support is extremely responsive via chat and email as well!

Cons

If you are looking to connect your CRM to a million gadgets or tools, this is probably not the CRM for you. It has webhooks available, but it does not integrate natively with most tools out there (like a Hubspot or Salesforce would).